The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey kept a tight leash on him, vetting each and every woman he spent time with. He was a major investment, and she made sure he paid off. And he did. Derek's dick had provided her a small fortune, and Audrey's social status grew higher and higher. But as her social status grew, as her level of power increased, her tight leash on Derek loosened.

And as her grip on Derek lessened, Audrey made her first mistake. Derek found himself walking up the steps of a mansion, ready to get to work, only to realize the woman who had paid such a hefty sum for his services was his ex-wife's grandmother. He was shocked to find how little anger she felt towards him for cheating on Heather. In fact, she greeted him very... warmly, champagne bottle in hand. Audrey's favorite champagne, ironically.

Needless to say, after this night, it wasn't Audrey that held Derek's leash anymore.

And Derek soon learned that champagne tasted so much better when you drank it off a pair of huge, mature, FF-cup breasts.

Derek mind shuddered as he delved deeply into a different timeline.

************

(Timeline B: Just One Drink)

Derek woke up in an unfamiliar room. He looked around, unsure of where he was. His wife was not next to him. He was alone under the white sheets.

He heard someone approaching. He turned to look for the source of the noise.

"Morning, sweetie." Kaitlyn said with a bright smile. She was clad only in a black thong and bra.

"Who, what... what's going on?" Derek said, not fully remembering the events of the previous night.

"Oh, I'm not memorable. I'm hurt!" Kaitlyn said.

"What happened?" Derek asked.

"Derek, all I will say is you were incredible last night." Kaitlyn replied.

"What? We...uh, we had sex?" Derek asked.

"Of course, baby. Your wife got drunk so me and you hopped in between the sheets instead." Kaitlyn said with a bright smile.

"Uh, how..." Derek began, some panic in his voice.

"Sorry to cut you off, but I am running very late this morning. You fucked me so hard I slept through my alarm. I have got to get to work." Kaitlyn said. She opened a drawer and turned her back to him, showing off her round, thong-clad ass. She pulled out a skirt and slipped it on. She quickly put on a dark blouse, touched up her make-up and slipped her feet into high heels.

"I have got to run." Kaitlyn said, turning to face the confused Derek. "But, I did leave you a little present. A gift from me to you, some special moments from your wedding night."

She set a white photo album on the table. She approached Derek, and before he could react, she grabbed his chin and stuck her tongue down his throat. After a few moments, she pulled away.

"I'll catch you later, lover." Kaitlyn said, quickly rushing out of the room. Derek was frozen in shock. What the fuck had just happened. His eyes caught a glimpse of that album. He stood up and walked over to grab it.

He looked through the first few pictures and saw pictures of him and Heather at the reception. He smiled for a second before turning the page. He saw pictures of him and Kaitlyn in this room, having a few drinks. Derek looked barely aware in the photos. She saw the pictures get more and more intimate as the pushy Kaitlyn removed his clothes. This was followed by pictures of Kaitlyn sucking him off, then Derek returning the favor, sucking her sweet cunt. He saw photos of Kaitlyn riding his cock vigorously. He saw a photo of her cunt leaking his cum. This was followed with a photo of Kaitlyn on all fours, holding Derek's face against her asshole as he sucked her ass. She was smiling at the camera wickedly. The next photos were of Derek fucking her doggy style, her moaning in pleasure. There was a photo of her asshole leaking his cum while she rode his dick again. He saw photos of him squeezing her round tits as they fucked.

Derek slammed the album shut. He moved to throw it away, but he didn't just want to throw it out and possibly leave these photos for any strangers to find. Looking around, he got dressed and hid the album in his suit coat and ran to his room before Heather asked any questions.

Derek watched the rest of this play out. Heather wouldn't notice a thing amiss. She would assume things were just perfect. But Derek knew he was a cheater. He would hold onto this album and look back at this night of passion. Derek would begin to crave what he wasn't getting from Heather, leaving him vulnerable to all the sluts out there.

Heather would not notice a thing amiss when Derek traveled the globe. She would not see anything wrong to Derek returning to the town they had the wedding in. She would not see anything wrong with him staying in the same hotel they had the reception in. And she would think nothing of the fact that he had been openly talking to that hotel clerk that works there, clearly becoming friends with her. He was there often enough, and she had been just so helpful.

She would never imagine what kind of nastiness Derek got up to. The endless, repeated nights Derek spent with Kaitlyn, fucking her mouth, cunt, and ass, giving him the illicit sex he wasn't getting from his wife, sex that became filthier and filthier. And she would never realize that Derek spent more nights in the arms of that slut than he did with his wife. She was too blinded by love, too blinded by trust, to truly understand the man Derek had become.

And Derek would be shocked when Kaitlyn wanted him to meet her mentor, a woman who had been training her. Kaitlyn offered to have this woman join them in the bedroom. Derek was shocked, but he tentatively agreed to this arrangement, unsure of what to expect. Kaitlyn led him to the executive suite, the same room he spent so many nights with Kaitlyn in.

And Derek was more shocked when they entered the suite and found Helena, his wife's grandmother, inside. Derek was frozen to the spot as he heard Kaitlyn lock the door behind him. And, as Helena approached them, smirking arrogantly, knowingly, Derek knew he was in for something special.

He had no idea. None of the nights he had spent in that suite would compare to this one.

Derek's mind shuddered and cascaded rapidly through different timelines as he got closer to his body. He saw himself on his marital bed, fucking a woman doggy style. In the different timelines, the woman's identity changed.

He fucked different women in his hotel suite. He looked at the mirror, at the face of the woman he was fucking. The women were all gorgeous and voluptuous. In one timeline, a hotel maid. In another, a black woman he didn't recognize. In another, one of his hot cousins. Then, a series of random sluts he didn't recognize. Then, one of the bridesmaids. Then... his own mother.

Derek's mind flinched. His mind couldn't handle this stimulation. The world went black, and his cascading through time reached an end.

*************

(Timeline A: All Goes as Planned)

Derek woke up. His hands went to his eyes and rubbed the sleep away.

"Hey baby." A voice said. Startled, Derek jumped a bit. But he calmed down as he realized it was Heather, his wife. She leaned over and gave him a kiss.

"Last night was perfect." she said. "I'd get you up and go for another round but we've got to meet the family for breakfast."

She bopped out of bed and went towards the bathroom to take a shower. She looked back at Derek and smiled before closing the door. He smiled back.

As soon as the door shut, Derek's smile dropped. He studied his surroundings as he stood from the bed. Nude, he walked towards the balcony, opening it up and stepping out. He looked down at the city. At the morning sun and sky.

He remembered everything.

He remembered his nights of passion with Kaitlyn, Audrey, Jocelyn, and Jackie. And of course, he remembered Helena. What she had done to him. How she had worn him down and fucked him into oblivion. Derek remembered multiple timelines, yet he returned to this one, the prime timeline, the one those others branched off from.

Derek's life work was proven. Multiple timelines was real, and he had proven it. All he had to do was fuck his wife's hot grandmother. Helena was right. About everything. She had done it.

Helena Cline had conquered time.

Derek wanted to fall to his knees to cry in joy. His life's work was proven! He had so much work to do. The sensation of seeing those other timelines, seeing how things played out, was just incredible. He saw how those timelines were, but he couldn't see how this one worked out. Not yet. He would have to do more... research.

Derek and Heather joined their families for a post-wedding breakfast. Everyone was happy and excited. Derek was amazed at how Jackie and Jocelyn could so easily hide their true natures under a façade of familial joy. But he barely focused on those gorgeous sluts. His mind was on Helena.

He was wondering about her. She had shown him the universe. She had helped him conquer time. But... did she remember? Did she see the universe, did she see time and space like he did? She wasn't bullshitting like the others. Sure, she was cordial, but she was not acting like the loving grandma. No, she was acting the part of the confident slut, looking fantastic but keeping things civil. She didn't say a word to Derek. But, she eyed him from across the room. Every time Derek looked over, she was watching. And the last time he caught her, she looked back and licked her lips. Derek's dick throbbed.

Helena sipped her water confidently. Derek's suspicions were correct. She remembered everything, just like he did. She remembered those other timelines. But unlike Derek, she conquered this timeline too. She knew exactly how things were gonna work out. She knew how this timeline moved forward. She knew the past. She knew the future.

Helena Cline had truly conquered time.

She wanted Derek's dick again, badly. But the great thing was, she didn't have to do a fucking thing to make it happen. So, it was with confidence that Helena walked away from the happy couple once the festivities were over. She knew she wouldn't have to wait long to get what she wanted. And in the meantime, she had a world to conquer. She knew how time was going to go. She knew how her decisions would play out before they happened.

It was time to have some fun.

***********

(3 Months Later)

Derek and Heather were at home, living the happy life of newlyweds. Or so it would seem. Heather was thrilled, but Derek was conflicted. He couldn't get his wife's grandmother out of his head. He remembered what she had shown him, the different worlds she had shown him. He wanted to be a good husband, and this was his opportunity to do so. Nothing was forcing him to seek Helena out.

He hadn't cheated. Not in this time anyway. Sure, he had in other timelines, but not in this one. He could easily live his life with no guilt. He was free to make his own choices. Maybe this was the timeline where he didn't cheat on his wife. He didn't have to cheat, even though he knew deep down the sex was better and it made him far more fulfilled as a man. He knew he found endless bliss in the arms of other women. He couldn't forget what he had seen.

Derek began to wonder, deep down, wondering about the possibility that maybe, just maybe, no matter the time or space, no matter the timeline he was in, Derek cheated on his wife. Cheated with some random hotel clerk, a fashionista, his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, his grandmother-in-law. It seemed like he fucked any hot woman in his vicinity. Maybe in every single other timeline, he cheated. Maybe he was the lone holdout. And this holdout he was putting himself through was getting flimsier and flimsier. His cock needed relief, and Heather was not equipped to do that. And he knew who was.

And on top of that, cheating was his gateway to scientific progress. Cheating had allowed him to see the universe in a brand new way. His work had progressed by leaps and bounds. He was making incredible progress, and he was way ahead of where he was before. But he needed more research, more proof. He knew where to get it, he knew what he had to do, and it terrified him.

And all the other timelines had ended the same way, with one person in common. Helena. All signs pointed to her. It seemed that no matter the time or place, his big cock was destined for his wife's grandmother's warm, tight cunt. In every timeline, they ended up together. Was he free to make his own choices, or was his life seemingly destined to go that one direction? Or was there something more powerful at work, a glitch in time, allowing something or somebody to guide him, twist all of his futures in one direction.

Had something, or somebody, conquered time?

Derek tried to stay away. He tried to be a good husband. But it was a struggle, especially when he knew that there were greener pastures out there. And he knew exactly where to find those greener pastures. But he had to be a good husband. He had to resist the temptation. And there were a lot of temptations out there.

He didn't want to cheat. He wanted to be a good man. Even though he knew there were some hot bodies out there he could be availing himself in. Lots of hot women he could lose himself with. Lots of sluts he could betray his wife with. Some many big, soft, succulent pair of tits he could squeeze in his manly hands. So many tight pussies he could have squeezing his big dick. So many hot asses ready to get fucked. Derek shook his head, trying to clear away these dark thoughts.

"Hey babe." Heather said, arriving home.

"Hey." Derek replied, kissing her.

"Hey, I know I've been bugging you about it, but I have to put in for it at work. We need to decide where we want to go on vacation." Heather began. "Now, we could go back to where we had the wedding. I know you mentioned you weren't happy that you didn't really get to explore the area."

Derek's mind flashed to Kaitlyn. She was still there, and Derek knew she would happily welcome him back to town. Derek knew that was a bad idea.

"Or, we could go to New York City. Explore the Big Apple." Heather offered.

Audrey's home base. If she knew Derek was in town, she would be after him, and she would be tough to deny. Derek knew he had to steer clear of her.

"Or, we could go to Jackie's beach house." Heather suggested.

Jackie's territory. That sexy brat would no doubt make a move on him there. Derek wouldn't be able to resist those massive, perky breasts.

"Or we could visit Mom at her place in London."

Jocelyn. If Derek visited her, he knew she would take over and dominate the situation. Derek knew how quickly her ass could destroy him. He couldn't get close to her.

"Or we could visit Grandma's villa. I don't believe it. I can't believe she doubled her wealth in the last 3 months. I guess she made some smart investments. But yeah, we can go there, check out the high life."

Helena Cline. Nothing more needed to be said. His mind went on lockdown, knowing the path was being paved for him, despite his better wishes. It was as if unseen forces were guiding him, forces he could not deny. Guiding him to Helena's massive, mature rack. Her succulent, juicy ass. Her tighter than tight cunt. The path was being provided for him, a path to his ultimate fate, between his wife's grandmother's spread legs. Derek couldn't fight back. He couldn't resist what seemed to be his destiny. What seemed to be his path forward, not only to untold knowledge, but to untold pleasure.

Derek's decision was made.

"I know what to do." Derek replied. Heather smiled in anticipation.

"Let's go to your grandmother's house."

Heather smiled.

"I'll call her villa now. I'm sure she'll be thrilled to see us. I love her!" Heather said excitedly.

'So do I.' Derek thought.

Derek listened as his wife approach the phone to call up Helena. But as she was about to pick it up, the phone rang. Startled, Heather quickly answered.

"Hello?" Heather asked.

"Hello Heather." Helena said.

"Oh, uh... hi Grandma! I was just about to call you. How'd you know?" Heather joked.

"I have my ways." Helena replied.

Derek smiled as he heard this.

"So, listen, we were thinking of coming to visit you this summer." Heather said.

"Mmmmm, that sounds wonderful dear." Helena said huskily. Heather didn't know this, but Helena was smiling like the devil as this conversation went exactly as she knew it would. The power she had, and knowing Derek would be with her again soon, it caused her nipples to tighten and her pussy to begin dripping. She wanted Derek now.

"Maybe I can talk to Mom and Jackie, maybe invite them too." Heather chirped excitedly.

"Mmm, I think those two will be happy to see you... and Derek." Helena added. She knew those girls would be up for a lot of fun when the happy couple came to visit. She knew it for a fact.

"Okay, we'll talk more, Grandma. Just wanted to give you a head's up." Heather said.

"Okay, sounds good. I can't wait to see the happy couple." Helena said. Yes, she would happily welcome them back. Welcome Heather into her home, and Derek into her bed. Heather would have to learn that her grandmother and Derek had a lot of work to do. Heather would happily step aside and leave Helena and Derek alone together. And that was for the best. They had more worlds to conquer.

As Helena hung up the phone, her hand traveled to her stomach. She rubbed her belly with want and her fertile cunt dripped with need, eager to again be impregnated with the child Derek and her would have had. The child Derek had planted in her belly in the other timeline. Helena was desperate to be pregnant again. Desperate to give birth to the girl she saw in that future, the product of two enlightened, evolved people.

A girl who would grow into a woman. A woman capable of things the world had never seen. A woman with unstoppable ambition. A woman of indescribable beauty. A woman of unparalleled intelligence. A woman with a finger on the pulse of time as she experienced it. A woman who was not caught in the unyielding flow of time but someone who could swim freely through it. A woman more enlightened than any person had ever been before. A woman capable of artistic brilliance, philosophical genius, and scientific excellence. A woman whose genius would put her in textbooks, whose actions would put her in the history books. A woman's whose beauty could cause wars, and whose mind could lead a revolution. And she had tits as big as her head.

Truly, this was a woman who would conquer the world.

Helena closed her eyes, looking forward to the future. A future she would welcome with open arms. And for the first time in her whole life, she was content. She was happy. She had lived her dream. She had broken the rules. Seen beyond the limits of her mind.

Helena Cline had conquered time.

And it was time for the conqueror to enjoy her prize.

And Heather was happy as well. Happy that she would be seeing her grandma again. She really needed to confide in her favorite relative. It was strange. Ever since the wedding. Her dreams had changed. She could never remember them, but she knew deep down they were sexual in nature. But they were not pleasant. They were nightmares. And when she would wake up, she would have a smell in her nose, a smell of sweat, of exertion, and of something else.

They seemed like more than dreams. They seemed like memories. Memories of something that never happened. Because ever since the wedding, ever since her wedding night, she was constantly experiencing the most intense déjà vu. And it was at the weirdest times. Like when she hugged her grandmother goodbye the day after the wedding. Heather caught a whiff of Helena's sweat on her neck as they hugged, and it just made her shudder with déjà vu and... something else. Like a lead weight in her stomach, that smell filled her with a weird sense of dread. And it happened again, after she had sat down to recover from this strange sensation. Helena hugged Derek goodbye, and as she did, Helena accidently pushed her butt out towards Heather's face. Heather turned to look only to see her grandmother's ass in her face. This set off the déjà vu again. Heather was forced to put her head in her hands until her grandmother left.

1...345678