The Country Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom quickly released us, then released Mandy, and we straightened things out a bit before heading towards the kitchen for our meal. The evening chill meant that nudity was not quite an option, so we donned bath robes and sat around in the living room, talking, sharing experiences and stories from the past few months of weekend gatherings and drinking a few glasses of wine. Bev was sitting beside me on one sofa with Tom and Mandy on the other and as the evening progressed our attention wandered from the conversation to each other, our fires of arousal being stoked as much by watching our normal partner being aroused as by the effects of the caresses and kisses of our partner for the night. Eventually it became too much for Mandy and she stood, held her hand out to Tom and announced they were going to bed in her usual room, so I could use the spare room with Bev.

Once they'd left, Bev and I moved to the spare room where we embraced lovingly, opening each other's gown down the front so our naked bodies could press against each other.

"I've missed you, darling," I told her as I caressed her beautiful breasts and hard, pointy nipples.

"Mmmm, yes, I've missed you as well, honey, especially the things you do with your gorgeous cock. Tom might be bigger, but you seem to know how to use yours better than he uses his. I guess size isn't everything."

"No, it's not, that's for certain," I replied as I moved my lips to her nipples, making further comments impossible.

After a few more minutes of foreplay, she wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me towards the bed.

"Enough, already, I've been teased all evening, now I need a real live cock inside me making me cum and cum and cum all night. You up for that?"

"I can at least try," I replied as I pulled her gown off her shoulders, dropped mine on the floor and followed her onto the bed, ending up lying between her widespread legs. I slid downwards, kissing my way past nipples, stomach and waist until I could begin eating pussy pudding for dessert. I nibbled on her lips, then sucked on her protruding clit with my lips, drawing it in as I heard her sighs and catching of breath as waves of sensation ran through her. I tongued her clit for a few minutes, then licked between her lips, into her entrance slightly, then back to her clit. All the time my hands were busy on her nipples and breasts, kneading, squeezing, caressing as she writhed in pleasure beneath me. Gradually I felt her pleasure increasing, her movements becoming less controlled, her sounds becoming more ragged, louder, and then she thrust her hips upwards, pressing her clit against my teeth, gave a loud squeal and came hard. I squeezed her nipples as she shuddered through her first orgasm of the night, then slowly released them as she relaxed.

"Mmmm, you certainly haven't lost your touch, darling," she said, "That was amazing. My turn now."

She rolled me off and lay on top of me, pressing her damp pussy against my hard cock as she kissed me, then she moved slowly downwards, kissing my chest, stomach and eventually arriving at my cock. She kissed the end, then bypassed it in favor of my balls, which she kissed and teased with her lips, before taking each one into her mouth and gently chewing on it. Once she'd done that with each one, she grinned up at me.

"I'd love to eat those balls for real," she said with a grin, "Just imagine, biting down hard instead of softly, feeling my teeth go through the thin skin as I sat back with blood dripping from my chin and your ball in my mouth, to be chewed slowly and savored until I returned and did the same with your other one, leaving you ball-less and sexless for Mandy. Wouldn't you like that, darling?"

As she'd been fantasizing, the mental pictures had been strong and horrific in my mind. I had no time for a reply before she added: "Of course, if you had no balls you'd have no use for a cock, so I could bite that off for dessert."

"No, not happening. I'm so pleased that I know you're only joking, but the mental imagery is disturbing and knowing you could even think such thoughts is a bit disconcerting."

She moved upwards and cuddled me, nestling her body against mine.

"Sorry, sweetheart, you know I wouldn't, couldn't do anything like that. I just have these random thoughts sometimes, just as I thought earlier that all you had to do this afternoon was to bend your knees and you'd have relieved your balls and, because I couldn't bear your weight as well as mine, I would have been impaled by the dildo perforating my cunt and moving up through my body. Gruesome, I know, and just as unlikely as my ball fantasy. We probably all have to have slightly sick minds to be involved in the Medieval Torture Club anyway."

'Yes, probably, and there is a certain fascination with pain and suffering. Some people want it for themselves, others prefer to watch. It takes all types, I guess. Anyway, before you were having your cock and ball meal, I believe you were about to take me to heaven, sweetheart."

With an almost visible effort, Bev once more moved slowly down my body, this time spending her time with my cock, kissing, licking and tantalizing it before taking it in her mouth and easing it down her throat. The feelings were superb as her wet slipperiness slid over my nerve endings, sending waves and pulses of sensation through my body. I felt my balls tighten up as my arousal grew, heard my breathing increase in speed and felt the beginnings of an orgasm dawning until Bev stopped, took her mouth off my cock, squeezed the base of my cock tightly and grinned up at me.

"I want you to cum in my cunt, not my mouth, honey."

I felt myself relax again slowly and the incipient orgasm dispersed. Then she began once again, giving me delightful head, bringing me closer towards orgasm than the first time, only to have the stimulation disappear and her tight grip on my cock cause the feelings to dissipate.

"One more then you fuck me, honey, Ok?"

Did I have a choice? I nodded in agreement and once more she aroused me, faster this time, I felt my swollen balls churning, my hips beginning their reflexive thrusting actions, almost there, almost, then everything stopped once again and stimulation vanished, as did my orgasm.

Bev wriggled her way up my body and we kissed and cuddled for a few minutes, my cock pressing against her stomach. Then she whispered in my ear.

"Honey, Tom and I have been trying for a baby but Tom was told that his fertility is too low, only about five percent of what it should be. We've discussed the situation and he's agreed with me that we want you to make a baby in me. So, I'm not on any contraception and this is the best weekend for babymaking in this cycle. That's why I brought you close, to concentrate your sperm so it will be potent and can find my egg easily and why I wouldn't let you cum in my mouth. It's also why I feel so hot and horny, because I'm ovulating. So please, honey, fuck me well, make a baby in me."

I kissed her tenderly, lovingly. "Thank you for choosing me, honey. I would be honored to father your child. Let's do it."

I rolled her onto her back and she spread her legs as I placed a pillow under her ass. I then slid my rampant cock into her welcoming entrance, pushing it fully inside her so her clit was well stimulated by the root of my cock. I heard a scream from the next room as Mandy obviously came hard, and then I began fucking Bev's hot pussy. The several times I had almost cum had primed the pump, so to speak, and it took very little movement before I felt myself approaching my orgasm. Bev wasn't far behind; knowing that this was the one, tonight was probably the night she would become pregnant, was erotic enough to push her towards her next orgasm. Her hips began rocking back and forth, seeking stimulation as my cock pounded in and out of her clasping cunt. Suddenly, I was there.

"Ooohhh, honey, I'm going to cum, yes, darling, oooohhhh, yes, I'm cumming, here cums your baby."

I made a final thrust deep into her cunt as she gave a scream, her body trembled and shook, and I felt her cunt muscles squeezing and milking my sperm from my cock. After a huge number of spurts, I felt myself relaxing and slowly lowered myself onto her body, holding my chest up to allow her to breathe more easily. She kissed me as my head lay alongside hers.

"Neil, you darling," she whispered in my ear, "Thank you."

I felt my cock shrinking as it slowly eased out of her, then it plopped onto the sheet between her legs. Hopefully the pillow under her hips was enough to hold my cum inside her so it could do its business. That was my last conscious thought before sleep overtook me.

The following morning, I woke to the feel of Bev's soft hand gently massaging my hard cock.

"Morning, lover," she said as my eyes popped open, "Sleep well?"

"Like a log. Was it a dream about you wanting a baby with me or was that real?"

Bev laughed. "It wasn't a dream; with any sort of luck, right now I'm pregnant. However, to make certain, how do you feel about a repeat?"

I'm human, male and horny; naturally I wanted to deposit my virile sperm inside her to possibly fertilize her waiting egg. "Always happy to oblige with a repeat performance," I replied with a smile.

She rolled onto me and I felt her wet pussy against my cock, her entrance seeking the head, then she sank onto me, sliding her body downwards until she'd fully engulfed me and I felt her hard nubbin pressing into the top of the base of my cock. She began moving, rocking her hips slowly to stimulate herself as she kissed me and nibbled at my neck. I cupped her ass cheeks and worked in time with her rocking to increase the stimulation, pulling her harder against me, feeling my arousal awakening. Bev obviously felt this also and lay her head on my chest and moaned softly as our rhythmic movements continued. It was a beautiful way to wake up, having a gorgeous, sexy woman lying on top of me, slowly and sensuously making love to create a baby inside her. What a turn on!

After a relatively long time of gentle arousal, I felt that we were both approaching our climaxes and that Bev needed to be on her back so the sperm could remain inside more easily, bathing her cervix and traveling to meet her egg. I rolled us both over, staying inside her, then bent her legs backwards, placing the underside of her knees over my shoulders, tilting her hips forward so her vagina was almost vertical, ensuring the greatest retention of my swimmers. I began fucking her seriously now, thrusting in and out, feeling her body beginning to shudder from her arousal and the sensations emanating from her pussy. Quickly I felt my arousal increasing and then I felt her grip on my back tighten, her fingernails pressing into my skin, then she moaned and her body began vibrating beneath me as her orgasm washed over her. Her vagina began squeezing and releasing my cock, seemingly trying to milk my cum from me, pushing me to and over the edge of my own orgasm. I felt squirt after squirt of potent sperm being released into Bev's cunt in preparation for their next short journey as waves of ecstasy poured through me.

We remained together for about half an hour, kissing and cuddling, before we parted.

"Pass me my bag, please honey."

I passed her bag and she opened it and pulled out a ping pong ball in a sealed plastic bag. She tore the bag open and grinned up at me as she held it up to show me. I noticed a piece of what looked like dental floss that formed a loop as it went through two holes in the ball, then she placed it at her opening and gently pushed it inside.

"It's the plug to hold all your sperm inside," she explained, "Can't let all your sperm just run out when I stand up."

I grinned at her, admiring her ingenuity. "Can I help you push it inside?"

"Sure."

She moved her hand away and I pushed the ball further inside, almost to finger depth, and watched the sides close over it, leaving the end of the loop protruding into her crotch.

"When will you take it out?"

"Tonight. Your sperm will go home with me, inside me. Hope it enjoys the trip."

I paid a much-needed visit to the bathroom, then Bev also came in and we showered together, enjoying the short time of caressing under the tepid water. Once we'd finished, we dried each other off, wrapped ourselves up in our robes against the morning chill and headed for the kitchen, where Tom and Mandy were sitting at the breakfast bar eating.

"Good morning, lovers," greeted Tom. "I guess Bev told you about our little problem and hopefully you've been able to assist."

Bev gave him a kiss, as I did with Mandy, before replying.

"Oh yes, if I'm not pregnant by this evening it sure isn't Neil's fault. However, it's probably a good idea if we practice again next weekend," she smirked.

"Great idea. We've got a few more things to experiment with too, eh Mandy?"

Mandy blushed and looked away, before agreeing that next weekend would be a great time for more practice.

After breakfast, Tom and Bev dressed and packed, then kissed their respective bedmates from the previous night and drove away, everyone looking forward to next weekend.

The next week went quickly. By the time Friday arrived, everything had been prepared, food had been purchased, staff briefed, and Neil and I were looking forward to the coming two nights in particular.

"Honey, we've forgotten something," I said after we'd finished lunch.

"Oh, and what might that be?" Mandy asked as she scanned her list.

"I don't think it's on there. We need to shave you."

"Thank you, darling, yes, I'd clean forgotten about that. Can we do it now? I don't want a burnt pussy to remember our anniversary."

It wasn't a big task; Mandy kept her pussy hair short and neatly trimmed into a narrow strip so she could wear her brief bikini without the distraction of hair sticking out the sides. As she lay on the plastic sheet on the bed, I firstly trimmed the hair with electric clippers, as I usually did, then used the electric shaver to remove it completely. The shaver we had was a reasonably old reciprocating model which gently vibrated. On several occasions while I'd been trimming the edges of her pussy in the past, she'd cum just from the vibrations and today was no exception, helped along a little by me pressing it against her pubic bone and moving it more slowly than was strictly necessary.

"Oh, honey, that feels really great. It's turning me on, sweetheart. Are you going to make me cum with the clippers like you sometimes do?"

"Do you want me to?" I asked.

"Hmmm, well, I don't know. I could always imagine that it's Tom's cock stimulating me; that might be fun."

"I can do better than that," I offered.

"No, I don't want you in me. You need to keep your sperm for Bev for the weekend, or anyone else you like, just as I hope Tom's keeping his for me."

"That's not what I had in mind, darling," I replied, going to a cupboard and taking out a tray of sex toys, "Here, try this."

I took a large dildo and lubed it, then pushed it slowly into Mandy's vagina. Mandy held the end and began moving it slowly in and out while I started the shaver again and continued trimming, making certain I pressed down hard so the vibrations would be transmitted through her pubic bone to her pussy.

"Oh, yes, darling, that feels sooooo good. My cunt walls are vibrating against the dildo and it feels sooooo sexy."

She began reflexively moving her hips back and forth as her arousal peaked and then she bit her lip as she came hard. I watched her body tremble and shake in orgasm as she experienced ecstasy. Gradually she relaxed and I cleaned the shaver, which I'd used for far longer than was necessary.

"Mmmm, that was very nice," she said softly, "Thank you, darling. You're a wonderful husband and lover. No matter how good the sex is with Tom or anyone else, it'll always be you who I'll love. With others it's just sex; with you it's love."

"Thank you, sweetheart, I love you too and, despite enjoying sex with others, you're my only love. Thank you for being you."

Tom and Bev arrived first, before sunset, and we greeted each other with hugs and kisses as we escorted them to their rooms, the same ones they slept in a few short days ago. Mandy and I spent a short time with our weekend partners as they both changed out of their traveling clothes into something more comfortable. We had time for a quick drink as we watched the sun set before other participants began arriving and the staff were busy showing them to their cottages. Tom and Bev were answering questions, checking that everything was in order and at 9pm there was a gathering in the main hall. Mandy and I went along as well so we knew what was happening for the weekend.

"Welcome to the Country Club and to the Medieval Torture Club's Summer Solstice gathering," began Tom. "A few introductions to start with. For those few first timers, this is my partner Bev, so if you have any concerns about the weekend please see her or me. I'd also like to introduce our hosts, Neil and Mandy. They'll be participating in the activities but will also keep a finger on the pulse, so if there are any problems with your accommodation or meals, please just ask them."

He then ran through the program briefly, explained the concept and the need for permission, and the safeword - 'Berlin' for this event - and the times when this could be used. He explained that people should feel free to change accommodation to suit their personal choices, explaining that this was an excellent opportunity to explore their sexuality with a different partner, if that's what they chose.

"Bev and I certainly take advantage of this each time we're here, so feel free to do this also. Basically, the main rule is no cum in the pool because it clogs up the pump. Other than that, it's pretty much anything goes, so long as it's consensual. Clothing is always optional but if not worn, please observe suitable hygiene by using a towel to sit on when using public seating. Meals will be buffet style, with breakfast from 8 to 10am, lunch 12 to 2 and dinner from 6 till 8, after which left over food will be available in the kitchen, so help yourself. Enjoy the food and please make life as easy as you can for the kitchen staff by returning dishes - they have a very busy weekend so if we can make it a little easier for them that's all good."

He paused and looked around the group, then continued. "There will be organized group activities starting at 10.30 tomorrow morning and again at 2.30 tomorrow afternoon. On Sunday morning at 10.30 we have a very special celebration; Neil and Mandy's first wedding anniversary. After the brief ceremony, you can use any equipment that is free to explore on your own. As the weather is predicted to be kind to us, these explorations may take place outdoors if the equipment can be easily moved." He gestured towards the main grassed area outside. "You are all free to walk around and watch whatever people are doing, or to ask anyone to assist you to do whatever you wish. So, enjoy yourselves, stay safe, have fun and remember to observe safe sex practices so you can continue to enjoy these activities for many years to come. One last thing, no photography except if you're asked to take a photo of someone with their own camera."

The group clapped their approval quietly, but Tom remained on the stage and waited for silence again before continuing.

"In line with our tradition at the summer solstice, we start off the weekend this evening with a formal purification process. For those who haven't attended before, this involves women walking over a fire trench to symbolically clean their genitals with fire, a universal purifying agent in medieval times. If you haven't done this before, there will be many of the old hands who can assist you. So, if you can just make your way outside we can begin."