The Coming of the Spell Caster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had tried to convince him to try the dildo on his ass. He refused. He wasn't nearly ready for that. She had even gone so far as to blow him and finger his ass. He admitted he loved that, but nothing bigger was going in. She called him a baby, and he had chased her around the house, laughing until she had let him catch her.

They had made love again. It was different than fucking. It was soul enriching to Daniel. He adored this tiny woman. She made him feel whole.

But as much as he wanted her, he also wanted Amy. He felt her absence and told Jasmine this. She admitted to having the same feeling. The house felt her absence.

That morning, Jasmine was excited and nervous. She bounded about the house from one thing to another. She kept checking on the mule and chickens. Finally, Daniel sat her down and told her to calm down.

"I can't. Amy will be back today," she said. She sounded so sure of herself, and Daniel let it go.

"I don't know how you know that, but fine. That's a good thing, Jasmine. Why are you so nervous? Is it because Amber will be with her?"

She nodded, biting her lip. "Or worse, she's not with her. Which is impossible, really."

"Impossible? Why? She might not want this."

"Oh, she will. She won't have much of a choice. She's the heart. But hopefully she wants this on her own."

"The heart?" Daniel shook his head. "But what? You feel she might feel coerced into this?"

Jasmine had an odd look on her face. "Something like that. Just wait and see, okay? And if I am honest, I am worried about our relationship. Adding Amber will be hard. She hates men. Really hates them. She's going to be pissed Amy and I have been having so much sex with you. And about how we feel about you. Hopefully, Amy can calm her down. It's going to be rough, Daniel. You need to stay away from her as much as possible. She's going to bait you. Try to get you to do anything to prove her opinion of men."

"Wow Jasmine, she sounds like a true bitch."

"You have no idea. But with Amy and me, it's so much more. She's a beautiful person. We love her. She loves us. We are three. Twined together. Oh, I've said too much already. Just be careful, okay? Remember, Amy and I care for you. We won't let our relationship with Amber get between us. It's three to one.

"Sex is going to be a problem. If we have sex with you in front of her, she is going to lose her shit. Hopefully, Amy can explain this to her. She said she would. It's just... we don't flaunt it with her in the room, okay?"

Daniel nodded grudgingly. He felt that his little utopia was coming to an end.

Jasmine must have sensed this because she grabbed his face and kissed him. "I promise, everything we have now will remain. It will just take time for Amber to adjust. And if she doesn't..." Jasmine growled a little. "We will just have to make her see reason."

Daniel grinned at her and hugged her.

Jasmine told Daniel to dress, and after they washed themselves with a hot bucket of water, they did. They did a few chores, ate a light lunch, and waited for Amy and Amber to arrive. Daniel had given Amy money to buy horses and tack from town, and they hoped they would arrive soon. The ride to the city would take weeks and horses would make it easier and faster, despite the fact they knew only the basics about riding. Jasmine said she knew how to care for horses, they would all need to figure out how to ride them better.

They were sitting on the couch kissing when they heard hoofbeats on the path outside. They broke their kiss, stared at each other, and rushed outside. They watched Amy and Amber ride up with two other horses in tow. The two spare horses had stores strapped to their backs.

Amy waved, and Daniel could see her wide grin. Her teeth flashed in the sunlight, and he felt his heart lurch. He reached out for Jasmine's hand, but she wouldn't let him take it. He glanced at her in surprise.

They rode up and dismounted. Daniel watched Amber. She seemed very sombre to him. Her lips were pressed tight in a line, but he admired her looks. Her blond hair was cut short like Jasmine's. Her face was beautiful with bright blue eyes and full, soft lips. Large hoop earrings dangled and shimmered in the sunlight from her earlobes. She wore a dress that wrapped around her, and it accented her figure beautifully. Her breasts were exactly the right size to Daniel. Each breast was large and outlined with the dress. He could see how full they were and how they seemed to rise off her chest. Her waist was slim and fell to wide hips and an ample, firm ass. Her legs were long, and Daniel was certain she could look him straight in the eye. She was easily six feet tall.

She stepped in front of her horse and held the reins behind her. She stared openly at Daniel. He could see her sizing him up. She didn't hide her distrust or animosity. He had only just met her, and she had already decided he didn't meet her standards. She pursed her lips and turned to Jasmine and then smiled. "Jasmine," she said, and Daniel wondered at the sound of her voice. It was sultry. Deep for a woman. He wanted her to say his name just once.

Jasmine made a happy sound and ran forward to hug Amber. Her head, turned sideways, mashed into Amber's breasts and Amber held her or a moment and then kissed the top of her head. "I missed you," murmured Jasmine.

"I missed you too, sweetheart. Are you okay out here?" With the question, Amber looked right at Daniel.

Jasmine nodded her head against Amber's tits. "Better than okay. Much better than okay."

Amber's eyes narrowed, and she searched Daniel's face. He kept his feelings from his face. He already had mixed feelings about Amber. There was something hostile about her. Daniel frowned at her. This was his farm, and he suddenly felt she would try to take it from him if given the opportunity. He was sure of it but couldn't explain why he knew. His frown turned into a scowl and a small smile crossed her lips for a moment. Oh yeah, she knows I know. And he scowled deeper.

Amy was watching the interaction and looking back and forth between them. She watched Daniel scowl at Amber and open his mouth to say something, and she moved quickly toward him. She rushed to his side and crushed him in a hug. She put her mouth close to his ear and whispered, "I missed you, Daniel. So much. Careful with her. She doesn't trust you. She thinks you are manipulating us. She's sure of it."

Daniel nodded and hugged Amy back. The feel of her in his arms released the feeling that something was missing. His scowl faded, and he felt at peace. She fit perfectly in his arms. Her chest mashed perfectly up against his. His arms naturally wrapped around her waist and drew her in. Her arms circle his broad back and her hands barely touched behind him. He kissed her forehead and saw Amber frown. "I missed you to, darling. Welcome home. The farm has been missing you since you've been gone. I see you got the horses."

Amy pulled back a little, looked up at him, but didn't let go of him. "Yup, and tackle and all the other stuff Jasmine said we needed. I also bought supplies. Tents, sleeping rolls, camp gear. A bunch of stuff I always saw the adventurers buy. We should be good."

Daniel kissed her before he could think, and he felt Amy freeze against him. Amber made a noise, and he looked over at her. She was rigid and vibrating with anger. Jasmine had her hand over her mouth in horror. He decided right then and there to ignore her. Fuck the bitch, he thought. If I can't express my adoration for my girls, then seriously fuck her.

He looked at Amy. She looked worried. He kissed her again. "Don't leave me again, Amy. I need you and Jasmine here with me." He looked in her eyes and saw her eyes well up and she nodded.

She kissed him this time. "I promise. I'm sorry."

Daniel let her slip out of his arms. He looked at Jasmine and ignored Amber. "Let's get the horses brushed down and introduce them to my mule. I've planned on a big supper tonight. So while I get it ready, you girls can catch up. I expect there's a lot to talk about." He turned to Amber. "Welcome to my farm, Amber. I have a spare room already ready for you. Jasmine can show it to you. After all, Jasmine and I, and Amy, we share this farm. They can show you around."

Without waiting for a reply, he moved over to the spare horses and started unloading the supplies. He worked in silence, and then Amy joined him and rolled her eyes at him. He chuckled and helped her untie a knot, their fingers brushing. He kissed her again, and she relaxed and chuckled.

Jasmine told Amber to follow her to the barn, and she led the other horses away. Amber took one look at Amy and Daniel standing close together laughing and stormed off after Jasmine.

As soon as she was away, Amy turned to Daniel and put her hands on her hips. "Just what the fuck do you think you are doing? You are going to ruin this!"

Daniel lifted the freed supplies off the horse and grunted under the weight. He lowered it to the ground and turned to Amy. He slid forward and put his arms through hers and grabbed her and pulled her in tight embrace, eliciting a squeal from Amy. She tried to stay angry, but he kissed her frown away. "Amy, seriously. I know what you warned me about. Jasmine has been lecturing me for days about Amber. Now that I've seen her, I'm not impressed. She looks hot, but underneath there's something wrong with her. You may not have seen it, but she was challenging me for this farm. Well, maybe not the farm, but who rules it."

"What? That's nonsense. She just hates men."

"No, it's more than that. I've seen the same look in men. She's a domineering woman. She needs to run everything. She's a control freak. Men like that are fucking assholes. So right now, she's on my fucking asshole list. And listen, Jasmine told me to cool it with showing how much I care about you ladies. I agreed at first. But now? Fuck that. I adore you two and I refuse to hide it. Ever. For anyone."

Amy sighed and pressed her forehead to his shoulder. "No, Daniel. It will make this too hard."

"Amy, look at me." He waited until she did. "I will not hide my affection for you and Jasmine from Amber. You can't ask me to. If you or Jasmine have a problem with that, then you have a problem with me."

Amy glowered at him, looking like the old Amy for a moment. "Is that a threat, or an ultimatum?"

"No, if you do, then that means you're ashamed of me. It would mean you truly don't care for me. Why would you stay if you were? No. Fuck Amber. Fuck your insecurity. I've been worried sick that Amber would destroy what we've started. Now that she's here, I don't fucking care what she wants or thinks. She either gets with the programme or she can fuck off and go home."

Amy searched his face. He could see she was torn. He held her in his arms and tried to let her see the conviction in his eyes. After a moment, she nodded once. "Okay, Daniel. You're right. I love Amber. Jasmine and I both do. Perhaps your way is the right way. We're just afraid to break what we have with her. But you're right. The best way to protect us, is to keep it strong and in the open."

Daniel kissed her. "Thanks, Amy."

Amy nodded, looking sad.

"I have a special meal tonight. Did you bring what I asked for?"

"Yup. It's in the magic bag. I think you are right. Whatever is in there stays fresh."

"Good. I have plans for you, Amy. I've just spent two marvellous days with Jasmine. Tonight, I want it to be just you and me."

Amy purred. "That sounds lovely."

He leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Tonight I want to make love to you, Amy Albright."

Amy froze in his arms, and then she shook and pressed up against him. He held her head and pressed her against him by the waist. She cried for a moment and then lifted her face to look at him. She was covered in tears and snot ran from her nose. She searched his face again and her expression softened. "Okay. Please."

Chapter Ten

A picture containing logo

Description automatically generated

IT TOOK TIME, but the horses were stabled, watered and fed, the supplies were unpacked, and the girls went into Jasmine's bedroom to talk. Amber had shot a furious look at Daniel, standing in the kitchen, before closing the door with a slight bang.

Daniel could hear muted conversation, but not any details. He shrugged, recognising it as not his problem, and set to work preparing supper. Amy had outdone herself. He had asked her to stop by the restaurant and ask for Peter or Mark. He had explained that she would need to tell Mark what had happened in the inn. She didn't understand, and Daniel had revealed how the owner, Peter the waiter, and the trader had conspired that night. She had cried and Daniel had felt horrible. He told her to simply tell Mark how sorry she was and that she was now with Daniel.

She agreed and Mark had come through. He had accepted her apology and even welcomed her back to dine at the restaurant. She had provided Mark with the list of food items Daniel requested, and Mark had provided it all and told her to tell Daniel the meal was on him.

Daniel's mother had been a lover of fine foods and prepared many delicacies at home. Daniel, from the moment he could look onto the countertop, had watched, and learned from her. It had been years since he could afford the quality of food in front of him. But he hadn't forgotten how to cook.

He started his prep. He cut up small carrots, leaving a bit of the green stem on top. He oiled some small potatoes and set them aside. He trimmed the green beans and chopped up several cloves of garlic. He chopped up some tarragon and a few shallots. Then he admired the cut of beef. It was the most tender cut. It sat on his table, already trimmed and trussed. He pulled out four bottles of red wine and smiled when he saw they were the same as the one he had ordered for Amy at the restaurant. She will finally get to taste it.

Next, he brought out the fresh salad ingredients. He could feel they were still cool from the restaurant. He frowned. He would need to keep this cool until supper, but he needed it prepped now. Once he was finishing the meal, he wouldn't have time to make the salad.

He went to his bedroom and flipped through the spell book. He found what he was looking for: Cone of Cold. He read the notes from Eric. It seemed to be quite the violent spell. Daniel only needed a fraction of it to do what he needed. He emptied his clothes chest in his bedroom, lifted it, and brought it out to the kitchen and set it down. He filled a large bowl with water and placed it in the chest and left the lid open. He flipped through the spell book to the right page and read what he needed to do.

He listened for the girls, and he could hear them still arguing. He smiled and dropped his pants. He grabbed his cock and closed his eyes and started stroking it. He relived his threesome with Amy and Jasmine. He remembered looking down past Amy's pussy to see Jasmine smiling upside down at him. It had been so hot. He felt his balls begin to tighten. He remembered Jasmine licking his balls as he thrust into Amy. He was so close. He focused and channelled the magic and his clarity. He knew he had reduced the spell to the smallest cone of cold he could manage. He thought about what he wanted and cast the spell, pointing his free hand at the open chest in front of him. He felt the magic respond and freezing air blasted from his fingers. He could feel the cold on his hand. He heard a crackle from inside the chest and released the spell. He looked in the chest and saw the bowl of water had frozen solid. Frost covered the inside of the chest.

"Yeah!" he exclaimed.

Jasmine's bedroom door opened, and Amy looked out. She saw Daniel standing in the kitchen with his hard cock in his hand and her eyes opened wide. What the fuck? she mouthed at him. Daniel blushed and pointed at the chest. Amy looked at it and shook her head at him, looking quizzical.

"Don't worry about it," he said.

He heard Jasmine in the bedroom. "What's going on, Amy?"

Daniel saw the alarm in Amy's face, and she turned back inside the bedroom. "Nothing." She closed the door and Daniel could hear their conversation resume. He heard the word "circle' and 'heart' but could make out little else.

He pushed his erection back into his pants and then washed his hands. He closed the lid and hummed in happiness. Spell casting was working out well for him.

He prepped the salad and placed the bowl into the chest to chill it. Then he made a vinaigrette and placed it in the chest. He looked out the kitchen window and figured it was about two hours until supper.

He covered the prepped food with towels and headed outside to chop wood. He had already cut the felled tree from the forest into logs. He now had to split the logs. He placed the first log on his splitting log and hefted his axe.

He took a few practice swings and then started chopping. It minutes, he was soaked in sweat, and he removed his shirt. He kept chopping and a sizeable pile of split wood was building next to him. He finally stopped chopping and turned to see the three girls watching him.

Amy's face was red. Jasmine had a hand to her breast and Amber was scowling. Amy looked like she had just been caught doing something and said something to the others, and they scurried away. Daniel watched them leave and looked at the pile of wood. They could have helped bring in some fucking wood.

Daniel grabbed his log carrier and filled it with logs and kindling. He hefted it and went back inside. He walked past the three girls. They were clustered together with Amber in the middle. They watched him go by and set the wood down by the stove. As he stacked the wood up against the wall, he looked back at the girls. Jasmine was smirking at him. Amber looked angry still. And Amy looked like she wanted to be anywhere but here.

He stacked the kindling and wood and then built up the stove. He finally stood and turned to the girls. They were still standing there staring at him, holding hands. "What? By the Gods, you're just standing there staring at me. What is it?"

Amber looked him up and down. "Nothing."

"Right."

Amber blew air up her nose. "If you must know, I would appreciate it if you wore a shirt. You are having an effect on Amy and Jasmine."

"No."

Amber blinked. "No?"

"I said no. This is my farm. If I chose to not wear a shirt, it's my prerogative. Whatever effect I am having on Amy and Jasmine, well, how is that any of your concern? If they had an issue with me, they would tell me. Is there anything else on your mind, Amber?" He looked at Amy and Jasmine, they were looking anywhere but at him.

Amber said nothing. She glared at him.

"Seriously, Amber? What the fuck do you think is going on here? Huh? You ride up here and haven't stopped glaring at me. This is MY fucking house. MY fucking farm. Honestly, if you have a problem, then GET THE FUCK OUT! You're acting like a fucking BITCH!" Daniel yelled the last word. He was furious. He had told Jasmine he would remain calm around Amber. But by the Gods, she was infuriating. She was worse than Amy ever was.

Amber looked ready to kill him. He stared back at her, hoping she would try. Amber sniffed and looked at Amy and Jasmine. "I've seen enough. Let's go. I won't stay a moment longer with this man." She moved toward the bedroom and stopped when Amy and Jasmine didn't follow her. "Well?"

Amy and Jasmine looked at Daniel and then at Amber. Slowly they moved over to stand beside Daniel. They stood on either side of him and held him about the waist.

Amber was shocked. "You would leave me? Break our circle? For this man? A poor farmer with nothing to offer either of you? Are you insane?"

1...1112131415...17