The Bonds of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around so she could see. "Matty, it's really not that bad. Yes, it's very red, but, there are no welts, honey-bun. I promise. Look. I'll hold this mirror so you can see in the big mirror."

I took a look for myself and was surprised to find that Kori was correct. My butt was bright red, but, they were no bruises, or welts. I felt instantly better.

"After your bath I'll have you lay on the bed and I'll apply some nice soothing lotion to your little bottom. Ok, Matty?" She kissed my cheek and helped me into the bathtub.

"Matty, I think what happened is you became afraid because Jack was taking part. And that was a big change for us. Then that extra fear increased your realization of what was actually taking place. Matty, whether we're alone, or, just now with Jack, it's really best if I stay in the mode that we start in. It is difficult for me sometimes when were having our spanking sessions, because I know you're scared and you're worried. But, Matty, that is part of the turn on for you. If I would call [time out] to reassure you in a different tone and attitude our time would be ruined. Right, Matty? This is where our bond of trust can serve us so well. If that bond of trust is strong & invincible, then you'll know consciously and more importantly subconsciously that no matter what I do to you during our play time you'll be taken care of and that there is no actual danger for you.

Now, I'm going to wash you so we can then do our makeup and get dressed for Jack. He's expecting two beautiful girls out there in about an hour. And we don't want to disappoint him, do we? It's going to your night, Matty. Jack & I are going to take good care of our girl."

I became lost in thought as Kori washed me. She was so wise in these matters. It made perfect sense now that I'd had time to reflect in the aftermath of her counsel.

"Kori, I'm sorry for acting as I have." She'd just finished drying me off and now was lightly powdering me from head to toe.

"Matty, no. An apology is not necessary. You've done nothing wrong, sweetheart. We needed to talk. You needed to be reassured in a timely manner as you have been. And now you feel secure. That's how we'll succeed in this, Matty. By questioning and talking things over with one another in an open and honest way. Our bond of trust, Matty. It will never be broken. Ever."

"You don't have to do the lotion on my bottom, Kori. I'm fine. Can we do my makeup now?"

"Most definitely." We hugged tightly.

Chapter 35.

Kori did my make-up because we were under a time constraint. I looked absolutely gorgeous if I do say so myself. She'd saved a long platinum blonde hair piece for such as an occasion as this. I couldn't believe how naturally beautiful I looked. She then put me into a stunning electric pink baby doll. The problem was the panties were way, way too small to cover anything down there.

"I have a super idea, sweetheart. She went and looked in on Jack, closed and locked the door and came back.

"He's out like a light on the couch. Here's what we'll do. I want you to masturbate. That will accomplish two ends. 1. You'll shrink down to a few pliant inches and you'll look so adorable in that baby doll. And 2. It will take the edge off you so you can really enjoy yourself tonight. Here's what I want you to do. Let's take off the baby doll for now. Hmmmmm. Let's move into the bathroom." She closed the door and locked it.

"Turn around and face the mirror." The reflection showed two beautiful young girls. It was absolutely astounding to see it.

"When I tell you to you start stroking your cock. You don't have to hurry, Matty. There isn't any rush. I want you to enjoy this. This will be fun for us both. I promise you. You can go fast, or slow, any speed you'd like, but, once you start, you must not stop. Understood?"

"Yes."

"You must retain eye contact in the mirror with me from start to finish. Understood?

"Yes."

"You must tell me when you're going to release and then you must shoot it into my hand. I'll have my hand cupped and ready when you make your announcement. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Hold out your right hand." She squirted some body lotion into my palm.

"You may begin, darling."

I spread the lotion out evenly and then began a moderate stroke. It felt wonderful. Kori stood on my right side, a little behind me. Her right hand on her hip. Her left hand ever so gently patting my bottom. Her eyes were bright & excited.

"You like to swallow, don't you?"

"Oh God, Kori. I knew it." I groaned and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Answer me, Matty."

"Yes."

"Are you going to swallow again tonight?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to surrender totally to Jack tonight?"

"Yes?"

"Can I watch?"

"Please, Kori."

"Matty, you'd better answer me if you know what's good for you."

"Yes."

"Do you like masturbating in front of your wife?"

"Yes."

Kori, it's starting to happen. Oh, my God."

"Here, sweetheart, let me help you."

Kori helped by taking her left middle finger & ever so lightly brushing it across my bottom hole.

"Look at me, Matty. Me." Her voice was stern. Her eyes on fire now.

"Damn you, girl." I hissed as I began ejaculating into her cupped hand. She then leaned over and whispered into my ear: "You're going to deep throat me tonight, Matty." Then finished me off with a wink of her eye. A fresh burst of semen launched out of my cock and into her hand. I thought I'd never stop ejaculating. Finally the flow stopped, as my knees buckled a bit.

"Kori, how in the Hell do you always know what to do and say in these moments? Good Lord, girl."

"Simple. I love you, Matty. I'll always love you. You are everything to me. I'm just crazy about you." Then she became quiet, as her voice transitioned to whispers. "Look at my hand, Matty. That's you, Matty. All that gooey stuff is you. That's my husband there. Aren't you beautiful in my hand, Matty. Look with me, Matty, please? Let's just be still for a few minutes and enjoy looking at your stuff, Matty."

Kori was serious. I wanted to throw her a smile, but, upon seeing her face, she was genuinely touched by my essence cupped there in her little hand. She sniffed it a little, then held it up so I could catch a sniff. I didn't care. I sniffed & kissed her cheek.

"We love each other, Matty. And we always will."

Chapter 36.

She gently washed me with a warm soapy washcloth. It felt wonderful.

"There. Now you can fit into your panties, sweetheart."

I was once again in the pink baby doll, now with the matching panties. Kori touched up my make-up and the hair piece and then put the finishing touches on herself. She had on a matching baby doll, only hers was deep black. Her panties were gorgeous.

"Now, I'm going to rouse Jack, fix him some coffee. Then I'll bring you a cup. You stay here so that when I bring you out it will be extra special."

Kori was gone about 10 minutes. I read a magazine while relaxing on the bed, glancing at myself in the mirror from time-to-time. It felt good to rest. I was so calm after our session in the bathroom.

"Honey, Jack says he'd like to shower and clean up a little before we have our fun time. I don't want him to see you though until it's time. So, I'm going to lead him thru here by the hand and then we will go out in the living and wait and have our coffee."

She led a closed eyed Jack thru presently. He was in his briefs and nothing else. I couldn't wait to get started

We sat by the window, talked and had our coffee & some pastry that Jack had ordered up. It was scrumptious.

"You look so beautiful tonight, Matty. And you seem so calm & confident."

"It's all because of you, Kori. I..."

"Hey, you two. What are you talking about over there?" It was Jack. He was in jeans & a white t-shirt. He looked so handsome.

"Just some girl talk." Kori lightly responded.

"And such pretty girls."

I stood & pirouetted. "Do you like, Jack?"

"Yes. Very much. Now come here and sit on the couch with me, Matty." I looked at Kori. She nodded to me and as I passed her, patted me softly on my backside.

Chapter 37.

As soon as I sat down Jack was all over me. His hand entered my panties immediately. He then raised my baby doll over my head and set it aside. I looked over at Kori and she was smiling happily at us. She dimmed the lights, then joined us on the couch. I was in middle. I soon found that Kori was just as excited as Jack if not more so. Her tongue was in my mouth at once while Jack licked my nipples until I thought I would scream it felt so wonderful. I unbuckled Jack and found him completely aroused. He was already in near frenzy. I didn't want to be taken there on the couch so I whispered to him to carry me into the bedroom. He removed his jeans & briefs, gathered me into his arms and did just that. I saw Kori walk behind us then close & lock the door after we got into the bedroom.

She quickly lit some candles as Jack laid me upon the bed and after removing his t-shirt got in next to me. I was able to see his naked backside in the mirror and couldn't wait to explore his crevice.

"Slow down, honey. We have all night." But, one look in Jack's eyes told me that I had a man on my hands and one that would not be trifled with. I made up my mind in that instant to grant him permission to take me as he saw fit. That was after all the original agreement we'd made just a few shorts hours ago. It seemed like much longer, so much had happened in the interim.

"Jack, use me for your own needs & desires. Please. Take me lover. I'm yours."

Our eyes didn't break contact as I knew I'd be taken very soon. I quickly skimmed off my panties. I didn't want to risk losing another pair to being torn off.

He quickly, effortlessly, albeit gently flipped me over, and arranged me on all four with my bottom toward the edge of the bed. He then raised my hips high with his strong hands. I was being taken, knew it, and didn't care. I wanted this. I closed my eyes and softly prayed he would bury himself inside me & soon. I needed to be fucked and everyone in the room knew it. I'd wondered what had become of Kori, when she gently raised my head and nudged her cock between my lips.

"That's it, angel, open up. Kori has something for her little sweetheart." I did as I was told. Her cock was quite thin and it was wonderful as she slid it between my lips. It was quite deep already when she finally stopped her advance. "We'll wait for Jack before I ease it down your throat, honey-bun. Just hold on a little longer. Jack, are you about ready, sweetheart?"

"Yes, just finishing lubing up. All done." He lightly smacked me on the right cheek. I wiggled it a little in response. I wanted to tease my lover. "Spread out now, Matty. Give Jack what he wants." Kori urged me. I spread my legs out a little more hoping my buns would follow suit. I wanted to please my lover.

"That's good. Now, take a deep breath and then let it out slowly." Jack's voice was strong & confident.

"If you need to, angel, you can bite down on my cock. It's alright, sweetheart."

Jack had given me the first 4 inches when I couldn't resist and bit down hard on Kori's cock. He then buried the remainder of what he had to give me. He was merciless. Kori softly stroked my platinum tresses and held my head steady so Jack could do his work. And work he did. I tried moving my bottom, but, he had an iron grip on my hips and was moving them about for his own advantage. He was driving in with his cock and pulling my hips to meet his thrusts. It was incredible.

"That's it, Matty, open up for Jack's cock. Give it to her, Jack. She needs it, and she knows it. Pound her, Jack. Give it to her deep. That's it, Jack, jackhammer that tight pussy."

I loosened up then and the going became a little easier. Jack found my sweet spot, tightened up his stroke and concentrated on achieving his end. I released the bite I had on Kori's cock and she slowly slid it down my throat.

"Jack, as soon as you're ready go ahead and break your nut in her pussy. I'll do the same down her throat. She's ready for it. I can tell. "Aren't you, sweetheart?"

I managed to nod my head just a little as I was being stuffed at both ends. I felt like a rag doll.

"Open up now, Matty, I'm going to flood that pussy, honey-bun."

I lifted my bottom a little so Jack would have an easier time. I also managed to wiggle it one more time.

"Go ahead, Kori, make her swallow your load, I'm breeding her right now." Jack groaned deeply and filled my pussy.

It felt incredible to have two cocks in me at once, both spilling their precious cargo into my body. "

"We love you, Matty. Yes, baby, Jack & I love you very much."

Then it was over. Kori withdrew carefully from my throat and mouth while Jack took himself from my pussy, excused himself and went into the bathroom. Kori helped me onto my side and covered me with the blanket.

Chapter 38.

"Pumpkin? Jack & I are going to switch places now and take you again."

"I don't think I can, Kori. I'm so tired."

"Oh, yes, baby-girl, you can. We'll take good care of you. I promise. You need a good fucking, Matty, and that's what you're going to get. So, you just rest for a few minutes and then we'll get started again.

I was half out of it at his point, but, also eager to be taken again. Kori was right. And I had asked for it. I'd just closed my eyes for a second when I felt Jack's strong hands once again maneuvering me into a new position. I was on my back with my legs straight up in the air. He then moved behind my head and held my legs from back there, pulling them further back, thus putting my whole bottom on wanton display. Kori gently cleaned my pussy with her warm soapy washcloth. She then thoroughly lubricated the entire area. It felt so wonderful being treated this way. I was spread so wide that I felt a little embarrassed, but I closed my eyes and just waited for them.

"Please hurry."

"We're almost ready, sweetheart. Jack, hold her legs steady now and spread them a little wider. I changed sizes and she's never had one this big. Now once I get started, you wait a few minutes and then slowly work your cock into her mouth. She won't be able to deep throat it, but, she'll take a lot of it nonetheless. Just keep an eye on me, Jack, and I'll guide you as we go along. I'm going to ride her a good long while, so be patient, Jack. She needs a good fucking so let's make sure she gets it."

They were talking about me again as if I wasn't there. I didn't care. I just wanted to be filled.

"Please." I nearly cried.

"Ok, sweetheart, here we go. Open it up again, Matty."

Kori slowly but surely corkscrewed her cock into me while I screamed. Jack anticipated my response and held his hand over my mouth, leaving just enough room for me to breath."

"Shhhhssshh, Matty. It's ok. I'm almost buried, then we'll get started."

Soon her sack fell between my bottom cheeks and I knew she'd finished filling me. I was glad that Jack had held my legs apart. I don't think I'd of had the strength to do it myself.

"Ok, Jack, here we go. Hold her tight. Don't let her move."

Kori started stroking me deeply, pulling all the way out then burying herself inside me, holding steady there for a couple seconds while her sack rubbed me gently and then she'd begin the whole process anew. I was in heaven and finally opened my eyes. They were both above me, their faces inches apart. Jack was looking down at me with calm & caring in his eyes. Kori, her face gripped by the effort she was putting forth, plowing my pussy, also looked down with a loving smile.

"Yes, baby, we love you. Does that feel good, Matty?"

"It's so good, Kori. Please don't stop. I need it so badly."

"Don't worry angel, we've a long way to go. You just lay back and enjoy yourself. Her hips increased their production and I whimpered in response. They looked at one another above me.

"Please, you two. You two are the most important people in my life. Kiss so I may see you show your love for one another. Please, for me."

Kori slowed her stroke, while Jack closed the few inches between them. Their mouths opened, their tongues met & their lips kissed.

"My God, that is so beautiful."

Kori then settled back again and bent to her task. She gave me her cock in short quick bursts.

"Jack, you can let our girl suck your cock now. Matty, make Jack come with your tongue. When he does make sure you swallow it all. Ok, darling?"

"Please Jack, give me your cock to suck." Jack slowly slipped his cock between my lips. I grabbed onto it with my tongue and drew it deeply into my mouth. It was so hard and warm. I concentrated on the tip of it with my tongue. I could tell he was enjoying it because he closed his eyes tightly.

"That's it, Matty, you're doing such a good job. Jack, when you're just about ready, let me know and I'll fill her pussy with my stuff."

"I won't be much longer, Kori. I'm very close. Matty is so good."

"Matty, swallow all of Jack's load, or, we'll spank that bottom. Do you understand, Matty?"

I quickly nodded, and prepared myself for his load. I would not miss a single drop. I was determined.

"Oh God, Kori, it's here." Jack announced in a voice of filled with panic.

Kori reached back between her legs and squeezed her sack and rewarded me instantly. I tried to open up so I could get it all, but, I needed to concentrate on Jack's load as well. I was lucky in that he'd already come twice, so his load was much less and I gratefully swallowed it all.

"They lowered my legs onto the bed after they took themselves from my body. I was relieved & exhausted.

"Matty, darling, before I can tuck you into bed you need to release, sweetheart. You mustn't go to sleep without first doing that. I'll help you, baby. Jack, please." They gingerly moved me to the side of the bed, and Kori propped my head up with a couple pillows.

"Jack, you sit in that chair next to Matty's head. I'll want you to hear this."

Kori generously lubricated my cock & balls. I was on the edge of sleep when she applied a cold wash cloth to my face. It revived me straight away.

"Matty, we're going to do some Q&A. I want to show Jack how we do it. But, first I'm going to sit on your cock. Yes, baby. Watch me now." I watched in amazement as she lowered herself all the way down and then wiggled another inch or two until her bottom nestled tightly against my ball sack. My sack felt bloated & hot against her cool skin.

"You're so beautiful, Kori. I love you so much." I was fully cognizant once again.

"I love you too, Matty. You're my favorite. Now here we go, sweetheart."

Kori started riding me ever so slowly, all the way up, then all the way down. She gripped me tightly with her muscles and I felt as if I were being milked."

"Matty, did you swallow Jack's load tonight?"

"Yes."

"Did you swallow my load tonight?"

"Yes."

"Can I make love to Jack tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"Will you watch us do it, Matty?"

"Yes."

"Can I love Jack tomorrow?"

I screamed 'yes' as I shot my first rope of semen deep inside my wife as she ground her bottom fully onto my thighs. She kissed me half way thru my scream and another rope followed the first. She then whispered softly into my ear so Jack couldn't hear, "I love only you, Matthew." and I pumped a final rope into her.

"Sleep now, Matty, go to sleep, baby." Was the last thing I heard before a wall of black descended.

Chapter 39.

I awoke in a daze. I spied the clock (5:09). I looked over and there next to me laid Kori. Next to her was Jack. We were three across, like freakin' bears. I chuckled a little at the sight. They were both sound asleep, Jack gently snoring. Kori had on her plush bathrobe, and Jake was shirtless, and probably bottomless, though I didn't peek. Kori was so pretty at sleep it was all I could do not to wake her and tell her so. As quietly as I could I stole into the bathroom, closed the door and relieved myself. My whole body ached, but especially my poor bottom hole. Jesus H. Christ, what had I done? I put down the lid and sat on the toilet trying to clear my head. Then it came back to me. Good Lord. Had I really done all that?