The Country Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll manage," she replied, "We'll work out some way, possibly doggy style will work."

We thanked Pierre and Michelle for their work, took the instructions for care and cleanliness and assured them we'd see them again, hugging them lovingly. Then we headed back inside and joined others for lunch. They were interested in seeing Mandy's new ring. After lunch people began packing up the equipment and gradually everyone farewelled each other and departed, until eventually there was only Bev and Tom, with the staff in the kitchen finishing the final clean up. We sat with Bev and Tom at a table and had a coffee, being joined by the staff as they completed their tasks.

"We haven't mentioned it before," I began, addressing Bev and Tom, "But Mandy and I have been discussing the future of this place. Obviously, it's becoming quite popular as word gets out among those interested in some alternative activities and it's getting to the stage where we almost need some assistance. We were wondering if you'd like to live and work here with us."

Tom and Bev looked at each other, then grinned.

"What did you have in mind?" asked Tom.

"Well, you could live here, it's a bit far to commute each day, and share in the maintenance and development that we have planned but have so far been unable to commence. You'd have a unit or could share with us, your choice. Think about it; we don't need a decision right this minute."

I turned to face the staff, now mostly present.

"Thank you for your excellent work this weekend," I began. "One thing you need to know is that we've been considering opening during the week. Not everyone wants to come here only for weekends, nor does everyone want to join the groups that book the place for weekends. It's quite possible that couples or groups might want to stay a few nights in a pleasant, relaxing environment where they could shed their clothes and inhibitions for a while and get back to nature, while receiving full service from trained staff. This would mean that we would require a variable number of staff here, and again that would require some live-in staff who could possibly make some extra money by ensuring that full services were available to the guests. So, I was wondering if any of you would be interested in that."

There was a murmur from the staff as they quietly commented to each other.

"Again, we don't need definite answers right now. This is something we're looking at developing during the next six months to a year, meaning there is plenty of time for decision making. I'd hate that you chose to sell up in town to live here and then regretted that decision. Think about it and let me know if you have questions or want more information, as you no doubt will. Thanks again for your work this weekend. You have a couple of weeks off now so we'll send you your programs in a few days. Travel safe."

Mandy and I rose, as did Bev and Tom, and we left the room, leaving the staff discussing possibilities. I was aware that, until now, their main duties had been in the kitchen rather than elsewhere, although I knew that several of them had spent mutually enjoyable nights with clients. However, now that I had broached the topic and tacitly given permission for these liaisons, I wondered how the situation would develop in future.

We arrived at Bev and Tom's vehicle and embraced them in a long farewell.

"We'll let you know when we know whether your swimmers have done the trick with Bev's egg," said Tom, "We're certainly hopeful but if not this time, maybe we'll need to return in a few weeks and try again."

"Always happy to oblige," I replied with a grin. After more small talk, hugs, kisses and fondles, they drove away, following the staff vehicles on their return journey to civilization. Mandy put her arm through mine and we headed back to our unit.

"You know, while I love having lots of people here and watching and participating in all those really erotic activities, there is something nice about the place once everyone's left and there's just us. We'll miss that if we develop it like we're planning," commented Mandy.

"True; are you saying that we should forget our plans?"

"No, not forget, just possibly reconsider carefully and work out what we really want from life. I know for me it's more than a thriving business venture. I also want time for us and, like Tom and Bev, I also want a family. Perhaps we could start by setting up a secluded area just for us, or maybe for us and Bev and Tom, and our children, of course."

"Yeah, maybe that could work," I replied, "We'll have to discuss it. However, right now I want to explore possibilities." We arrived at our door and went in. closing it behind us, feeling safe and secluded in our love nest.

"Possibilities? Do I get the idea you want to see just how we can make love even though my clit area is out of action for a while?"

"Most definitely," I replied, encircling her waist with my arm, cupping her breast with my other hand and kissing her sensuously on the lips as I pulled us both onto our bed.

***********************

Epilogue:

July 20

To: Neil475

From: Bev48

Subject: Hello Daddy

Hi darling, just thought you'd like to know that you're going to be a Daddy and I'll be a Mommy in about 36 weeks. Congratulations, sweetheart; Tom and I thank you very much for giving us this opportunity of raising a family. Maybe I'll be back for a sibling in a couple of years' time.

We've discussed your proposal but no decisions as yet. Would need family space now also.

Love to you and Mandy.

B&T