The Broken Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne melted. No one had ever said that to her before, not the way a lover says it, and she wasn't prepared for the impact. Her own feelings had been a complicated tangle, but those three little words sorted out the mess and made everything simple. "I love you too, Christine. I love you so, so much."

They leaned into each other, two magnets drawn together, and they kissed. It wasn't their first kiss, but it was the one they would always remember. For a while - neither would ever know how long - the entirety of the world for each of them seemed to be the other's mouth, and her breath and the little happy sounds she made.

When the kiss finally ended, they found themselves lying down on the bed, wrapped in each other's arms. Christine was on top of the covers and Anne partly under them, so Christine kissed Anne on the forehead and slid under the covers to be next to her.

After another kiss, they were both burning with desire, but Christine was at a loss for what to do. Her fantasies about Anne had always been sort of abstract, and she'd certainly never been with a woman before. She understood the mechanics of it all, in theory at least, but the practice was pretty daunting. She asked Anne "What do we do now? I really don't know how this works."

Anne smiled a big, warm smile, and answered in a playful, teasing voice "It's been a long time for me, but I'm sure we'll figure it out. Why don't you just relax and let me have my way with you?"

Christine closed her eyes as Anne kissed her again, and let Anne do whatever she wanted to her body. Anne knew exactly what she wanted to do, and Christine felt Anne's love and passion in equal measure as her body thrummed and then erupted with pleasure.

Anne took her time exploring Christine's body. She had finally seen Christine naked last night, and the image was burned into her brain, but now she could fill in the details. Christine's skin was soft and pale, and Anne nuzzled her neck and kissed the hollow by her right shoulder. Christine had an irregular childhood scar just under the clavicle, above her breast. Anne didn't know the story behind it, but it probably wasn't very nice. She kissed the scar, and then down Christine's breast to the nipple.

Christine's breasts were small but well-shaped, and they stood out over the strong muscles in her chest. The nipple was already hard when Anne kissed it, lightly at first, and Christine let out a sigh and shuddered a little. Anne took it into her mouth, flicked her tongue across it and nipped it lightly with her teeth, and watched Christine's delighted reaction. Anne gave the same attention to the other nipple, and Christine writhed with pleasure, feeling more excitement in her body than she had ever thought possible.

Anne worked her way down Christine's body, finding a few more small scars across her abdomen and kissing each one tenderly. Christine's knees where held tightly together, but when Anne lightly brushed her fingers over Christine's thighs, they relaxed and let her in. Anne could feel the tension in Christine's body, and that part of it was nervous rather than sexual, so she went as slowly as she could manage.

With enough gentle stroking and kissing between her legs, Christine's tension eased away, and she was ready to give her body fully to Anne. She felt Anne's tongue slide between her inner labia, and it was almost electric. Anne seemed to know exactly how to make Christine's body shudder with her tongue, and when it slid upward and ran over her clit for the very first time, that was enough. A spasm shot through her body as she came, and she heard Anne gasp in surprise at the ferocity of Christine's orgasm.

It was over just as suddenly, and Christine reached out her hand to pull Anne back up the bed. She wanted to kiss her, tell her how wonderful she was. Anne understood what she wanted, and was on top of Christine, kissing her neck and face and mouth.

When she could breathe again, Christine said "That was incredible, sweetie."

Anne smiled wickedly and replied "That was just a start. There's plenty more where that came from."

Christine might have been content to let Anne attack her again, wringing more pleasure out her body, but her fantasies had always been more about what she could do to Anne. She overpowered Anne quite easily - she had a significant size and strength advantage - and rolled her onto her back. Anne found Christine's sudden assertiveness shocking, and incredibly sexy, and she happily surrendered her body to Christine.

Christine didn't really know what to do after that, so she followed Anne's game plan. She felt clumsy after Anne's skillful loving, but she had plenty of enthusiasm, and Anne reacted with little moans and whimpers and other happy noises when Christine found her sensitive spots.

Anne's breasts were soft and full, and Christine found them fascinating. The nipples and areolas were quite dark, even against Anne's tan skin. Both breasts jiggled a little when Christine flicked at a nipple with her tongue and Anne's body shuddered in response. Christine could have spent days just teasing and playing with Anne's breasts, but she knew Anne would eventually need satisfaction, and she wanted to explore more of Anne's soft, beautiful body.

Anne had three large, dark freckles on her stomach, and Christine kissed each one in turn, along with Anne's belly button, as she made her way to her mound. She kissed the little strip of pubic hair Anne left unshaved, and then she saw what she was looking for. The image in her head as she pleasured herself had always been indistinct, but now it was crystal clear. Dark brown labia stuck out like flower petals between Anne's legs, with a little spot of bright pink just barely visible in between.

Christine kissed them lightly and got an "mmmmmm" from Anne. She kissed again, and licked upward with her tongue, and was rewarded with an "ahhhhhh". Christine hadn't thought about what the scent and taste would be like, and found herself unexpectedly turned on by both.

She explored with her tongue, and got a very sharp "oh!" when she found Anne's clit. She felt the tension building slowly in Anne's body, and knew the release wasn't going to come quickly like it had for her. A little unsure of herself, Christine gingerly slipped a finger into Anne, stroking her from the inside, and felt the tension build faster.

As she got closer to release, Anne got more vocal, encouraging Christine to keep up what she was doing. "Oh, sweetie, that's wonderful. Just like ... just like ... mmmmmmmmmm."

Anne's body tensed as the wave washed over her, but there was no sharp spasm, so Christine kept her tongue right where it was and kept Anne's orgasm going until she couldn't take anymore.

When Anne's body finally relaxed, Christine smiled with pride at what she had done to her love, and crawled up in bed to snuggle with her. Anne didn't say anything; she just kissed Christine's hand and held Christine's long arms close around her, and let out a sigh of deep contentment.

After a little while, Anne rolled over and kissed Christine. The fire was gone this time, replaced by a deep well of love. Christine kissed Anne's forehead, and said "That was wonderful. We should do that again later."

With a twinkle in her eye, Anne asked "What do you want to do now then?"

Christine thought for a minute, and said "First we should get up and take a shower together, and then go out for a walk. After that, we can spend the rest of our lives together."

Anne smiled at her love and said "That's exactly what I was thinking."

~~~

Eight Months Later

Anne got a little teary-eyed as she taped the last box shut in the living room. She had lived in the apartment for over five years, the last one with Christine, but it was time to move out. She and Christine were buying a townhouse in Georgetown. It was a beautiful house in a wonderful neighborhood along the Potomac, with lots of good places to walk. More importantly, though, it would be their own place, somewhere to build a life together. Christine wasn't ready for marriage yet, or children, but that would come in time. Buying a home together was more than enough for now.

Christine hauled the last box out of the kitchen to stack with the rest, and Anne marveled again at her strength and grace. Anne probably would have smashed everything in it to pieces if she had tried to lift it herself.

Happy at finally being done with packing, Christine walked across the living room and pulled Anne close to her, kissing the top of her head. Christine's mirror was sitting on top of a pile of boxes, and they both saw their reflection, full of love and happiness, as they looked across the room. The glass was new, but the frame was the same old mahogany.

Christine remembered the last time she had looked in the old mirror, before Bob destroyed it, and thought about how much her life had changed since then. She had worked so hard for the perfect job, the perfect husband, the perfect life. But it wasn't perfect, any of it, and she didn't miss it. After it shattered, she found a new life that was right for her, one that she fit into without bending and twisting into something she wasn't.

The movers were coming the next morning to move everything to storage for a week before moving it into their new house. Christine and Anne would get the keys today, but the place needed new paint and new floors, and they weren't moving in until it was done. Instead, they were going to Seattle for the week, to spend some time with Meaghan and Sarah.

They had an appointment at the title company to sign all the papers, and then they were off to the airport, so they changed out of their tee shirts and sweat pants and got ready to leave. As they walked out the door of their apartment for the last time, Christine held Anne close and kissed her, and said "I love you, Anne."

Anne replied "I love you too, Christine."