The Coming of the Spell Caster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,757 Followers

"I've never pretended to be anyone other than who I am: a farmer."

"A dirty filthy farmer! You..." Amy broke off her rant when she noticed the rather large tent formed at Daniel's lap. "What are you...? What is that?"

Daniel chuckled. "You mean this?" Daniel pulled away the sheet and exposed his large cock standing straight up. "This is what I was doing before you rudely entered my room."

Amy licked her lips, staring at it and then straightened. "You are a pig. Put that away!"

"No." Daniel slowly stroked it and squeezed a drop of pre-cum from the tip.

Amy stared at it. "You are disgusting."

"You can leave if you want. Or stay and watch. Or stay and play."

Amy's eyes opened wide. "With you? Have sex with you? A dirty farmer with no money or worth?"

"You want it. I can see it in your eyes."

A look crossed Amy's face before she steeled her eyes and growled. "I've had enough of you. I hate you! Hate you!" Amy moved her hands behind her and suddenly she had a large knife in her hands. She raised it and then rushed toward Daniel.

Daniel had been imagining doing all sorts of nasty things with Amy. He had been edging for over an hour and his clarity had never been stronger. Seeing the knife shot fear through him. Lying on the bed, he was vulnerable. He quickly drew magic through him and cast the Charm Person spell on Amy. He was betting everything on an untried spell.

At once, time seemed to stop. Daniel found himself struggling to control Amy mentally. He could feel her hatred toward him, raw and exposed. It swam over some other strong emotion she had suppressed. She was going to stab him and keep on stabbing him until he died. She wanted this more than anything in her life. She truly did blame him for everything. He could see just how selfish and self-centred she was, and he was horrified by it. He had doubts about using the spell, but now that she was fully revealed he knew he had to change her ways.

It was his will against hers. It wasn't even a difficult fight. She only had anger and hatred on her side. Daniel fought with reason, logic, and compassion. He knew she could be a better person with the right incentive. He told her what he thought she needed to do to improve herself, why it was important to him and should be for her, and she agreed subconsciously. He left other suggestions in her mind, and she quickly agreed, surprising him. In a blink, the fight was over, and time resumed.

Amy lurched to a stop and looked in surprise at the knife in her hand. "Why do I have this, Daniel?"

"No reason, just put it down on the table." He felt relief wash over him. He didn't think he could do it. She was charmed. He felt shame wash over him.

Amy put the knife down and then stared at Daniel lying naked on the bed with his cock exposed. "Oh, that's beautiful. You have such a beautiful cock, Daniel. Can I have it?"

"Have it?"

"Yes, I want to touch it, caress it, stroke it, and suck it. Can I do that?"

Daniel hesitated for a long time before responding. "Is that what you want, really?" he asked her.

Amy smiled and crawled up the bed. A thread of drool escaped her mouth, and she giggled and wiped it away. She reached out and gently grasped it. "More than anything! Oh, it's so soft on the outside. And so hard underneath. So hard. Oh look, it's dripping a little."

Daniel was gasping. He was on the edge. Her hand on his cock had nearly set him off. Seeing her drool over his cock had also nearly done it. "That's pre-cum. Taste it if you want."

Amy moved closer and licked the pre-cum off the head. Daniel groaned, and she looked at him in alarm. "Did I do something wrong?"

Daniel barked a laugh. "No. That felt fantastic."

Amy smiled and moved her hand down his shaft. "My girlfriends said this is what you do. Stroke it softly. Then I am supposed to put it in my mouth, is that correct?"

Daniel nodded. "You have girlfriends?"

"Yes, two of them."

"What do you do with them? I've never seen you with anyone."

"Oh, we play with each other. We eat each other's pussies. Kiss. Things like that."

Daniel opened his eyes in shock. Amy did what? He couldn't hold himself back. With a cry, he ejaculated a massive rope of cum. It shot straight at Amy and splashed off her forehead. His next rope came from deep inside. He felt it surge through him and push past Amy's hand on his cock. She had her mouth open in surprise from being hit on the forehead and his rope shot directly into her open mouth and hit the back of her throat. His third rope hit her chin, and she closed her mouth. The fourth rope hit her lips. The fifth rope shot straight up and landed on Daniel's throat. He groaned and watched cum ooze out of his cock.

Amy was swallowing the load in her mouth and coughed a little. She looked at his cock and all the cum. "This is cum?"

Daniel nodded.

"What do I do with it? I already accidentally swallowed some."

Daniel found his voice. "Did you like the taste?"

Amy blushed. "Yeah, I did. It's kind of tasty."

"Then eat it all up. Go ahead. Lick it all up, Amy."

Amy beamed a smile and wiped the cum from her face with a finger before putting it in her mouth. She hummed in pleasure as she cleaned her face. She spied the cum oozing down his cock and her fingers and sucked the head of his cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue to get it all. Daniel thrust a little into her mouth. She took her hand off his cock and licked the cum off it.

She looked around for more and Daniel pointed to the cum on his throat. She purred and crawled up his body. Her chest rubbed against his cock. She pushed his chin to the side and leaned in and ran her hot, wet tongue over the cum on his throat and then suctioned it up with a noisy slurp.

She looked down at him and smiled. "I have some in my mouth. Do you want it?"

Daniel nodded, and she leaned down and placed her open mouth over his. She pushed her tongue into his mouth, and he tasted the salty-sweet taste of his own cum. She kissed him for a long time. It was so gentle and soft. She must've learned this from the girls. At the thought, he felt his cock stiffen.

She sat up, straddling his chest. Her dress billowed out from her, and Daniel felt a wet heat from between her legs. She rubbed herself a little on him and smiled at him. Looking up at her, her breasts looked larger than ever.

"Daniel?"

"Yes, Amy?"

"My pussy is soaking wet. Can you help me with that? My girlfriends always did. I like it a lot."

"You want me to eat you?"

Amy nodded.

"I'm going to do more than that, Amy."

Amy looked quizzically at him. "You mean finger me?"

Daniel nodded. "And I'm going to stick my cock in your pussy."

Amy squealed and clapped her hands. "Oh good! My girlfriends and me talked about that, too. One day I managed to sneak a look in one of those books my dad reads. They're really dirty. Are you going to do those things too?"

Daniel wasn't sure what those things were, but dammit, he was going to do them. "Yes. Now get naked for me."

Amy scooted off him and stood next to the bed. She started to undo the many buttons on the side of her dress. She smiled down at him. "Can you stroke your cock while I do this?"

Daniel nodded and stroked his cock.

"It's really big. Massive. So thick. I'm worried it won't fit inside my pussy."

"It will."

"Good." Amy finished with the buttons and her dress dropped to the floor. She stood before him only in bra and panties. Daniel could see her panties were soaked.

"You're so wet."

"Yes, for you. Having your cock in my hands was so exciting. And then all that cum! All for me!"

"I'm glad."

"I'm taking off my bra. My tits are very big. I can't wait for you to see them."

"Me either."

Amy released a clasp at the front of her bra and then pulled the cups off her breasts. She pushed her chest out and basked in his attention. Her tits were really large, but so very firm. Her nipples jutted out and were surrounded by dark pink areolas the size of silver coins. "Do you like them?"

"Yes, very much."

"My girlfriends like to suck on them. The feeling is wonderful. It goes straight to my pussy."

"I can't wait to do the same."

Amy turned around and jiggled her ass at Daniel. Daniel drew in a breath. It was beautiful. Amy giggle at his expression. "Watch," she ordered and slowly drew her panties down over her ass cheeks. She continued to bend over as she did and soon Daniel was looking through her thigh gap to a trimmed, gorgeous pussy.

"It's trimmed?"

"Yes. My girlfriends and I like it better that way. See how wet I am?" Amy spread her legs a little and ran a finger down between her swollen pussy lips. Her finger glistened with moisture. Charmed, she had no reservations toward him and seemed proud to display her body to him.

Daniel needed that pussy in his mouth, and he swallowed his spit. He swung his legs off the bed and stood up. Amy rose and turned to him, and they embraced, mouths finding each other in hunger. Amy reached down and ran a finger up the crack of his ass before grabbing a butt cheek and driving him hard against her. Daniel grabbed her ass and squeezed. He could feel her hard nipples against his chest and the soft warmth of her tits. She groaned into his mouth. She took his tongue in her mouth and sucked on it. Daniel's cock lurched against her stomach.

He picked her up and threw her on the bed. She squealed in laughter and bounced once. Daniel was on her in a heartbeat. He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs. She purred and pushed her legs farther apart, exposing her swollen wet pussy lips. Clear liquid ran from it, and Daniel felt a hunger take him. He lay on the bed between her legs and then pressed his mouth over her pussy and ran the flat of his tongue from the bottom of her pussy to her clit. She moaned and grabbed his head by the hair and pushed him hard up against her. Her ass came off the bed and bucked in his face. He reached his tongue down and repeated the action. Her juices flooded his mouth, and the taste was so sweet and delicious.

He lapped one more time. When he reached her clit, he sucked it in, and she gasped. She froze and then bucked hard against his face. Her hand pressed down on his head and her thighs clamped against his ears and pressed. Sound was muffled, but he could hear her crying out in pleasure. She continued to buck and then froze and then bucked again. He drank her liquid and struggled to free his nose to breathe. He pushed her legs away and drew in a shuddering breath.

"By the Gods," she gasped. "That was incredible, Daniel! I've never cum so hard. Never!" Daniel gently lapped more juice from her pussy. She squealed and slapped his head. "Stop! It's too sensitive."

Daniel chuckled and slid up to lie beside her. She leaned over and kissed him. She licked his lips and chin.

"I taste so good. Just like you. Delicious." She kissed once more and flopped back on the bed. Her hand reached out and gently stroked his cock. "It's so fucking hard. It's amazing. How does a body part get so hard like that? But it's so soft on the outside." She scooted down the bed and placed her head on his stomach, staring at his cock. "It's beautiful. It's my first one. Well, I saw my dad's once. But this is much bigger."

Daniel was enjoying the attention. He had just come, but he could easily do so again. She was so gentle. Such a better touch than his own hand. She continued to gently stroke it, and then suddenly she put the head of his cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue. He sucked in a breath and fought the urge to ram his cock into her throat.

"Mm. More pre-cum. I have to have it in my mouth. That feels good in my mouth, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does. Very good."

"Good, I want it all in my mouth." With that, Amy pulled Daniel's cock into her mouth. She managed to get three inches in before she gagged and pulled back. "Oh, my Gods, it's too big. But I have an urge to feel it in my throat. Why is that?"

Daniel closed his eyes. When he had charmed her, he had given her instructions. Some were about being a nicer person in town and respecting people. He had also given her instructions about sex. First, she was to ignore all her inhibitions. Secondly, she was to enjoy sex as much as possible and only do what she wanted to do. And lastly, she would want his cock all the time and fill her every hole with it. He was a bit embarrassed by that. But he had been extremely horny at the time.

"I want it buried up to your pubic hairs. Strange. I've never even touched a cock before." She grew quiet for a moment. "I also want it in my pussy. And my ass. Daniel, why do I want it in my ass? The thought of it makes me crazy horny. I did that with the girlfriends. We loved it."

Daniel groaned. What have I done?

Amy put her mouth around his cock and sucked it in deep. She gagged again and then got up, wiping thick spit from her chin. She moved between his legs and spread her spit over the length of his cock. She started to work his cock into her mouth. Daniel could only watch in wonder. She would gag, pull back, spit on the cock and then drive it into her mouth again. She kept at it and Daniel was on the edge. He felt the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat and saw her stomach clench. She kept it there and fought another stomach clench before pulling back and gasping for air. His lap was now covered in thick spit. Her eyes were tearing, but she kept at it. She hit the back of her throat and this time fought the gag reflex. She pulled back and drove it to the back of her throat again. Two inches remained outside her mouth. She strained downwards and her tongue flicked out and brushed his balls. Daniel suddenly wanted more of that. The touch of her tongue on his balls had sent a shock of pleasure through him.

Amy came up for air and smiled at Daniel. "Almost." Amy drove down and he felt himself hit the back of her throat again. She made a strange sound and moved her head a little, and suddenly he was inside her throat. Her mouth was pressed up against his pelvis. She pulled back and dived back down. He hit the back of her throat and she did something and he was back inside her throat. She made a small sound of victory and pulled back. She gasped and grinned at him with spit all over her face. "Got it." She lowered her head and drove his cock right down her throat. She pulled back and did it again. She got into a rhythm and after ten deep throats he grabbed her head and held her down and shot cum down her throat. Three thick ropes pounded their way deep inside her and she smiled around his cock. He let go, and she rose, gasping for air.

"Oh, my Gods, you came straight down my throat! That was amazing. What a feeling. I'm so horny. Stay put."

Daniel was still recovering when Amy clambered up his body and straddled his face. She lowered her pussy to his mouth, and he pushed his tongue deep inside her cunt. She cried out and moved her pussy around his mouth. She did what she wanted. She moved her clit or vagina to his tongue. She lifted up and pressed down. Small whimpers escaped her mouth. She reached down and rubbed her clit while he pushed his tongue inside her. Suddenly, she raised herself further up and he found his tongue lapping her rosebud. She gasped and her finger flew across her clit. He tightened his tongue and probed the opening. He reached up and spread her ass cheeks with his hands, and suddenly his tongue penetrated her anus. She froze and then screamed in pleasure. A flood of liquid hit his forehead, and he wondered if she had just peed on him. She shuddered one more time and then fell off him. She drew her knees up to her chest, and she shuddered again.

"Are you okay, Amy?"

"Am I okay? By the Gods, that was amazing."

"You had me lick your asshole."

"Yes. I did. It was wonderful."

"Did you pee on me?" Daniel wiped at his forehead and smelt his hand. It didn't smell like pee. It was unique. He found it arousing.

She laughed. "No, I squirted. I've never done that. My girlfriends have, but I never have. I seem to be open to everything with you."

She lay quietly and then stretched out beside him. He pushed her on her back and then sucked a nipple into his mouth. The surrounding flesh was firm and warm. He reached out and pulled her tit against his face. She smelled of sweat and pussy and cum. He was hungry for her. He gently bit her nipple, and she gasped and pushed herself against him. He felt her free hand grope for his cock and finding it hard, pulled it toward her vagina.

"I need you inside me, sucking my tits. Please. Fuck me, Daniel."

Daniel rose and positioned himself above her, with her guiding the head of his cock to her waiting pussy. He looked down at her and watched as the head of his cock penetrated her outer folds. She gasped and held him there for a second and then pulled him in further. He sank in two inches and felt the hot wetness of her wrap and comfort him. He yearned to drive his cock in hard but resisted the urge and let her pace him. She let go of his cock and grabbed his ass. She pulled him in a little further and then grabbed his ass cheeks to stop him. She breathed heavily and looked into his eyes. She pulled him in, and he slid all the way in until he could go no further. She had the look of pain mixed with pleasure on her face.

"Pull out a little and then back in. Slowly."

He did as she asked. He was lost in the feeling of her cunt wrapped around his cock. He had never felt anything so welcoming.

"So full. Oh, my Gods. So full. Out a little and back in."

He did it again. He could feel cum churning in his balls, begging for release. He could come in a heartbeat if he allowed it. He was so close.

"Don't you cum. Don't you dare! Hold it. I need more of this."

Daniel kept up the slow pace until he could feel her opening fully to accept his cock. It became suddenly easier to move inside her. She gasped and started to meet his thrusts. They sped up little by little. He felt her legs wrap around his ass, spreading herself for him. She pulled him in harder and harder. Soon he was thrusting into her with all his strength. His focus dwindled to his cock and the feeling of her pussy around him.

She moaned and then made a strange noise. She beat on his chest and cried out. She thrashed under him, and David thought she was going a little wild. He looked into her eyes and saw anger and hatred reflected back. He kept thrusting, bottoming out in her pussy, and watched the anger fade. She looked confused and glanced around the room. He sucked a nipple hard and felt her pussy contract around his shaft. She moaned and the look on her face changed to one of pleasure. Then she ran her fingers down his chest. She traced the muscles and squeezed his abs. The light touch of her hands and fingers on his flesh excited him. Then she reached her hands down to where he was penetrating her and for a moment, she held him in two hands, stopping him. She looked down between their bodies and seemed to gaze at the part of his glistening cock exposed between them. She made a sound, shook her head, and then grabbed his ass pulled him back inside her. He continued his barrage into her pussy, his balls bouncing off her ass. He grabbed her tits and found her nipples and gave them a savage twist.

"What the fuck is happening?" she moaned. "Am I dreaming?"

Daniel could feel her pussy pulse when he twisted her nipples and did it again. Her fingers dug into his ass and pulled him in harder. He could feel her nails bite into his skin. Soon her head was thrashing from side to side and moans escaped her that were too low to have come from a woman. She cried out in pleasure. "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Her counter thrusts grew erratic and threw off his rhythm. "I'm being fucked by Daniel Davies! His dirty fucking farmer cock is ploughing me! By the Gods!" She gasped and lifted her head and bit his shoulder, hard. He could feel her teeth sink into his flesh and suddenly he was coming deep inside her. He had come many times before in his life, but this orgasm was tied to hers. They came together, grunting and thrusting at one another. For a moment they were locked together in pleasure, driving their pelvises against each other as hard as they could. He cried out as his last rope of cum ejaculated deep inside her. She grabbed his head and locked her mouth to his. He tasted his blood. They breathed through each other's mouths. His cock spasmed and suddenly she was coming again. She cried into his mouth and bucked against him. She finally lay still, and he collapsed on top of her, still buried deep inside her.

Estcher
Estcher
1,757 Followers
1...34567...17