The Birth of a Kaiju-Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

"I'm alive?!" Satsuko cried and jerked upright, feeling at her body. Nothing was damaged, though her back ached as she expected after that fall. Her pants were soaked, but she refused to acknowledge where the fluid had come from. Bursts of elation rocked her body as she fell back against her cushion. The world had never looked so vibrant.

"I should almost die more often," Satsuko giggled to herself, heart pounding in her throat while she tried to subdue her adrenaline. Once calm, she sat back up and surveyed her surroundings. Green stretched far and wide, occasional wrinkles marred the otherwise smooth, glossy surface. She ran her hand along it, pulling away to find lines of moisture handing from her fingers and palm. A quick touch from her other hand confirmed that it somehow slick and adhesive. She carefully stood and found that she had no trouble finding her footing.

"Okay, I have to... to..." Satsuko's words faded from her mind as her adrenaline ran dry, opening the path for God-Futa's musk take effect once more, and with greater ferocity. She stumbled and fell to her knees, hands sliding under a fold of slimy skin. Her gas mask grew musty as she breathed unevenly, trying to draw out her inhales to savour the lewdly delightful aroma and the arousal that it brought. Satsuko's clothes became uncomfortably hot, as if she were trapped in a steam vent.

She tore them away and discarded them haphazardly. Never had it felt like such a relief to free her pussy, or to immediately stuff it with her slime-coated fingers. Satsuko moaned as her snatch squelched lewdly, stretched around her hand while it grew sloppy with her juices. Each push felt like a small climax, each one piling atop each other to try and reach the pinnacle of ecstasy. Tension built in her gut and spread through her muscles, while the pleasure slithered across her nerves. She pumped faster, flattening her palm against the engorged pleasure button.

"More, more, more!" Satsuko whimpered. Her hips humped against her fingers like an animal in heat. She added a fourth digit, spreading her deliciously sloppy canal wide. The walls gripped her like a satin vice, slight abrasions rubbed against her thrusting fingers and sent violent surges across her nerve endings. One of her nails brushed against the door to her womb, adding an uncomfortable delight, "Ahh! Fuck!" Her body went taut, hips raised with her legs apart and juices pouring.

Ripples went along her pussy, milking her hand like a cock. Drool spilled from her lips and over her chin, streaming down between her small bust. Satsuko's eyes rolled to stare at the godlike cock before her, though they barely registered the view. Flashes of white bliss encompassed her mind and soul, blinding her to the world. Even when her face fell forward into a wrinkle, she remained lost.

"Where am I?" Satsuko groaned and pulled her head up, rubbing at her stiff neck. She pushed herself to her feet and stretched, sighing at how her joints popped. Her eyes squinted against the sunlight, then burst open as she recalled what transpired, "Crap... oh shit!" She clapped a hand over the filter to her mask, hoping to avoid inhaling more of the lustful fumes, before dropping it. If they were still a danger to her, then she would've succumbed already. That said, she clearly felt the faint heat simmering under her skin.

Her orgasm must've flushed it from her system. Or something to that effect, she thought and turned her attention to God-Futa, which remained oblivious to her presence on its massive scrotum. Satsuko walked over to the base of its cock and hooked her fingers around a vein, repressing a shudder of want at how it throbbed against her hand. Her belly rubbed against the rigid shaft as she made her first attempt.

The tower pulsed all around her. Power and virility seemed vibrate through the dominating sight, calling to her simpering desire as she climbed. Satsuko's breaths grew heavier with every foothold that she found, rising closer to the source of the endless river of cum. Unconsciously, her pussy rubbed against the prick, pulsating in tandem with God-Futa's heartbeat. She groaned under her breath as she ground across a rigid vein, parting her lewd lips around it. That would be the closest she could get to taking this cock.

Her thighs clenched and grew moist at the thought. Streaks of her cum drooled from the puffy lips, trailing her progress before it was washed away by God-Futa's slimy perspirations. A bead of slick sweat formed under her snatch, dousing her already soaked crotch. Satsuko bit her lip and stared up, hoping that she might be near the summit, only to see what looked like miles of cock left to climb. Her pussy ached hotly at the daunting view.

"Fuck," Satsuko whimpered, clinging to the rock-like, velvet encased cock as her hips swayed against her will. Her body was slathered in God-Futa's coolant, the adhesive slime helping her stay in place while it poured gasoline on her already raging lust. A familiar ache spread through her tunnel, wicked walls rubbing together out of desperation. She spread her legs wider, toes curling around a vein. Her goal vanished from her thoughts as she undulated her entire body.

"So hot," Satsuko moaned. Her nipples scraped along the fleshy pillar, twitching with every beat of her heart and setting her erogenous zones alight. Slime squelched between her toes, sensually warm on her flesh, while her thighs gripped what she could. Even her engorged belly joined the orchestra led by God-Futa's cock, which throbbed mightily against her, inciting the rampant desires further. She moaned against the spire, planting quick, sloppy kisses wherever her lips could reach.

"Oh god, I'm gonna... so soon..." Satsuko panted, lapping her tongue across God-Futa's cock and slurping up its slimy emissions, "So good... ahhh! Fuck!" Satsuko wailed as she threw her head back, glazed over eyes locked squarely on the bulbous glans. The tower shook and pulsed wildly, then seemed to convulse as something hot shot up its sky-scraping beauty. Her pussy clamped around air as she, too, exploded. Though hers was pathetic by comparison to the avalanche and thunderstorm worth of cum.

Satsuko clung tight to the pillar. Her naked breasts were flattened against it, nipples poking into the marble monument, while her belly forced her hips out. Fresh drops of her cum fell from her drenched groin and thighs, mixing with the slime that adhered to her flesh. She licked her lips clean, cooing at the taste. It didn't compared to God-Futa's cum, but it was no less enticing.

"What are you?" Satsuko groaned, forcing herself to lean away. Everything about this monster seemed designed to make her addicted to it, from the appearance to its sweat and cum. Even just the smell had her pussy bubbling with need. She shook the thought from her mind and pulled herself up, glad that the orgasm hadn't exhausted her. Though she had to constantly keep her tits and cunt from touching God-Futa.

Just a brush sent volts of electricity through her. Even having her thighs rub against it made her sex burn hotly. Satsuko bit her bottom lip each time she slipped up, hoping to dissuade her pleasure with pain. It worked up to a point, then the discomfort turned to delight as her body reacted to God-Futa. Her next mindless climax came stronger than the last two, nearly robbing her of all muscle control.

Satsuko finally reached the finlike protrusions around the head. They flared out fully, like panels for her to stand upon. She pulled herself up, grunting with relief as she laid on her back. Her arms and legs protested their misuse, muscles burning from the orgasms and unorthodox climb.

"Next," she groaned and scooted to the side, where she peered down at God-Futa's unreasonably pert tits. They each looked bigger than a mansion, with a small house perched on the tips. As the monster moved, they swayed and jiggled like water balloons. Satsuko raised her eyes to see the creature's chin was almost level with her, "Get its attention."

"Hey!" Satsuko jumped to her feet, the fleshy panel rocking under her weight. The Kaiju-Girl's gaze fell on her, its face moving to encompass her vision in its oversized beauty. Her pussy quivered at the sight. If this was a human-sized being, Satsuko had no doubt that she would be at its beck and call. Even now, she had to restrain herself from masturbating the gorgeous sight.

"Uh, hello!" Satsuko waved, using what little English she knew. The creature's eyes visibly brightened and a smiled lifted its sensual lips. It raised a hand and waved back. Satsuko watched in awe, now certain that she was right. She stepped forward hands outreached to steady herself, only to come against the monster's chin. It brought a hand to her, offering its palm, "Thanks."

"Um..." Satsuko nursed her lip as she stared into its glowing eyes, uncertain as to how she should proceed, "I am Satsuko, what is your name?!" She called, still relying on her meagre English skills. The lips moved, mouthing something. Satsuko stared carefully, moving her lips with it, "Ter... ri?" God-Futa, or Terri, nodded with a bright smile that flashed brilliant teeth. There were no fangs to Satsuko surprise and relief.

The giant leaned in closer and glanced at Satsuko's hips, where her pussy was on display. Anyone could see how wet she was. She blushed but didn't hide it. What was the point? This monster had already felt it quite intimately.

"I, uh... I couldn't help myself," Satsuko bowed in apology, hoping that it understood her language. Terri nodded and made a sound akin to a laugh, "You... you just smell and feel so good." It laughed again and mouthed 'thank you'. Surreal barely began to touch upon the strangeness of that moment. Satsuko stood on the palm of a green, futanari monster that understood English and Japanese, and they were sharing a smile. More than that, Satsuko thought as she felt its pinkie finger brush against her ass.

"You want to fuck, right?!"

Another nod, one accompanied by a grimace.

"I can't handle you," Satsuko admitted, thinking back to how full she'd felt with just four fingers, "Or maybe I can." She smirked and moved a hand to her pussy, unable to stop herself as she witnessed a sight straight from her favourite hentai. Legions of tentacles rose from Terri's back, all converging on her. They were dripping with oily slime, like a new born, and boasted a legion of different sizes. Some of which would fit her.

The appendages reached her and hovered in the air. They swayed slightly in the wind, almost hypnotic as she followed them. Satsuko licked her lips and moaned, her body flaring hotly as she caught the distinctly cock-shaped ridges at their peaks. If Terri could cum with them, then she could be satisfied.

"Oh god," Satsuko breathed as she took one tendril in her hand, marvelling at how soft it felt in her palm, while she gawked at others. Some were far beyond the realms of her pussy, easily twice as thick as her thigh, but the majority it seemed would fit perfectly. She looked to Terri's face, who seemed just as awed by the legion as Satsuko, "Can you feel this?" She cooed and stroked the tendril in her grasp, feeling it twitch against her and leak a thick dollop of clear fluid.

Terri nodded again, lips parting silently, "Is it good?" Another nod, "As good as your cock?" It shook its head. Satsuko tore her hand from her pussy, gasping at the empty feeling. She silently promised to fill it even further, "What if I..." Satsuko trailed off and took hold of another, while she leaned into a third tendril, running her tongue along its beautifully slimy head.

What could only be a moan vibrated in Terri's chest. The sound was akin to a pride of lions roaring in harmony, yet the implications of it were plain to Satsuko. She grinned as her tongue swirled, working her spit and its slime into the green tentacle, while her hands stretched far as they could. When her fingers enclosed the tips, she squeezed playfully, milking their slick pre-cum. She sank lower, pushing her hips up and out as she pursed her lips against Terri's tentacle.

"Think this will satisfy you?" Satsuko mumbled and moaned as she traced her lips along the enticing ridge. As she worked, veins began to form across the delicious limbs. They began to move with her, thrusting through her hands and along her puckered lips. Terri shrugged, "Wanna find out?" It nodded excitedly.

"Well then..." Satsuko leaned back until she was flat on her back, legs spread wide and her prolific belly on full display. She kept the tentacles close, gripping tighter and working her mouth faster as she grew wetter by the second. Each of her breaths came fierce and heavy, no doubt adding to the sensation of her lovingly sloppy kisses. Just playing with them made her feel ready to cum, "Fuck me!"

Terri acted almost before she spoke. A tentacle as thick as the other three, shot forward and spread her pussy wider than ever before, filling her canal to its limit as it slithered to her cervix. Satsuko cried out against the other tendril, before stuffing it into her maw. She moaned at the taste and sensation of it writhing against her dancing tongue, while her jaw ached from the sheer girth. It only made it better, though.

The others all remained idle as if watching Satsuko moan and buck her hips as she serviced four of their siblings. She quickly became a mess as those four grew excited. Slime flew from their bodies and tips, splattering against her prone form, while her own drool overflowed down her face. Her hair soon became matted in the fluids. Lewd, wet sounds emanated from her pussy as it strained around the tendril. Its lips were taut and the clit was forced from its hood, rubbing against the invader.

Satsuko gave a muffled yell as her cervix was assaulted. The limb was relentless as it fucked her, moving faster than its kin, soaking her thighs and stomach in her juices. Long strokes came hard and quick, banging on the door to her womb like an army against the castle gates. Her barrier held fast, however, taking each blow with a burst of delicious agony.

The others patience wore thin. Several, even those much too large to fit inside Satsuko, moved on her euphoria saturated form. She rolled her hips invitingly, as if having her pussy stretched so hugely wasn't enough. Her cheeks sunk in on themselves as she sucked the wrist-thick tendril down into her throat, gagging and retching up a mix of her spit and its slime. The human's tits and oversized belly bounced with each thrust into her pussy.

Satsuko wrenched open her eyes as she was touched all over. The tentacles gathered around her began to shake violently, veins spread along their endless lengths. She continued to moan as some mutated before her gaze. One grew knobs that progressively grew bigger down its body and moved to hover beneath her stuffed cunny, poking at her ass. The limb that knocked on her womb also shook and changed.

She grunted as a huge ball of sorts began to press against her opening. Satsuko went to look down, but found her head forced back by another tentacle, one that coiled around her neck and squeezed firmly. It wasn't a threat or warning, she realised as it stroked along her throat, but rather to pleasure the one moving down her gullet. A pair of limbs hovered over her breasts as they, too, changed. The heads grew wider and formed a point at their tips, from which thick lines formed. Before Satsuko could consider their function, they peeled open at four points like a banana to reveal a rigid, needle-like appendage.

They didn't give her any warning and plunged the sharp limb into her nipple. Satsuko wailed at the invasion, arching her back as a mixture of ecstasy and anguish tore through her like a runaway train. Her entire body clenched, pussy clamping down on the tentacle, while the veins on her throat stood out starkly against her skin. A waterfall of juices fell from her full cunt onto Terri's hand.

As the afterglow set in, Satsuko relaxed. Every part of her went limp, like a ragdoll. Her throat didn't resist as it was fucked deeper and deeper, while her arms held still for the tentacles to continued fucking her hands. They could've stopped at that moment and she would've happily died, body and mind awash in the remaining bliss of being fucked better than any human could claim. But the tentacles continued.

Relaxed, the knobby limb at her ass wormed its between her pert cheeks and pressed against her anus. The ring of muscles barely put up a fight, spreading around the blunt, slimy tip as it pushed into her ass. Satsuko only groaned at the penetration, too exhausted to react further even as she was inundated in pain and pleasure. The two sensations might as well have been the same now.

She continued to look around at the others. They seemed to be contemplating what to do with her, even as her pussy was pounded harder than ever and her anal virginity was taken. Satsuko moaned as she felt them squirm inside her, their forms pushing against the thin barrier between them. The one in her ass continued to move deeper, likely winding through her intestines. She was helpless to stop it, or even find the will to want it to.

Even the torment from her breasts seemed to amplify everything else. Satsuko felt acutely aware of the tentacles in her tits, as they moved through her nipple and into the breast itself, as if searching for something. Then she screamed around the limb in her mouth as a hot, heavy liquid was suddenly shot into her boobs. Satsuko's arms began bound in tentacles as she tried to remove the needles. More liquid pumped into her tits, burning through them as it settled within. Satsuko could only stare down at her chest in horror and unrequited bliss.

She, then, saw it. Her breasts were rising quickly, swelling like a beautiful pair bread rolls, huge and round and perky. The petal like features on the tentacles closed around her breasts, swollen them whole with each. A new, blindingly brilliant climax shook her to the core as her tits expanded with the blazing hot fluid.

It poured faster and faster. Satsuko's eyes rolled in her head, barely registering it as a tentacle moved down her body to her predisposed cunt. Her muscles went lax once more, her pussy fluttering in the afterglow, before it was stretched even further. She arched her back in shock, certain that she would tear apart. Yet nothing happened. Her cunt spread like high-grade elastic to allow the second invader entry.

The pair quickly made their case. Satsuko moaned hoarsely as they squirmed around one another, forming a spiral as they fucked her in harmony. They stretched her hole so wide that they pulled her insides into the open with their retreat, while her clit was brutally mashed into and her bladder crushed by their size. Yet, no matter what kind of discomfort they should've caused her, Satsuko only wanted more.

Even the fire in her lungs was somehow desirable. Her throat was free intermittently, letting her inhale raspy gusts of air, before it was plundered once more. Each thrust against her uvula made her pussy grip tighter, as if it were her clit instead. She felt more tentacles converge on her body, finding pleasure through whatever means they could.

Her eyes drifted to Terri. The monster appeared lost in its own ecstasy, seemingly unaware of the insanity its tentacles were capable of. Satsuko's eyes rolled once more as she exploded with the sensations. What felt like hours passed in her bliss, though it was only minutes, as each moment added still more pleasure onto the fire. Her breasts spilled over her sides, now twice the width of her shoulders, yet the liquid hadn't stopped.

A winding shape bulged from her oversized belly as two tendrils explored her stomach. Her throat bulged obscenely with the limb as its ally jerked it through her neck, while her crotch revealed every detail of the twin fucking it received. They hadn't broken through her cervix yet, however Satsuko could practically feel it weakening. Her hips moved with the thrusts on autopilot as her mind was flooded with an ecstasy no human could understand.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers
1...345678