The Country Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone made their way outside where the narrow fire trench, about four feet long and six inches wide, had been set up. Once people had arrived, the glass wool in the trench was doused with kerosene and lit with a match. Women began stripping, as the walk was done naked to prevent possible clothing fires. Bev was the first to make the walk. Tom took a sponge soaked in liquid, which he'd told us last weekend was diluted alcohol, and wiped it over Bev's shaved pussy. She then walked to the end, parted her legs and quickly walked along the flaming trench as the flames licked upwards towards her bare pussy. There was a very brief flare between her legs as the vaporized alcohol burnt, then she continued her walk and was out of the flames in about two seconds, totally unscathed.

Several woman repeated the walk with the same effect, or lack of effects. I watched in fascination as Mandy did her first fire walk, again seeing the quick flash of flame at the start then no further sign of burning. One woman, probably a newcomer to the group, had a landing strip of pubic hair and was understandably nervous about what would happen. Bev drenched her pussy with the sponge, then she began her walk. There was a flash of fire from her pussy, then hair began to singe with several small flames licking her pussy lips as she ended the walk. Bev was there quickly with wet towels to extinguish the flames, apparently without any ill effects.

"That was quite fun, walking over the flames," said Mandy, "I'm glad you shaved me though. Wouldn't have wanted to catch fire like the poor woman Tom told us about."

"Yes," I replied, "Better safe than sorry. How did it feel?"

"It was fine. A bit strange though; there was the whoosh of heat as the evaporated alcohol burnt, then the heat from the flames, but they were low enough that it was just a gentle warmth and it was all over in a couple of seconds. It's great that they have it at night; so much more spectacular."

"Yes, it certainly looks quite impressive and frightening. I'm glad they don't have it for guys - can't imagine my cock head being immersed in flames."

"Yeah, I guess that's why it's only women; that and the fact that women can bear pain and do anything." She grinned up at me and I bent my head and kissed her.

"Yes, dear," I replied diplomatically.

Once the purification was complete, the participants formed into informal groups, renewing friendships, discussing possibilities, exploring the venue and checking out the equipment. Some of the older hands had already selected some of the less technical toys and the males of two couples began using floggers on each other's partner while they held onto leather straps suspended from an overhead beam.

I looked around and recognized some of the people from the spring equinox and was just about to move to them when Bev, Tom and Mandy approached. Bev held my arm and encouraged me to walk with them towards an area where straps hung down from a beam. Tom and Mandy bid us goodnight and walked towards another area for their pre-bedtime play.

"I want you to warm me up before bed," Bev told me, selecting a flogger from a hook on the wall, "Please beat my body, especially my ass, pussy and tits."

I fastened her wrists into the straps and took the flogger from her hand. She'd chosen a device with a large number of medium width and weight leather strands which felt good to swing, heavy and business-like. I took a tentative swing at her ass, watching as the strands wrapped around her far cheek with a satisfying crack, leaving faint white lines behind as it fell away, the white quickly changing to red as the blood flowed to the impacted skin.

"How many do you want?"

"Until I tell you to stop," she replied, "Start with my ass, then pussy, then tits."

I applied a further ten strokes to her ass, then ran my hand over the red skin, feeling the heat caused by my strokes.

"Is it sore?" I asked.

"No, I wouldn't call it sore. It's hot; I'm certainly aware that you've been flogging me, but it feels good and it's definitely making me feel sexy."

"Ok, so pussy and tits?"

"Tits, I think," she replied, straightening up and pushing her tits forward.

I repositioned myself and swung the flogger towards her chest, watching the strands land on her firm breasts. Red stripes appeared rapidly and the nipples hardened even more than they were as Bev bit her lower lip to help overcome the stinging pain. I swung back and then struck again. The advantage of using a flogger is that the strength of the blow is spread over a larger are than a single impact like a cane or single tailed whip, so less damage is done but over a larger area, making it ideal for stimulating rather than punishment. Each blow I administered increased the redness of her breasts, which made them look very sexy, especially as they jiggled after each blow. I felt myself getting hard as I continued the strokes until she'd received ten strokes over both breasts.

"How's that feel?"

"Mmmm, a bit sore, but I feel so hot, sex-wise, not only temperature. Beat my pussy now please darling."

She stood up straight and bent backwards, thrusting her hips forward and spreading her legs in invitation. I stood to her right so my right arm could swing the flogger upwards between her legs, causing the strands to hit her clit area and curl between her legs to strike her lips. I swung the flogger and watched as the strands insinuated themselves into the crevices of her pussy and wrapped between her legs. Bev flinched and bit her lip again, wriggling her hips to dissipate the pain. I struck again, striking the same place and watched as once again the strands wreaked havoc with the pain sensors in her sensitive tissues. Again, Bev writhed under the sting of the flogger and the area began reddening. I placed my hand on her pussy and felt the heat coming from it.

After she'd received the ten strokes on her pussy, I untied Bev and suggested we head to bed so we could share some pleasure instead of pain. She smiled at me and shook her head slowly.

"I'm not sleeping in your bed tonight," she said, noting my shocked, amazed and disappointed look, then continued: "Not until I've beaten you."

I really had no choice but to agree, so she tied my wrists into the straps and kicked my legs apart, spending a few seconds examining my rampant cock with pendant balls held neatly underneath.

"I wonder what they'll look like once I've finished," she mused.

She stood behind me and I looked over my shoulder as she lined up on my ass. I saw her swing back and then felt the stinging impact of the strands on my ass cheeks. It felt more like pressure over a wider area than a stroke of a whip; quite arousing after the initial stinging sensation. I felt the heat of blood rushing to my ass as the next stroke hit me. My arousal increased, my cock becoming even harder than before. I counted off the strokes and wasn't surprised when Bev stopped at ten and asked how it was.

"Great, thanks, I feel so horny. You won't get much sleep tonight."

"Well, I'd better fix that then," she said as she walked around to the front and took up a position so she could strike my cock and balls. "Ready?"

"As ready as I ever will to have my cock and balls flogged."

I saw the flogger swing behind her knee and then followed it as it struck upwards, striking my balls and cock in one blow. The pain that radiated from my balls and into my abdomen as the leather strands struck and then wrapped around underneath them wasn't nearly as bad as I'd expected. I curled up in a reflex action to protect my tender organs before realizing that really the pain was momentary and had all but gone. Bev was grinning at me.

"Are you Ok?" she asked.

"Yes, surprisingly, I'm fine. The pain's gone; nowhere near as sore as I expected."

"That's because I only struck very softly. I certainly didn't want to hurt you tonight, not when I might need those lovely sperm to join with my egg, if last weekend wasn't enough. Do you want more?"

"Like that, yes please. There's something really sexy about having my cock and balls beaten, even if it is only softly."

She readied herself, then struck again, with exactly the same reaction; the pain instantaneous then disappearing. The following eight strokes were similar then Bev released me, took me by the hand and led me to our room, where she sat me on the bed and examined my cock and balls. My cock was hard and ready, my balls drawn up and only sore when she squeezed them, as they always were.

Bev gently held my cock in her hand and began slowly and carefully jacking it up and down, watching as it hardened even more and a drop of precum emerged. I responded to Bev's attention by stroking her pussy gently, feeling it's wetness increasing as she also became more aroused. She climbed onto my lap, straddling my thighs, her hips pressed closely against mine, my cock fitting into the wet gap between her labia. We moved together, our bodies arousing each other as we kissed, hugged and caressed. Then Bev pushed my chest and I yielded, lying back onto the bed. Bev lifted herself up, repositioned herself, then sat down on my cock as it penetrated her slippery love tunnel to its full depth. She put her hands on the bed on each side of me and lowered herself slowly until her lips were just touching mine. We kissed gently and sexily as she moved her nipples across my chest, tracing circles on my skin.

As Bev moved backwards and forwards, her soft, wet vagina caressing my cock, I relaxed beneath her, loving this wonderful woman who was making love with me. It was a feeling I had only found with Mandy before and knew that it was something very special. Her continuing movements increased my arousal, which supplanted the feelings of love with those of lust. The whole eroticism of the evening had increased my need for release and I felt my hips automatically take up the rhythm as they thrust and withdrew in time with Bev's hip movements.

Bev sat more upright, still leaning forwards, and I felt her grinding her clit into me as her face took on a look of concentration on the sensations that were welling up inside her. She started making a soft keening sound as she increased her speed, resting her hands on my chest and using them to push herself back and forth increasingly violently. I was almost there when she made a final hard thrust and with a moan, her body writhed in ecstasy as she came hard.

Her weight on my hips prevented me from moving them, so I lay there, watching her body enjoy its climax, feeling her pulsating cunt around my cock, but totally unable to move enough to reach my own fading orgasmic peak. I knew that once she relaxed, I could simply continue, or turn her over and continue, so I was a little dismayed when she simply lay on my body, snuggled her head into my neck and muttered in my ear: "Thank you, darling, goodnight."

"What about me?" I protested, "Can I cum too, please honey?"

There was no reply; she was asleep just like that, confirmed after a few minutes when she let out a soft snore, which was repeated every few seconds.

I felt my cock slowly softening due to lack of stimulation, then, after quite a while, I felt the need to be able to breathe more freely. Bev hadn't stirred from where she lay on me, so I eased her off me and she rolled onto her side facing me, then reflexively reached out her arms and cuddled me into her. I nestled against her and lay there for a long time, listening to her breathing, watching her face in the dim moonlight, gradually managing to control my feelings of frustration, having been denied my release. Thinking that there'd be plenty of opportunities this weekend was little consolation right now, but eventually I too must have slept.

The following morning, I awoke next to Bev and opened my eyes to see her looking at me. Once she saw I was awake, she kissed me and snuggled her body against mine.

"I'm sorry I didn't let you cum last night, darling," were her first words, muffled against my skin.

"That's Ok, sweetheart, now, anyway. I was pretty pissed last night though. Took ages to get to sleep."

"Can I make it up to you now?"

I didn't answer but simply threw the sheet off us, sat up and rolled Bev onto her belly. Then I knelt between her legs, pulled her hips back towards me so her shoulders were still on the bed, ass high in the air. I kneed her legs apart as my cock hardened in anticipation, then I spat on my hand and rubbed the makeshift lube over her lips and into her entrance. I followed the lube with a finger, pushing that into her to full depth and moving it around, adding a second finger as I felt her begin to respond with her own juices. Then without any further foreplay, I fed my cock into her love tunnel and pushed it in to the hilt, feeling the head pressing against the end. After that, I fucked her. It was just that, not sweet and loving like last night, but hard, rough and needy. I felt she owed me an orgasm and I was simply getting my justly deserved due. Each of my thrusts caused her to grunt, but it didn't take many thrusts before I felt my pent-up juices ready to be ejected. A couple of final thrusts then I pushed in as hard as I could and filled her cunt with my hot sperm, wondering if there was an egg waiting for this dose.

It was all over in a few minutes. I withdrew, wiped my cock on her ass cheek, then lay back down alongside her. She turned her head towards me.

"Happy now?"

Those two words brought my world crashing down around my ears. What had I done? Last night she'd made love with me and I felt the most amazing, loving sensations. Now it had just been sex; pure, selfish sex, aimed only at giving me the pleasure that I thought I was owed. How wrong I'd been. Poor, patient, tolerant and loving Bev. I cuddled her, feeling her resistance to my attempted embrace.

"I'm sorry, darling. I don't know what came over me. I felt you owed me an orgasm and so I allowed myself to just take it, selfishly, without a thought for what you wanted, or even whether I had your consent. I'm sorry."

We lay together like that for several minutes as she made me suffer, then she straightened out, holding her thighs close together, turned towards me and we hugged and kissed.

"That's Ok, darling. I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to go to sleep but I just felt so tired and so relaxed that before I knew it, it was morning. I know you needed your release and I did enjoy you fucking me this morning, as much as I enjoyed our loving last night, but differently. That was wonderful and I want more of that soon, but this morning was more primeval, like I was a woman back in the caveman days and you were intent only on breeding me. Anyway, I need to insert a plug to keep your baby-making sperm inside me for a while."

She reached to her side table and took the ping pong ball device, then eased it into her opening, pushing it inside to prevent my sperm from sliding out.

"That should do the trick, eh daddy." She grinned at me; I grinned back, wondering how it would feel to be a father.

We cuddled the type of cuddles that a man and woman give each other to heal hurts they've unthinkingly inflicted on each other. Then it was time to prepare for another day. After a quick breakfast with Tom and Mandy, we headed to the main hall where people were starting to meet. Tom had been quite secretive about what was on the program so I had no idea what to expect. I knew it was possible that he had something prepared for our anniversary celebration tomorrow morning, but what that was he had kept to himself.

Outside there was a large plastic sheet with the edges raised and a little soapy water in the center. People were gathering around it and I found Mandy. We kissed good morning and quickly chatted about the previous night, Mandy having been well-satisfied by Tom, until Tom arrived, greeted the group and then instructed us on the first activity for the day.

"For those who haven't been to a summer solstice gathering, we start off on Saturday with a very medieval activity, namely wrestling. This was an entertainment during Roman times, continued during most of history as a way for men to show who was strongest and to prepare themselves for battle. More recently it has become a sport and has been taken up by female wrestlers as well. The version of wrestling we have today is a female-only sport in which contestants wear a specified brief bikini and wrestle for four minutes only on the plastic sheet, which contains a small amount of water with added detergent to make things good and slippery.

"Points are awarded by the judges," he indicated a couple seated opposite each other on stools, each holding a clipboard, "And are scored for the following actions. The removal of a bikini top or bottom scores ten points, a pin where a contestant is rendered immobile scores twenty points, and insertion of fingers into a vagina score ten points per finger, giving a whole hand insertion score of fifty. Only one pin per person is counted, so the emphasis is on action rather than sheer strength. There is an additional, discretionary ten points which may be allocated for artistry, shall we call it, usually scored by nipple twisting, ass penetration, clit slapping or other painful actions. The face and head are out of bounds and contestants will be disqualified if they attack those areas.

"We have several women already paired up and ready to wrestle, but we are open for other contestants, so if anyone else wishes to participate, please see either Bev or me. You don't need your own bikini, that will be supplied to ensure standardization. There is a prize for the winner as well as a punishment for the loser."

Mandy looked up at me with a grin. "Reckon I should have a go?"

"If you want to, sure. In fact, yeah; do it. What've you got to lose?"

"Well, I guess at worst I'll just be punished, and knowing the sort of punishment I'd likely receive, that'll probably be fun anyway."

Mandy gave my hand a squeeze then walked over to Tom, where she spoke for a short time and was handed a bright green bikini, which she brought back to me. It was a very simply garment, two small pieces of fabric covered the nipples, held up by thin straps over the shoulders attached to a strap around the back which was tied in a simple bow. The bottom half was again a small triangle of fabric with straps attached to each corner, the lower strap passing upwards between the ass cheeks, ending in a tee strap, each end tying to the strap from a top corner of the triangle in a bow on the hip. To remove it would simply mean unfastening the three bows and allowing the garment to drop off for an easy 20 points.

After all those who wished to participate had received and donned their bikinis, they lined up and Bev paired them off, pitting novices against novices, leaving the more experienced women to wrestle each other. As a novice, Mandy was scheduled to wrestle in the second bout with a woman named Celia, who was also attending her first summer gathering. The pair who were first had wrestled before but were by no means considered to be experts; they were selected to give the novices some idea of techniques while saving the more experienced fighters for the end to build to a crescendo.

The first two stepped onto the plastic, using their feet to spread the soapy water around, then treading warily on the now slippery, wet plastic. They took a wrestling stance in the center, facing each other with hands on the other's shoulders, then after a few seconds were told to fight. The woman in blue feinted to one side then moved to the other, causing the woman in red to fall to the floor with the blue woman on top. She quickly pulled the loose end of the top strap and of the strap on the left hip, but couldn't reach the other strap. Meanwhile red bikini twisted around and grabbed the other's leg, pulling it upwards as she pulled the hip bow with one hand then reached between blue bikini's legs, striving to force her fingers into her entrance.