The Birth of a Kaiju-Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maria," she answered in perfect English. A foreigner? "I'm here to advise you all on this 'creature' as you call it."

"Well, what would you call it?" Someone laughed.

"A Kaiju," Maria answered, unfazed.

"Don't be ridiculous. This isn't a movie, madam."

"Specifically," Maria continued without so much as a glance at the speaker, "A Kaiju-Girl. It's a being that's been lost to history, forgotten by humanity, but they're still very much alive. I believe that this one is called 'God-Futa', an entity with both genders and a lust that cannot be sated by human means."

"Lust?"

"Yes," Maria nodded and tossed a pile of papers in the middle of the table, smiling softly when the smack silenced all murmurs, "It doesn't want destruction, or even to find nourishment. For this Kaiju-Girl, it only seeks to mate. A troublesome endeavour."

"Then what are we supposed to do?" The PM demanded, head low as if defeated. It was natural, Satsuko thought. This was a meeting of elites, leaders and individuals who excelled in their field, yet this seemingly random woman entered with more information than all of them combined. No one else had any more plausible theories to argue with her.

"Satisfy it," Maria said bluntly, rolling her eyes.

"Just how is it that you know so much, Maria-San?"

Finally, Maria's air of confidence cracked. Her cheeks turned red and her breathing deepened. If Satsuko didn't know better, she might've thought this woman was aroused. The question was repeated by several others, all smirking snidely at her unravelled calm.

"Because I'm... I'm with a Kaiju-Girl," Maria answered. She shuddered and moaned softly, though Satsuko wasn't certain. Everyone looked around the room, as if expecting this Kaiju-Girl to reveal itself, "Not here. I mean... I'm in a relationship with her."

"Seriously?!" Several voices all shouted at once. Curiosity blazed in their eyes, all inhaling to launch a barrage of questions.

"I've done what I came for," Maria silenced them, turning to leave, "I'll be on my way." She left the room, hips swaying widely. Satsuko watched her carefully, just as everyone present did, and bit her lip to restrain a shocked gasp. A very familiar shape hung from her skirt, just visible when she raised her legs in the right way. She looked around, though no one else seemed to have noticed this.

"Satsuko-San, you should go home for now. This will drag on for a long time, I'm afraid," the PM whispered, glancing at his peers. They were calm for now, everyone absorbing the information. But the silence was fragile at best. One word and the quiet would shatter. Satsuko bowed gratefully, afraid to speak in such tense tranquillity.

At home, she sat at her computer and pulled up the ongoing news coverage. God-Futa had begun moving again. It cradled its cock, holding the towering member to its chest while an ongoing flood of what could only be pre-cum continued to pour. The creature waded through the tar-like fluid that surrounded its feet and submerged the area. Satsuko could make out human bodies floating amongst the sludge.

It's a real futanari, she thought. Only such an impossible gender could still be hard after cumming so much. Her eyes flicked to her bookmarks, where a folder titled 'Secret F' resided, within which her prolific assortment of futanari pictures, videos and stories rested. They were just fiction, of course. Even the most realistic drawings or photoshops couldn't fool the human eye. Yet, she could glance at a screen and see the genuine article terrorising Japan.

"I have to see it," Satsuko muttered under her breath, a flush of desire surging through her.

"I wouldn't advise it."

Satsuko whirled around, pushing her chair over, to face the intruder, "You're... Maria-San?"

The self-professed Kaiju lover nodded and strode forward, eyes intent on Satsuko's screen, "If you came within five miles of her, you would be incapacitated with arousal."

For a moment, Satsuko remained quiet as she reacquainted her gaze with this untidy woman. She was a sight to behold, more so now that they weren't separated by a conference table and government officials, with breasts like volleyballs as they sat on her chest. Cavernous cleavage separated the twin mounds, which rose and fell enticingly with every breath. Satsuko's eyes drifted lower to see a glimpse of the intruder's graceful waist.

She shook her head free of the hypnotic view, reminding herself of the glaring issue.

"What're you doing in my home?!" Satsuko shouted.

"You saw me, didn't you?" Maria ignored the demand, turning to face the PM's aide.

"Don't just ignore me," Satsuko muttered, scowling at the strange woman. Their eyes lingered on one another. Her dark brown circles possessed only suspicion and anger, while Maria's striking blue orbs remained as calm as ever. Satsuko exhaled angrily and picked up her chair, "I assume you're talking about your penis."

"So, you saw it after all."

"What are you then?" Satsuko inquired, keeping her vision firmly planted on Maria, though she couldn't resist stealing fervent glances at her curves. What kind of woman could be so slim, yet have hips wider than her shoulders? Her gaze drifted to Maria's thighs, scarcely concealed by her skirt. The hem barely reached a quarter of the way, allowing a noticeable shape to hang freely.

Was she really that curvy earlier? Satsuko wondered, frowning to herself to try and recall. Her thoughts were interrupted by Maria, who remained seemingly unaware of the long, curiously lustful stare.

"I must ask that..."

"Answer my question," Satsuko snapped, adhering a harsh glare to her face, away from the tantalising figure. Doing so only made her aware of this woman's beauty. It wasn't simply her body that was so alluring, nor her confidence. Plump lips, a button nose, thick lashes and flawless skin all crafted a doll-like appearance, as if carved from marble rather than born of a human. Yet her features were lively, eyes glowing like summer skies.

"What will that accomplish?"

Satsuko, again, shook herself free of this woman's swaying looks. If this person truly was in a relationship with something akin to the giant creature terrorising Japan now, then it was her duty as a human being to discover everything about her that she could. Or at least to satisfy her own curiosities.

"Let me guess, you're one those Kaiju-Girls?"

"May I explain myself?"

"No bullshit?" Satsuko thinned her eyes, trying to discern any hint of a lie. It was a worthwhile ability to possess and cultivate, particularly when working with politicians.

"I've never said anything but the truth since I came here," Maria explained and lowered herself to the floor, skirt lifting with her legs to flash her phallus. It might've been her eyes playing tricks, but Satsuko swore that it looked even bigger. But it was still soft, falling neatly onto Maria's long, gorgeous crossed legs.

"Fine," Satsuko sighed, then returned to her chair, looking down at the naked woman expectantly.

"As you guessed, I'm a Kaiju-Girl," Maria began, "This is merely the body of a priestess from my homeland. She channels my will and acts accordingly."

"Is everyone a futanari in your homeland?" Satsuko leapt at the possibility, eager to embrace such a chance for her fantasies to be brought to life. She briefly forgot her composure, before righting herself. It's too good to be true, she reprimanded herself. The only real futa that she'd seen were both involved with Kaiju-Girls in some way.

"Only my priestesses receive a sample of my DNA, thus mutating them into 'futanari' as you call it... I will explain more later, for now there is something I must request of you, Tsuneta Satsuko. If your country's efforts fail to repel or sate God-Futa, I ask that you call on me."

"You'll fight her?" Satsuko spoke, but her thoughts were withdrawn, circling around the possibility before her. She could become a futa, all she needed was some DNA from God-Futa.

"Kaiju-Girls do not fight. We... understand one another. There's only one thing that can mate with God-Futa, or indeed all Kaiju-Girls, and that is our own kind."

"You'll fuck?" Satsuko gasped, unable to quell her excitement at both the reveal and her own plans. Maria, or rather the Kaiju-Girl possessing her, blushed but nodded regardless, "And why am I the one that must call you?"

"Because of your fascination," Maria said. She rose to her knees and reached up to cup the aide's cheeks. A gentle warmth radiated from the Kaiju-Girl's skin, soothing Satsuko's thoughts. Unconsciously, she leaned into the palm with a soft sigh. The news report continued but went ignored. "I'm intrigued by you, Satsuko. I feel your desires, your lack of fear. Your drive."

"What're you doing?" Satsuko breathed, sinking to her knees. Every time she blinked, Maria seemed like a new person, her body calling for someone to stare at its irresistible beauty. Each curve slowly grew more pronounced, the near-useless clothes struggling to keep them contained. Maria's skirt was soon bundled up atop her hips, revealing every inch of her sides and cock. The slab of meat outpaced the rest, swelling before Satsuko's eyes.

"I wish for you to become my priestess, Satsuko," Maria whispered, leaning in close until her plumper lips were almost touching the aide's thinner pair. A line of drool leaked from Satsuko's mouth, tracing along her chin and down her neck. She followed Maria's eyes, watching them move with the spit, "After I take God-Futa with me, you will come to."

"Don't I get a say in this?" Satsuko gasped, finally realising that the warmth spreading through her was that of lust. Her gaze darted across Maria's features, unable to decide what was most captivating. The breasts that had exceeded the size of basketballs, or the way her hips continued to stretch out and frame a cock that would make an elephant envious, or the nipples that stretched Maria's shirt into a tent.

"I can feel your desire for this," Maria murmured softly, breaths washing across Satsuko's skin, "Futanari... that's what you always fantasise about, isn't it? What you long to be?"

"I..."

"My priestesses become so much more," Maria continued, "They share my DNA. Their bodies reflect that."

Satsuko yelped when her bare flesh met the blazing heat of Maria's penis. She wanted to look down and see it, yet her eyes were held prisoner by Maria, whose lips moved swift and gently, uttering words that had no meaning to Satsuko. All she could do was feel the hulk of cock, discover the single vein that lined the underbelly and awe at how it seemed to dwarf her leg. Her knees parted to let it grow unabated, then clenched shut as the massive head pushed against her pussy.

"Save your country, Satsuko," Maria cooed, lips trailing along the transfixed woman's cheek, "Be my priestess."

"But..." Satsuko gulped loudly, vision locked on Maria's dick, tracing each magnificent vein that wreathed the otherwise smooth, oddly feminine shaft. They came to a stop at the head, which swelled sensually and barely tapered at the blunt tip. Beads of moisture peeked from a slit, one big enough to possibly fit one of Satsuko's slender fingers.

"Perhaps a glimpse of the possibilities before you will assuage your worries," Maria leaned back and, after allowing Satsuko to take in her visage once more, lurched forward to plant their lips together.

Satsuko quivered and sank into the kiss. Every ounce of lust that boiled within her took control of her mouth, forcing it to conform to Maria's and greet her tongue. Their slick muscles danced together, tasting one another in a sloppy exchange. Fresh drool seeped from Satsuko's mouth as she lost herself in the embrace.

Her chest was swallowed by Maria's monumental tits. They caged her in a softness akin to a queen's pillow, wrapping her in warmth and comfort, soothing the maelstrom of thoughts that pervaded her mind. Satsuko brought her hands to each breast, moaning at how insignificant they were by comparison, then wrapped them around the nipples. The erect nubs reminded her of cocks in their size and girth, overflowing in her hands. Even the areolae were raised and swollen like a pregnant woman's.

Maria passed a dose of saliva into her mouth. Satsuko tried to return it, anticipating a game of sorts, only to have extra poured inside until she had no choice but to swallow. Every inch of her oesophagus burned as it moved down to her stomach, as if the spit touched every nerve-ending along the way, spreading the sensation like a virus until all her body was ablaze.

"That will begin your transition," Maria whispered as she pulled away, suckling on Satsuko's lip as she did so.

"This feels..." Satsuko began, breathless and boiling with unquenched lust. She went to resume the kiss, Maria smiling as she did the same. Then the building shook and a deafening roar devastated the air. Satsuko covered her ears and ground her teeth against the pain. It almost felt like her brain was rattling inside her skull.

"I was careless," Maria noted and stood, "If you need me, all you must do is think 'come' as fiercely as you can."

"Where are you going?" Satsuko demanded, but the Kaiju-Girl's priestess was already gone. The building shook once more, and the sound of crashing waves overcame the roar. A strange odour drenched her sinuses, drowning out all other scents. She rushed to her window just as a volley of white soared past, stray drops split off and shattered the glance. A visible cloud swarmed her apartment.

"Oh god..." Satsuko moaned and fell to the floor. The muscles in her legs turned to jelly, while her pussy convulsed violently around thin air. Juices poured from around her panties, dousing her panties and stockings in moments. Another roar sounded off, breaking her free from the volatile explosion of ecstasy. Satsuko climbed to her feet and staggered to the window.

God-Futa stood in the distance, laboriously walking closer. Its cock was aimed straight forward, launching geysers of cum in her direction. Satsuko moved out of the way as fresh dollops landed in her apartment. They visibly squirmed wherever they landed, gradually moving along her floor. Her thoughts flooded with her earlier intent. This was a perfect opportunity, one that likely wouldn't present itself again.

Each glob was easily the size of a basketball. To God-Futa they were barely even drops, but they were more than enough for Satsuko. She knelt before it and picked up some, restraining her urge to throw it back as a million different organisms writhed against her flesh. Maria had her drink the saliva, so it stood to reason that swallowing it would work. Satsuko hesitantly brought the viscous handfuls to her lips and slurped it up.

The flavour made itself known instantly. Just like the smell, it was overpowering, saturating her mouth in its taste and lingering powerful even after she swallowed. Her gut felt heavier as the writhing mass filled her stomach. She panted heavily once her hands were clean. Her throat was clogged by the viscous goo, yet she had to have more. There was no telling how much she'd need to become a futa like Maria.

Satsuko screamed as another volley was unleashed, this time inundating her entire apartment in the stuff.

"So much..." Satsuko groaned, heart pounding as she inhaled the mind-addling odour. Fumes wafted from the layer of jizz, which submerged her knees, seeming to move toward her.

"This is a warning to all residents! Please evacuate immediately. Head to your rooftops where a helicopter will rescue you. You are advised to wear masks and not inhale any of the fumes. All rescue operations in this area will cease in ten minutes. Leave all possessions behind except for the bare essentials."

Ten minutes, Satsuko thought and looked to the pool before her. It'd take five minutes just to get to the roof, more if her legs remained so weak. She would die if she stayed here, though. God-Futa would either crush the building or flood it. In times like this, do what you can, Satsuko told herself and lowered her face into the sludge. She, then, began to inhale every drop that she could. The fluid seemed cooperative as it practically converged on her lips.

"Hold it, there's one more!"

Satsuko waddled onto the rooftop, cradling a stomach fit for a pregnant woman. Cum matted her hair to her skin and had soaked through her clothes. She hurried to the rescue copter, grunting her thanks as the solider assisted her. They took off, swiftly heading away from the disaster area. Satsuko watched the complex as a blast of cum blew a hole through it. She glanced to where God-Futa ambled through its own produce, mere kilometres away from the building.

It was her first time getting a descent look at the monster, and it was beautiful. Satsuko had expected something else, akin to a typical monster movie, with gnarled skin, or fins and scales with a snout full of truck-sized, razor sharp teeth. The news reports hadn't offered any high definition views of it, trying to maximise on its sheer size. Now she could see why; such beauty would possibly sway people to sympathise with the creature. The enemy of Japan as far the media and government were concerned.

"Amazing," Satsuko gasped, gawking at the astonishing Kaiju-Girl. Monstrous traits decorated its body, the green flesh being the most prominent. Scales framed its breasts, which covered the entire torso and stretched far past the shoulders, each capped by tower-sized nipples. They were supported by swollen areolae easily the size of a house. As Satsuko stared, God-Futa began to grope its tits until a flood of white sprayed forth to add to the flood.

Satsuko licked her lips as she continued her visual exploration. The breasts ended where the hips began, each far wider than its shoulders. As if aware that she was staring, the creature turned slightly, offering a glimpse at an ass that somehow outmatched its bust. A series of spines, hundreds of them, lined its back, hidden under its electric blue hair. By Satsuko's estimate, they were longer than a limousine. And still growing it seemed.

Was it still young? Or was it simply evolving now that it was on dryland? Satsuko's intrigue intensified as her eyes zeroed in on the Kaiju-Girl's balls. The creature had to be almost two-hundred feet tall, yet they hung past its knees, slamming into buildings as it walked or turned. Everything about God-Futa screamed excess and more.

Satsuko laid a hand on her stomach. The sensation of squirming met her palm and fingers, just enough for her to feel without it showing visibly. If Kaiju-Girl DNA could transform people, then what would the sperm of a still developing God-Futa do to her? She rubbed her belly as if soothing a child. The possibility that this was a mistake remained caged deep in her consciousness, kept there by the anxious excitement of her desires. Whether or not this would be her end or cause all sorts of grotesque mutations could wait. For that was all she could do.

-The Next Day-

"The Japanese Government have decided to launch a full-scale attack on the colossal creature, which they have now titled a 'Kaiju-Girl'. They've stated that it's possible there are others, as such they're calling this one; 'God-Futa'. Several groups are outraged by the decision to attack God-Futa, claiming that live-capture is the best route. However, the government has stated that the Kaiju-Girl has caused far too much damage to civilians and the country."

Satsuko hugged her knees to her chest as she stared at the news footage on her phone. Tokyo was lost, flooded by cum and currently home to the slumbering creature. Its cock remained erect even while asleep, adding more to the metres deep ocean. She kept her gaze squarely on God-Futa, taking in every detail that she could, but the camera remained at a distance and refused to zoom in.

123456...8