The Birth of a Kaiju-Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been looking forward to this," Leslie murmured as she moved to Terri's bed and sank onto her, straddling the awestruck girl.

"I've never done anything with a woman before," Terri warned her, despite moving to cup the doctor's ass through her clothes. Even with the fabric in her way, she could appreciate how firm yet forgiving the cheeks were. She wondered if they would jiggle if she fucked Leslie from behind?

"Don't worry, dear," Leslie assured her and leaned down, large bust mashing against Terri's perky handfuls, "I've got experience to spare." Silence dampened the air as their lips met. Hers are so soft, Terri noted as she gradually leaned into the kiss. She tastes so sweet, too, like candy, and that smell... Terri's flipped Leslie's coat up and darted under her skirt, discovering a lack of underwear.

The blue-haired girl moaned as she kneaded her doctor's ass. Each cheek seemed to swallow her fingers, surrounding them in pliant firmness. Pillars of fire burst forth within Terri's mind, each feeding a central column, one that steadily burned brighter than the rest. As it lit up, she felt sensations on her penis. It raised her gown and pushed against the sheets, inevitably bumping against Leslie's form. The touch was enough to distract the lustful professional.

"What is that?"

"My, uh..." Terri stammered, nursing her bottom lip as she struggled not to resume the kiss. A line of drool leaked from her mouth as she panted softly, while her heart pounded crazily. Each pulse went straight to her cock, engorging it further until Leslie's curiosity couldn't be ignored any longer. The doctor stood up and yanked Terri's sheets away, revealing her recent secret.

"That's a penis," Leslie stated flatly, eyes fixed on the impressive mast.

"Yeah," Terri nodded. It looked bigger than earlier, by quite a margin at that.

"You have a penis," Leslie confirmed.

"Yeah."

"It's a big penis."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Terri grumbled and sat up, causing her new member to bounce in place, "Can you do something about it?"

"I..." Leslie gulped and returned to the bed, lowering her face to stare at the captivating impossibility, "Wow, what's that smell?" She sniffed rapidly, her exhales running across Terri's virgin shaft. The doctor's hands, soft and gentle reached out to grasp it.

"Fuck!" Terri gasped and jerked her hips, pushing her prick against Leslie's inquisitive face.

"So hard," Leslie muttered. Her hands stroked it, lingering on the unusual protrusions below the head, "And big." Terri only nodded as she watched, eyes tracking every movement. Even with Leslie's hands stacked atop one another, several inches of Terri's member poked out. An intricate circuit of veins lined the shaft, each half the size of the gripping fingers. They couldn't meet around Terri's girth either.

"I need a taste," Leslie groaned.

"What?" Terri breathed, then inhaled sharply as the doctor's tongue circled around her cock head.

"Superb," Leslie mumbled as her tongue continued to explore, coating Terri's member in saliva, before it was replaced by something thicker. The girl-turned-futa recognised it, though she couldn't place from where, but she knew it was slime. Not a simple fluid either. On a deeper level, Terri knew the properties contained within and the affects they'd have on her doctor. Still, she didn't stop her.

First, Leslie would be enticed. The doctor mumbled observations to herself as she explored, slurping up the slime and swishing it around her mouth before she swallowed. Each gulp earned her greater amounts of that slick fluid, luring her to engulf the head rather than simply lick. Her moans vibrated around Terri's cock, summoning more slime.

Second, Leslie would forego self-preservation. Exactly as Terri thought the words, her family doctor gagged on her dick, then pressed onward to stretch her throat around it. There was no chance that she could breathe like that, or that her throat wasn't trying everything in its power to expel the massive invader. Yet she persisted. Leslie's throat opened for Terri and soon her lips pressed against the hairless crotch.

"So good," Terri moaned, thrusting her hips on instinct. Faintly, she felt it as her cock perspired heaping amounts of slime, which either poured down Leslie's increasingly welcoming gullet, or leaked across her chin and lips. She wrapped Leslie's hair around her hands, then began to push and pull the older woman in time with her hips.

A mix of slime and spit practically gushed from Leslie's mouth. She gagged with every pull, adding more saliva to the mix, while the motions soon became fast and smooth. It was tight around Terri's cock, but the friction only made it better. Streams of tears leaked under the strain, yet Leslie remained in place. She crouched there with her throat impaled and her lungs cut off from their oxygen.

"I... I... Oh, fuck, what am I?" Terri stammered and panted, unfamiliar sensations raging within her. She looked down at Leslie and met her teary gaze.

Third, Leslie would crave something from Terri. Something that no other human, much less a woman, could deliver. Terri's thrusts hastened into an erratic pounding, elevating her pleasure and tightening the knot in her gut. Each thrust seemed to double the sensations. They built and built, stacking atop one another until it became too much. Like a building too tall for its own good, her support crumbled. Terri threw her head back and clenched her jaw tight to muffle her scream.

Her balls clenched tight and loudly churned. They shrivelled against her crotch, as if shying away from the doctor, then exploded in size to engulf Leslie's chin as a sea of viscous seed soared through her cock. Terri crushed her doctor's hair in her hands, entire body locked in an incredible release. Warmth radiated from her crotch and set fire to everywhere else, feeding on the blissful inferno to heighten her sensations.

"Take it all!" Terri grunted as her urethra opened wide and spewed a deluge of cum, "Swallow my load... every drop!" Her hips jerked, slapping her oversized testes into Leslie's face while muffle, lewd squirts shot down the doctor's undulating gullet. Each burst felt bigger than the last. Not just in her release, Terri realised in the corner of her mind, but every part of her. The bed seemed so cramped as her body changed.

She stared down at herself and watched her pert, C cup breasts rise like dough on her chest. They remained as shapely as ever, even as they encroached on, and exceeded porn star sizes. Within moments, the giant mounds should have dominated her torso, yet they only seemed slightly overgrown. Her feet grazed the floor, while her hips extended past the bedframe.

"This is..." Terri moaned, still cumming powerfully, "Amazing..." she hissed as Leslie's hands slid under her balls to toy with her pussy, the juices of which had left the bed underneath her utterly drenched. The girl's hands relaxed and moved to cradle Leslie's throat, finding a prominent, tube-like bulge there. She clamped her fingers around it, overlapping them with ease, and jerked her hands. Fresh pleasure blazed to life and ushered forth a thicker load.

"So good," Terri hummed under her breath, enraptured in the absurdity and bliss of her situation, "Keep drinking my jizz, Doctor Adams... swallow my cum." There was no other option for the doctor. Terri had long since grown long enough to impale her oesophagus, almost pumping her sperm directly into Leslie's stomach.

Even so, the amount was far too great. It streamed from Leslie's lips and over Terri's groin, coating her balls in their progeny. The smell of sex blanketed all other odours in the room, even the chemical sterility hospitals were notorious for. Every inhale incited Terri to keep thrusting, to prolong her already unfairly extensive climax, and to stuff her constantly growing shaft down a tight, but oh so willing hole.

"More," Terri gasped and shoved Leslie off, yanking her cock free. Ropes of semen flew forth with the release, covering the sensual doctor in jellylike globs, "I want your pussy."

Fourth, Leslie would be powerless to resist her desires. Or Terri's. She turned around, not even mentioning how Terri's knees extended far past the bed, then hiked up her skirt to show off her pert ass. There were tan lines across the cheeks, something that oddly enticed the former girl. Terri clapped one hand onto the heart-shaped rear. She licked her lips hungrily as the flesh rippled enticingly. Her cock pulsed powerfully and abruptly ended its release.

"I know," Terri cooed breathlessly and pressed her dick against Leslie's dripping cunt, "I want it too." Sucking her cock had clearly left the doctor aroused, more than ready for a hard fucking. Terri pushed forward and parted the lips, moaning at the heat and moisture, then forewent any idea of letting Leslie adjust. They cried out mutually as she rammed forward.

"So... fucking... big!" Leslie shouted, arching her back while her hips slid down the huge shaft. It quickly bottomed out inside her, but Terri's thrust didn't pause. It merely slowed, pushing forward with an indominable force, until the girl's hips jerked forth, "My womb?!" Leslie rasped in disbelief. Her pussy fluttered and clenched as a fountain of her juices sullied the bed.

Terri reared back slowly. She moaned low, savouring the way that her doctor's snatch tried to suck her back inside, before driving forth into Leslie's womb. The organ was surprisingly small around her cock, squeezing around it just like the rest of the carnal tunnel did. Her hips and thighs smashed into Leslie's own, echoing through the near-vacant room. The angle heightened the friction of her monumental dick as it powered through Leslie's insides.

"I wanna see," Terri grunted and picked the doctor up, handling her like a child, to turn her around, still impaled on her shaft. Their eyes met, though Leslie's were glazed over and practically void of higher thought. Terri devoured her lover visually, taking in how her cock bulged obscenely through the doctor's belly and shirt. The shape twitched as she clenched her muscles. The feeling of fluid trickling down her skin tore Terri's focus away. She looked to her nipple and saw a stream of white at its tip.

"Drink," Terri ordered, offering her teat. Leslie instantly latched on and suckled. She didn't use teeth or even her tongue, merely drank like a babe. Terri smirked and gripped the doctor's broad hips, then raised them high only to let her fall. Each descent made the protrusion of her cock even more prominent, gradually rising to poke between Leslie's voluptuous tits. That gave Terri an idea, "Push your tits together."

She moaned as Leslie followed the command. It was like the doctor was little more than a condom, or a fleshlight, stretching to suit Terri's obscene desires. The slime and cum made it possible, atomic cells hijacking Leslie's body for her needs. Gravity became too slow for Terri's liking. She lifted and yanked Leslie on her cock, basking in the sight of it jutting out from Leslie's torso.

"Gonna cum," Terri gasped, a familiar knot forming in her gut. She brought one hand to her balls, sampling their new size. Each egg-shaped orb overflowed in her grip, which she estimated could hold a melon with ease. The question of how big she was never came to her. Every thought remained fixated on her pleasure; how it built, the way her cock throbbed harder and faster, or in how she was still growing bigger... There was simply too much, leaving no room for paltry concerns.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming again... In your womb. Fuck, Leslie I'm gonna cum in your womb!"

"Yes!" The doctor shrieked, cunt imploding around Terri to bring her over the peak.

"What's going on... in... here?!" A nurse demanded after an indeterminable time. She exploded into the room, key chain clinking noisily with her rampant arrival, but immediately fell silent upon flipping the night switch. Terri barely glanced at her, focused wholly on swelling Leslie's gut out until she looked fit to burst with octuplets.

"I'll be with you in a moment," Terri said flippantly, waving a hand big enough to crush a watermelon. She had exceeded the realms of simply being tall, instead taking the moniker of giant. Her frame dominated Leslie's, almost able to conceal her from view were it not for the doctor's enormous belly. The perfect semi-sphere lurched in size, then ceased. Terri pulled away, a disgustingly sexual slurp coming from Leslie's pussy. She leaned down to peer at it and saw straight through to the cervix, which rapidly closed. Only a trickle of cum escaped.

"I take it you're next?" Terri inquired, turning to regard the nurse. Her clothes were in a heap beside her, while she kept one hand buried between her thighs. Sloppy noises emanated from her, while she stared at Terri. The giantess stood, ducking her head to avoid the ceiling, and strode over. Her cock swayed with her hips in a hypnotically sensual pattern. By Terri's guess, the huge prick had to be almost three feet long.

She felt that it should be bigger, though. A thought that her member shared as it pulsed, expanding slightly. Terri picked up the nurse and stared her in the eye, already assured that her strange new body had worked its magic. This woman was already under her power, beside herself with arousal and incapable of resisting Terri.

"Before we do this," Terri whispered, her voice low and husky, "I want you to call all your girl friends. Tell them whatever you have to for them to come here."

"Okay," the nurse nodded.

Terri was certain that her growth was tied to sex. Or her orgasms, at least. Regardless, she was eager to fuck until she dropped, though her stamina seemed to have increased alongside her stature. It would be long, wonderful night.

Part 2

Terri stumbled into the ocean front. Enormous imprints of her feet trailed behind her, distorted by a flat line that dragged over and between them. The sun barely peeked above the horizon, as if frightened by her. Why wouldn't it be? Terri thought with a glance at the ground, which seemed to grow further and further away with every second. Even with just a glimpse, she took in all the details of her newly inhuman body.

Darkened, razor-edged claws had replaced her fingernails. She knew from experience that they could cleave metal in two or satisfy a sultry itch through her haphazard patches of green scales. Each plate was visible to the naked eye, all shifting with her brutal muscles that belied the softness of her exterior. Terri flicked her most recent addition, sending a cloud of dry send storming to her right. The tail was still difficult to control properly, though she was improving.

Of course, such changes were subpar compared to the most distinct alteration. Terri's hands idly played with her breasts, heaving the truck-sized mounds and their inappropriately gigantic peaks. Waterfalls of milk splashed into the sea water below, turning it a murky white colour, while her cock was gradually submerged. It had outgrown her body, easily twice as large as it needed to be.

Which said a lot given that she estimated herself to be over sixty feet all. And still growing, she added with a tweak of her nipple, certain that it was bigger than the last time she did so. It'd only be a matter of time before she was as big as skyscrapers. Still, Terri felt no trepidation towards this inevitable outcome. In fact, she welcomed it.

It was entirely possible that her new genetics were influencing her thoughts, or that she had lost her mind altogether. That weekend at this same beach had left her invariably changed, though no one could have predicted how far it would go. Terri raised her eyes to lock onto the ascending sunlight, unsurprised that she didn't need to blink against the blinding illumination, and marched onward. Regardless of what catalyst caused this, she only had one desire at that moment; head east. To Asia.

Specifically, Japan.

-Three Weeks Later-

"Sir... we have a situation," one of the Japanese Prime Minister's many aides whispered covertly into his ear, mindful of the watchful eyes on her. She scanned the room as she spoke, taking note of the military personnel gathered. After the radiation alert from a week ago, they were on high alert, fearful that another country might try a nuclear assault. All inquiries into the matter had revealed none such intentions. Regardless, they were being cautious.

"Thank you, Satsuko-San," the PM nodded and waved for her to go. Satsuko bowed respectfully and turned away, though not before taking a glance at her country's leader; fear clouded his features. It was set into the wise wrinkles and firm jaw. She understood him entirely at that moment. What she had imparted was impossible, something from science-fiction. Or a pervert's wet dream.

But the news reports didn't lie. Satsuko found the channel on her phone, stoically watching a humanoid figure erupt from the ocean. Her heart pounded at a mile a minute, yet her face remained steadfast. This was no place to show weakness. A loud roar blared from her in-ear headphones, one that sounded entirely inhuman despite the face that made the sound. Outraged shouts forced her to put the device away.

"This is insane!" One shouted, and the others were quick to follow suite.

"It must be a fake! The media will do anything to increase their ratings."

"It's not a fake. Thousands of people are reporting it through social media. They have videos too."

"But... this shouldn't be possible. Even radiation couldn't cause a mutation like that."

"We have to face facts," the PM's voice settled the outrage, "This is reality now. All we can do is prepare a way to..."

"Prime Minister! It... apparently, it's masturbating."

Satsuko whipped out her phone once more. Exactly as the speaker had stated, the 'woman' was stroking a phallus easily the size of her body, while her tail circled her breast. Even for its size, the breasts and penis were far too large. The camera zoomed in and revealed that deluge of semi-opaque fluid gushing from its penis.

She shut it off. Her clothes felt stuffy, despite being the loosest work clothes she had available. The aide hurried to preoccupy herself, focusing on the clicking of her heels to try and ignore the uncouth wetness between her legs. The PM and his cabinet would be meeting soon, they would need refreshments. A menial task, but a distracting one at least.

The room was still in an uproar when Satsuko returned. Arguments were waged for the 'girl' creature's capture, extinction or simple observation. All had their merits, though she leaned toward capture, then they could learn what created this thing. And possibly recreate it. She forced the idea from her mind, determined to maintain a level head through this moment. Letting her personal interests interfere would call her abilities into question. Better to hand them their tea and remain stoic.

"It's already caused flooding in several districts. People have drowned, Prime Minister. If it tries to move further into our country, who knows what damages it will incur. We have to kill it before that."

"Evacuations take priority," the PM disagreed, "We'll minimise the damage for the time being. Once our citizens are safe, then we can attack."

"And if it moves before then?"

"We should at least subjugate it."

"Not possible," someone spoke up. Satsuko turned to face them, seeing a young woman stride into the room. She was dressed shabbily for such an important meeting, with a half-unbuttoned shirt and a skewed skirt that offered a small glimpse at her panties. Even so, her presence commanded the attention of all the officials present. Satsuko frowned at her, trying to discern her name. She recognised this woman from somewhere.

"And why is that, Miss..."

123456...8