The Bonds of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may begin."

Chapter 44.

I sat back down and watched. It was an incredible sight as Kori worked Jack's tool in every conceivable fashion. I think he'd broken her and she was compliant now. Her subservient side had been exposed and Jack was utilizing it to his own benefit & pleasure.

Jack softly stroked her long hair as she worked on him. It was a beautiful scene to behold and I was completely taken with it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Gently. ever so gently, sweetheart, squeeze my ball sack and I'll release my load. Remember, swallow it all, or else." Kori's body tensed a little at Jack's veiled threat of 'or else.' She found his sack & squeezed it as he'd so ordered.

"Yes, just like that, darling girl." Jack erupted into her mouth and Kori immediately labored to take it all down her throat. She did not want to risk the punishment for failing.

Jack finally finished and sat back in his seat. Kori released his cock and laid her head upon his lap, still shuddering a bit from her ordeal. He continued to stroke her hair and she calmed down slowly.

"Kori, I want you to now go into the bedroom and close the door behind you. Then you're to brush your teeth & gargle thoroughly. Then you're to put a fresh pair of panties on, hop into bed and wait for us. We'll be along shortly. Take the paddle with you so if I need it again I'll know where to find it. Place it on your nightstand.

"Yes, but can Matty co..."

"You have your orders, Kori. Don't you?"

"Yes."

"Then I strongly urge you to obey them."

"Yes. I will." She turned and slowly walked from the room, her bottom still a deep shade of red.

"Let's give her a few minutes alone to collect herself, Matt before we join her."

"My God, that was unbelievable, Jack. And I think she really enjoyed it to be honest."

"Me too. I'm glad you trusted me Matt. It was the difference in pulling that scenario off so successfully. Now that I've set the mood I'll keep firm control this evening and we'll see where it goes."

"Whatever you think is best, Jack. Lead on."

We got up and entered the bedroom. Kori had indeed lit her candles and drawn the drapes. It was warm & cozy. She was beneath the blankets in the middle of bed.

"The paddle is right over there, Jack. But, you won't need it anymore tonight. I'll be a good girl, and I'll do whatever you want me to do. I promise." She sounded adorably girlish.

We got in on each side of her. She immediately nestled into Jack's arms. They kissed deeply.

"Jack, I need you. Please, Jack."

"Matt, please remove your wife's panties and prepare her for fucking."

"Oh my God." Was Kori's breathless response.

I drew back the blankets. Kori had chosen a pair of black satin panties. They were soaked and she'd only had them on a few minutes. She lifted her bottom from the bed. I removed them, as Jack lubricated his cock. I helped her spread her legs to allow Jack adequate room to mount her. I then kissed her lightly on the lips, looked into her eyes and laid back down in my spot. Jack was once again hard & extremely long.

"Jack, please hurry. I need my lover now. I'll be good girl for the rest of night. You can have whatever you want, Jake. Just take it."

Jack mounted her, and effortlessly put her ankles over his shoulders.

"Oh my God." Kori once again.

Jack entered her without comment. He simply flexed his hips and gave her a good portion of his length.

"Yes. Just like that, Jack. Yeah. Go deeper though. I like it deep. Real deep. Don't worry, I can take it." She grabbed onto his neck and whispered into his ear: "Go ahead, Jack, bury it in me."

"Ok, little girl. You want it, I'm going give it to you." He pulled out, took her ankles off his shoulders and grasped her legs tightly together."

"Oh, my God." Kori again.

He got up on his knees, jackknifed her and buried himself in one violent stroke. I saw it all happen right before my eyes. She went to scream, but, he covered her mouth with his and proceeded to pound her relentlessly for the next 10 minutes. He wouldn't release the pressure between's Kori's legs, and he wouldn't release her lips. She just hung on and let him have his way.

He then withdrew again. His lips released as well.

"Please, don't leave me, Jack. I need more. Please." She cried.

He pressed her knees tight against her breasts and buried himself again in one savage thrust. This time he let her scream and she abided him. I thought my ear drum was going to burst.

"Oh my God." Kori again.

Jack pounded her for another 10 minutes by the clock on their nightstand.

"I'll be a good girl. I'll be a good girl. I'll be a good girl. I'll be a good girl." Another chant of hers commenced, and wasn't liable to stop until he'd finished with her.

He then deftly moved them both over until Kori was on all fours, Jack still all in. The chanting stopped.

From the back Jack gave it to her in supreme fashion. He held her tight by the hips and pulled hard as he thrust in with total abandon. It was incredible to behold. Kori's breasts hung loose as he worked her.

Her breathing was ragged. She looked over at me:::"Please, Matty, make Jack go faster. It feels so good. Make him come in me, Matty. I need his load in my pussy. Please, Matty, tell him. I'll be a good girl now. Just make Jack fuck me harder."

I looked into his face. He was in another world. "Bust her, Jack."

"You goddamn cock tease, you!" Jack drove in one last time and held steady as he filled her.

"Oh my, God." Kori, once more. "Don't stop. Give me all your cream, Jack. It's in both ends now."

He slowed presently and then stopped altogether. His chest was heaving and he'd broken out in a sweat. He carefully lowered himself to his right side taking Kori with him. They ended up spooning with Kori facing me, Jack still inside her. Her eyes were closed."

"Just leave it inside me, Jack. I need it there."

"Yes, baby."

She then opened her eyes and caught mine. "I love you, Jack. I love you very much." Her eyes shut again.

"I know baby. I know." His hands gently cradled her breasts. His eyes in mine.

I couldn't lay there anymore. I fled to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me. I felt horrible. I felt abandoned. I felt intense anger. I felt ready to kill. My cock was throbbing in my pants. I sat on the edge of the bathtub, and put my face in my hands.

And the tears came.

Chapter 45.

I don't know what hurt worse: Kori castigating me as a 'faggot', her repeated declaration of love for Jack, or, his astounding familiar declaration in response, as he starred me down. "I know baby, I know." burned into my brain. I wanted to flee the hotel room. And would have if the bedroom didn't lay between me and the door.

And yet the strongest emotion at that moment was the urge to return. The urge to watch it all it again. To hear them profess their love for one another again, in the exact same manner & tone. I fervently hoped in that second that they hadn't recovered and started again without me as their fucking lackey.

Only her unforgivable accusation of me as a "faggot" remained alone on a side of the ledger.

'unforgivable,' Matthew? Really?

Our bond of trust seemed like a dream of another person as I sat there, and an impossible reality for us now.

I wanted her to knock on the bathroom door and either beg my forgiveness for all that she'd said & done to me & to Jack. Or, promise me that if I'd return with her to that bed & to Jack that she'd say & do it all again.

And that I could watch.

I don't know how it happened. But, I found myself once again standing on my side, on my fucking side of that bed.

They hadn't waited. They had recovered. They had started again.

And maybe Kori was right. Maybe I was a fucking faggot.

Chapter 46.

He'd never left her body. They'd never changed position They'd just resumed fucking. Her face turned severely so they could kiss, their mouths open, their tongues wildly active. Her pubic mound wantonly displayed, the hair matted there with his essence. Her moving slowly on him as he met her on each & every stroke. His eyes watching her as he consumed her. I wanted to watch. I wanted to hear. I wanted to scream. I wanted to run. I wanted to kill.

I couldn't lay back down. And I couldn't confess to either of them my two fervent urges:::to flee & to watch. I didn't want her to know. I didn't want him to know. I didn't want to spoil it for her. I did want to spoil it for him. My fists were clenched in rage & in desire. And I'd plastered a look of calm & contentment on my face. Or, so I imagined I had.

"Come, lay down with us, Matty. Watch us, Matty. It's so good. Jack is so deep. I love him so, Matty. When's he done, I'm going to show him how, you know how to do it, that thing you do to me. I want him to know, Matty. I want to show him how."

I laid back down, holding her gaze as I laid my cheek upon my pillow. Kori at last closed her eyes when Jack filled her once again with his seed. I then closed mine. The dark curtain fell then & I killed in my dreams of the black.

Chapter 47.

I woke from the depths and quickly checked to make sure I hadn't committed an intentional killing.

They'd been up. Kori was once again in her bathrobe, Jack in a sweat shirt. She was curled into a little ball in between us, facing Jack, holding on to his hand. They were sound asleep. The clock past Jack read: 4:03.

I went into the bathroom, closed & locked the door. I sat on the seat and debated whether to masturbate. I still hadn't released and I was miserable.

"Matty, open up. It's Kori, honey."

"Use the other one, I'm using this one." My voice was raspy.

"Matty, open the door. Don't make me stand out here like this. I don't want to wake Jack."

I threw the lock.

"Matty, what's going on?" She sat on the edge of the bathtub, as I pulled up my pants and sat back down."

"Please talk to me, Matty.

'I love you. I love you very much, Jack.' I mimicked her. She didn't look surprised. She paused as she seemed to be gathering her thoughts.

"Why, Matty, why is ok for you to love Jack, but, I can't? Yes. Jack told me about your conversation down in the spa yesterday. How you'd both joyously discovered there was no sexual attraction to one another outside this suite. And how you told him you loved him. That, Matty, that was the last thing Jack told me before he fell asleep a couple hours ago. And he told me that in tears. His tears. How come you get to love Jack, but, I'm judged for doing so? Do you need for me to sit here this morning and cross off the list of what was real, and what was fantasy, performed only for your gratification? Do you want me to spoil it all, or, should we pick & choose at your discretion, Matty? You can't trust me unless I go over the list with you? Our bond of trust is still not set, Matty. Look what happened last night when I didn't trust you. I failed you. Because I didn't trust you I ended up calling you all manner of vile names."

"We did spank you way too hard."

"Nonsense. Look at my bottom, Matty." Kori got up, untied her robe turned around and showed me her bottom. First thing I noticed? She wasn't wearing any panties, but, now was neither the time nor place to address that.

"Look, it's only pink. I'm fine. But, I got all upset because I didn't trust you to take care of me and I acted as a child. I'd spanked your bottom several time since Jack arrived. But, I didn't see his need to want to spank mine. It was only natural. But, I over reacted and ended up being so mean to you both. Matty, I'm so terribly sorry. You didn't deserve those words. Please forgive me, Matty. I'm sorry, darling."

There was a soft knock on the door. "Is everything alright in there?"

"Yes, Jack, we'll be out in just a moment. I'm helping Matty find the aspirin. He has a bit of a headache."

"Oh, ok. Well c'mon back to the bed. It's warm & cozy in there."

"We'll be right in. We're just finishing it up in here, Jack." Kori voice was soft & beautiful.

"Will you hold my hand again if I fall asleep before you get back, Kori?" Kori looked at me.

I bowed my head in shame. I couldn't bear to look at her.

"You can count on it Jack."

"Thank you. Kori. I'm headin' back now. Good night. I love you guys. Matty too." I owed it to them to meet her eyes. I raised my head as she found my eyes and answered, "We love you too, Jack." Her voice so gentle and caring.

"I'm so sorry, Kori." I was barely audible.

"We both made mistakes last night. We're just people, Matty. We'll make more of them as we go along in our lives. That is for certain. But, if we acknowledge our mistakes, make amends and learn from them we'll grow stronger, hopefully make less mistakes and we'll find room in our hearts to forgive those who hurt us."

"I love you, Kori."

"And Jack is the second most wonderful man I've met in my life. And I love you both. Now, let's get back to bed. I want to get cozy with my two guys. I have a hand to hold and some sleep to catch up on."

"But, I didn't come last night."

"Hey, buster, I didn't either." Let's just wait until tomorrow and then we'll have a fun time. We both need to do penance for our trespass." She giggled.

"You mean you didn't show Jack how to do that special thing I do to you?" I was so relieved.

"Ok, I'll spoil just one moment from last night. Of course not, Matty. You. You Matty Only you do that for me. Nobody else. Ever. Do you understand what I'm saying to you, Matthew? Nobody, beside you, Matty, will ever touch me the way you to do. Only you, Matty."

"Please forgive me, Kori."

"You're forgiven, Matty. Just like you forgive me all my mistakes. We forgive each other anything, Matty. Because we have a bond of trust. And someday, someday our bond of trust will be unbreakable. And that day is sooner than we think. I know deep in my heart it is. I'm sure of it."

"Let's get some sleep, Kori. And don't forget to hold Jack's hand. He's looking so forward to it."

"Ok, Matty. Thank you for reminding me. Jack is such a lucky fellow to have a friend such as you."

Jack was fast asleep again as we took our familiar spots. Kori moved close to him, and made sure he was tucked in. He'd left his hand out a little into Kori's spot.

"I'm going to face toward Jack so I can grasp his hand in both of mine." She softly whispered. "So don't get worried, you."

"You're something else again, sweetheart." I smiled at her.

"I know. I'm your wife. And I just love you so much, Matty. You're my most favorite person on earth. And I'll see you in the morning, Matty. Sleep tight and remember I'll be right here close to you. And I'm glad we made up. We always make up good, Matty. I'm proud of us. We're a fine team."

I fell asleep almost instantly. And Kori was in my dreams, and she was everything I'd ever hoped for.

Chapter 48.

"Matty, sssshhhh. Everything if fine. I just want to talk to you in the bathroom. Be extra quiet, Jack is still sleeping."

I followed her into the bathroom. She closed the door. She was whispering. "I just woke up. It's a little after 9. I came up with a good idea. And I want to run it by you before I wake Jack. Would you want to be with Jack before he leaves this afternoon? I know you haven't had a chance to you know, do it to him, and I know he'd like that. What do you think?"

I was half asleep, but, I had been pondering it. I really wanted to take him as he'd taken me. And yes, I wanted him to take me once again as well. "Thanks for thinking of it, Kori. I'd really like that, but, was afraid to mention it out loud." I whispered back.

"I'm so happy you feel that way Matty. I thought maybe you'd take offense after my mean words last night. Thank you, for not doing so, Matty. I really enjoy watching you & Jack together. It's a lot of fun for me. Here's the plan: We'll shower together now. Afterward, you quietly go into the living room, order up some coffee and other goodies. In the meantime, I'll wake Jack and make sure he's on board. He can shower while I come out, straighten up the bedroom, and have a cup of coffee myself. How does that sound?"

"Super." I quickly stripped down. We were still speaking in whispers. It was kind of funny.

"I'm looking forward to it, Matty. You two are hot together." She was striving to make up for her words from the prior night I believe. I hadn't told her how much they hurt. I think she knew.

During our shower I tried to get Kori to bend over for me, but, she said "no." That I should wait and I'd enjoy my encounter with Jack that much more. I had to agree with her, but, we kissed & fondled nonetheless. She was so warm & naked.

"I've so enjoyed our time with Jack, but, I'm really looking forward to just being with my Matty tonight." We had finished washing one another and were under the spray holding each other tightly. "And we'll have another whole entire week together on our honey moon. I can't wait. I just love you, Matty. Can you hold me tighter, Matty, please?"

"Yes, baby-girl. I can hold you tighter. And I did."

Chapter 49.

I'd ordered up coffee, pastry, some fresh fruit, assorted cereals and was just finishing straightening up the living room when Kori came out.

"It's all set, Matty. I woke Jack and told him all about my idea. He really liked it. I could tell right away. He's in the shower now. I'm going to go and tidy up in the bedroom, change the sheets, then get myself dressed. Jack should be out in a little while and we'll have our coffee. Is it on the way?" Kori was back to her authoritative self this morning. I noticed. I smiled while watching her scurry about.

"It certainly is. Should be here any minute." I'd donned just my jeans and t-shirt. Frankly, I couldn't wait to get started. I needed release desperately. It was all I could do not to ask Kori if she could do it again with Jack while I watched. I was rolling those thoughts about in my head when room service arrived. "Matty, get that please. It's our breakfast." Kori called from the bedroom. Oh, she was back to herself this morning. For sure. I signed, and wheeled it on in. I think they were a little curious as to why I always insisted on bringing the carts in myself, but, I tipped them well each time, so, they'd be ok. Everything was accounted for and bless them, they'd included the Sunday Review-Journal. I poured a cup and sat down by the window with the sports section.

"Matty, that is so rude. You should set everything out on the table so we can eat. I'll do it." Kori came gliding in. She was still in her white robe, with her hair freshly combed out and put into a pony tail. I at once wondered if she were nude under that robe. She was so adorably happy this morning. She got everything organized on the table, brought another chair over for Jack and sat down. She was frowning at me.

"I'm waiting for Jack. Which is what you should've done." I'd grabbed a donut from the table and was munching & reading.

"Good morning, you two." Jack finally arrived. He too was in jeans & a t-shirt. I stood and we shook hands over the table. "Jack, my man, good morning."

"You two are so cute." Kori was beaming at us. Jack kissed her cheek and sat down.

"I'll get our coffee, Jack. Matthew already got his. Help yourself to some cereal, or, fruit." She frowned at me again, as she poured their coffee.

Jack grabbed some pastry. "Matt, could I have the front page, please?"

"Sure, Jack." I handed it to Kori and she passed it over. I caught her eye and she was radiant.

She was nibbling on some black grapes with her knees drawn up. Her robe arranged modestly about her. Damn, I wanted to know if there was anything on underneath there. Probably wasn't.

"I love you both very much." Kori quietly spoke. I looked over at Jack. We both turned in unison. Her eyes were glistening, the black grapes in her hands a stark contrast to the white robe.