The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought my lips close to her ear and said quietly, "Why don't you let me finish these and I'll meet you both in the tub when I'm done."

"Great idea," she exclaimed, twisting around and placing her wet hands on my naked chest. Planting a kiss on my lips, she stepped away for the sink and undid the apron ties. Pulling it free, she tossed it on the counter.

"This will be waiting for you when you're done," she said, gesturing to her body before scooting out the door to the deck as well.

I put the apron on and made quick work of the kitchen.

Exiting to the deck from the lights of the house, my eyes adjusted to the darkness. Spread before me was a stunning array of stars filling the entire skyline. I marveled at the natural beauty that was visible away from the lights of the city. Then, as my eyes continued to adjust, I noticed the two girls sharing intimate kisses as Tova sat her legs splayed across Alex's lap. Although not fully in the throughs, they showed real passion between them. I stopped at the edge of the tub.

"I hope I'm not interrupting," I ventured. They turned to me in response, beckoning for me to join them. I slid in, moving close to them as we embraced each other. Kisses were exchanged before we all took a seat together, Tova's small frame wedged between us.

Alexandra's dark cloud was gone. and we spent an enjoyable time marveling at the stars, chatting, and making out. It felt comfortable, like a Sunday morning with a girlfriend after you had just moved in together. There was passion and intimacy between us, but no urgency to race on to the nightcap we all knew was next.

Eventually, Tova rose between us -- her perky breasts exposed and dripping above the hot water.

"Alright, I've had enough. I'm going to go shower off and go in. You two put the cover on and meet me in there," Tova directed. Alex and I exchanged a look of recognition that she was taking charge. We nodded our agreement.

The outdoor shower on the deck was comprised of a metal pipe ending in a nozzle and a three-sided lattice frame from your shoulders down to your knees. She rinsed and walked inside. After she left, Alex placed her hand on my chest and came in close to give me a firm kiss.

"Sorry about earlier," she said apologetically.

Having learned my lesson, I simply replied, "No problem at all."

We climbed out of the tub, with me using my rear position to caress her sumptuous buttocks. We placed the lid back on the tub and quickly took turns using the shower. Toweling off, we walked, hand-in-hand, into the bedroom.

We were greeted by the visual of Tova, ready to play. She had moved a chair to the side of the bed and was seated in it. Her body was now adorned in an outfit of small, black leather straps. They made a beautiful pattern around her exposed breasts, coming up to a halter connected by a silver circle just below the small of her neck. Straps wrapped down around her hips, leaving her pussy and ass exposed. She sat on the edge of her chair, postured, composed, and looking surprisingly serious.

"Ok, I've taken care of you all day. And now it is time to return the favor," said Tova with a newfound authority. "Why don't you start by showing me some of what I missed this afternoon."

Alexandra and I exchanged glances, silently agreeing in that moment to submit to Tova. We moved to the side of the bed, providing a good view of the action. Dropping on my back, Alexandra knelt before me -- and for the second time that day began felicitating my already quite hard dick with abandon.

I closed my eyes, savoring the feel of her soft mouth on my naked flesh. When I opened them, I stole a glance at Tova. Her initial expression was inscrutable. She stared back at me. And then, after a minute, she shifted her legs and brought a hand down to lightly touch herself, cracking a smile at the corner of her mouth.

"That's enough. Now I want to see you both getting each other off," Tova directed again.

Alex and I moved onto the bed, laying down perpendicular to Tova with me on the bottom and Alexandra on top. We quickly shifted until my manhood rested back inside her waiting mouth and her snatch was sitting firmly on my lips. We wasted no time, Alex sucking and rubbing me as I moved my tongue in strokes and circles against her hard clit. We each shuddered and groaned, our bodies responding to the enthusiastic attention. And the experience of Tova watching us from her chair, gently stroking her own slit as she did, only added to the excitement.

"God, that's hot," Tova commented, her pussy offering a squelch to underscore her enjoyment.

We continued 69ing, letting the intensity build as we continued our show for Tova. I brought my hands up to Alexandra's ass, spreading her cheeks to press my face more firmly against her as my nose bumped against her perineum and asshole. Alex stroked my balls before encircling them with her fingers and gently pulling them. My hips thrust up involuntarily, pushing me further into her mouth as I surrendered to her control. The air became static with electricity as we played out this new scene together. Alex gasped and an orgasm flushed over her, her pussy quivering against me. We pushed through it, waiting for Tova to tell us what was next.

"Good. Now ride him for me," Tova directed as her friend recovered.

The two of us disentangled and Alexandra flipped around to come seated on my waist. She lifted up and was about to slide me in when Tova interrupted.

"No. I want a better view than that. Let me see him entering you," Tova instructed.

Alex shifted off and I moved to lay with my feet bent off the edge of the bed, facing Tova, giving her a direct view of my flagpole at full mast. Alex again climbed on me, adopting a reverse cowgirl so that she was also facing her friend seated in the chair. Rising up, she sank down onto me. She moaned and I groaned as her ass began to lift and fall before me, working my slippery cock.

Up and down Alex went, pausing to grind herself against me when she hit bottom. I brought my hands up to cup her booty and hold her hips as she thrust them down onto me, savoring the sexy sight in front of me. Adjusting, I brought one arm down to lean up on my elbow so that I could see Tova, sitting in her chair adorned in her leather straps. Her eyes were hooded from arousal, freely stimulating herself as she watched us go at it. As I watched her, I saw a quiver go across her body as she gasped at the orgasm coming over her. Alexandra plowed on relentlessly, clearly enjoying being on display.

When Tova finished, she rose -- stepping boldly to the edge of the bed. Her torso leaned in as she planted her mouth on Alexandra's. They both moaned as they savored the taste of the other. Alex lifted up a hand, hooking it through the ring on Tova's harness and pulling it against her own body. They kissed passionately, hands roaming each other's bodies. I couldn't see it, but I suddenly felt Tova's hand moving against Alex's sex. The sensation was light, but noticeable until she worked her fingers down to where Alex's lips parted to accept my offering. The pads added an extra level of sensation to the rise and fall around my dick, Tova freely exploring the conjunction.

Tova moved her fingers back up to the clit, working it roughly now and seeking out Alex's second orgasm of the evening. It didn't take long. Alexandra buried her face in her friend's neck, gasping for air. Her vagina seized and then oozed wetness onto me time and again until she came to a rest. The women brought their faced together for a long and sultry kiss before Alex dismounted and lay down on the bed.

"Now your turn," she instructed Tova. Tova nodded to her and climbed aboard -- facing me. We scooted up a bit to make sure we didn't fall off the bed and then we began a familiar pattern. This had become one of our favorite positions to fuck. She set an allegro pace, quick but not frantic. Every few strokes I would thrust up into her, accenting her motions as her skillful pussy worked me over.

What made this position special was how it provided ready access to play with her breasts; something I had learned Tova enjoyed immensely. Normally I would start touching around the areolas, leading up to making circles around her nipples and gently rubbing them until they were ready for harder treatment. Tonight, I found them already stiff and aroused. I rubbed them between my fingers roughly, eliciting a moan of approval from her. I pinched down and she cried out in pleasure. I maintained the pressure, reintroducing the rubbing. Her swollen nipples were smushed against my fingers, flesh pushed out and around the digital vice I had them in. She howled, quickly bringing her face to mine to show how much she enjoyed it. Her tongue pierced my lips, trying to skull fuck me from the inside as a release for her excitement.

Alexandra moved her face in close to ours, stealing kisses for both of us each time we paused our oral attentions. I squeezed down Tova's nips hard again and she reared back, pulling herself free of my grip in the process. She gasped again as the blood flowed back into them. She slapped me hard and then came back down for another strong kiss.

Rising up to get better leverage, she quickened the pace of our lovemaking. By now, our fucking has equalized. I was driving up into her stroke for stroke, both of us pushing the limit of how far I could enter her. Her petite body would rise, almost hovering over me, before crashing back down into me. Alexandra grabbed a fistful of the leather harness around her breast, bringing her lips down to bite Tova's nipple savagely. It was the final push that propelled Tova's release. She tilted back her head and wailed at the ceiling as her thighs trembled against me. Alex's mouth found Tova's, the two coming together for passionate kiss as the orgasm subsided.

Tova collected herself and lifted herself off me. Running her fingers through her hair, she again began guiding us in what was next.

"That was quite naughty, Alex," she scolded softy. "I liked it a lot. But now you'll need to be punished. Present yourself for Tom."

Alex shifted to all fours on the bed, displaying her ass before me. I moved up, taking a position on my knees with my cock ready to plunge in. But before I could, Tova brought her hand down across one of Alexandra's cheeks hard with a resounding smack and leaving a clearly visible red mark. Alexandra gasped in exclamation, absorbing the blow and then thrusting out her derriere to take another. A quick glance of Tova's eyes directed me to replicate what she had done.

I hesitated, and then under that stern gaze, brought my own hand down on Alex's other cheek forcefully. She cried out again with a clear note of pleasure ringing through the pain. A red outline of my hand stood out on her light brown skin. Tova nodded, approving, and encouraging me to continue. I did, striking Alexandra again and again.

Alexandra's cries continued, and after a few more strokes begged me, "Please Tom, stick it in and take me." I looked to Tova, and she gave her permission.

I obliged her, moving forward, and pushing in. Alex pushed back until her rear touched my groin and then jumped slightly forward again, apparently encountering pain where her red skin touched mine. But I did not let her pause, firmly thrusting into her and commencing a steady beat. She shuddered once more and then matched me, moving her ass back into me in time with each stroke.

We fucked on our knees as Alex and Tova made out in front of me. Our passions flowed freely now, the bond we had made those 12 months ago rekindled and inhibitions gone. My hands moved freely from Alex's hips to her ass, alternately pulling her into me each stroke and then roughly kneading her tender flesh. The color on her rear had lessened and she moaned as I moved within her.

Tova disentangled herself and walked over to the nightstand outside my view. I paid it no heed as I bent my torso forward over Alex's to gain access to her breasts. Using one hand, a pawed and squeezed them, rolling her hard nipples in my fingers. Tilting her head up, we exchanged a juicy kiss -- our tongues sliding against each other's between firmly planted mouths. Lowering her head back down, she arched her ass up higher. I felt my cock wedge deeper into her on the next thrust and Alex groaned in response.

Returning to the bed, Tova moved behind us. The mattress shifted as she placed herself directly behind me, running her hands across my back and then lower. Raising my torso up again, I felt the hard points of Tova's nipples brush across me before she held herself against me. Tova's hands came around to play with the hair on my chest and surround me in a hug. Her curly head nestled close to me as my nose drank in her scent.

Tova released me, moving her hands to my shoulder blades to guide them back down to Alex's backside. My cock worked inside Alex, exploring the angles available in this position and seeking out the hard nubbin of flesh where her aroused clitoris pushed out from the wall of her vagina.

So intent was I on stroking Alex's g-spot that I did not fully appreciate Tova's hands continuing to drift down. They paused on my tensing cheeks, exploring the contours and caressing the edge of my crack. But in quick order, she made her intentions plain as her fingertips began dipping down to slide against the rim of my hole. I surrendered to her touch, releasing a hard hiss as one finger caught in the cleft and began working it open with small circles. I knew better than to resist Tova's desires and redoubled my focus on releasing a special orgasm in Alex.

My efforts were rewarded with a stream of gasps and moans from Alex as she quivered below me. Her hands gripped the sheets as she tried to match me, move for move, with her welcoming pussy. But it was hard not to be drawn to what was happening behind me. Or more accurately what was happening to my behind.

Tova added the cool, slick sensation of a lube and began working it inside me with a finger. She took her time, using the tension from her movements to warm and expand the muscle. I trusted myself in her hands and soon one finger was two.

My prick finally slid against the firm, spongey flesh it had been seeking, eliciting a pleading whine from Alex in response. And Tova's voice rose behind us, interrupting the moment.

"You know, we're miles from anyone else. You can be as loud as you want," Tova commented, subtly urging us to break this unspoken taboo.

I pushed in and slid against Alex's bump again, having now found the spot.

"Oh shit, that it's -- FUCK YEAH," Alex's shout bounced against the walls as she leaned into the moment. She growled as I worked a regular rhythm against her.

"Oh, FUCK ME," I exclaimed as Tova's fingers dove deeper and rubbed against my prostate. Small electrical shocks spread from my ass to the tip of my rod.

Tova continued working me and soon I was rewarded as my dick would sink into Alex's juicy cunt eliciting a grunt from her and then sliding back into Tova's fingers waiting to stroke me from the inside. Alex and I shouted our enjoyment into the night.

After a few more circuits, Tova's fingers withdrew. I sighed, returning my focus to pushing Alex over the top. But after mere seconds, I felt the slicked tip of a butt plug slide into position on my asshole. I slowed my motion, letting Tova work it inside me. Alex moaned her frustration.

Turning around to look over her shoulder, she evaluated the situation and quickly adjusted. Alex began undulating her hips and ass, rolling back onto my pole in an s-pattern. It didn't touch her sensitive spots in the same way, but a contented sigh signaled her appeasement.

Tova continued working the plug against my slowly yielding asshole. She gently pushed, pulled, and twisted until it sat comfortably with the flared base against my cheeks.

A click was followed by a delectable buzzing as the plug came to life, vibrating against me.

"There you go," Tova added for good measure.

I wondered if Alex felt it as well, but a soft gasp a second later answered my question.

"Mmmm, that feels good," she murmured in enjoyment. Without a word, we switched control as I again took charge of setting the pace -- her willing pussy accepting all I had to offer. Accepting the new pleasure radiating inside me, I resumed bumping up against Alex's pleasure bundle. Tilting back our heads, we each sang our pleasure to the empty wilderness surrounding the cabin.

Tova returned to the chair, spreading her legs wide and plunging one hand in to work herself. Her expression showed sheer lust through hooded eyes as we performed for her enjoyment. Her fingers rubbed her lips and clit before she dropped them down to begin thrusting them into her sopping cunt. The lewd sounds of her servicing her dripping pussy joined the symphony of our shouts and exclamations.

Just when I thought we were approaching our peak, Tova held up her other hand exposing a small remote control in its palm. She clicked it and a new sensation filled my pulsing anus. The tip of the plug began gently rotating inside me, adding a new layer of stimulation to my saturated cortex. I stopped short, my eyes locked with Tova's as I adjusted to this new experience. Her mouth fell open in a satisfied smirk as she watched my reaction. And then like an adrenaline rush washing over me, I relentlessly threw myself into Alex -- growling and shouting as I did.

My body felt like it was stuck on a puppeteer's strings, trying desperately to leap free. I pounded Alex under me as the plug worked my ass relentlessly. I was torn in the simultaneous desire to achieve my own release and see Alex achieve her own. Her body quaked under me as she shoved herself back into me in time with each stroke. Quaking turned to quivering as she lost the beat and then let me take over as she slid into her climax. Shouts and groans reduced to cries as I pushed into her again and again.

The sight set off Tova as she jerked in her seat, a stream of squelches emanating from her sopping sex as she thrust her finger in again and again -- her pelvis rising off the seat to welcomingly accept the digits. She hissed at me through slitted eyes as she continued to come.

It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen, a capper on every fantasy I had conjured about this trip. My prick agreed, spewing forth its approval in steam after stream into Alex's accepting cunt. Her own orgasm subsiding, she returned her face and chest to the mattress, letting her body accept my offering. The buzz in my ass willed several extra spurts from me before I slid forward, bringing Alex with me until we lay on the bed with my softening cock still buried in her pussy from behind.

Tova clicked off the vibrator and rose from the chair to retrieve it. It came out with a twist, greeting me with an empty feeling where it had just been. I dislodged myself from Alex and rolled off. Tova joined us. We snuggled under the covers, our desires spent and seeking only physical closeness. I kissed each girl in turn and drifted off to sleep.

---

Light was peeking through the curtains when I awoke, broadcasting that a sunny day had sprung. It was still early, the curse of the middle-aged parent that dreams of sleeping in.

The ladies both dozed away next to me. I carefully extracted myself from the bed and made my way to the door out onto the deck. Emerging into the sunshine, the stiff morning air hit my naked body. I stretched, the warm sunlight warming my face and smiled to myself, enjoying the view of the canyon and the forest beyond.

I turned on the shower and stepped into the streaming water as the morning sounds of nature continued around me. Ducking under the nozzle, I stifled a gasp as the cold burst hit me. But once the initial shock wore off, I enjoyed the calming sensation of being in nature. Birds called to each other. A squirrel rooted in the underbrush and then zipped to the nearest tree with his bounty. Creaks and sighs echoed in the trees as the wind moved through them.