The Coming of the Spell Caster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy squeezed Daniel a little tighter. "No. We are quite sane. Daniel is not just a poor farmer, Amber. He comes from a family of apothecarists. They were killed, and he came here to start a new life. There is nothing we need from him, though. We have never asked for anything. He just gives."

"Compared to the power we can have? You would throw that away?"

"He's more powerful than the three of us. Trust me. I can't share his secret, but our circle is nothing compared to him."

"Powerful? He's nothing."

Jasmine spoke up. "No, you are wrong in this Amber. Trust us. We would trust you. Why will you not trust us? We thought you loved us?"

Amber looked troubled. "I do love you. That's why I don't understand why you would abandon me for me."

Jasmine made a hurt noise. "We aren't abandoning you, Amber. We invited you to join us. We brought you here at Daniel's invitation. It's you who are declaring ultimatums. Making us decide between him and you. All because you hate men. He's not like the others. Look at me, Amber. You know my history. Do you think I would join with Daniel unless he was different?" Her speech hitched with emotion. "He's the best thing that has ever happened to me, Amber. Better than you. I lo..." She gulped. "I love him." Jasmine buried her face in Daniel's side and started to cry.

Daniel looked shocked. He stroked her head. "Shh, Jasmine. Don't cry. You've nothing to be ashamed of. I love you, too."

Jasmine looked up and saw the love in his eyes and laughed and stretched up to kiss him. Their lips met, and they kissed. Amy made a noise and Daniel broke his kiss and looked at her. Her chin was trembling, and she looked afraid. He smiled at her.

"I love you, too, Amy."

Amy's face lit up, and she attacked his mouth with hers. Jasmine laughed, and soon they were facing each other and kissing. It was awkward, but it was genuine.

Amber vibrated in the doorway to the bedroom. When they finally looked over to her, she was ready to explode. She opened her mouth to say something when a voice from the doorway interrupted her.

"By the Gods, that was so sappy. Gah. Too much."

They looked over in surprise to see Grace standing inside the front door with her hip cocked and a smirk on her face.

Daniel was the first to speak. "Grace! What are you doing here?"

Grace strolled in, her movements like a dance. Her long black ponytail bounced off her back. She walked over to Amber first and ran a finger along her jawline. "Aren't you a pretty one? A right fucking bitch, though. I've been watching you all day. You, my dear, need a good cock at least once in your life."

Amber opened her mouth to protest, but Grace had a dagger to her throat in a blink.

"Tut-tut. Not a word. Keep your mouth shut until I say you can speak. Nod if you understand."

Amber looked petrified, but she nodded once.

Daniel took a step forward and pushed Amy and Jasmine behind him. "Grace, what are you doing? You are in my house. Put down the weapon."

Grace swivelled to face Daniel; the sides of her purple eyes crinkled with mirth. "Ah, Daniel. We meet again. It's been a long time. Tell me. What happened to Eric? Be quick, be precise. If I don't like what I hear, all four of you will be plant food in seconds. Tick-tock, answer me. What happened to Eric?"

Daniel looked surprised and then sighed. "I found his body in the woods nearby a couple of months ago. He was struck by a tree. If I was to guess, someone hit the tree so it would fall on him. He was crushed and impaled. It had to be quick."

Grace studied him a moment. "And his gear?"

"I have it."

"All of it?"

"Everything he had on him. I buried him. I can take you there if you wish to pass respects."

"Respects? I hated the man."

Daniel nodded. "Did he try to charm you?"

Grace's eyes narrowed to slits. "What was that?"

"I figured he tried to charm you and failed. It would explain why you hate him so much."

Grace huffed and then walked around the farmhouse, always keeping Amber in her vision. She stopped by the butcher block and lifted the towels. She looked at Daniel with surprise. "You?" When he nodded, she moved on. She stopped at the chest and lifted the lid and looked inside. She looked at Daniel closer this time. "You?" Daniel hesitated and then nodded. Grace nodded her head, and Daniel wasn't sure, but he thought she looked impressed.

"Okay, very interesting," she stopped by the couch and sniffed. "Wow, you guys are having a lot of wild sex around here. The whole house smells of pussy and cum. It smells delicious. I'm going to sit here. Daniel, you are going to pour me some of that lovely wine and then you are going to finish making that sumptuous dinner. We will eat and then we will talk. Got it?"

Daniel nodded. "Okay girls, please go to your room. I'll let you know when dinner is ready."

"No," came Amy's soft reply. "I'm going to sit with this Grace person and keep an eye on her. If she makes any move on you, I will fucking end her."

"Me, too," said Jasmine.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," said Amber, and she entered Jasmine's bedroom and slammed the door.

"Oh goody," purred Grace. "Company. Come sit, ladies. Daniel, go get Eric's belongings."

Eric watched the girls sit on either side of Grace on the couch and then went into his bedroom and retrieved the magic bag. He came back in and tossed it to Grace. She caught it and nodded. Daniel watched her look inside the bag when Grace looked up at him. "My wine?"

Daniel grunted and opened the wine. He poured four glasses and emptied the bottle. He brought over two glasses and gave one to Amy and Jasmine. Amy smiled at him, and Grace smirked. He brought over the remaining glasses and handed one to Grace and then sat on the coffee table. He motioned to the bag. "Go ahead. Check out the magic bag. It's all there except for what we spent. About three gold pieces so far."

"I don't care about the money. Magic bag? That's what you call this? It's called a Bag of Holding. An extra-dimensional pocket. It's worth a fortune. Eric had rich parents."

"Duke Garcia of Lanceshire."

Grace nodded. She started to pull items out of the bag. She tossed the spell book to Daniel when she pulled it out, surprising him. She then tossed the large pouch to him after she checked the contents. When she reached the small pouch, she stopped and tossed the bag to the floor. She opened the pouch and emptied the marble egg into her palm. She looked pleased. "This is it."

"A marble egg? That's what you're after?"

"It's not a marble egg. It's an egg."

"Like a real egg?"

"Yes."

"What kind of egg?"

"Nothing to worry your pretty abs over, my dear boy. And they are pretty." She looked at Amy and Jasmine. "Am I right?"

They glared at her.

Grace laughed. "Oh, my Gods, you three are priceless! Brian would LOVE you guys. He could please his goddess in a heartbeat!"

"Is the egg what you guys were after when you came through Acron?"

Grace studied Daniel for a moment. "You've learned how to spell cast, haven't you?"

Daniel nodded.

"How's that working out for you?"

Daniel felt a little nervous. "Pretty good."

"What have you cast?"

"Um, Pest Control, Levitate, Charm Person, Cone of Frost, and uh, Servant."

Jasmine looked at Amy when Daniel said Cone of Frost, but Amy shook her head and mouthed "later".

Grace growled. "Charm Person? On whom, and why?"

Amy raised her hand. "On me, actually."

Grace looked surprised. "On you? And you just said you loved him?"

"Yeah, well. We do."

"Ah! I see. You already loved him, didn't you? When he cast it on you?"

Amy blushed and looked at Daniel. "Yes, I did."

"You're one lucky fucker, Daniel. I kill spell casters who manipulate people for their own gain."

Daniel flinched. "Did you kill Eric?"

Grace laughed. "No, but I wish I had. I had sworn an oath to the King to assist him in recovering the egg. Eric knew I hated him. And he still kept trying to get into my pants."

Daniel noted the information. So the adventurers were working for the King.

"Okay, so show me."

"Show you what?"

"Your spell casting abilities."

Jasmine laughed into her hand, and Amy joined her. Grace looked at them, confused. "What's the joke?" She looked at Daniel and saw him blushing red. "Daniel, show me."

"I would rather not," he said, looking at the floor.

"Um, it's not a request. Listen, I don't want to throw around threats and what not, but I'm ready to leave all of Eric's shit with you. You want to keep it; prove to me you can use it."

"What about the ice in the chest?"

"What ice in the chest?" asked Jasmine.

Amy laughed. "He made it earlier. I caught him."

"Oh!" said Jasmine. "I wish I had seen that."

"Enough!" said Grace. "I don't understand what's going on here, but enough. Daniel show me now. Levitate little Jasmine here."

"Uh, how about something smaller?"

"Why? Are you limited by weight?"

"Ah, no. Eric thought it was the case. He wrote that what you could physically lift was your limit. I found that logic flawed and have lifted much more than I can physically."

"I'm impressed. You are correct. Magic forms and works based on what you want. There are no limitations other than what you can focus. Enough. Lift Jasmine. Now."

Amy snorted. "Want help, Daniel?"

Daniel looked at her, thought a really long time, and nodded.

Amy got on her knees in front of Daniel and started untying his belt.

Grace gawked. "Just what the fuck are you doing?"

Jasmine giggled. "Getting him ready."

"Ready? Amy, did Daniel convince you that you had to blow him to make his magic work?"

"Sort of. He actually needs sexual energy to perform spells."

"What? No, he fucking doesn't."

Daniel stared at Grace in confusion. "No, seriously, I do. It's the only way I can find clarity. I tried for months to find it. And then found it through sex."

"What he means is he used to jerk off a lot," laughed Jasmine.

"Okay, this is fucked up," said Grace. "Spell casters use meditation techniques to discover their clarity. It's about clearing the mind. Opening the pathways to the magic all around us. Sex is not the way to clarity. If anything, it's a massive distraction."

Daniel shrugged. "It's the only way I can do this."

Grace sighed. "Fine, go ahead, show me."

Daniel stood up and Amy pulled down his pants. She grabbed his flaccid cock and stroked it. Even soft it was larger than her hand.

"By the Gods," said Grace.

"I know, right?" said Jasmine. "I can barely fit it in my cun... er, ah, pussy. I mean, vagina. My vagina." Jasmine giggled.

Amy lifted his cock and continued to stroke it. She lapped at his balls and then looked back at Jasmine and made a head motion. Jasmine laughed and stood up. Grace, with a look of surprise on her face, had to move a little out of the way as Jasmine brushed by and eagerly dropped beside Amy. Jasmine took Daniel's cock and popped it into her mouth. Amy continued to lick his balls.

Grace made a noise. "That is one fucking big cock. Look at it! The head is enormous!"

Amy made happy noises and gently sucked a testicle into her mouth. Daniel groaned.

"Okay," he grunted. "Jasmine, I'm gonna lift you, you ready?"

"Yup!"

"Okay, here goes!" Daniel opened his eyes and found his clarity. He focused the magic and cast Levitate on Jasmine. She tried to keep her mouth suctioned around his cock, but Daniel's spell pulled her off with a wet pop. She squealed in delight as she was lifted into the air. Daniel floated her around the room, and Jasmine laughed.

The noise brought Amber out of her room. She took one look at Jasmine floating in the air, and Amy sucking Daniel's balls. "What the fuck is going on?"

Grace roared with laughter. "Oh, this is amazing. Amazing! Daniel, you are the first spell caster to use sex as a channel. Look at you, you're not even breaking out in a sweat. The most senior spell casters would be under tremendous strain at this point. You're smiling, for fuck's sake. This is easy for you, isn't it?"

"Yeah. I actually didn't need that much from Amy and Jasmine. Amy could have just stroked my cock."

Amy snorted and popped his testicle out of her mouth. "Bastard." She pulled his cock into her mouth and sucked hard.

"Gods, Amy," he grunted.

Amber made a noise. "Will someone answer me? Amy stop sucking that disgusting cock!"

Jasmine floated by Amber and waved at her.

Grace was no longer watching Jasmine. She was staring at Amy sucking Daniel's cock. "Finish him, Amy. This is fucking hot."

Amy took that as a cue and started to deep throat Daniel. She had missed this and now that she had his cock back in her throat, she wanted his cum. She slammed her nose into his pubic hairs over and over.

"Oh, my Gods," muttered Grace. "That's some serious dick sucking. I want to see him blow his load. Let it out."

Amy sped up. Grace could see her move her hand between her legs and pleasure herself. Then Amy took her wet finger and slipped it between Daniel's ass cheeks. Grace knew what she had done. She could see it on Daniel's face. She turned her head quickly to see Jasmine still flying around the room. His control was amazing. She heard him grunt and turned back just in time to see Amy take his cock in her hand and aim it toward Grace.

Daniel's cock spasmed. A thick, solid stream of cum blasted free directly at Grace. It splashed onto her face and her raised hand. A second rope followed, and Grace had lowered her hand, not expecting more of the same volume. The second rope hit her squarely on the forehead and she gasped in shock. The third rope was intercepted by Amy's mouth surrounding his cock. Grace could see Amy's cheeks swell and Daniel's cock spasm three more times.

When he was done, Amy stood up and kissed him. Grace, dripping with cum, could see him swallow. Grace swiped a finger through the cum on her forehead and popped it in her mouth. Her eyes lit up with alarm and then she smiled.

Jasmine squealed. "Daniel, bring me over! I want some!"

Jasmine swung through the air and landed on her feet next to Amy. Amy smiled and kissed Jasmine. Grace felt her pussy fill with wetness.

"That was DISGUSTING!" yelled Amber.

"No, dear," murmured Grace. "That was amazingly hot." Grace continued to wipe up Daniel's cum and deposit it in her mouth.

Amy and Jasmine took Amber aside to calm her down. Daniel went to kitchen to prepare dinner. Grace went with him and watched him cook. After he lit the stove, he pulled out pots and put a cast-iron skillet on top of the stove. He placed carrots in a pot and green beans in another. He used the day chamber to put water in the pots and placed them on the butcher block.

The oiled potatoes went into a ceramic baking dish. He sprinkled salt and pepper on them and tossed the dish into the oven part of the stove. He held his hand inside a moment and adjusted the air flow into the oven.

He turned back to the butcher block and sprinkled salt and pepper on the piece of meat. He covered the whole piece. He then poured oil in the skillet. He waited a moment and then gently placed the meat in the skilled. It sizzled and popped in the hot oil.

He pointed at a bottle of wine. "Grace, could you open that please?"

Grace opened the bottle with surgical precision while Daniel turned the meat to brown the sides. She splashed more wine in her glass and put the bottle on the butcher block.

In minutes, the meat was seared all round. Daniel put the meat on the butcher block, and Grace raised her eyebrows. Daniel saw the look. "It finishes in the oven. The sear seals the juices in."

"It's amazing watching a man cook."

"My mom taught me."

"Fascinating."

Daniel put the meat in another baking dish and put it in the oven beside the potatoes. Then Daniel tossed the shallots and garlic into the skillet with a little more oil. He stirred it for a minute and then added wine from the bottle. The skillet sizzled and Daniel scraped all the goodness off the skillet. He then watched it boil. "It needs to reduce by half."

Grace nodded. "That was pretty impressive how you Levitated Jasmine."

"Was it? It seems so easy."

"That's interesting. What's your plan?"

"Plan?"

"I seem to remember giving you coin to go to the city to be tested."

"Ah, yes. I'll return it."

"I don't want it back. I want to make sure you go get tested."

"Yes, well. Jasmine, Amy, and I were planning on doing just that. We already bought horses and supplies."

"And Amber."

"No, I don't think so. She hates me."

"Hmm. Yes, she does. She's a pretty hard-core lesbian. I know the type. You'll never be a friend of hers. But she has to go, too."

"Why?"

"She's part of the circle. Her, Amy and Jasmine."

"She said that, what's a circle?"

"Seriously, you don't know? Amy and Jasmine never said anything?"

"No. I have no idea."

"A circle is three or more women who can do witchcraft."

"Witchcraft!? What the fuck? Amy, Jasmine, and Amber are witches? Fuck off they are."

"Notice any strange birthmarks on Amy or Jasmine."

"Yeah, a little heart-shaped one, under their left breasts. They both have one. In the same spot."

"One of them had it first. It transfers to the others when the circle forms. They're in a circle. Usually very lesbian. Just the nature of what they do."

Daniel whispered. "Aren't witches evil?"

Grace laughed. "Yes, some are. Most are. So are some spell casters. And clerics. Shit, everyone can be evil, Daniel. But they're hedge witches. Not full witches. Hedge witches are usually in tune with nature. They don't cast spells like spell casters. They observe nature, the winds, and other shit like that. They know a few ceremonies. Under the full moon and shit like that. They make little charms and things for love, avoiding pregnancies, getting people to fuck off when you want them to. Now hedge witches can be trained to be actual witches and cast real spells like a spell caster. The city can provide that. Problem though is that the full circle needs to attend. They likely don't know that. They are tied together for life, Daniel."

"Aw, shit."

"Yes, shit. And that means if you tie yourself to Amy and Jasmine, Amber becomes part of that deal. When Amy and Jasmine sided with you, they cast their vote. They sent a message to Amber that was basically, tough shit, you're coming. They've been in the bedroom all day talking about you. Amber thinks you did something to them. She's the heart of the circle, by the way. Problem is, she thinks that means she's also the boss. Circles can't work that way. They all need to agree. Equal authority. Amy and Jasmine get it. Amber's fighting it. As far as I can tell, only because she fucking hates men.

"One more thing you should know, Daniel Davies. Because of their nature, hedge witches are drawn to power. Their love for you may be the result of you finding your power."

Daniel shook his head. "I don't think that's the case here. Amy was in love with me long before I found out how to spell cast."

"Okay, good. That does make a difference. But Amber may not believe that. She'll use it against you. Use it to drive a wedge between you and the others."

"Wow, you really don't like her."

"I recognise her."

"You know her?"

"No, I used to be just like her. Your sauce is gonna burn."

Daniel cursed and pulled the pan off the stove with his bare hands. He was quick enough that he didn't get burned. He quickly put the pots with vegetables on the stove. He turned to the skillet and added the tarragon, a slab of butter, and sprinkled flour all over. He stirred it quickly. In minutes, he had a sauce mixed together. He put it on the edge of the stove to keep warm.