The Best Cure is Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"CUMMING!" was all they heard before her body started trembling and bucking against her son's body. Squirt after squirt of juice shot over Matthew and the sofa as his mother was having an impressive orgasm. He could always make her cum straight away if her entered her in one go, mother and son were a perfect fit for each other.

Matthew held her tight. "You okay Mom? Sorry if it's so sudden but I can't hold myself back anymore."

Judith breathed loud a few times before she started rocking her hips again, taking her son's cock deep inside of her. "Just fuck Mommy baby, please fuck Mommy like you want to. Tonight, is our night, let's make love like we never made love before."

He smiled and gave her a big kiss. "I love you Mom." Was all he said before latching himself onto her nipples again, slowly rocking his hips and down, matching his mother's motions.

Judith kissed him back and held him tight. "Mommy loves you too baby... Now fuck Mommy."

Stephanie was panting as she watched her own mother and brother fuck like rabbits. "I love... Ugh... My family." She managed to whisper as she played with her wet, swollen pussy lips.

"That's it honey... Ooooh yes! Keep on sucking Mommy's tits while ploughing her deep."

Judith gyrated her hips slowly to hit her every sensitive spot. Her creamy juices sipped out of her well filled cunt as she slowly smacked up and down on her son's meat-rocket.

"Your gripping my cock like a vice Mom! It's so fucking tight and wet, I've never felt you like this before." The smacking sounds became louder as Matthew started thrusting up into his mother's cunt, splatters of sweat and precum combined with pussy juice scattered across their bodies and onto the sofa. He kept sucking on his mother's sweat and saliva soaked tits, making her moan loud each time he bit carefully on one of her hard nipples.

"Mommy is... Oh!... So excited because after tonight she will be a grandmother of her children's child." She noticed that her son reacted to her words because he started to suck and fuck her harder. "You are going to cum deep inside of your sister, won't you baby? My baby is going to become a daddy tonight... And that daddy will keep on fucking grandma, his mama forever... Won't you?... Papa?"

The dirty talk of his mother did it for Matthew, in a flash he stood up while Judith was still impaled on his rock-hard cock. She let out a loud shriek of pleasure. "Oh baby!" Before Matthew spun around and placed his mother onto the sofa. He could now fuck her even harder and deeper. He paused for a second as his throbbing cock was still inserted deep into her juice squirting cunt.

"You are such a naughty, sexy mother, Mom. You know exactly what you do to me when you talk like that. I'm going to make you cum hard Mom, I'm going to fuck you so hard and deep that you will scream my name... Mama."

Judith looked her son deep into his eyes with a sly grin. She then wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him towards her. "Then give it to me baby... Fuck your naughty Mommy as hard as you can, fill her pussy up with your thick baby making semen. Fuck me... Papa!"

"Do it little brother! Fuck Mom until she can't stand anymore! Show her who is the man of the house!" Yelled a highly aroused Stephanie, her thick cream was leaking and coated the sofa as she worked her erect clit on her pussy.

Judith pulled herself up and whispered into her son's ear. "Kiss me when you cum baby, now, make me the happiest Mom in the world tonight. I love you baby." She then also wrapped her arms around her son's muscular body and held on tight. "Do It! She yelled."

Matthew flexed his whole body and started hammering into his mother's willing cunt. He fucked her so hard that with each thrust the sofa creaked and moved a little. With each thrust in and out a loud sloshing sound was heard followed by a very hard smack, their combined juices sprayed all over the place, onto the floor, onto the sofa, it even managed to hit Stephanie's legs a couple of times.

"Yesss! Fuck me baby! Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck meeeee!" Screamed Judith as hard as she could, not caring if any of their neighboring guests heard them. "Fuck me like you will be fucking your sister in a bit. Yes baby! Make Mommy cum all over your incestuous cock!"

Matthew was grunting hard as he rammed in and out of his mother. He laid his head next to hers and panted into her ears. "I love you Mom" he repeated over and over again as he kept on increasing his speed and strength.

Judith place one hand on the back of his head and held him tight next to her. "I love you too baby, Mommy loves her little boy so much." She moaned back as she felt his cock starting to expand. "Cum inside of Mommy sweetheart. Fill Mommy up with that delicious cum of yours."

"Here... It... Cums!" Said Matthew before kissing his mother full on her lips, he kept his promise and his mother ploughed her tongue inside of her son's mouth. Her eyes then widened as she felt rope after rope of thick potent cum being shot inside her womb. She started bucking and trembling, experiencing an orgasm she had never felt before. She refused to let go of her son's mouth and moaned hard, she felt her son doing the same.

She held on tight when she felt Matthew slump on top of her body, her tits and hard nipples were mashed hard against his sweaty chest. She then slowly released their kiss.

"Honey... T-that was... Amazing!"

Matthew started to laugh. "I thought you would scream my name Mom?"

She then giggled. "Couldn't you decipher it from my moan? I really said it sweetie!"

They both laughed again. Matthew pulled his exhausted mother up next to him. She looked at her son's cock as a thick stream of semen slowly ran out of her pussy. "Look at you baby, still hard after this?"

"That's why I ate all those plates of food Mom, I got energy for the whole night. Besides, we still got a dream to fulfill, don't we Sis?" He said while looking at his sister who was still rubbing her sticky slit up and down.

Stephanie started blushing again but she kept on looking her brother deep into his eyes. Matthew could see that she was ready, he could see the love and passion in her beautiful eyes. It was time to take the last step, a step that would connect them together forever.

Judith kicked off her heels, adjusted her stockings and garter belt before she stood up wobbly and slowly walked to the big recliner on the opposite side of the sofa. She sat down on it, leaned back and flipped her legs over each side, starting to rub her well filled pussy slowly. Her pussy juice combined with her son's thick cum streamed out of it, dirtying the clean recliner with their fluids.

"This time I'm on front row. Show Mommy how you two make love, show me everything." She said while keeping her eyes focused on her son and daughter.

Matthew held his hand out to his sister, she gladly accepted it and before she knew it she was in a tight embrace with her brother.

"Shall we begin... My dear wife?" Said her brother seductively. Stephanie played along, feeling butterflies in her stomach. "Yes please... My dear hubby... Let's make our dream come true."

They started making out full with passion and love, both exploring each other's mouth until every nook and cranny was explored. Their hands roamed over their sweaty bodies, groping, petting and kneading as much as possible. His reformed hard cock was throbbing against her trained stomach, smearing precum all over it as her pussy leaked an incredible amount of juice that ran down her thighs and legs.

Judith watched with delight while slowly rubbing her freshly fucked cunt. Seeing them like this made her realize that they were meant for each other. The amount of love they had for each other made her think back to how she and Jeremy were at their age. As she watched she suddenly spotted a falling star outside through the window, as if it was a sign from above, blessing their lives and relationships. Tears started to well up in her eyes. "I miss you so much, my love." She spoke softly to herself.

Matthew then whispered into his sister's ear. "Remember the first time we fucked Sis? You asked me if I would fuck you while standing up... How about we give it go, show off to Mom?"

Stephanie smiled. "Baby, you don't even have to ask." She threw her arms around her brother's neck and jumped up. Matthew caught her ass in his hands to hold her up while she crossed her legs around his waist. His cockhead had already slipped into his sister's tight pussy, he was ready to penetrate her completely.

"Fuck me gentle little brother, let's start on a normal pace. I want to make out some more while you fuck me."

"Whatever you want my princess." Said Matthew before slowly entering his sister.

Stephanie followed his movement with her hips so that they came together perfectly with each thrust.

"Yesss. Fuck me like this. Make love to me Matt. Let's make this a first night of many to come. Mommy and Daddy making love."

She smacked her lips against her brother's so that they could taste each other again. Both of them moaned hard as they softly slammed together. Stephanie pussy juice ran down her brother's shaft and balls, trickling down onto the carpet, soaking parts of it with each step Matthew made.

He wanted his mother to see how her children made love, so he took a step after each thrust into her direction until they were standing in front of the recliner. He smiled at her and turned his focus back onto his sister.

Judith licked her lips and smiled back, she was totally hypnotized by her children. Her hand was spreading the thick cum of her son around her pussy as she rubbed herself faster.

Stephanie broke the kiss to talk. "You can fuck me harder now baby, stick that hard cock of yours deep inside your sister's pussy, fuck me like you fucked Mom."

He did as she told and loosened his arms and hands that were cupping and kneading her round ass. This made her slide down onto his cock, penetrating her deeper. "Oh fuck yes!" Moaned his sister as she felt her brother's cock knocking against her cervix. ''Fuck me! Fuck meee!" She yelled.

Matthew picked up the pace and started thrusting up into his sister's pussy, her vagina walls were like one giant clamp that closed itself around his cock. "Shit Sis! Your pussy is swallowing me deep inside, it's trying to milk me." He yelled back. Fresh pussy juice now splattered around with each thrust deep inside his sister, his legs were shiny wet because of it, the carpet under them got the same treatment.

"Yes! My body knows little brother... It knows that tonight it's going to be pumped full with your potent seed, seed that will coat your sister's ovulating womb and fertilize her egg. You are going to make me a Mommy! Little brother is going to become a Daddy, and Daddy is going to fuck Mommy's naughty pussy every night!"

Her words had the same effect on Matthew as the ones his mother spewed out some time ago, he started slamming into her like never before. He felt her cervix kissing him every time he rammed in completely.

"Yes! Yess! Feel it Matt! Do you feel how much my womb want's your thick seed? Fuck meee!"

He fucked her for a few minutes like that, the both of them gazing deep into each other's eyes before making out once more. The standing up was taking the toll on Matthew's legs as they became tired after minutes of intense fucking. He then made a move that surprised both his sister and mother.

"Eep!" Yelped his mother as Matthew laid Stephanie between her legs, her lower back against her mother's cum soaked pussy and her head onto her pillow-like breasts.

Stephanie looked up to see her mother's face. "Oh, hi Mom!" She said with a confused but cute looking expression.

"Hi there sweetheart!" Smiled Judith back. "Enjoying the ride your brother is giving you?"

She nodded. "Uh-huh you know how good your son's... Ooooh! Fuuccck!" She screamed.

Matthew's lust took over, he started to fuck his sister deep and hard again, it felt like his cock became even harder than it was as he watched his mother's and sister's big tits bounce up and down because of his explosive thrusting.

He hammered away into her like he did to Judith. Deep, hard and fast, hitting every sensitive spot of her pussy. He loved seeing his sister like this, she had her eyes closed and a big smile on her face, enjoy the fuck her brother was giving her.

Judith reached for the twin bouncing globes of her daughter in front of her, she kneaded the flesh and pinched her sensitive diamond-hard nipples.

"Yesss! Touch me Mommy! Play with my tits while Matt fucks me crazy!" Screamed Stephanie excited.

Just like the sofa, the recliner started to move and make creaking sounds as Matthew rammed into his sister faster and faster. Their juices ran down it like a waterfall, Matthew made Stephanie's pussy squirt juice with each thrust inside, Judith got affected by some sort of chain reaction. Each time her daughter got fucked and her body moved up and down, it would caress her sensitive pussy and tits because of the friction. Matthew was well on his to make himself, and his mother and sister cum at the same time.

Stephanie was now slowly losing her mind, she was going to experience an orgasm like she never had before. Her mouth started to drool a little before she started to talk to her mother.

"Mommy... Mommy kiss me... Kiss me while Matt impregnates me. Please Mommy..."

Judith didn't wait for a second, she kissed her daughter deep and started making out with her. Her hands kept on being busy with kneading and mauling her daughter's large bust.

Matthew was breathing heavily and grunting hard, seeing his mother and sister making out did not really do him a favor, he kept increasing his thrusts until he could feel his cock starting to expand. His balls started to hurt as they kept on getting tighter, they screamed for release each time they slapped against his sister's asshole. He knew it was time.

He leaned forward so his head was close, next to his sister's and mother's.

"I'm going to cum Steph, I'm going to cum so hard and deep inside your ovulating womb. I promise you, you are going to be the best Mommy in the world... Just like our Mom is to us... Ugh!... Here it comes Sis... Here comes our child!"

Stephanie quickly pulled her brother's head together with hers and her mother's, now the three of them kissing and licking each other furiously just before Matthew came.

Matthew roared like an animal as he had the ejaculation of a lifetime, spurt after spurt of thick potent child-making seed shot straight into his sister's ovulating womb. Her pussy swallowed his spurting cock inside as it sucked vacuum around his shaft. Both Stephanie and Judith started to buck and shiver as their climaxes exploded at the same time. They screamed their lungs out as their pussies squirted an unending stream of juice. Mother, daughter and son, brother and sister, experienced the most amazing climax of their incestuous relationship, together.

*****

Matthew opened his eyes as the sun shined bright through the windows into the room, he could feel two warm and curvy bodies cuddled up to him. On each side a red-haired beauty, softly snoring with statisfied smiles on their faces.

He looked up at the clock hanging on the wall in their room, it was already early afternoon. They had been sleeping for hours now. He could remember little of what happened after their wonderful night, he did remember that his mother and sister were knocked out after their climax and that he carried them both onto the king-sized bed one after another before falling asleep between them.

He watched his sister with a big smile. His big loud-mouth sister cuddled up next to him with her hand on his chest and her leg across his own, the mother of his child, the woman that he was going to spend the rest of his life with.

Suddenly he felt movement on his other side, he turned his head and was greeted with the beautiful eyes of his mother, gazing into his own.

She yawned. "Good morning baby, did my sweet boy sleep well after everything."

Matthew kissed her forehead. "Good afternoon Mom, and yes, I slept like a... Baby." He laughed.

Judith giggled. "Oh my! Afternoon already? You really worn your mother and sister out sweetie!"

"And myself included... I'm thinking about staying in bed the whole day. What do you say Mom?"

"Sounds like a great idea honey, your sister is not complaining, so, why not?"

They quietly laughed and cuddled even closer to each other.

"Say Mom... Do you think that it worked, do you think that we will have a baby?"

She stroked her son's hair softly. "Sweetie... Let's just enjoy the rest of our week. We can test your sister when we get home... But to answer your question... I would be surprised if she did NOT get knocked up. Honey, you filled us both up like I have never experienced before."

Matthew felt relieved from her words but a little thing kept gnawing at his brain.

"But what if... What if that virus altered my sperm?"

Judith sighed softly. "Honey... Honestly, I think your infection got cured a long time ago."

Her son looked at her slightly confused. "You think so? How?"

His cute face made her giggle again. "Let's just say... let's just say, that the best cure is love..."

She gave him a peck on his lips and closed her eyes. "Just get some rest baby, we still have a whole week to enjoy."

Matthew wanted to respond but he felt that it was good as it was, he held his mother and sister close to him, closed his eyes and drifted away again into a deep sleep.

The remaining days of the week were filled with joy, love and new memories that made them realize how much closer they all had become, something that they wanted to last for as long as they lived.

The first day after they got home was an incredible tiring one for Matthew, after a full lecture roster at his university, he also had to work till late on his job. His mother had it even worse as she had to work a nightshift.

Matthew opened the front door and slumped inside, with a well-rounded kick he closed the door behind him and threw off his shoes in one go. "Steph, I'm home!" He yelled.

Before he could even move, he heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs with an incredible speed.

In a split second he could make out his sister's face, tears streaming down her sides but not out of pain or sadness. They were accompanied by a beautiful smile.

She jumped into his arms and gave him a big loving kiss on his lips.

"Woah! Calm down Sis, what's the matter?" He asked as he gently placed her on the ground.

She grabbed his hands and placed them on her belly, looked up to him and spoke as the tears kept on streaming down her face.

"Matt... We're going to be a Mom and Dad! I'm positive! I'm pregnant with our baby!"

*****

Epilogue - Five years later.

It was a bright and sunny Saturday; the local park was full of families enjoying their well-deserved weekend. On a bench overlooking the playground sat a young couple. A young man with a red-haired woman sitting on his lap. One of her hands holding his, and her other gently rocking a baby-carrier back and forth. Inside of it slept a small baby boy, peacefully without any care in the world.

They both looked up when they heard and saw a small red-haired girl calling out to them. "Mommy! Daddy! Look what Grandma got me!" In one hand she had an ice-cream cone filled with three colorful flavors of ice. Her other hand was intertwined with one of an older, also red-haired woman.

They approached the bench and the little girl carefully ran towards the young couple sitting on it. The young woman picked up the little girl and placed her onto her own lap, stroking her hair softly.

The older woman sat down next to them, taking over rocking the baby-carrier. The young baby boy in it yawned cutely and kept on sleeping like a log.