The Coming of the Spell Caster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine opened her eyes a little wider. "You feel the same about both of us?"

He nodded.

"Truthfully? Are you sure? Not one more than the other? Be honest."

"Yes, I am sure. By the Gods, you are each so different to me. Amy is this angel of passion who calms me. You, you're this wild little thing that excites me. I could never decide between the two of you if I had to. Don't ever ask me to."

Jasmine rose quickly from the table and started to move past Daniel. But she stopped and bent over quickly and kissed him deeply on the mouth. Daniel could see the tears forming in her eyes and then just as quickly she fled into her bedroom and closed the door.

Daniel was outside working on the fallow fields when Jasmine came out to join him. She stood near him and watched him work. After a time, she came up beside him and placed a hand on his back. He stopped and turned to her. She took his hand and pulled him back to the house and into her bedroom. She pushed him on the bed and then stood and undressed. She held out her hand and pulled him up and undressed him. He could see her hands were shaking.

Soon he was naked, standing beside her.

She lay down on the bed and spread her legs. She was wet and ran her fingers through her pussy lips. She pointed at the oil she had placed beside her bed. He understood and rubbed oil over his cock. She held out her hand, and he poured a little on it. She rubbed the oil over her pussy.

"Come, my Daniel. Come make love to me."

Daniel moved between her legs and pressed his cock up against her gleaming oiled pussy opening and gently pushed the tip in. She parted for him and pulled him in.

"I don't want you to fuck, me Daniel," she whispered. "I need you to make love to me. Can you do that?"

He nodded.

"Do you want to?"

He nodded again and kissed her and moved his cock slowly within her. He would pull out until he could see the head of his cock and then gently push his entire length back in. They both watched, enraptured by the penetration. Daniel could feel her pussy along his entire length, holding him tightly.

By the time they were finished, she was clinging to him and crying in joy. Daniel couldn't speak around the lump in his throat.

Chapter Nine

JASMINE INSISTED ON examining the spell book with Daniel. They lay up in bed with Jasmine laying back against Daniel while he held the book. His cock was hard and pressed up between her ass cheeks, and whenever it seemed to deflate, Jasmine would wiggle her butt and keep him hard. She giggled every time she did it.

He kissed her neck and then opened the book to the first page. Jasmine read the passage and gasped. "The son of the Duke of Lanceshire? Oh, my Gods. No wonder he was so rich!"

"It worries me. Someone will come looking for him. They must wonder where he is by now. Those adventurers were off somewhere together. If any are still alive, they would likely suggest coming back here."

"Maybe. Why was he not with the adventurers? He was killed out in our forest. How long ago do you think?"

"He was pretty decayed, but I would guess he died there a month or so after they left here."

"Maybe he was alone."

"I think so. How he died is very strange. I would wager someone took out the tree and killed him with it."

"What with? Magic?"

"I don't know. I think so."

"Why not just kill him directly?"

"No idea. I know nothing about magical fights."

"Me either. Did you look around the area? See what else might be there?"

Daniel cursed. "No, I didn't. I'm such an idiot."

Jasmine chuckled. "My idiot, at least. We'll go back and look. Later, though. I'm enjoying being in your arms." She held up an arm. "Look, all my little hairs stand up on end."

Daniel looked at her arm and then showed her his. "Do you get a little ringing in your ears sometimes?"

"Yes, I do! Only with you, though!"

"Did Amy say anything about having the same reaction?"

"No. I never asked though."

"I mentioned it to her. She said nothing."

"Huh. I wonder..."

Daniel turned the page in the book to the table of contents. "Look here. This guy had sixty-three spells. That is a lot of spells. The most senior spell casters only have at most two dozen spells. I can't judge spell casters, but Eric seemed too young to have gathered that many."

"Well, his father is the Duke of Lanceshire. Surely he had access to more spells than most people. But more importantly, how do you know that about spell books?"

Daniel gave Jasmine a condensed version of his childhood. When he was done, she tilted her head back and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry, Daniel. You've had a hard life."

He looked into her hazel eyes and felt everything was good. He kissed her. Her mouth parted, and he licked her teeth. She smiled against his mouth. He pulsed his cock against her, and she broke the kiss, laughing.

"Not now! Focus!"

"This is my focus!"

"Yeah, you're gonna have to explain that. Amy had to get you going before you could lift me with that spell."

Daniel flipped the book to the Levitate spell and had her read what Eric had written. When she was done, Daniel explained how he had found his focus.

"How, pray tell, did you determine that was the best way to find clarity?"

Jasmine couldn't see the heat that rose in Daniel's face. There wasn't anything they didn't share, so he shrugged and told her. "I used to masturbate a lot. Thinking about Amy. And thinking about Grace, one of the adventurers I told you about."

"The hot elf girl."

"Yeah."

"And?"

"Well, when I did, I found a clarity in my thoughts. I could feel everything, Jasmine, like I was actually doing the things I imagined. Smell everything. Taste everything. So, I tried to find my focus while jerking off. It worked."

"So how does that work exactly in the actual world, my Daniel. Say you become a spell caster, pass the test and what not, and now you are adventuring. With me and Amy, of course. And some monster thing rushes us. Do you drop your pants and jerk off? Hold up one finger to ask the monster to wait a moment and then blast him." Jasmine snorted. "Blast him with magic, I mean. Not, you know, with your cum."

"Fuck, I don't know. I need to find a better way, I suppose. The school in the city will help."

"You know for the test you need to demonstrate your ability. In front of judges. Or so I've been told."

"I know. I heard that, too. I'll worry about it later. What are you and Amy going to test for?"

Jasmine grew quiet. "Can I tell you when Amber gets here?"

"Yeah, of course. But why wait?"

"It needs to be all three of us. With Amber. She's our heart."

"Um, okay."

Jasmine wiggled her ass a little against his cock and tapped the book. "So how come we can read this? I thought you had to be all magical and stuff. Spell caster magic, I mean."

"Well, the scrolls are that way. Say, I haven't looked at them since I started using magic. I should try to read them again. But the spell book here, it's almost like it's just a journal. A notebook, nothing more. But it explains in detail all the steps you need to do to create a spell."

"Which one's have you tried?"

"Levitate, Pest Control, and Charm Person." As soon as Daniel said the last spell, he regretted it.

"Charm Person? On whom?"

"Um, Amy."

"What. The. Fuck!" Jasmine sat upright and turned to glare at Daniel. "What did you do? Is she fucking charmed right now?"

Daniel dropped the book and held up his hands. "No, no! Wait, I'll tell you! Calm down. She isn't charmed anymore!"

"Anymore!? Spill Daniel or I swear..."

"Listen..." And Daniel told her the full story, starting with the restaurant.

Jasmine sat quietly and then moved back between Daniel's legs. She leaned forward for a moment, adjusted Daniel's cock, and leaned back and sighed. "Okay. That was pretty bad, Daniel. But it worked out in the end. You're lucky. Did she really come in with a knife in her hand?"

"Yeah. I didn't expect that, but it made the decision to charm her easier."

"It sounds like it wore off."

"Yeah, it did."

"And she still stayed with you?"

"Yeah, she had me fuck her ass."

"With the charm removed?"

"Yup."

"She cares for you, always has."

"The notes on the spell say that the person will hate you after. She didn't."

"Maybe it depends on the caster?"

"Or how the person already feels about you? That's what I think. I charmed someone that already liked me?"

"That sounds more likely. They say there's a fine line between love and hate." Jasmine turned the pages and stopped when she recognised one. "Pest Control. That what you used on your fields?"

"Yeah, that was hard."

"Why?"

"It took a lot of focus. I was out in my fields jerking off for hours doing that."

"Jerking off for hours? How is that possible?"

"I edge myself. Get close to orgasm and then hold it there. The power is amazing when I do that."

"Ah, I see. The girls and I do that sometimes. But I would rather come a bunch of times then one big one."

Daniel laughed. "Dirty girl." He tweaked her nipples. "Levitate is pretty easy for me now. It doesn't take much. Just thinking about pussy gets me horny enough to lift small things."

"Mastering your craft, mister spell caster?"

"Ha, I guess."

"What else is there? Why haven't you tried more spells?"

"Honestly, I've been distracted by you and Amy. You're both more important to me."

Jasmine wiggled her ass against Daniel's cock and was rewarded with a lurch. "You better believe we're worth it."

"The spells are all listed. Some of them fill pages."

Daniel read some spell titles from the table of contents. "Shape Water, Alarm, Detect Magic, Free Fall, Identify, Jump, Missile, Shield, Sleep, Hold Person, Charm Animal, Suggestion, Web, Lightning Bolt, Fireball, and Servant. There's so many more."

"Let's try another one!"

"Which one?"

Jasmine took the book and started flipping through it. She stopped at Servant and read it. "This sounds fun! You touch something and it becomes your servant. You can make it do anything you want!"

"Like what?"

"I don't know. You could make a broom clean your house. Or a plough to turn your fields. Think about it!"

Daniel laughed. "Or I could make one of your toys do something interesting..."

Jasmine cooed in his arms. "Oh dear, you have a devious mind, Mister Davies. We are definitely trying that later. But let's start smaller." She scooted down the bed and disappeared into the main house. Daniel heard her banging around and got up and joined her. She was bent over by the sink and combing through the contents of the cupboard. He came up behind her and stroked her pussy, still slick with oils.

Jasmine froze and then pushed back against his fingers. Daniel probed her pussy and loved how tight she was. He rubbed her clit and felt her pussy get wet right away. "Gods, Daniel. I crave your touch. That feels lovely."

Daniel pushed her upper body into a leaning position and dropped to his knees behind her and ran his tongue through her pussy lips. He didn't stop there and continued up and ran his tongue over her pink rosebud. She pressed back and then reached back to rub her clit.

"Right there, keep going."

Daniel licked and probed her rosebud. He would lick her pussy and stroke his tongue up and slather her ass. He didn't need to spread her ass cheeks. Bent over the way she was, they naturally separated and gave him easy access. He continued for another minute until Jasmine whimpered. He jammed his tongue into her pussy and her hand flew over her clit. She came hard with a little cry. Her knees were shaking. He continued to gentle lick her juices until she cried for mercy. He stood up, and she straightened, turned, and pulled his head down and kissed him hard, licking her juices from his face.

He was rock hard, and his cock pressed up against her lower rib cage. "I want you," he whispered.

"You always do, but keep telling me that," she whispered back.

"I want you, right now," he amplified, his desire thick in his voice.

"We have a spell to cast. Now that you're suitably excited it should be easy, right?"

Daniel thought and nodded.

Jasmine stepped back. A trail of pre-cum stretched between her and Daniel's cock. She bent over and sucked the pre-cum off the tip of his cock, and Daniel thrust hard into her mouth. She let go and laughed and smacked her lips. "So tasty. But no more! Spell casting!"

She reached into the cupboard and pulled out a cleaning cloth. She held it up for Daniel to see.

"Try this. Maybe you can get it to clean the house."

"Okay, let me get the spell book." Daniel rushed back to the bedroom and grabbed the book. He opened it to the spell and Jasmine put the cloth on the butcher block.

Daniel read the spell and then gathered his sexual energy. He focused it thinking about Jasmine's warm mouth on his cock sucking off his pre-cum. He felt his focus build and then his clarity. He channelled magic and cast the spell reading from the book. He felt the magic reach out to the cloth. He could see Jasmine watching him and the cloth. Nothing seemed to happen. He kept channelling but felt the cloth resisting him. Jasmine frowned and grabbed Daniel's cock with both hands and started pumping it. Daniel groaned at the feel of her small hands trying to reach around his cock, and the magic became easier to channel. He poured the magic into the cloth and suddenly it lurched. Watching in amazement, small sticklike legs and arms sprouted from the cloth. The arms grew tiny hands with tiny fingers. They flexed, and the cloth stood up on its legs. Daniel could feel a magical link between him and the cloth. It connected them.

Jasmine kept pumping his cock, not realising the spell was already complete. Daniel let her keep going. In moments he felt his orgasm build and he ejaculated onto the floor. Three thick ropes pumped through the air and landed on the floor. The size of the load was large enough they could hear the splash as it hit. Jasmine watched, transfixed with the volume of cum.

"By the Gods, Daniel, you cum so much. That's two mouthfuls right there." She squeezed his cock. "And wasted on the floor!" She leaned over and sucked the cum oozing out his cock and swallowed it. "What's left is the amount a normal guy cums, did you know that? You're amazing. I've never seen a cock cum so much!"

Daniel didn't know why his cum volume had increased so much. Ever since he had started using magic, his libido and cum volume had risen dramatically. When Amy and Jasmine had been with him, he had been insatiable. He hadn't had time to really think about it, but they were definitely having a sexual effect on him. He smiled but kept his focus on the animated cloth. It looked so strange standing there, bouncing a little on its little legs. The farthest thing from normal. It just stood there waiting for something.

Jasmine peered at it and then looked at Daniel. "It looks so cute. Make it do something. Clean the floor. Get your cum off before someone slips and kills themselves." She looked sadly down at the spilt cum. Unconsciously, she wiped a finger up the head of his cock and popped her cum soaked finger in her mouth.

Daniel had grunted at the sudden pleasure her finger gave and then focused on what she had said. He thought cleaning the floor was a good idea and sent the command mentally to the cloth. It burst into motion, causing Jasmine to screech and jump back. It leapt off the butcher block and then slid around in the cum. It wiped it all up and then jumped into the well bucket on the floor and rinsed itself off. Watching it with rapt attention, it twisted itself and squeezed the water out. As soon as it was done, it leapt back to the butcher block and stood waiting.

Jasmine had her mouth open. "That was so fucking AMAZING!"

Daniel had to agree. The cloth seemed particularly focused on him through their connection. He directed it to walk around the table, and it did. Strutting a little.

Jasmine looked at Daniel. "Did you make it do that?"

Daniel nodded.

"So you just think what you want it to do? You don't say anything?"

Daniel nodded. He was afraid to speak and break the bond. He felt he needed to stay focused.

"What are you doing now?"

Daniel shook his head and kept looking at the cloth.

"Daniel don't look at it. You're afraid to lose control of it, aren't you? Try stuff out."

Daniel thought that was a great idea. He looked away from the cloth and felt the bond remain. He opened his mouth and spoke. "I'm afraid I will break the bond." So long as he kept thinking about the bond, it remained. He slowly eased his control and watched the cloth marching back and forth. It became easier to narrow his effort until all that remained was a tiny focus on his part. The cloth continued to march around.

Daniel turned to Jasmine and smiled. She leapt into his arms and kissed him soundly. He could taste his cum in her mouth and smiled.

"You're amazing, Daniel Davies! Make it clean the kitchen!"

Daniel ordered the cloth to do that, and they watched as it jumped back into the water, squeeze itself and start wiping down the counters. It moved quickly. A clay cup on the counter was brushed aside by the cloth and it flew through the air to land and smash on the wall. The cloth was oblivious to anything but wiping down surfaces.

"I think it only does what it can. It's a cloth, so it does cloth things," mused Daniel.

"I think you're right. Maybe you can control a broom and a dustpan? Try two at once?"

"That's a great idea."

Soon Jasmine had the broom and dustpan out. She knelt in front of Daniel and started blowing him. He could feel her try to take as much as possible of his cock into her mouth, and he loved her enthusiasm. Soon she had him rock hard and throbbing. His sexual energy rose, and he cast the spell on the broom and dustpan. As soon as he started, he noticed his magic split and strike both items. He could sense his control over the cloth didn't waver. The broom and dustpan grew arms and legs and stood up. The broom had much stronger legs, and the arms were exceptionally long and reached past the bristles of the broom.

Jasmine stopped sucking his cock and turned to see the broom and dustpan. She laughed and clapped her hands. "Look! They are all still working! Is it hard to control?"

"No, it's really easy."

"Get them cleaning up!"

Daniel soon had the broom and dustpan sweeping up the broken mug and the farmhouse floors. The broom was fascinating to watch. The legs braced the broom, and the arms set the area to sweep and controlled the broom motion. Magic seemed to figure out what was needed.

They watched the cleaning until it was done and laughed at the joy of it all. It was soon over, and Daniel released his control. They watched the little arms and legs absorb back into the objects and they fell over, inanimate again. Jasmine picked up the cloth and examined it and declared it normal.

She turned to Daniel with a wide toothy grin on her face. "Can we try the toys next?"

The next day Jasmine was openly nervous, and Daniel commented on it. The past day they had enjoyed each other's bodies to the point where they weren't certain where they ended and started. The toys were an enormous success. Jasmine had produced two toys from her backpack. A large dildo and a double-ended dildo.

They tried all sorts of things with them. Jasmine had demanded they vibrate and when they did, and she used them, she had come so hard she had curled up in a foetal position. The double-ended dildo was flexible, and Daniel animated it, so it fucked both her holes at the same time. He was surprised how easily she took the dildo up her ass. Watching the thing bang away at her was the best thing he had ever watched. He stroked himself, watching her be pleasured. When he came, he would move over to her waiting mouth and deposit his massive loads. She loved that and would do everything she could to get him excited enough to deposit a new load.

1...1011121314...17