The Coming of the Spell Caster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched the stove. "Can you hand me five dishes, please? In the cupboard there."

Grace took out the plates and laid them out on the butcher block. "What's the sleeping arrangements around here?"

Daniel laughed out loud. "No fucking idea."

"How would Amy and Jasmine feel about me sleeping with you?"

Daniel felt his cock stiffen. Before Amy, Grace had been his muse. Now she was in his house telling him she wanted to have sex with him. But now Amy and Jasmine were in the picture. He shook his head. "No can do, Grace. But I would love to. Tell you what, convince Amy and Jasmine, and I'm good."

"Strange comment from a man who just came all over me. But challenge accepted."

"What are you exactly?"

"What do you mean?"

"What kind of adventurer?"

"That's complicated. Try and figure it out."

"A rogue, is my guess."

"Nope, and that's your only guess. And an insulting one, but you don't know that yet. I'll let it slide."

"Supper will be ready in a minute. Can you tell the girls?"

Grace nodded and moved in front of Daniel. She reached down and grabbed his cock. She leaned in and gave him a soft kiss. "I'll be right back."

Daniel panted as soon as she was gone. Oh, my Gods, she's hot. Then he remembered Amy and Jasmine, and he pushed thoughts of Grace aside. Daniel checked the vegetables and pulled them from the stove and drained them. He placed them in bowls, and added salt, pepper, and butter. He put the bowls on the table.

He swung open the oven door and pulled out the meat and potatoes. He set the meat on the butcher block and tossed the potatoes in some butter and put them in their own bowl on the table.

He waited a bit and then took out a carving knife and sliced the meat into thick slices. The interior was bright red. Perfect, he thought. He placed the meat on a serving plate and poured the sauce all over it. He placed it on the table and then brought out knives and forks.

He sat at the table with his wine and waited. Another minute passed and then Amber was shoved out of the room, followed by Grace.

"He has made you a gourmet dinner, you selfish bitch. Now get your ass out there and fucking eat." Grace pushed Amber toward the table. Amy and Jasmine came out holding hands and trying not to laugh.

When they got to the table, Amy breathed in Daniel's ear. "We like Grace."

Daniel brightened up and glanced at Jasmine. She stuck her tongue out at him. Jasmine and Amy sat beside him. And Amber and Jasmine looked at the one remaining chair. Grace grabbed Amber's shoulder and directed her into the chair.

"What about you?" asked Daniel. "I'm sorry, I don't have chairs for five."

Grace moved up and sat on the butcher block. "I'll be fine here."

Amy and Jasmine scooted their chairs closer to Daniel. It now looked like three on one side and Amber on the other.

"Dig in people, while it's still hot," said Daniel.

Amy served up a dish for Grace and handed it back to her. Jasmine filled Daniel's plate and hers. Amy helped Amber and Daniel fill Amy's.

Grace shook her head.

Soon they were all eating. Amber stopped scowling after the first bite and then slowly devoured her plate. Grace whistled and went back for seconds. In minutes, the food was gone. They all sat back to enjoy their wine.

Amber rose to leave, but Grace tut-tutted her, and she sat back down reluctantly.

"Okay, people," started Grace. "We have some things to talk about. First, and no argument, you are ALL going to the city to be tested." She glared at Amber. "All of you. I am going to take you there to make sure you all arrive safe and sound. I'm not being nice, it's just I happen to be going there, too.

"Ladies, I told Daniel you are hedge witches and a circle. Shame on you for not telling him. Secrets like that can hurt relationships. Poor Daniel had no idea why Amber here was being bitchier than her usual bitchy self. That wasn't fair to him. And Amber, dear, you need to know Daniel put a Charm Person spell on Amy. It didn't make her hate him because she already loved him. Think about that a minute. She already loved him. Long before you formed the circle. So don't even think about using that against Daniel.

"Amy and Jasmine. Hedge witches are drawn to power. You need to be careful of that. Other witches will sense Daniel and want him. They will want to make babies with him. That's how witches make more witches. Witches and spell casters make more witches and spell casters. Now, I think your love for Daniel is real. Real as fuck. That had nothing to do with power. But it might now. Now you know. All this may fuck with your heads. Be careful. Trust one another.

"Speaking of which, Amber, dear. You will want to fuck Daniel sooner or later. Hell, I want to fuck Daniel right now. If he pulled out his cock and said 'Grace, get your cunt on this' I wouldn't even hesitate. You need to come to terms with that. It's coming. Make it mutual. Men aren't fucking pigs. Some men are pigs, I'll give you that. Some women are pigs, too. You're proof of that. But you are judging an entire sex on some fucked up ideals. Grow the fuck up. You will only hurt yourself.

"Lastly. We are all going to the city together. I am the boss. I outrank you four idiots by a factor that will stagger your minds. I just hide it really well. Listen to me. Don't question me when I issue orders. The road to the city can be treacherous. I will keep you safe until I can get you to the school.

"When you get to the school and pass your tests, and you all will, except I want to be there for Daniel's—I wouldn't miss that for the world, you need to be clear to the staff that your circle is already tied to Daniel. They can't separate you. You will be housed together and likely train together."

Amy and Jasmine exchanged happy looks.

"Yes, Amy and Jasmine, which means you get to keep banging the fuck out of Daniel. Which leads me to the end of the conversation. Hedge witches can ward off unwanted pregnancies. I suggest you build your altar or whatever and do that tonight. Seeing the fucking massive amounts of cum Daniel shoots, I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't already pregnant."

Amy and Jasmine exchanged shocked looks and then looked at Amber. Amber sat with her head lowered. When she raised it, she looked defeated. She looked at Amy and Jasmine and nodded.

"Okay, great. That was an amazing meal, Daniel. I know there's more wine somewhere around here, and I mean to find it. Then I'll clean up. Then I'm getting drunk. Then I hope to convince Amy and Jasmine here to let me share Daniel tonight. I'm horny as fuck and I want that monster in my cunt. Think of it as a test of your relationship."

Amy and Jasmine smiled at one another and reached under the table and stroked Daniel's cock.

"Aaaand, I'll take that as a yes. Fantastic. Now, wine?"

Chapter Eleven

AFTER EVERYTHING HAD settled down, Daniel built up a small fire in the fireplace to ward off the evening chill. Amy, Jasmine, and Amber had gone outside for an hour and returned. They hadn't been pregnant and were relieved. Grace sat on the couch in the corner drinking wine and watching Daniel like a hawk.

Amy and Jasmine came over and asked to speak to Grace, and she nodded and joined them in Daniel's bedroom with the door closed. Daniel sat on the couch and sipped his wine. Tomorrow he would leave this all behind. Grace informed him that entry into the school would cancel his farm debt with the King. Daniel had been pleased to hear that. All he had now was a worry about the future and where he and the girls would go from here. What Grace said changed everything for him. He now hoped for a future together, now that he knew they could have a future together.

Amber sat on the couch furthest from him. She said nothing and sipped her wine. Daniel chose to ignore her. He had done nothing wrong. Any issues were with her. Let her sort them out.

"I don't like you," she said softly. "I can't help that."

Daniel didn't rise to the bait and sipped his wine.

"I can see that Amy and Jasmine truly love you. And now you know about the circle."

Daniel watched the fire.

"We spoke a lot today. There isn't anything we don't tell each other. It's part of being in a circle. They explained everything you did to them sexually. Every detail. I have to admit to being a little jealous. I was never able to make them orgasm as hard or as long. I suppose not having a large... ugh, penis... might have something to do with that. It wasn't for a lack of trying on my part.

"Despite Grace saying I would one day fuck you; I promise you I will do everything in my power to stop that from happening. I don't want to fuck you. I don't want to touch you. You repulse me, quite frankly. All men do, but you do in particular."

Daniel said nothing. Amber started to rise, and he turned his head toward. "Hey, Amber?"

She sat back down and looked at him. "Yes?"

"Fuck you."

Amber's eyes widen and then hardened. "How noble of you." She rose and went into Jasmine's bedroom.

Daniel chuckled.

Daniel was almost asleep with the gentle heat of the fire. He had finished his wine and lay slumped on the couch. He felt a hand slide down his chest inside his shirt and he stirred. Amy whispered in his ear. "Come on, time for bed."

He rose and Amy took his hand and pulled him gently toward the bedroom. When the door opened, he could see lit candles were placed all around the room. All of his expensive candles. He winced and then saw Jasmine and Grace lying back on his bed, covered by a thin sheet, and smiling at him. Jasmine is smiling, he corrected himself. Grace is looking like a cat about to pounce on a bird.

He went to speak, but Amy pressed her finger to his lips. "Shh. No talking."

She moved behind him and slowly pulled off his shirt. And then she moved back a step. He heard a rustling and then her arms were around him from behind. He could feel her full naked breasts against his back. They were warm and soft. He leaned back into the embrace. He felt her hands work on the knot on his belt rope and soon his pants were sliding to the floor. He felt his cock rise hard in front of him. His excitement rose and his cock bounced with his heartbeat. Amy kissed his back, and he opened his eyes to see Jasmine and Grace staring at his cock with hunger.

Amy gave him a little push toward the bed. "Unwrap your gift, lover."

Daniel grabbed the corner of the sheet and slowly pulled it off the bed. It slid off the forms of Jasmine and Grace, revealing their naked beauty. This was the first time he saw Grace's breasts. They were perfect globes. Round and firm. Her areolas matched her skin colour and all he could see were her prominent nipples. They stood out half an inch. The surrounding skin was puckered with tightness. He longed to suck on them. Jasmine looked so happy on the bed. She was smiling at him.

He noticed her hand was buried between Grace's legs. She removed it and he could see how wet it was. He also noticed Grace had no hair on her pussy. None at all. Jasmine took her wet hand and licked the juices off.

"She tastes amazing, Daniel," she said. "So amazing. Grace says she is part fae. Not fairy, but fae. Her body is a little different. In all the good ways. Amy and I have already had a taste. We're hooked. You will be too. I feel so happy. Grace says it's a side effect of her fae heritage. She says our orgasms will be more powerful, too."

Daniel saw Grace smile. "It's true, Daniel. Eric was beside himself trying to get to my pussy. I'm the only fae mix female the world has known. My pussy is legendary. And I'm not being humble about it. It's a fact." Grace leaned back and spread her legs to him. "I have no body hair. My cunt is magic. I'm the best lay you will ever have. Come get a taste."

Daniel fell to his knees on the bed and crawled up between her legs. He grabbed her left leg and pulled it forward until her foot brushed his face. He turned his head and gently sucked her toes.

Grace smiled and wiggled her toes. "That's a good start..."

Amy came around and lay beside Grace and watched Daniel suck her toes. Jasmine lay down on the other side. Together they leaned over and took one of Grace's nipples in their mouths. Grace gasped.

Daniel licked up the inside of Grace's foot. Licking the arch and the heel. He moved around to her inside ankle and up the inside of her calf. He swirled his tongue and took in the salt of her sweat. He paused at the knee and licked the inside. Grace panted. Amy and Jasmine were biting gently at her nipples and then sucking them, moving their lips up and down their length.

Daniel moved down the inside of her thigh. He could smell her pussy now. It drew him in. His hunger mounted, but he forced himself to slow down. He licked along her thigh and licked her mons, intentionally ignoring her pussy. His pulse pounded in his head. His desire to devour this woman grew stronger the longer he smelt her pussy.

Grace was moaning. Daniel smiled and started licking up her other thigh.

"Oh Gods, no. Please! Lick my pussy, Daniel! No man has ever resisted. You're driving me crazy here!"

Daniel licked up her thigh and licked the inside of her knee and then up her calf. He crossed her ankle, then up the arch of her foot and sucked on the toes of her other foot. He looked down. Grace's pussy was engorged with desire. Her lips were swollen and spread apart, allowing him to see the deep pink inside. Pussy juice had soaked the bed sheet and was spreading like split water. The musk of her scent had him delirious. He could see Amy and Jasmine were loving it. They fingered their own pussies with the heat of their passion.

Daniel started to lick his way down again. He was aware that his cock was now painfully erect. It was so hard it hurt him. Pre-cum dripped from the tip and ran down his shaft. As he approached Grace's pussy, he could see it pulse with her heartbeat. The scent was overpowering. He struggled to stay focused and then found clarity. The world opened to him in a way he had never seen before. Jasmine and Amy were surrounded with beautiful brown and green colours. He could smell fresh tilled earth. Tendrils of light extended from them and caressed each other, and Grace. He could see tendrils wrapping around his cock and up his chest.

When he looked at Grace, she was surrounded by a soft blue light. She radiated the colour. Beneath it, he could see how she truly appeared. She was hiding scars on her body. He looked to her right thigh and traced a deep scar with a finger. He then traced another on her stomach. Grace was staring at him intently with shock on her face. He leaned forward and traced the scar on her face. She turned her head away, ashamed. Daniel took her chin and gently turned her face to look at him.

"You're beautiful with or without your scars. I see you, Grace."

She nodded her head and tears ran down her cheeks. All her strength and resolve were banished. She lay exposed before Daniel like no one else in her life. She couldn't stop the tears. They flowed on their own. "Drink me, Daniel. Drink from my fountain. I give my nectar willingly to you. Drink."

Daniel lowered his mouth to her pussy. He flicked her clit and got his first taste. A roaring filled his ears and all the hairs on his body stood straight up. He lowered his mouth and then clamped it onto her pussy. He drove his tongue in hard, probing and licking the sweet nectar. Grace screamed and pushed her pussy into his mouth. She bucked once, twice, and then came hard into his mouth. A stream of her juice poured into his mouth, and he swallowed it and wanted more. He licked upward and sucked her clit into his mouth, and she screamed again and bucked. A second stream of her cum poured into his mouth. He repeated the action, and she bucked, followed by a third stream of juice.

As her liquid hit his stomach, he felt a heat flow out from his core. Waves of pleasure rolled over him. A great sense of wellness filled him, and he smiled. He looked up at Grace's wondering face and smiled. She reached down and pulled his face up to her and mashed her mouth against his. Her tongue drove into his mouth, and she sucked on his tongue. This was the kiss of hunger. She reached for his cock with a trembling hand and pulled him painfully to her pussy.

She thrust her hip up and impaled herself on his cock. She kept thrusting until Daniel took over. He leaned over her on his hands. The only part of him touching her was his cock. He kissed Amy and Jasmine and told them he loved them and then started thrusting. He drove his cock in as hard as he could. His pelvis ground into hers. She grunted and moaned, thrashing her head from side to side. Her pussy sprayed her juice with every thrust.

"Fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt!" she screamed.

Daniel could feel her pussy clench hard on his cock. He froze his pounding, and Grace took a deep breath and held it. As soon as her pussy let go of his cock, he pounded her again and then she came in an explosion of breath and sound. She sobbed and dragged her nails deeply across his back. The pain was intense, and Daniel felt his cock erupt. His cock exploded with a massive load of cum on the first ejaculation. He pulled his cock out and held it as another power jet of cum fired from the tip, splashing against Grace's face. Amy and Jasmine got in front of it, and Daniel aimed a rope into each of their waiting mouths. He plunged his cock back into Grace and pumped three more ropes into her pussy. She came again and her eyes rolled back in her head, and she went limp.

Daniel dropped his weight on top of her. He could no longer support himself. He felt Amy and Jasmine pull him off and then start to lick each of their bodies. Their warm tongues bathed them both. He heard them kissing and reached for them. They kissed each other for a time. They stopped when Grace started to stir.

"What the fuck happened?" she asked.

"You came pretty hard and kind of passed out," murmured Amy. She pressed her lips to Grace's and kissed her. "It was pretty spectacular. We warned you."

"Yes, you did. Except, that never happens with me. Men can't last long with me. It's over before it starts. Even women, as you found out. Where is he, Daniel?"

Daniel was lying right beside her and tapped her waist. "Right here."

"Oh Gods, I'm all fucked up right now. How? How'd you do that?"

"Strength of character?"

"Fuck off, tell me how."

Daniel chuckled and then took a breath when Jasmine started playing with his cock. He looked down at her smiling face. Mine, she mouthed. He nodded at her. Love you, he mouthed back.

"Okay, it was pretty heavy stuff. Your pussy drew me in. The more I resisted, the more I wanted it. Then, like my magic, I found a path to clarity. The world opened up to me. Amy and Jasmine, you were covered in brown and green light. I could smell the soil, rich and moist. You had tendrils leaving you and wrapping around each other and me. Then I saw you, Grace. You were bathed in a blue light. I could also see the true you. Who hurt you so badly?"

Grace said nothing. She grasped his hand instead and twined her fingers with his. "It doesn't matter. You saw me. Few have."

"You are beautiful either way, Grace."

"Thank you."

They lay there until Jasmine started getting really energetic with Daniel's cock. Amy cheered her on and Jasmine put on a show. She licked his shaft, balls and head and tried to deep throat him. She spat out thick gobs of spit and stroked his shaft with it. When pre-cum leaked, she slurped it up and showed the others it lying on her tongue.