The Bonds of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at myself in the mirror and was shocked to see the make-up & hair piece. Both were in disarray. I turned on the shower, put the hairpiece under the sink in the vanity and climbed in. The water was hot and I let it pour down on me. I scrubbed down quickly. I was clean in no time. I turned the hot water off and took a cold plunge. It was hard not to yell, but, I was pretty yelled out by that time. Even my throat was raw from screaming, and as I quickly recalled raw from other things as well. Had I really done all that?

"Matty, what are you doing up, sweetheart?" It was Kori. She'd startled me. She was on the toilet with her robe bunched about her. I turned off the shower, got out, dried myself & tied the towel around my waist. Kori looked adorably sleepy. "Good morning, baby-girl."

"Good morning, Matty. Come back to bed, sweetheart. It's so nice and cozy in there. Jack kept me warm after you went to sleep, Matty. But, not like that. I promise. After you fell asleep Jack wanted to go out to the couch. He was so exhausted. I told him no, that he was sleeping with us. That it was a queen size bed and that we'd all fit snugly with me in the middle. But, Matty, I told him that we couldn't do anything until this evening when you could be there. He said that was fine. That he understood and that it was just so nice to be close to us. And he promised that there'd no untoward behavior at all, that I could relax and sleep peacefully. I felt so bad for him. He's so lonely, Matty. We talked a little, you know, about work, and then before I knew it, he was out like a light. I held his hand, Matty. I knew you wouldn't mind me doing that."

"You come here and let me you hold you, youngster." I held her tightly in my arms as she softly cried. "Matty, I'm so lucky to have you. Please, always love me, Matty."

"Sssshhh, Kori. It's ok, baby. I'll never stop loving you, Kori. Don't ever worry about that, angel." We stayed that way, holding each other tightly, for the longest time.

"Matty, I'm so sleepy. Can you hold my hand and tuck me in next to Jack and then get in next to me?"

"I'll tuck you in, sweetheart, but, then I'm going to stay up and have something to eat. I feel really super and want to enjoy the morning. I'll read the paper and order up some fresh coffee. But, you can sleep next to Jack, honey-bun. And you hold his hand. He's a fine fellow and our dearest friend. Keep him warm, Kori."

"Thank you, Matty. I'll sleep better now knowing you're fine. You enjoy your little morning and we'll be up later and we'll go to lunch. Ok, Matty? You'll take me & Jack to lunch, Matty?

"Of course I will, angel. Wherever you two would like to go, we'll go."

I quietly tucked her in. She found Jack's hand immediately and held it between her two hands. Jack never stirred. I threw her a kiss as I got to the bedroom door, but, she had already fallen asleep.

I closed the door behind me, all the way.

Chapter 40.

And it was indeed a super morning. I ordered the coffee right off, got into my sweats and then picked around the leftovers from the night before. They brought the morning paper up with the coffee and I sat by the window enjoying both with the view of The Strip as my company.

I relaxed on the couch and quickly became drowsy. I thought of going back to bed, but, I didn't want to disturb Kori & Jack. If they woke they'd most likely feel uncomfortable. I fell asleep think about the evening to come, of Kori & Jack, & of their imminent coupling.

It was after 1 o'clock when I woke. The bedroom door was open and I heard Kori & Jack talking. I could barely make out the gist of the conversation, but, once again it entailed their work.

"Do you two ever talk about anything beside that bank?" I called out to them.

Kori laughed heartily in response. "Matty, c'mon in here and lay down with us. Please, for me? Hurry, ok?"

They were laying side-by-side, under the blankets, Kori in her bathrobe, Jack now in a white t-shirt. They were holding hands.

"Morning, Matt." Jack looked a little self conscious, & released her hand.

"Morning, Jack. Jack, it's ok. You may hold Kori's hand. I'd like that and I know Kori enjoys it."

Kori took his hand again & scooted closer to him as I got in.

"You two & your shop talk." I teased.

"Well, it's this new computer system they've put in. It's a bugger. Right, Jack?"

"Definitely."

"Did you have a good snooze, darling?"

"It was great."

"Kids, would it be ok if I went down and used the spa?"

"Sure, Jack. Matty, can you call down and make arrangements?"

"Sure. When were you thinking of going, Jake?"

"Right away. I good hot soak and a shave would feel great."

"Could I tag along, Jack? I love their eucalyptus steam bath."

"That would be great, Matt."

"Good. And that way I don't have to call down."

"Sweetheart, would you like to come down with Jack & I?"

"I don't think so, but, thanks for the invite. I'll take my bath here and get myself dressed. You guys have fun."

Jack hopped out of the bed. I was gladdened to see that he did indeed have his briefs on. Kori suggested that we dress in casual clothing so we could just meet her downstairs at Raffles for luncheon in a few hours. "That way you don't have to come all the way back up just to get me and go back down."

"Sounds like a plan, Kori. We'll meet you at Raffles five sharp then, sweetheart?"

"Absolutely."

We threw our clothes on and were out the door within 10 minutes.

Chapter 41.

The attendant gave us lockers next to one another. I'd been to their spa numerous times and always remained naked in the spa area. I'd found it invigorating to do so. I did likewise this time. I was a little surprised when Jack followed suit. I suggested we do the hot water pool first. It felt good as I lowered my body into it. I still ached all over from the prior night's fun & frolics. The deep heat felt at once healing.

"Jesus, Matt, this feels great. My body needs this."

I laughed aloud. "I know what you mean, brother."

He too laughed in response. There were only a couple of other men in the immediate area and none with us in the pool. We had it to ourselves, and I appreciated that. I liked Jack and felt comfortable around him. I found myself a bit surprised that here I did not think of Jack as a sexual partner, but, rather just another guy. I felt secure with the thought.

"Strange, isn't it, Matt?"

"What's that, Jack?"

"That down here, it's nothing to see each other naked, or, the other guys in attendance?"

I was instantly taken aback that we'd both had the same epiphany at nearly the identical time frame.

"Jack, believe it or not I was just thinking the exact same thing. What the Hell does it mean?"

He laughed heartily. "I think that it's just we're two guys who happened upon a situation that lent itself naturally to the experimentation we'd both craved. Take us out of that special circumstance and we revert back to our innate designation. Or, some such nonsense." He laughed again.

"I suppose so. Did you see the chick that registered us at the front desk. I God's, she was hot, Jack."

"She had a fantastic bottom, Matt. Absolutely noticed her."

We laughed together. I at once felt a sense of genuine relief. Of real happiness & contentment in that moment. I didn't know, but I felt Jack had the same feelings. I sincerely hoped he did.

Jack looked around to make sure we were clear and then leaned in a little closer. "Matt, can I talk about our plans for this evening? Would that be permissible & agreeable with you, Matt?"

"Sure, Jack. I want you to feel comfortable with everything this weekend. I know the stress level for all concerned is pretty high. Please, Jack, feel free to speak your mind."

"I appreciate that, Matt. I know you're looking forward to tonight. Kori has intimated that to me on several occasions. And I want you to know that although I too am looking forward to the evening for my own look out I will make certain to take your feelings and expectations into account. And I'll most assuredly treat Kori with the utmost respect and kindness tonight & always. I'm not going to take advantage of the situation to make anybody uncomfortable. I'm wise enough to realize that Kori is only allowing this to take place because she's loves you very much and wants to make you happy, Matt. I know that, and I'm comfortable with that reality. I'm not deluded in any other way. There is going to be no lasting affect, Matt. I'm not going to pursue Kori, or, make some ill fated attempt to win her over after this weekend in any way, except as a dear friend and confidant. But, rest assured, Matt, I'll look out for her and her well being at work like she were my own sister. That I promise you. She'll always have an additional pair of eyes watching over her when you can't be around. Nothing, Matt. Absolutely nothing will ever happen to that girl when I'm within her presence. I think the world & all of Kori. She married a great guy and I consider him my friend. Thanks, Matt, for allowing me to get this off my chest."

I was stunned to hear this from Jack. I wanted to hug him right then, to show him my appreciation. His words had come from his heart.

"My God, Jack, you're an incredible person. This has nothing to do with our time together upstairs at all, but, I love you, Jack. You're as fine a fellow as I've ever met. I am proud to call you my friend. And I'll rest much easier knowing that Kori has someone to look out for her well-being when I'm not around. It is a dangerous world and Kori is so young & naive yet. And I want her to enjoy her innocence. I want to preserve her naiveté as long as I can. She deserves that. Your presence will assist in that preservation and it will take a load off my mind. It's a bonus and I'll be eternally grateful for your promised vigilance on her behalf."

I offered my hand then. We shook vigorously.

"Eucalyptus room, Jack?"

"Lead the way, Matthew."

Chapter 42.

We finished with a cold plunge, then shaved, showered & got dressed for dinner. We looked good walking out of that spa and I felt fresh & ready for another evening of whatever might come my way. Kori was waiting for us at the entrance to Raffles. She kissed us both, on the lips no less. I think she was looking forward to the evening a little more than she was willing to admit to, but, I wasn't going to burst her veil of attitude. Let her experience this in her own way. She was dressed stunningly in a yellow summer dress, with matching shoes. Her hair was down & loose, brushed to perfection. She was, in the vernacular, drop dead gorgeous.

"My God, girl, you look absolutely breathtaking."

I had to agree with Jack, and was a little miffed that he'd beat me to the compliment.

Kori asked me to order wine for us. I could tell she was a little nervous. Not quite herself. After her first glass of wine she did seem to even out a little. We talked about Vegas and our different experiences with the great city. Then our food arrived. We'd all decided to eat light, just fresh fish & salad for each of us.

"If you two are ready, I'm ready." Kori suddenly announced as we were finishing our coffee.

Jack & I both broke out in smiles & laughter.

"What?" Kori innocently protested.

"Jack, if you'll take our girl, I'll get the check and meet you two by the entrance."

"C'mon, Kori, let's allow Matty get the check." Jack laughed again.

I waited for the waiter to come by, paid the check and found those two around the corner watching the gamblers in the VIP room. Jack's arm was Kori and he was holding her close to him. I figured then that the night was upon us.

We made our way to the elevators. It was a quiet ride, as Jack held Kori firmly. We caught each other's eyes at one point and Kori winked adorably at me. I smiled back and mouthed 'I love you.'

Once back in the room Kori excused herself. Jack walked to the window to admire the view. He stood for a minute and then sat down. I joined him, taking the seat next to him. We sat in silence for several minutes enjoying the setting sun.

"Matt, this view alone is worth the drive up."

"It certainly is phenomenal, Jack."

"Ok, guys, I'm ready. You can come in now." Kori had peeked around the bedroom doorway.

"Trust me, Matthew." Jack whispered.

"Come here, Kori."

"But, I have everything ready in here. I lit the candles and..."

"Kori, come here."

I sat up straight then. This was new. This wasn't in the script that I had written in my mind.

"What?" Kori's voice had grown cautious.

"You heard me, Kori."

"But,,,"

"I won't tell you again."

Kori walked quickly to us. She still had on the yellow dress, but, the matching shoes were gone.

"I don't know whats going on, but..."

"Take your dress off, Kori."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"I'm not going to..."

"Take your dress off, or, else."

Kori turned and looked at me. "Matty, what's wrong with him?"

"Kori, perhaps you should do what Jack says."

"No. I won't."

Jack stood up quickly. "Last chance."

"But, I'm naked underneath it. Matty will see." She quietly said to Jack while looking into my eyes. Her voice had taken on a little resignation.

"Matty is going to see everything tonight. Trust me. Face me and take the dress off."

She closed her eyes to mine, and slowly turned to Jack who'd sat back down. She fumbled with the zipper, got it down finally, took the dress down over her hips and set it on the desk. She was. Kori was naked.

"Now, Kori, I want you to get down on your knees in front of me, unbuckle my pants, and take down my zipper."

"It would be much more romantic in the bedr..."

"Kori. You are not running the show tonight. I'm running it. Do you understand me, Kori?"

"But, Matty & I talked abo..."

"On your knees, now!" Jack voice was decisive.

"Oh, alright. You don't have to raise your voice." Kori knelt in front of Jack, unbuckled his pants and took his zipper down. She took the initiative once he was free to take Jack into her mouth.

"That's it, go nice & slow. Make it last, Kori. When I'm ready I'll let you know and you can swallow all of it."

She stopped & stood up. "I don't swallow. I wouldn't even swallow Matty's stuff. I'll never swallow."

"Kori, go and get me the paddle I used last night."

"What?" Kori's voice edged into anger.

"You heard me."

"And what do you think you'll do with it if I get it?"

"I'm going to give you 10 to start with. And 10 more each time you refuse to swallow my load."

"Matty, please tell Jack that he can't hit me." She was talking to me but looking down at Jack.

"Kori, just do as Jack says."

"No. He's not going to hit me."

"Matt, get the paddle. Also get the ball gag, blindfold and four pairs of Kori's panties."

"Jack, I'm not allowed in that drawer. That's Kori's drawer."

"Matt, you have special permission this evening. Go. Now."

"Matthew will do no such thing. Don't you move, Matthew."

"Matt, I'm running this show. Go."

I got up and went into the bedroom. I quickly located the gear & returned. Kori was still facing Jack, looking down at him, her arms folded in front of her.

"I'll most likely need your assistance. Maybe not though. Just stand by. He stood quickly, grabbed Kori firmly as she tried to move away from him and threw her over the chair I'd been sitting in. She screamed and fought him, but, was no match. Jack is a strong man.

"Matt, I'll hold her while you tie her ankles & wrists to the chair with the panties. Tie her tight. Real tight."

"I tied her ankles first. It was difficult with her fighting us every inch of the way, but, I finally got it done. Jack then pushed her over the back of the chair and pulled her hands forward." Ok, Matt, now tie her wrists here & here. I'll hold her still."

"I'll never forgive you for this Jack. I hate you. Matty, if you know what's good for you, you'll make Jack leave and then untie me. Otherwise, I'll never speak to you again."

I tied her wrists tightly and thus she was immobilized. She looked truly magnificent. Her bottom was so white & proud in this position. Her crevice so long & deep. She was an incredible sight.

Jack put the blindfold on her. She tried shaking her head, but, to no avail.

"Please don't do this to me, guys. I'm asking you both nicely to just stop now before it's too late. I'm saying no. Do you understand? No means no. Just stop and we can still have fun tonight like we planned. But, not like this. This is wrong, Jack. Matty, make him stop."

"Now, I'm going to give you 10. After the 10, we'll see if you're ready to swallow."

"You're not going to give me a sing..."

Jack silenced her with the ball gag. Once attached she was reduced to squeals. Angry squeals.

"Matt, the paddle, please. Thank you. You're not in control tonight, Kori. Not tonight. Uh, uh. The sooner you acknowledge that fact, the sooner you'll find pleasure & satisfaction in the relinquishment of that control. Trust me. Let us proceed..."

Chapter 43.

Jack gave her the 10 and I assure you he did not spare the rod by any means. He gave Kori a sound paddling. She was screaming thru the ball & she was crying profusely.

"Matt, loosen the gag, but, don't remove it."

I fumbled with it, finally got the hang of it and loosened it.

"I hate you both. You both should be so ashamed. As soon as I get loose I'm leaving this hotel and you can both die for all I care." It came out a little garbled, but there was no mistaking her words, or, their intent. She was incensed.

"Are you ready to swallow now, Kori?" Some belligerence to Jack's tone noted.

"Go to Hell, Jack. You too, Matthew."

"Tighten it, Matt."

"No, Matty, please, I lov..."

"10 more. Let us begin again."

The second 10 were a duplicate of the first 10. An exact replica. Her bottom was now a deep rosy pink. I was relieved to see no welts had risen. Let Jack work. Kori could be pretty bossy at times. It was her way, yes, but, it could get a little overwhelming. The change would do her good.

"Matt, loosen it. We'll see if she's given in."

"Matty, please. I'm begging you. My butt hurts so bad. Jack is hurting me. How can you let a stranger hit your wife? Please, Matty, make Jack stop and then make him leave. I love you, Matty."

"Kori, are you ready to swallow, or, do you want another 10. I can go all night. Makes me no difference. What's it gonna be?"

"You faggots. I saw you two screwing around with each other. You're both gay for each other." I was shocked and a little more than hurt by her comments. It was gut punch to be frank. I wanted to look at Jack, but, was too embarrassed.

"Matt, once again."

"No Matty. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry I called you a faggo..."

"Another 10 then."

Jack really laid into her with this set. He worked diligently. Midway thru she noticeably slumped in her posture. Jack finished the set and nodded to me."

I loosened the gag.

"I will. I will, Jack. I promise. Just don't spank me anymore. I'll do whatever you say. I swear. Just don't hit me, again. Please. Just don't hit me anymore."

"Remove the blindfold and untie her Jack." As I did so, Jack undressed completely and sat back down.

"Kneel in front of me, Kori." She was still crying uncontrollably, but, she obeyed & knelt.

"Look at me, Kori. Before you begin I warn you now. If you attempt any kind of retaliation whatsoever your husband will retie you and I'll give you 50 of the hardest hits you've had in your entire life. Do you understand me, girl?"

"Yes, Jack. I promise. I'll be good now." She was sincere, her crying easing up. I was relieved. Relieved not only that she would not harm Jack in some macabre fashion, but, that she'd finally given in. Her bottom was now a raging bright red. She could not have taken much more.