The Birth of a Kaiju-Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her belly grumbled and ached, still swollen with all the cum she'd swallowed yesterday. Not a bite of food or drop of water had passed her lips since then, nor had she felt any desire for it. What she sincerely craved at that time, as if she truly were pregnant rather than simply masquerading as such, was more semen. Just the thought alone sent trails of her juices down her thighs. She wanted to slide a hand down her borrowed pants and satisfy her desires, but she didn't dare.

There were too many people about. The shelter, once a gymnasium, was crowded, full of refugees from the city, many of which had lost their families in the jizz flood or to God-Futa's accidental destruction. That was the verdict amongst wildlife experts. The Kaiju-Girl wasn't trying to harm anyone, it simply didn't understand what its actions were capable of. Like a kitten or a baby unknowingly hurting someone.

Others thought very differently. It had stolen their home, their families, their livelihoods. To their angry, grief-stricken minds, the Kaiju-Girl had full knowledge of its actions and their consequences. Satsuko agreed with neither. God-Futa knew what it was doing, of that she was certain, but it was incapable of resisting. From the fact that it had masturbated multiple times since appearing, it merely wanted to be sated. Just as Maria had explained.

"But who could?" Satsuko wondered aloud, once again taking in the monster's titanic cock. No matter how often she saw it, the sheer scope and shape were mesmerising. She trailed her eyes along the green, slimy shaft as if seeing it for the first time. In a sense, it was. The strange protrusions below the head had grown largely, now spread out at four points around the girth. At random intervals, they would raise and hold, then relax. She could make out lengthy spines each time they lifted.

Not to mention the penis itself was still growing. Experts recently gave their best predictions for God-Futa's size, stating that its height was approximately one-hundred and ninety feet tall, with a ten-foot deficit. They'd made it clear that the creature was still growing, exactly as Satsuko had thought. Based on that information, she could guess that God-Futa's cock was well over a hundred feet long.

Her pants grew damper with every second of footage that she watched. Satsuko glanced around, hoping to find someone, anyone, that might share her plight. No one did. They were busy trying to adjust to their new, cramped living space. People were free to come and go, of course. Some volunteered to help, while others had jobs in the area. All trains were down, though, and several roads leading into Tokyo were barricaded to prevent the flood from spreading.

"This just in, reports state that the SDF has been mobilised and are attacking God-Futa in five minutes. Our drones will remain on the scene for continued coverage."

Will it work? Satsuko pondered, eying the scaled sections of God-Futa's body. A creature of this size would frighten almost any other living organism, however frightened animals would often fight back. That being the case, it must've evolved to handle that. Or possibly to fight other Kaiju-Girls.

A squad of helicopters appeared on the scene. Heavy artillery was mounted onto them, including machine guns and missiles, all state of the art. An army of tanks moved into position, barrels trained on God-Futa's location. A fleet of jets thundered overhead, equipped with bomb carriers.

"The Prime Minister has stated that 'God-Futa must be destroyed at any cost to prevent further tragedies. Sacrifices must be made to secure a better future.'"

Satsuko nursed at her bottom lip and looked between the machines and God-Futa. If humanity won, then they proved that they were dominant even to these monsters that made them seem like ants, but that also meant God-Futa would be destroyed. Her breathed caught in her throat at the prospect, while her heart palpitated uncomfortably. If they won, then there'd be no more of that cum. What if she needed more of it to change into a futa?

Or was she just addicted now? Satsuko ignored the prospect, assured of her willpower. She only wanted to fulfil her greatest fantasy, and she needed God-Futa's sperm to do so. Nothing more.

"You'd better survive," Satsuko muttered.

"Oi! They're attacking God-Futa!" Someone shouted, the news circulating until they called for the footage to be displayed on the large television in the shelter. Satsuko turned to watch, though she kept to herself, away from prying eyes. They'd likely brand her a traitor or psycho for siding with God-Futa. For the meantime, they all stared at their countries greatest military force as it moved in for the assault. Satsuko saw smiling faces all around.

In the end, she was the only one left grinning. God-Futa was impervious to bullets and missiles, merely waking up from the first wave. They never got a second. The Kaiju-Girl turned and aimed its cock at the attackers, stroking it once to unleash a clear jet of pre-cum. That alone was enough to remove most of the helicopters and tanks.

The jets flew in next. They dropped their payload with pinpoint accuracy, all bombs falling directly on God-Futa. According to the news, these bombs were powerful enough to level a city block. The monster saw them and ducked under its own cum. If it was water, the explosion would still be enough to inflict damage, yet the fluid was many thousands times thicker than water. It absorbed the brunt of the explosion, splashing much of it high up. A couple of jets went down in the confusion. The survivors were out of ammo, but their enemy remained unfazed.

They retreated in shame, but not before a vengeful tsunami of cum engulfed them. News feed cut off as a burst of white destroyed the drone.

"Lucky bastards," Satsuko whispered under her breath, then snapped her jaw shut. So many people had likely died from that, or were seriously injured, and the flood would spread now. Japan was doomed at this rate. It'd be submerged in an ocean of semen, conquered by one creature. Yet she couldn't find the will to be worried for her homeland, or the people that inhabited it. Her stomach churned in quiet disgust... or was it something else? Satsuko hugged her knees tighter.

A new drone took up its destroyed sibling's workload. It zoomed in on God-Futa, which rubbed at its face, where the projectiles had struck. It looked... hurt and frustrated, like a child after falling off a swing. The creature's eye, a glowing, yellow colour, became fixed on the drone and unknowingly stared at the audience.

A soft roar emanated from it, sounding unsettlingly akin to someone saying 'ow'. Satsuko leaned in close to her phone screen, until she could practically see all the pixels. Moisture had formed in its eyes, crystal clear, just like tears. The giant lips moved, faint sounds echoing from them. Satsuko's English wasn't great, but she recognised 'sorry'.

Did that mean it was sentient? Satsuko wondered. Social skills weren't her strong suite. She was better suited to short interactions, usually for business reasons, but even she recognised the intelligence in God-Futa's eye. Intellect and fear. That meant it might understand people. It could be reasoned with.

"I need to speak with the Prime Minister," Satsuko stated as she entered the temporary government headquarters. She had borrowed a suit and skirt from one of the refugees, but it was wrinkled and tight around her midriff, showing off her faux pregnancy.

"What about?" One of the guards demanded, though he was gentler in his speech than with most. She caught his eye drifting to her round belly, no doubt assuming she was with child, yet there wasn't a single drop inside her womb. This fact sent a gentle shudder down her spine and echoed in her perpetually wet pussy.

"I might be able to get rid of God-Futa. Tell him it's Tsuneta Satsuko, his aide."

A short while later and she stood before a cabinet of officials. They were all silent, defeated, clearly desperate for any chance at defeating God-Futa. Regardless of whether it came from a general, scientist, or an apparently pregnant aide. She kept her gaze over their heads, afraid that looking into the downtrodden eyes would turn her nerves into outright terror.

"It's sentient," Satsuko stated, taking a deep breath to calm herself, though her heart refused to be silent in her ears, "It knows what its doing, but has no real control."

"And what do you base this on?" A man in a white coat inquired, heavy bags under his eyes and hair dishevelled. A scratchy shadow ran along his jaw, wisps of hair sticking out.

"The news reports showed its face. I could see it mouthing 'sorry' in English. I feel that we can reason with it," Satsuko explained.

"If it's capable of speech, then why wouldn't it do so?" The same man asked, already dismissing her claim.

"I don't think it can form words," another white-coated man spoke up, "There's a chance that it's vocal chords and tongue are incapable of doing so."

"Exactly," Satsuko nodded, then took another breath. She cradled her belly, taking comfort in the unnatural warmth and movement contained within, "I would like to be dropped in to try and communicate with it."

"We can't drop a civilian into danger like that," a military official grumbled, pinching the bridge of his nose, "There'd be an uproar. The public would have our heads if you died."

"Then I volunteer for service," Satsuko offered. The official opened his mouth to speak but fell silent as their country's leader finally addressed her.

"Why do you want to go, Satsuko-San?" The PM asked, maintaining a stoic face despite the shock he must've felt at her fecund state.

"Surely it would be better for a wildlife expert or a negotiator to go?" Someone postulated.

"Please?" Satsuko bowed her head then her body, only for her belly to throw off her equilibrium and pull her forward. She fell on her face, earning a stifled laugh from several of those gathered, "Ow, ow, ow..." She righted herself and stared at everyone, meeting their eyes with determination.

"Very well," the PM sighed, leaning back in his seat.

"Prime Minister?"

"She's determined. And we'll need to spend time finding someone qualified to send in. God-Futa is already on the verge of ruining this great country. We've little else to lose. Satsuko-San," he fixed his wizened gaze on her, "If nothing else, you are to buy time for us to call for UN aid."

"Yes, Prime Minister," Satsuko bowed her head gratefully, inwardly beaming at the decision. If this worked then she would have access to all the cum she'd ever need, while also making herself a hero to her country. They would no doubt set her up for life for her service. Possibly even provide all the women that her transformed body would need. Presuming God-Futa's DNA did what she hoped.

And what was that? Satsuko pondered as she was led to a separate room. Military personnel fitted her with a uniform, though it was stretched around her belly, completely oblivious to the anxious and lustful thoughts filtering through her mind. Being a futa was something she'd only dreamed of, but the possibility for something more faced her. It stared the woman in the eye, demanding the truth from her.

Satsuko's imagination run wild, moving like a hyperactive Greyhound. The simple wish for her body to grow another cock was buried under her fantastical desires. Her mind sifted through them hastily, searching for what had brought her the most pleasure. People must've noticed the flush on her face as she grew hotter and hotter, arms barely restrained from openly fingering herself.

Volatile transformations mutated her body. Satsuko envisioned it all lucidly, watching what had once been her simplest dream turned into a childish drawing. Her fantasies piled upon one another, throwing themselves onto her mental visage. One cock became two, while her back was lost under a sea of writhing limbs all connected to her semen, which multiplied by the second in her plethora of oversized, fleshy balls. Beads of oily sweat coated her skin in a sexy sheen, while her figure became fuller.

"Tsuneta-San," a deep voice ripped her from the daydream. Satsuko jerked back to reality, unconsciously glaring at the speaker, before calming herself. A group of soldiers had led her semi-conscious form to a meeting room. One pointed to his lip, bringing a line of drool to Satsuko's attention.

"Sorry. It's just a lot for me to take in," she bowed her head and returned her attention to the board, where a simple plan was outlined. They would drop her onto God-Futa and move to a standby zone, where they would await her call. If nothing was heard in two hours, they would leave and assume she was dead. A smile teased the corners of her lips. If they heard nothing from her, then that meant one of two things; she was dead, or she had succeeded in her goal. Either way, they would undoubtedly never hear from her again.

Part 3:

"Are you sure about this?" Sora, her friend from the emergency response group, asked as he helped her into the specialised suit. It would filter out any potential toxins or radiation. In theory, her sanity should remain intact unless something happened, though it was only a prototype and never tested for these situations. They didn't even know exactly what the fumes around God-Futa could do.

"When have you ever known me to doubt myself?" Satsuko retorted as she checked the gas mask that was strapped to her thigh, silently rejoicing in the fact that she wouldn't have to wear it for long.

"But you could die," Sora argued, handing her a belt and life jacket. The former would likely be unnecessary, since the cum God-Futa produced was thicker than putty, almost like wet dough. It wasn't unreasonable to assume that she could probably walk on it. A laugh rustled in her chest at the thought. Perhaps she would be a modern Jesus Christ, walking across the river of cum.

"Or I'll be a hero," Satsuko countered, restraining herself from openly giggling, then sighed, "Look, I'll be fine. They'll get me out if anything goes wrong. And I'm sure that God-Futa doesn't want to hurt anyone. So long as I'm careful, everything will be fine."

"Okay," Sora finally relented, then glanced at her still swollen belly, "By the way, what're you smuggling around under there?"

"Nothing," Satsuko waved him off, her long legs carrying her away from any further queries, "I'll see you soon." A lie, she thought, but he deserves some peace of mind. The guy did help her get to where she was after all. Satsuko stroked along her camo encased belly, smiling wistfully as the sperm continued to wriggle about. The potent weight was but a pittance compared to what awaited her.

"If you say so," Sora shrugged, waving after her. She glanced back and saw a smile on his face, though his eyeline wasn't on hers. Thought so, Satsuko thought with a roll of her eyes when he realised she was looking at him.

"One last thing, Sora-Kun," Satsuko called, holding open a door that led to the helipad, "I like girls."

"Eh?!"

She blew him a kiss and rushed through, leaving him to absorb the sudden information. Laughter reverberated in her chest, freed from its cage now that she was alone for a while. Satsuko leaned against the guardrail of the stairwell, glancing at her watch to make sure she had time, and smiled softly down at herself. This might well be the last time that she saw her slender self. She recalled how Maria had been changing, curves expanding to nigh-inhuman levels.

"Goodbye, me..." Satsuko whispered, smiling tightly while she climbed the stairs, then into the vehicle that would fly her to a nightmare, or fantasy, come to life.

The whirl of helicopter blades drowned out all conversation. Everyone sat in the carrier with a solemn expression, mostly for her sake. Her hair was caked in sweat, the strands clinging to her forehead. Her borrowed clothing was soaked through, moulded around her figure. Yet no one else seemed affected, all remaining downcast but remarkedly dry in the sweltering heat. They weren't even breathing heavily, unlike her.

Satsuko stared down at the cityscape below. Slow rolling tides of cum flooded the streets, all the buildings and houses void of life in the traditional sense. If the incredible lifespan of God-Futa's sperm was to be believed, then the land was teeming with more life than ever before. She licked her lips unconsciously, a familiar burn flickering to life within her body. Part of her wanted to jump and fall into the flood, to be drowned in semen while she gorged herself on it.

"We're nearing the target!" The pilot announced, bringing her attention to the front. God-Futa lumbered in the distance, cock leaking a continuous flood of thick, gooey cum, while her hands held it between her breasts. Satsuko gulped at the nearing sight. Just a few miles further and the Kaiju-Girl was all that she could see.

Its skin had a glistening sheen to it, she noticed. As they approached, Satsuko saw small droplets constantly forming on its body, keeping it cool under the blazing sunlight. And adding another layer of attractiveness, Satsuko thought. Her eyes naturally fell to its breasts as they shone in the daylight, drops of slime or oil rolling down their inviting curves. The nipples quivered before her eyes and leaked white rivers.

Satsuko snapped out of it as her companions pulled their masks on. She did the same, silently grimacing as the rubber clasped onto her clammy face, then nodded to a large man who shoved the carrier door open for her. Wind whipped at her, the air visibly growing thicker with God-Futa's visceral musk, then barrelled past her worthless mask. She inhaled and moaned like a common whore from the red-light district. The unfathomable odour, a scent stranger and stronger than any mortal's, wreaked havoc on her mind. She glanced around at her escorts.

They seemed fine. Some were worried by how dirty the air seemed, yet none of them were flushed or even twitchy. Satsuko felt at her stomach, an empty feeling sinking into her despite being fuller than it ever had been. Another breath and the feeling turned into a chasm, from which hundreds of invisible feelers extended to wrap around her legs. They pulled them forward, one by one, until she came to the cliff.

Then she fell. No one tried to catch her, or even moved. Satsuko saw the world blur as she passed it by, then her peripheral vision was clouded in green. She turned, and her descent slowed, her mind processing the visage before her faster than any computer. A beautiful sight met her gaze, one of a woman with a grass-like complexion, lips so full and plush to the eye that they might've been mattresses and intoxicating golden eyes. Then it rose too high for her to see.

Only to be replaced by mountains that lacked a sharp peak. The formations were round, and curved gracefully from where they began, with a circle of dark green atop them and massive nubs that provided the melted snow, tinted yellow by the day. That sight, too, was lost and replaced by another.

Satsuko turned her head to look down. The wondrous visions from before fell into obscurity, unable to hold a candle to the slanted tower wreathed in dark roots and caked in splotches of white. Beyond it was a set of orbs, bigger even than the mountains from before, covered in wrinkles and roots like the monument. They came closer and closer, swelling to subsume her vision.

She blinked, and the slowness was gone. Satsuko shrieked as she plummeted, arms outstretched in panic and her feet kicking uselessly. Everything the military had told her was gone, crushed under the weight of her fear. The greenery was only mere feet away. She clenched her eyes and prepared for her death.

A muddled thump sounded in her ears, followed by a brain-rattling roar and a deafening splash. Satsuko stared at the sky, body splayed out against a surface of forest green. Her hands squeezed unconsciously, finding what had to be loose flesh. It was soft against her palm, like a comforter that stretched out for miles over a dense surface. She didn't know how long she laid there, fixated on sky and the monolithic tower. The 'ground' beneath her shook, rousing her from the stupor.

1...345678