The Coming of the Spell Caster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,761 Followers

He fell asleep with his ears ringing loudly in his head.

He woke sometime later to her warm mouth on his cock. He was hard, and she had her lips wrapped around his cock and was bobbing up and down and moaning. He could hear a wet sound and realised she was playing with herself. He lifted his head and saw her happily sucking his cock.

"Hey you," he said.

She lifted her mouth off his cock. "I see my dirty farmer is awake. I needed more." And she started sucking him again.

"I really love you this way," he murmured.

Amy paused and lifted her head from his cock. "What, sucking your cock?"

Daniel wanted her to get back to sucking and thrust his hip.

"No, tell me what you mean."

Daniel tried to think what he had meant. "You're not being mean. I like this Amy. This is someone the town could like."

"You mean as a whore?"

Daniel looked at her. "What? No? That's not what I meant. You were such a fucking bitch before. The restaurant? Remember that? You came in there like you owned the place. Except you don't. I mean, I met the owner and the trader you insulted. Those men could buy this town. And you treated them like dirt. Who does that? I can't imagine pretending to be someone I'm not. And then I bought you wine. You responded by slapping me. Who does that?"

Amy slowly stroked his cock in thought.

"And then tonight you came here to fucking kill me! That is some messed up bullshit." Daniel saw her look over to the dresser where the knife lay. Wait, what?

Amy took the tip of his cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head. She released it with a pop sound. "Something to think about. Meanwhile..." Amy started bobbing her head on his cock and hummed. Spit ran down its length and ran over his balls. She gently rubbed his balls and continued to fuck his dick with her mouth.

He lay back and enjoyed the feeling. "Hey Amy, can you lick my balls?"

She grew still and then made a happy noise and moved her mouth to his balls. Her tongue pressed flat and stroked his balls gently. She stroked his cock as she did it. It felt amazing. He told her so, and she became more eager.

Her tongue flicked below his balls, and he groaned. She did it again, and he groaned again. She stopped and looked up at him. He gazed at her grin and her face disappeared between his legs. Her hands found his thighs, and she forced them up and apart. Before he could ask what she was doing, he felt her tongue swirl his asshole.

"Oh, my fucking Gods, Amy. What the fuck!"

She drove her tongue into his asshole and then swirled it around the ring. She continued to stroke his cock. He heard her whisper "my dirty fucking farmer" before plunging her tongue into his ass again and suddenly he was coming. He cried out a warning, and she shifted and drove his cock into her mouth. He shot rope after rope into her eager mouth, and she hummed in pleasure. The last spurt entered her mouth, and she kept her lips locked around him.

She crawled up his body and smiled down at him with her lips closed. She kissed him and he opened his lips. She flooded his mouth with his cum and danced her tongue with his. Together they swallowed his seed.

They kissed for a long time. Touching each other and enjoying their bodies. He explored her body with gentle hands. He found a small birthmark shaped like a heart below her left breast and traced it. He ran his hands over her flat stomach and reached lower and brushed her soft, dark pubic hair. He slipped his finger in her pussy and felt how wet she was. She lay her on her back, and he licked and sucked her nipples and played with her pussy and clit. She moaned and cried out.

"Touch my asshole," she whispered.

He lowered a finger and circled her asshole. She moaned and so he pressed harder.

"Stick it in!"

He pressed his finger into her ass and felt it clamp around it. Her hand shot to her pussy, and she frigged her clit. Her other hand found his cock and stroked it to life. He wiggled his finger in her ass and she gasped.

"Deeper."

He obliged her and pushed his finger in up to the second knuckle.

"Oh fuck," she panted. "I never would have done this. Never. Uh. So good. You are a right fucking bastard, Daniel. Oh yeah. Keep going, you fuck."

He continued to push his finger in and out. He was enjoying how she was cursing him.

"Two," she gasped. "Two fingers. Stretch my ass."

He moved a second finger into position. She grabbed his fingers and wet them on her pussy lips and pushed them down to her asshole. He gently pushed the two fingers in. She clamped down with her sphincter and he waited until it relaxed before moving them in and out. He looked into her eyes and saw anger and pleasure.

"You're beautiful," he said.

Her grip on his cock became frantic and erratic. "Oh, my Gods, you fucker. I need this in my ass. Quick, fuck my face. Get it wet."

Daniel flopped on his back and grabbed her head. She moved quickly and drove his cock into her mouth. She bobbed deeply and gagged. She spat thick spit on his cock.

"By the Gods, half of this is your cum, I'm such a dirty bitch," she said and drove his cock into her mouth, forcing herself to gag once again. She popped his cock out of her mouth and went on all fours. She spat into her hand and rubbed the spit on his cock. Then she spat out what was left in her mouth into her hand and spread it around her asshole and forced some inside. "Do it, fuck my ass. Stick your dirty fucking cock in my ass. If you don't, I will fucking stab you."

Daniel lined up his cock and pushed. He couldn't get past her sphincter.

"Fuck, one second. I think I need to push back when you do that. Like I'm taking a shit."

Daniel blinked but did as she said. He lined up again and pushed. This time the large head of his cock popped into her ass.

"FUCK!" she yelled. "Stop there. Wait. Oh fuck. Oh, my Gods, that hurts."

"It hurts? We should stop!"

"No, you stupid fuck. Just wait. I'll get used to it. Leave it in there."

Daniel waited. He loved how her sphincter gripped the head of his cock. It was such a different feeling. And he relished being inside her ass. It was so dirty. Looking down, he couldn't believe he was looking at his hard cock stuck inside her asshole. He burned the image into his memory.

"Okay, a little deeper, Daniel. Go easy."

He pushed in a little more and stopped. Slowly over a long period he worked his way inside her until he bottomed out. It felt so strange. He could feel her sphincter gripping him around the base of his cock. Inside her, it felt so open and hot. Hotter than her cunt.

"Oh, fuck. So fucking deep. I can feel it in my fucking stomach. It's so big. A fucking horse dick. Okay, slowly pull back and then back in again. I want you to fuck my ass, Daniel. You dirty fucking bastard farmer. Think you're so much better than me. Well, now you're fucking my ass. Filling me where I shit, you fuck."

Her words were shocking to him and turned him on. Slowly, he pulled back and heard her gasp in pain. He stopped, and she told him to keep going.

"It will hurt at first, numb nuts. But keep fucking going. I love the feel of your cock in my ass. I can feel the heat of it and it's so hard. Hard for me. And so fucking dirty. I wish I could watch it penetrating me. Violating me. I have a God's cursed cock in my ass! Fuck my ass, Daniel! Fuck it like you mean it, you dirty fuck!"

Like their first-time fucking, Daniel slowly built up the pace. Her gasps of pain changed to pants of passion. He felt her fingers fucking her own pussy and playing with her clit. As he penetrated her rectum, the fingers in her cunt pressed against his shaft.

"I can feel your monster cock through my cunt. Feel it moving in my ass. Oh fuck. So good."

Daniel blinked at her use of the word cunt. It raised his passion, and he thrust harder. She started pushing back and soon he was hammering his cock into her asshole. He never felt such power. He watched his cock slide into her tight hot ass; the sphincter stretched wide. It was such a different feeling. Not as good as fucking her pussy, but better in some ways because it was so nasty. He grabbed her hips and drove her back onto his cock. He could feel her fingers rubbing furiously at her clit. Suddenly she reached back and stroked his balls.

"I'm so close," she cried into the pillow. She stroked his balls and then reached further back and ran a finger over his asshole. She took her finger and popped it into her mouth and sucked on it, making it wet. She reached back, fumbled across his taint, and found his asshole again. Without warning, she drove her finger into his asshole with one hard thrust.

Daniel cried out. It hurt and felt good at the same time. She reached further back and drove her finger deeper into his ass. He felt her finger swirl around and suddenly she was rubbing something inside his ass that had him seeing stars. He grunted like an animal. Her finger rubbed the spot. He felt a wave of pleasure take him. His ears started to ring loudly.

"I'm. Going. To. Fucking. Come. So. Fucking. Hard."

"Come for me! Come inside my ass, you fucker! DO IT!"

Daniel grunted, and the strongest orgasm of his life ripped through him. It started before he even ejaculated. It built in power, and he felt his balls tighten painfully against him. He felt Amy squirt warm liquid over his balls and his orgasm reached a new level. Suddenly his cock lurched inside her ass. It almost hurt. He shot a thick rope of cum into her ass that drained him. It was one long continuous forceful ejaculation. His cock stopped spasming, but the orgasm continued. Suddenly he ejaculated a second rope and his cock vibrated with the effort and the orgasm continued unabated. Her finger in his ass continued to stroke the strange spot within him. Then the floodgates opened, and he shot rope after rope into her ass. He heard her screaming in pleasure from some far-off place. The world spun around, and he was falling. He blacked out before he hit the floor.

Chapter Five

A picture containing logo

Description automatically generated

DANIEL SLOWLY CAME around. His head throbbed painfully, and he moaned. He tried to lift his hands to his head but found he couldn't move them. He struggled to open his eyes, and then he was hit in the face with a deluge of cold water. He gasped and his eyes shot open.

He was on his bed in his room. Amy sat on a chair next to him, holding his wash basin. She was glaring at him.

"Rise and shine, fucker."

Daniel looked at his feet. Torn strips of cloth were tied tightly around his feet and knees. His hands were behind his back, and he flexed them and found Amy had tied them as well. He spied his shirt lying on the floor. She had torn the strips of cloth from the hem. He looked at her and saw she was still naked. So was he. She was also holding the knife. Her breasts heaved, and he was fascinated by them.

He couldn't mistake the anger in her eyes directed at him. The Charm Person spell had worn off. The spell book hadn't mentioned that. He was so fucked. There was no way he was getting out of this alive.

"I can explain!" he said.

Amy's eyes glinted. "Explain what exactly? How you did something to me and raped me?"

"Wh-what? I didn't rape you!"

"What would you call that then? I did things to you against my will."

"No, you didn't. I gave you the will to say no. You didn't. You wanted this!"

Amy lifted the knife and showed it to him. "Tell me why I don't carve you up right now." She glanced at his cock and balls. "Maybe I start there." She reached out with the knife toward his junk.

Daniel tried to pull his cock away from the knife. "No! For the love of the Gods, don't! I'll explain!"

Amy stopped the movement of the knife and looked at his cock. "How does a fuck like you end up with a monster like that?"

Daniel just stared at her. She was looking at his cock with some kind of hunger. She was leaning over slightly, and her large tits swayed erotically. Damn, she's beautiful, he thought, and his cock stiffened fractionally and lurched, falling back to lie against his stomach. His balls were tight with apprehension against his body.

Amy jumped a little. "Do that again!"

"Do what?"

"Make it jump."

Daniel flexed his cock, and it lurched again.

"Oh, my Gods, that's so cool." Amy then shook herself and looked him in the eye. "Explain what the fuck happened last night."

Daniel sighed. He had to explain it to her. He owed her that. Last night was the best sex he had ever had. Amy was magic in bed. The things they had done were startling. He never would have suspected that under that hard exterior was a woman with such passion. As much as he hated to admit it, he had feelings for her. He could only find respect for someone so in touch with their sexuality.

Daniel sighed, feeling his shame, and told his story from meeting the adventurers in the tavern to finding the body of Eric. He explained how he had found the spell book and learned to use three spells. He left out that he had to use sexual energy to power his focus, and he left out the massive wealth he now possessed.

Amy said nothing the whole time. When he finished, she squinted her eyes at him. "Bullshit. You're nothing but a fucking dirt farmer. No way you can do magic. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You say you can work magic? Then prove it. Right now, or I wear your cock and balls around my neck as a souvenir. I swear to the Gods I will!"

Daniel groaned. To prove it, he would need to channel his sexual energy. He was lying naked on the bed, his cock was soft and lying against his stomach, but he didn't want to do it. "How do you think I charmed you last night?"

"I think you drugged me, you fucking coward. I think you did something to me and then raped the fuck out of me last night. How else do you explain the things I did with you last night! I've never been with a man. No way could I do all that."

"You said you played with your girlfriends."

Amy blinked and then growled and brandished the knife. "You fucker! You can't say a fucking word of that! The town would never respect me if they knew I was cunt crazy!"

"C-cunt crazy? What is that?"

"A dirty expression to describe a lesbian. That's what I am, you fuck. Or at least I was until you stuck that fucking monster in my cunt last night."

Daniel smiled. "I guess I'm cunt crazy, too. I'm a lesbian."

The expression on Amy's face went through a series of changes too fast to follow. At one point, Daniel was sure he saw mirth.

Daniel looked at her and tried to look as sincere as he felt. "You were amazing last night, Amy. You have such an amazing body. I came so hard I passed out."

Amy stirred in her chair, pressing her legs together. Daniel wasn't sure, but she seemed a little mollified at his words. "Um, thanks? I guess? My girlfriends and me, the ones I told you about last night? We've done a lot. With toys. But never with a real cock." She looked at his cock. To Daniel, it seemed she never took her eyes off it. Daniel had a hard time not staring at her perfect tits swaying on her chest. Her nipples were hard. "And never with one so big. Seriously, Daniel, how is it so fucking huge?" She looked at her forearm. "It's almost the same size."

Daniel looked at his cock, semi-hard now. He was finding this strangely erotic. To his distress, a drop of pre-cum oozed out the tip. He looked at Amy and saw she had noticed. She licked her lips.

She looked away and brandished the knife again. "Stop distracting me. You fucking raped me. Admit it. You drugged and raped me."

"I didn't rape you. My spell gave you the power to make your own choice."

"Stop with the spell bullshit. I don't believe you. I'm about two seconds from driving this knife up your ass. Explain. And the truth this time."

Daniel struggled to think of a way to explain to her that would have her believe him. He gave up and sighed. He would have to show her his magic. "Um. This is gonna be hard to explain. About how I use magic."

Amy growled. "No more bullshit about magic."

"I'm gonna show you my magic. It's just. Well, I have to focus the magic. I need clarity for that."

Amy frowned. "Clarity? Okay, so do it already, fuckhead."

"I, ah, I use sexual energy to power my spells."

"You use what?"

"Sexual energy. Remember when you came in my room last night? I was hard? I was building up my sexual energy to power the Charm Person spell."

Amy threw back her head and laughed. Daniel's eyes were drawn to her shaking tits. They were massive but perfect for her chest. She had a nice separation between them. Each breast was like a teardrop but jutting proudly forward. He remembered how firm they were. He could see her nipples and the bite marks he had left. They looked sore. Amy saw him looking at her tits.

"Like them, still? Take a good look. It's the last you'll see them."

"They really are beautiful."

Amy closed her mouth and glanced at them.

"I'm sorry I left marks on them."

Amy reached up and touched the sore areas. "Not the first time. Besides, I almost took a chunk out of you last night." She indicated his shoulder.

Daniel remembered the bite. He tilted his chin down and saw the bite mark. Two clear rows of teeth marks were on his chest. The wound was angry red and inflamed already. As soon as he saw the wound, he felt the throbbing pain from it. "By the Gods!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, sorry. Well, not sorry actually. I came out from the drug. And you were fucking me. So I bit you."

"You came out when I was fucking you?" Daniel thought back to the evening. "Wait, so that means, after that... when we..." Images of his cock pounding her asshole came back to him and her screams of pleasure and his cock hardened. She hadn't been charmed at the time and she had made him fuck her ass. Amy was a wonder.

Amy growled. "Never mind that. It's time. Tell me the truth or you... oh my gods!" She was now staring at his cock. "Are you getting fucking hard right now?"

Daniel glanced at his cock. He was fully erect now. Pre-cum pooled on his stomach. Looking at it, he felt it pulse, and it rocked back and forth.

"Fuck me," said Amy. "It's almost a foot long." She licked her lips before shaking her head. "Spill. The truth, now."

Daniel sighed. "I'll show you. I'm excited enough now." He looked around the room and spied the little flower arrangement on the dresser. "Watch the flowers over there."

Amy looked at the flowers. Daniel took his sexual energy and focused his magic and cast the simple Levitate spell. He lifted the flowers and heard Amy gasp. He floated it over to Amy and held it in front of her. She reached out a shaking hand, and he placed it there and released the spell.

Amy stared at it for a long time. Daniel's cock began to shrink, and he felt cold pre-cum splash on his stomach. Amy looked at him and held up the flowers. "You really can do it. You weren't lying."

"I have never lied to you."

Amy looked a little apprehensive and then spoke. "So, the Charm Person thing. You said you gave me a choice? A choice to decide?"

"Yes."

"Tell me."

Daniel felt his cheeks burn. "First, I wanted you to be a nicer person in town and respect people."

"Why? I am nice."

Daniel hesitated and then decided to be frank with her. "No. You're not. The whole town hates you. Everyone. I think even your mother and father don't like you. You are horrible to everyone."

Amy looked hurt, and he saw a glint of tears in her eyes. She blinked, and they were gone, and he saw the steel back in her eyes. "What else?"

"Then I told you to ignore all your inhibitions and enjoy sex as much as possible."

"Inhibitions. Like sexual ones?"

Estcher
Estcher
1,761 Followers
1...45678...17