The Coming of the Spell Caster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel nodded. "Yes, but I ordered you to only do what you wanted to do."

Colour rose on Amy's cheeks. "Ah, okay. I already enjoyed sex. And I don't really have inhibitions with my girlfriends. Anything else?"

Daniel felt his own cheeks grow hot. He couldn't tell her this last bit.

Amy saw him holding back. "Say it."

Daniel swallowed. "Lastly, I ordered you to want my cock all the time and to ah, want it in every hole."

"Every hole? You mean my mouth, cunt, and ass? That what you mean?"

"Ah, yes. But you were only to do what you wanted to do."

Amy grew quiet for a long time. She tapped the side of the knife on her knee. Daniel felt a bead of sweat trickle down his brow. She finally stirred.

"I hate this fucking town; did you know that?" she asked.

Daniel shook his head but knew it to be true.

"I do. I hate the smells. I hate the people. I hate my fucking life."

Daniel said nothing.

"When I was eighteen, my mother and father tried to use me as a bargaining chip with a rich trader who was passing through. I heard everything from outside the window. They were discussing letting this man take my virginity. This overweight, smelly man. I was devastated. Devastated to know my parents thought so little of me.

"They arranged it for the next night. They tried to slip me something in a drink. I was ready for that. I pretended to drink it but held it in my mouth. When they left, I spat it out. Unfortunately, it was pretty strong, and I still nearly passed out. When I had my senses back, I was lying naked on my bed and this pig of a man was groping me. He was pawing at my tits. Squeezing my nipples. Biting them. Hurting me. He was trying to jam a finger in me, but I was too dry. Thank the Gods.

"I sat up and begged him to stop. He had no intention, and I think my begging turned him on even more. When I saw he was committed and would never stop, I did what I had to do. I took his cock in my mouth and bit the head off."

Daniel stared at her in shock. "You did what?"

"I bit that fucker's head off his cock. It took a bit. He was slamming my head the whole time, trying to get me off it. I had to saw my teeth back and forth. Blood gushed into my mouth. It was horrible. The sounds he made..."

"And then what?"

"He hurt me pretty bad before my parents rushed in. They heard him screaming. They were sitting outside the room waiting for the man to be finished with me. They never expected me to do what I did. Later they lied to me and faked surprise at what the man did. I never told them I heard them plotting with him."

"And the man? What happened to him?"

"He passed out with blood loss. My parents dragged him out of the house. I heard the horses and then nothing. I've never asked what happened to him. I don't speak to my parents about it. And I don't care what happened to him. I suspect, and hope, he died."

Daniel felt such pity for her and a little bit of awe. To be able to do something like that was amazing. To be forced to have to do that was horrible. He felt a rush of anger toward her parents. They always walked around town so high and mighty. And they had tried to sell their daughter's virginity. Disgusting.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered.

Amy looked at him and frowned. "You're sorry? Why?"

"No one should have to go through something like that."

They grew quiet for a long time.

Daniel stirred. "I have to pee really bad."

Amy snorted.

"Really. Can you untie me and let me pee?"

Amy looked around the room and spied the chamber pot. She brought it over and held the opening toward his penis.

Daniel looked at her in disbelief. "That's not how this works. I need to hold it and aim. And I can't do it if you are watching. Just untie me."

Amy looked a little shaken. She glared at him. "I'm not done with you. I'll hold it." Amy reached out and with thumb and forefinger grabbed his penis just below the head. She pulled it hard toward the chamber pot opening and Daniel cried out.

"Ouch! Fuck! Gentle. Don't stretch it like that."

Amy looked surprised but relaxed her pull. She stared at the penis in her hand and waited. After a moment of nothing happening, she looked up at him. "Well? Go already!"

"I can't. Not with you watching."

Amy made an exasperated sound. "Fine. I'll look away." She turned her head to look at the wall.

Daniel focused but still found it too hard to pee.

"Hurry up."

It took all his will, but finally he managed to let go and started to fill the chamber pot. At the sound of pee hitting the pot, she turned to watch, and Daniel closed his eyes. Finally, he finished. She just held it. He cracked open an eye. "Give it a shake."

Amy looked lost but gave the penis two shakes and then put the chamber pot back in the corner of the room. "Well, that was a first. I'm not doing that again."

"I don't want you to, either. Please, just untie me."

Amy got a funny look in her eye. "Why would I do that? I have you right where I want you."

"For what? I've told you everything. Proven my magic. What else do you want from me?"

"I want you to tell me why you did it. Why you charmed me."

Daniel had given up trying to hide anything from her. He sighed. "Because I really wanted you. You're so damn beautiful. I wanted to, well, I wanted to fuck you pretty bad."

"You did, did you?"

"Yeah. I can't explain it. I hated you so much. But the more I hated you, the more I wanted you. It's fucked up."

Amy had an odd expression on her face. "I understand."

Daniel looked surprised. "You understand?"

"Yeah. I hated you, too. But I saw how you responded to me. The other day in the store when you were buying clothes? I saw your erection through your pants. I found it pretty hot. I caused that and wanted to see it." She almost said something else but closed her mouth.

"Huh."

"I'm not happy about it. I never wanted a man. Not after... So, I found release with women. It was lovely. So soft. No cocks anywhere. It was liberating. The feel of a woman's hands on my body gets me off so quickly."

Daniel felt blood rush to his cock again and sighed internally. I'm such a horny fuck.

"But you. You're different from the others in town. The farmers and the others. They're all backwards idiots. You stroll into town and you were all anyone ever talked about. Who were you? Where'd you come from? I was curious, too. I followed you around. Infatuated with you. You were new and exciting in the small town of Acron. I had just turned eighteen. I used to sneak out to your farm and watch you work your fields with your shirt off. Sweat pouring off you. Covered in dirt. So dirty. Always dirty.

"One day, I saw you go into the stream to wash. You stripped down naked and poured the water all over you. I watched as you grew hard. I was far away and couldn't see much. It looked big. And then you started touching yourself. I ran away when you started. But the image was burned in my mind. Then the incident with the... the man, you see. And I hated myself for wanting cock. The more I hated myself, the more I hated you. Do you see?"

Daniel didn't really understand. He was shocked she had caught him masturbating at his farm. He found it oddly exciting and felt his cock stir again.

Amy was watching his cock. Daniel watched her watch it grow hard and Daniel found it exciting. She licked her lips.

"So what do I do now?" she asked. "You and I just had the most amazing sex. My first with a man. You are lying here tied up and at my mercy. I used to masturbate thinking of a scenario like this. I like being in control. You are lying there hard thinking about me. Look here."

Daniel watched as she spread her legs on the chair. Her pussy was swollen and dripping with her juices. He could see the chair had a wet stain below her ass.

"This is what you do to me. Every time you came into town, I would come see you. Did you notice?"

Daniel hadn't but thinking back now he saw it was true.

"I would come to yell at you. It gave me pleasure yelling at you. But you always got me wet. I would yell at you, you would leave, and I would pleasure myself for hours afterwards with my toys. I hated it. And I loved it."

Daniel was at a loss for words.

"You took me last night. You filled all my holes. You were my first taste of cum and I loved the taste. I crave it now. We did things last night I only did with my girlfriends. When your charm wore off, you were deep inside of me, and I was so close to coming. I was about to freak the fuck out, but you thrust inside me and filled me. It felt too good. This was the cock I always wanted. I decided to let you finish. Finish me. But it was that cock. Alive and pulsing. So much better than my toys. I love that cock, Daniel. I came pretty hard and then you feel asleep inside me.

"I lay there thinking of the ways I was going to kill you. I thought for a really long time. At one point I held your cock in my hands and had the knife edge ready to take it off. Then you grew hard in my hand. It swelled and grew in my hand, responding to my touch even though you were asleep. I wanted one more thing before I killed you. I needed you to fuck my ass. So we did that. It was amazing. Then you came so hard. It was so amazing to watch and feel. It was so beautiful. So I changed my mind.

"Here's what's going to happen. I am going to take you on this bed. I am going to use your body for my pleasure. When I am finished with you, I am going to place this knife in your hand and leave. If you ever speak a word of this, I will gut you. And I will. I've bitten a man's cock off and drank his blood. You know I am capable. My girlfriends and I are way more than capable. You have no idea. But you and me? We will never speak of this. Ever. Do you understand?"

Daniel nodded.

She bit her lip. "And I promise not tell anyone about your spell casting abilities. Fair?"

Daniel nodded and felt relief. Amy smirked and put down the knife on the dresser. She stood up and Daniel watched her juices run down her leg. She sat on the edge of the bed and leaned over and suctioned all the pre-cum off his stomach. Holding it in her mouth, she moved up and kissed him with it. "So hot that you love this," she murmured.

She lifted a leg up and threw it over him. She straddled him and reached back for his cock. In one thrust, she impaled herself onto him. He felt his cock slide through her wetness and felt her pelvis mash into his. She moaned and lowered her head, her hair brushing his chest. Her breasts dangled and swayed.

She stayed that way for a moment and then lifted with her thighs and sank back down. The tip of his cock pressed against her cervix, and she moaned. Daniel found this incredibly exciting. He was tied up and at her mercy. He could do little but enjoy the sensations. He loved it. She rode up and down again, and then suddenly she quickened the pace and moaned in pleasure. She continued driving herself down on him and occasionally grinding her clit against his pelvis. She shifted her position and got under her feet. She was squatting over him with only his cock inside her. She started riding him, lifting herself high until his cock almost fell out of her. She would drop down, driving his cock deep inside her. Her juices ran down his shaft and he was mesmerised by her skill. The pleasure he felt was intense, and he fought the need to cum.

She rode him hard, staring down where he was penetrating her, watching his cock plunging into her. Then her pussy contracted hard around his cock and held it tight. Her body shook above him, and her mouth opened in a silent scream, her head thrown back, her back arched and her tits pushed forward. Her chest was covered with a sheen of sweat. Daniel couldn't believe the sight and his orgasm hit him. His hips bucked, and he started to splash cum across her cervix. She felt him spasm and came with him.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, Daniel. Come in me. That's it. Fill my cunt with your cum."

She continued to come and ride his dick long after he stopped ejaculating. He could feel his cock pulling his cum out of her and felt it slide warm and wet over his balls and between the crack of his ass.

She rolled off him and lay panting beside him. After a minute or two, she rose up on an elbow and admired his shrinking cock. "It looks happy," she whispered.

"It is. Thank you."

Amy laid her head on his chest, staring down at the deflated cock swimming in cum and her juices. The room lay heavy and thick with the smell of sex. She lay there a moment, and then Daniel felt her shaking a little. Warm water splashed on his chest.

"Are you crying?" he asked in amazement and perhaps a little fear, wondering what was happening now.

"No!" she wailed, and he heard her whimpering. He wanted to hold her, but he was still tied up.

After a few minutes, she stopped shaking and lifted her head to look at him. Her eyes were red-rimmed, and tears streaked her face. "Dammit, I think I'm happy, too."

Chapter Six

DANIEL COULDN'T WAIT to return to his farm. Amy had left him alone in the room with the knife in his hand. He cut himself free and threw on his clothes. He sat for a time and thought about what had happened. He wasn't proud of himself. But he was glad it had ended the way it had.

He had no doubts Amy would want nothing of him from now on. She seemed different to him when she had left. She had started out the door and then she had stopped and looked back at him.

She had gazed at him for a long moment. Daniel was afraid for a moment she had changed her mind and would come back in and kill him. She must've seen the look of apprehension on his face, for she winced and then hurried out, closing the door behind her.

Daniel headed to the bathhouse in town as soon as he left the inn. He had sweat, cum, blood and scratches all over him. He entered and paid the five copper coins and waited while they readied his bath.

His name was called, and he entered his private room. A small woman waited for him in the room. She handed him towels and a fresh bar of soap. She pointed out the jugs of shampoos and then asked if he wanted her to wash his hair for him.

He hesitated and looked her over. Amy was still fresh in his mind and his cock had taken a pounding over the last eighteen hours, but the woman looked delicious to him. She had small pert breasts and a narrow waist. Her hair was cut short, almost like a man's and he found it beautiful. He wanted her hands in his hair.

"Yes, that would be lovely. I've never had anyone wash my hair before. I would enjoy that. Thank you."

She looked startled for a moment and then beamed a smile at him and stepped forward and placed a hand on his chest. It was an intimate act and Daniel sucked in his breath. "Get undressed and get yourself clean. I'll be back in to wash your hair in a few minutes." She left her hand in place and then leaned in and took a sniff of him. "You smell like sex." She dropped her hand and left the room.

Daniel undressed quickly and placed his clothes on a chair. He lifted a leg up high and stepped into the deep tub. The water was very hot, and he had to take his time settling in. Finally, only his head remained out of the water, and he lay back and relaxed. He could feel the water burning his bite mark and stinging the cuts and scratches on his body. His back and ass cheeks were burning, and he wondered what Amy had done to them. He grabbed the soap and worked up a lather and then stood and washed himself. It felt wonderful. He hadn't had a hot bath in a couple of years, and he vowed to do this more often. He sat back down again and dipped his head under the water and scrubbed his scalp.

He brought his head out and shook his long hair. He felt so much better. He stood up and looked at his cock. It was sensitive and sore. He looked it over and decided it would recover and then lathered up more soap and washed his cock, balls, and ass.

He heard a slight cough, and he turned to find the woman had returned wearing a light dress. He could see her dark nipples through the material. They were taut and pushing against the fabric. He couldn't help it, but his cock stiffened slightly.

She was staring at his cock openly. With everything that had happened to him over the past couple of days, he found he couldn't be bashful about it. Amy's praise for his cock had boosted his confidence. He reached out and rubbed more soap over its length and his cock swelled to full size, jutting straight out from his body.

"Oh my," she said. "That is one huge cock, sir."

"Thank you."

"If you are done washing, I'll wash your hair now. Lie back on this end please and place your neck in the space here." She touched the indent at the end of the tub. She placed a small towel over the edge.

Daniel sat down in the tub and leaned back carefully and placed his neck in the space and onto the towel. He closed his eyes and relaxed. He heard a small squirt noise and then her hands were in his hair. He felt the shampoo and then her fingers were massaging the shampoo into his hair and scalp. It felt amazing.

"That feels wonderful."

"I'm glad you like it," she murmured.

Her fingers were surprisingly strong, and she worked his entire head and even massaged the muscles at his neck and shoulders. With little sleep the night before, Daniel felt himself falling asleep and fought it off. She continued to wash his hair, and Daniel figured at least twenty minutes had gone by. It was a long hair wash.

"You're Daniel Davies, aren't you?" She asked, her mouth close to his right ear.

"Yes, I am."

"You were the one who humiliated Amy at the restaurant."

Daniel opened his eyes. Those were a strange choice of words. Suddenly he was wary. "That's not what happened," he said simply.

The woman's fingers pressed tighter on his neck muscles. "Strange, the entire town is talking about it. Everyone is laughing at her. About how you embarrassed her and had her kicked out of the restaurant."

"Believe me, she did all that on her own."

The woman went silent. Then she spoke again. "Who bit you? That's quite a mark."

Daniel was starting to get annoyed, and so he blurted out the truth. "Amy bit me."

The woman stopped her massage. "Amy. She bit you. Right there."

Daniel realised his mistake. He should have kept his mouth shut. He elected to say nothing more.

The woman wasn't done. "That's not just any bite. That's a lover's bite." She released him. "Stand up," she ordered.

Daniel heard the tone and pushed himself up until he was standing in front of the woman. She looked over his front, noticing the scratches. His cock was red from overuse.

"Turn around."

He turned, and he felt her examining his back with her eyes.

"Your back is scratched. Pretty badly. And your ass cheeks. Were you with Amy last night? Is that who you came in reeking of?"

Daniel turned and looked at her. The woman didn't look angry. Just upset. He nodded.

The woman held a hand to her mouth to cover her shock. "She slept with you last night? After everything that happened? She hated you! Talked about you all the time. We used to tease her about it. We said she secretly wanted you. That would make her so furious."

Daniel realised something. "You're one of her girlfriends, aren't you? One of the crazy cun..." He stopped the last word.

Her eyes grew wide. "No! She would never tell you that! How could she!" The woman fled the room crying. Daniel wanted to chase after her, but he was standing in a tub naked with shampoo in his hair.

"Dammit. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

He sank into the tub and rinsed the shampoo out of his hair. He got out of the tub and was drying himself when he heard his door open. He looked over, and the girl was back. He looked for a knife and then saw she had been crying.

1...56789...17