The Birth of a Kaiju-Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was over, Terri laid with her gorgeous mate atop her. They were letting Muffra absorb the cum, her belly slowly shrinking back to its 'usual' size, while her tits remained at their new size, turning the semen into milk. Not a drop leaked from her body.

"You're so greedy," Terri chided her with a playful grin.

"I can't help it," Muffra moaned softly, running her furry hands along Terri's smooth, scaled arms. The green-skinned Kaiju-Girl sighed at the feeling, brushing her fingers through Muffra's soft fur that lined her arms and legs. Her lover's wings fluttered at the touch, while her antennae unfurled and rolled back up.

Even after so long, Terri still scarcely believed how much had changed in just under a year. She was just a high-school graduate ten months ago, now she was a monster above all monsters, standing well over head and shoulders above the rest. They revered her to a degree, treating her like her namesake; God-Futa. She still didn't remember how or why she'd changed as she had, but some mysteries didn't need to be solved.

She was more than happy just to be there. A mate who adored her, an island of willing sex partners, and even a child on the way. There was little else she could want from life. Terri nuzzled her lips against Muffra's neck, smiling as she nipped her flesh. Only Muffra's soft moans occupied the silence, both happy to lay there.

Until a flood of wetness washed over Terri's lower body. They jerked upright, eyes bursting open to gaze into one another as ecstatic smirks lifted their faces.

"It's time!" They yelled in unison.

Muffra was propped against Terri as she panted powerfully. Trees were sent flying her breaths, while her vagina turned the dirt below into mush. She moaned intermittently, gripping Terri's hand. Humans were subject to pain, their nerve-endings wired to alert them to danger. Kaiju-Girls had no such response. They were beings of pleasure.

The moth-like monster cried out and shot a quick burst of cum from her cock, splashing Terri in the face. They laughed and shared a cum-stained kiss, before Muffra jerked in another climax. Her pussy bulged obscenely, a rush of moisture pouring it. Terri's tentacles kept the lips apart, while she peered over to observe. A small crown was visible.

"Keep pushing," Terri urged her mate, reaching down to stroke Muffra's throbbing erection, "She's almost out. Just a little further."

"Yeah... yeah... yeah, yeah, yeah!" Muffra shrieked and arched her hips into the air, a deluge of cum flying from her snatch as she birthed her first child. Terri caught it in her tendrils, wrapping it in her warmth as it began to cry, and raised it to its mother. Muffra cradled the infant as she and Terri kissed passionately, "You better be ready for another round later."

"I always am," Terri chuckled, cock rising to hover them like a protective watcher. She turned her attention to her child, which had begun to calm down, eyes already opening and observing the world. Muffra had mentioned that Kaiju-Girls were born with an innate intelligence, though it would take some time for it to be cultivated, "Do... do we name her?"

"I don't know what we could call this species," Muffra muttered, beholden to her child's beauty just as she was to Terri's.

"I was thinking of a proper name," Terri rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you think of is perfect," Muffra assured her.

"Hmm," Terri studied her daughter, a mixture of herself and Muffra with its own traits added. From its groin hung four separate penises, all disproportionately big for its size, while two extra rows of nipples jutted from its chest. Spines ran across its arms in a single line, resembling Terri's own tentacles before they fully developed, while streaks of fur and scales covered the rest of its limbs. More filled the back, from which a tail hung. It was topped with a phallic bulb.

The infant raised and opened its hands, revealing strange slits in its palms. Terri frowned at them, but shrugged, having witnessed many similar oddities.

"What about Maria?" Terri offered, earning a brief laugh from her mate.

"Like I said, perfect," Muffra said and pecked her on the cheek, then returned her attention to the baby, "Are you thirsty, Maria the God-Ra Kaiju-Girl."

"God-Ra?"

"I like it," Muffra pouted.

"So do I," Terri chuckled. Her mate brought Maria to her tit. The infant immediately latched on, practically inhaling the milk.

-Two weeks later-

Muffra strolled after Maria, the young Kaiju-Girl racing along on her comparatively smaller feet. She beamed with pride at her progeny, amazed at the rate of her progress. Already, Maria was blossoming into her true-self. The spines were extendable, reaching several times further than her arms could, and her tail was astonishing useful. She was an amazing child. Her mere presence seemed entrancing as other Kaiju-Girls had mentioned.

"Mama! Look, look!" Maria spread her arms about, as if to show off a grand structure.

"Maria, there's nothing here," Muffra frowned, looking for what her daughter might be referring to.

"Precisely," Maria turned, smiling widely as she strode back to her mother, "No Papa, or your priestesses. Just you and me."

"What're you saying, Maria?"

"We're Kaiju-Girls," Maria said, looking her mother in the eye, "We fuck, right? That's what I'm saying."

"Sweetie, you're not old enough," Muffra laughed, then pause as she sniffed the air. It was sweet, intoxicatingly so, much like Terri's musk only... only infinitely stronger. Her cock lurched and swelled, rising against her will.

"I've lusted for this for more than twenty years," Maria breathed, small hands playing across Muffra's thighs, "I've finally got the body I've always dreamed of. I need to repay you."

Muffra frowned, then her face went lax in realisation, "Satsuko?"

"Bingo," the small Kaiju-Girl smirked, curling her tail along Muffra's thigh, moving it to press against her pussy, "I don't know how, but thanks to you and Papa... God-Futa, I'm like this now. And I don't care to know the reason for it. I just want to fuck. How about it... Mama?"

"How're you..." Muffra inhaled again, releasing her breath in a lurid moan, "Why is your scene so strong?"

"Because I wanted it to be. I had to be the best Kaiju-Girl, that meant being the biggest, the most endowed, the strongest. Just breath it in, Mama," Satsuko climbed up until they were face to face, "Get nice and hard and wet for me."

"What're you planning?" Muffra groaned, unconsciously trying to grind her cock against Satsuko.

"To prove my place," Satsuko stated and kissed her, pushing a heaping dose of spit down her throat, "Remember when you had your priestess do that for me? You said it would start my transformation, right? Pretty much the same deal here."

"I..." Muffra's voice gave as Satsuko brushed her cock, sending her into a frenzy of pleasure.

"That's it, Mama," Satsuko breathed into her ear, the sensation ricocheting throughout the adult monster's body to prolong her orgasm, "Cum for me. Be mine."

"Yes," Muffra hissed as she collapsed under Satsuko. The smaller Kaiju-Girl stood over her, smiling lustfully as she licked her lips and stroked her plethora of cocks. They were already bigger than Muffra's single member, "So many... they're so big."

"And they're all for you, Mama. For now at least," Satsuko added, but she went unheard. Muffra had already turned around to present herself, lowering her hips for Satsuko to reach, "You're supposed to be a leader around here, Mama, yet you fell so easily. Are you a whore for your baby's cocks?"

"I... I'm not."

"Oh? Resistance. Let me ask again," Satsuko pressed two huge, blunt tips against her mother's pussy. The lips were sopping wet, dripping from the monster's balls in prolific dollops. Muffra gasped and moaned, shaking her lips like a needy bitch, "Are you a whore for your baby's cocks?"

"N... yes!" Muffra wailed as she was spread wide by a pair of cocks, each only marginally smaller than Terri's.

"You're mine now, Mama."

"Yes... M-Mistress Satsuko."

-One Month Later-

Satsuko pinned Muffra to the floor once again, fucking her voraciously. The moth-like Kaiju-Girl gagged and moaned around a massive tentacle, while her ass and pussy were stretched impossibly wide by a pair of cocks bigger than God-Futa herself. Each thrust brought another flood of cum as Muffra came repeatedly. Her pussy squelched and slushed around Satsuko's pricks, each shaft dripping with her juices.

"It's time, Mother," Satsuko whispered into her ear, earning an excited squeal from the gagged monster, "I'm going to take God-Futa."

In the past month, Satsuko's development rate had persisted. Now, she was on the verge of adulthood by Kaiju-Girl standards. To a human, she would appear to be in the prime of her life and more. Three pairs of breasts bounced and jiggled with her breeder hips as she rutted her mother, each mound multiple times Muffra's own tits. Her cocks had all far outgrown her height and her balls, all ten of them, dragged on the ground if she didn't arch her hips.

Aside from her physical progression, Satsuko's scent had grown infinitely more potent. Just a whiff of her scent pushed Muffra to climax, while other Kaiju-Girls were brought to the brink. She hadn't tested it on Terri yet, wishing to surprise her. Though she had no doubts that even she would be helpless.

And indeed she was. Terri prostrated herself before Satsuko, pussy and ass pulled wide open by her tentacles, while her mouth suckled from the younger monster's own tendril.

"Guess there's nothing to stop me now," Satsuko giggled as she rammed all four of her cocks into God-Futa, her progenitor's cunt and straight past her cervix. Other Kaiju-Girls were gathered around, each brought there by Satsuko's aroma. The priestesses were away, spread across the world by Muffra's orders to warn humanity of what was to come. Satsuko glanced at her mother, who cradled a slightly swollen middle.

With the birth of her young, she would move across the globe. There had to be people out there like her, that would love nothing more than to become Kaiju-Girls and be her slaves. Satsuko flicked her tail, releasing millions of needle-like spines across the head. They dripped with a semi-opaque fluid. One drop on the skin or in the human system would transform them forever.

-One year later-

"We can't stop them!"

"Russia is lost!"

"Japan and China too. Korea won't last much-"

"Enough! It appears that we must reveal ourselves, and our greatest creation. The only thing that could possibly save the Earthlings... Queen Ghidorah!"

From the shadows of the moon, a hulking mass floated into the light. It was bigger than an island on Earth, with a wingspan to match. Three cocks jutted from its crotch, each many the size of its entire body. Likewise, a trio of breasts floated on its torso at a size far beyond anything within reason. Its ass didn't fail to uphold the visage, easily big enough for a colony to settle on. From the group of cocks, a wave of white exploded, heading to Earth. Specifically, its target.

Satsuko frowned up at the moon. It was full that night, yet something seemed to be blocking it. A space shuttle, perhaps. Some humans had tried to escape the planet after all, though it didn't look nearly small enough. Her skin rippled and a shudder ran down her spine.

"Something's coming... something huge," Satsuko murmured aloud and pumped her fists excitedly, "Finally, a challenge!"

-END... Unless I decide to write a continuation, but I wouldn't hold my breath-

1...345678