The Country Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The organizer, who was on the women's side of the sheet, waited until everyone was kneeling in front of a cock and then told them to start. I felt warm lips kissing my cock as a soft hand cradled my balls. I didn't know who it was, but it certainly felt great and I hardened immediately, then felt my cock being engulfed by a warm, wet mouth. My partner sucked me in deeply, then pulled me out a little to run her tongue around the head, then back in deeply, repeating this pattern, which was extremely arousing and which I had never known Mandy to use. Perhaps this wasn't Mandy, I thought fleetingly, before the arousal that this technique caused made thinking both difficult and irrelevant.

After a few minutes, I felt myself approaching my climax when a guy further along suddenly gave a grunt of satisfaction as he ejected his cum into his partner's mouth, then seemed to slump down as he relaxed. Watching that pushed me further towards my orgasm and as I spurted into the soft, warm mouth that was arousing me so much, my neighbor also tensed and came at the same time. After I came, my partner, who I was now convinced was not Mandy, continued to gently suck and lick my cock, keeping me aroused even after my climax.

Over the next few minutes the remainder of the guys came until we were all standing, spent. The women let go of our wilting cocks and we pulled them back through the holes, allowing the sheet to be raised.

My partner was not Mandy; she was two men further along from me. The woman who had so competently sucked me to heaven was young, with long blonde hair. She immediately stood with a look of surprise on her face and her hand went to her mouth as she turned her head looking for her partner, who was apparently at the end of the row. I embraced her and kissed her, feeling her warm naked body pressing very sexily against mine.

"I'm Thea," she said softly in my ear, "I loved the taste of your cum and I want the next dose in my cunt, Neil. Ok with you?"

"Your mouth was divine, darling Thea, and yes, it's definitely Ok with me. Your place or mine?"

"Mmmm, neither, loverboy, I want it outside so everyone can watch us. I hope you're into exhibitionism because I sure am."

"Suits me, honey, lead on."

I gave Mandy a wave as we passed; she was obviously about to become a lot better acquainted with her partner as well, and we headed outside into the sunshine and found a vacant reclining seat by the pool, Thea seeming to ensure that it was beside the busiest walkway so we'd have maximum visibility. She adjusted the seat until it reclined part way back, then told me to sit, parting my legs once I was in position. She knelt between my legs and once again took my cock into her mouth, sucking it strongly and causing it to harden rapidly as I reached beneath her and caressed her breasts and nipples. Once I was really hard again, she straddled my hips, facing away from me, and carefully sat down, easing my hard cock into her as she settled onto my lap, then leant back and rested against my chest.

We remained like that for a few minutes as she massaged my cock with her talented internal muscles. She was most definitely an exhibitionist, looking around frequently, waving to her friends, doing all she could to attract their attention to her widely-spread pussy impaled on my cock, with my balls, nestled beneath her clit, between my thighs. As the onlookers looked on, she began lifting and lowering herself on my cock, pushing her hips back and forth as she held my hands over her tits, which I was massaging.

Thea turned her head to face me as much as possible. "Squeeze my tits hard, honey."

I tightened my fingers and thumbs over her nipples, squeezing and twisting them, causing her to moan and writhe from the painful pleasure I was inflicting. Her hip movements increased as she fucked my cock hard, frequently looking around to check that she was still the current center of attention. Gradually she became even more turned on, her moans of pain turning to moans of pleasure as her breathing rate increased and I felt my orgasm approaching. I moved my hips in time with hers, forcing my cock further into her until I felt my cock head pressing against the end with each thrust, causing a grunt from Thea each time.

Suddenly, Thea leant forward, threw her head back and screamed loudly, causing those few people who weren't watching us to turn in our direction. I tightened my grip on her tits, rolling her nipples hard, hearing her moans and feeling her pulsating cunt muscles as they milked my cock, sending me to join her in orgasmic heaven. I thrust my hips upwards as I felt my cum pumping into her. Gradually our climaxes receded from their peaks and she lay back against me, my hands now caressing her breasts as our breathing gradually slowed and the spectators returned to their own activities. After a while, Thea stood and reseated herself across my hips facing me, kissing me sexily and gently.

"Thank you, darling, that was wonderful. How was it for you?"

"It was great, thanks honey, I don't think I've had sex while feeling so exposed before."

Thea laughed. "So, you enjoyed exposing yourself as we fucked?"

"Yes, I guess so. Have you always been such an exhibitionist?"

"Mmm, yes, I guess so. Never really thought about it. My dad took my virginity while my mom watched; he did the same for my sister while I watched also, and Mom let my brother lose his virginity inside her. After that we were just one big happy family sexually; nothing was off limits and we had frequent orgies all together. Later, once we found partners, they were introduced into the family and the orgies became more fun. So, I guess that you could probably say that I was raised in a sexually-free family and have just continued like that here."

"Does your partner come with you to these weekends?"

"Oh, yes, Will's here. That's him in the pool making out with Jen, the brunette on the far side. Her partner is Arnold, who's not here at present; must be off doing his own thing. Jen and I often swap partners, not just at these events." She pushed herself back from my chest, where she'd been lying. "Actually, we'd be very happy to welcome you and Mandy into the swap group, if you'd like."

"Sounds good to me. I'll have to chat with Mandy about it, but I'm sure she'd be happy and you'd all be most welcome to visit for weekends when we're not booked if you'd like."

"Great, leave it with me," Thea replied. She reached forward and gave me a kiss, then swung her leg over mine and stood up. "Thanks again, honey, hope it won't be the last time."

"Yeah, me too. Catch you later," I replied, watching a glob of my cum running down her inner thigh.

I returned to the hall and found Mandy, with a freshly fucked look, talking to Bev.

"Ah, there you are. We wondered where you were. It's time for lunch; coming?"

"Yeah, just did," I grinned, as did they, "Sounds good to me. Looks like you had fun too."

Mandy blushed slightly. "Yeah, two guys decided that they just had to fill me up before lunch. I enjoyed it, but not as much as making love with you, darling."

"Yeah, I know how it feels. Just had a very public fuck with Thea. It was great fun, but it was just sex; I miss the love that we share when we make love."

Tom joined us for lunch and we discussed the afternoon program, which involved a teaching session showing techniques for torture or punishment using some newbies and volunteers who had decided that they really needed to be punished. "Then tomorrow morning we have your first wedding anniversary celebration, so that should be fun," said Tom.

"What will that involve?" asked Mandy nervously.

"Well, we're certainly not going to ruin the surprise," said Bev, "Just rest assured that you'll probably enjoy it, at least in retrospect."

"Oh. So that sounds like it will be painful at the time," replied Mandy.

"Would you have it any other way?" asked Bev.

Mandy thought for a few seconds, grinned, then answered honestly. "No. That sounds fine."

"I hope you think so too." Bev turned to me, grinning, "I have something lined up for you. We were going to have the celebration this afternoon, but Tom reminded me that I may want to be filled with your fertile sperm again tonight, so we'd better make sure you can perform."

After lunch finished at 2pm, Tom and Bev gently rounded everyone up into the main hall and told them what was about to happen, calling the volunteers up on stage, introducing them to everyone. Tom then selected Avina, a willowy blonde woman who wore a small triangular wrap around her hips, and her partner, Pete, who seemed to be a fit athletic guy.

"I wouldn't mind sharing my bed with him," whispered Mandy in my ear.

"Well, just ask, if you wish," I replied. She grinned up at me.

Two assistants came onto the stage and quickly took a coarse rope, formed a bight in the center and wrapped that around Avina's waist with the loose ends in front. Her wrap was removed, showing a gorgeous, completely shaved pussy. The rope was twisted many times before the twisted section was pulled between Avina's legs and the ends fed under the rope along her spine, then the ends were tied together in a knot.

"You can see that this is very simple, so far," said Tom, "But now it becomes a little less comfortable. Remember, Avina, the safe word is Berlin, but please don't use it unless there is a real problem. Now, you're quite happy to proceed with this?"

"Yes, that's fine, looking forward to whatever you're going to do. Thanks for selecting me."

"Well, thanks for volunteering."

While he'd been talking, a hook had been lowered from the roof and this was attached to the loop made by the tied free ends, before the hook was raised until there was slight tension on the rope. Tom and an assistant used another thinner rope to construct a harness for her breasts, one loop of rope around the outside of both breasts, and another rope with loops around the inside of the base of each breast then across her back, ending with ends which were tied around the main rope to hold Avina's upper body vertical, rather than allowing it to tilt forwards.

"Now you can see what will happen here," instructed Tom, "It's really important that the twisted rope passes between the labia so that they are not crushed between the rope and the pubic bone. The breast harness will hold her upright so her weight will be taken between her legs. If she leans forward, the rope loops will tighten around her breasts, causing her pain. She can, at present, reach over her head and take her weight on her arms by holding the rope."

Tom knelt and spread Avina's legs, fitting a spreader bar to her ankles, then spread her labia, moving them from under the rope so the coarse, twisted rope ran beneath her love trench, including directly over her clit. Once he was happy with that, he directed that the rope be tightened, causing Avina to rise slightly onto tiptoes as she strived to keep her weight off her tender regions.

"Are you Ok?" he asked her softly.

"Yes, I think so."

"So, it's Ok to continue to raise you?"

"Yes, please do it."

Tom signalled for the rope to be raised and Avina rose until her toes were clear of the floor and she began to swing gently and turn around. Avina was biting her lower lip and, from the whiteness of her fingers, she was obviously holding the rope really tightly. Tom knew that her muscles would soon tire, allowing more weight to come on her perineum and clit as well as tightening the loops around the base of her breasts as her body tended to fall forwards. After a few minutes, Avina released her hold on the rope and shook her hands to relieve the muscles, paying for this relief by an increased pressure between her legs and a tightening of the loops around her breasts. She shrieked, as much to release her inner tension as due to the increased pain.

"What we can do now," announced Tom, "Is to further torment our newbie volunteer by using a whip or cane on suitable parts of her body. Would you like to do this part, Pete?"

He handed the multi-tailed flogger to Pete, who began beating Avina's ass with it, not overly hard, but certainly hard enough to cause her to make sharp, involuntary movements as each stroke landed, causing her to give a series of shrill shrieks. This continued for a short time before Avina decided that she'd had enough. After one hard stroke on her ass, she used the safe word.

"Berlin, Berlin," she cried.

The assistant in control of the rope immediately lowered her until she stood on the floor, the rope loosening and removing the pressure from her sore body. Tom and the other assistant removed the ropes and spreader bar and Pete embraced her. She buried her face against his chest for a short time, then they parted, and Tom congratulated her on bearing the pain and welcomed her to the club.

"Now it's your turn, Pete, you up for this?"

"Yeah, bring it on," he said with bravado.

The assistants brought a short bed on wheels onto the stage which had pipework at one end. Tom showed Pete where to lie and he climbed onto the bed. The assistant placed his legs against the pipework, attaching his ankles and knees so that his legs were vertical. Tom adjusted the device to spread Pete's legs wide apart, providing easy access to his genitals.

"Right, Pete, we're going to band your balls. If we leave the ring on for hours, it will cut off the blood enough so that your balls will die, but we can leave it on for 30 minutes without a problem. So, is it Ok for me to band your balls and then punish them and your cock with a multitailed flogger?" asked Tom.

Pete's eyes met Avina's, as she grinned at the thought of her lover being publicly punished after his apparent enjoyment of her earlier predicament. She smiled at him and nodded her head enough to give her permission for what was proposed, a non-verbal exchange that was noticed by Tom. Pete also grinned. "Yes, you have my consent," he replied, "Bring it on."

"That's great," replied Tom, "Avina, would you like to do the honors?"

"Oh, yes," she replied enthusiastically, stepping onto the stage. Tom handed her a pair of pliers and a rubber castration ring, then showed her how to fit the ring on the spikes. She squeezed the handles, noticing how wide the ring could spread and grinning as she imagined it around Pete's ball sac.

"Before you apply the ring, caress his balls and warm them up, stretching them down as much as you can," instructed Tom.

Avina did this, initially quite tentatively in case she hurt them, but gradually becoming more confident and stretching them downwards several inches.

"Great," complimented Tom, "Now pull them downwards and hold the neck of his sac between thumb and forefinger of your left hand while opening the pliers as widely as possible. I'll put this piece of cord through the ring to make it easier to remove the ring later, if you choose to do that." Tom winked at her to show he was joking, noticing the concern showing on Pete's face as he heard this comment. "Then feed the balls through the ring until the ring is close behind the balls, then ease the ring off the spikes, making sure the cord is inside the ring."

Avina was a quick learner and followed his instructions precisely. As the ring slid from the spikes and compressed his helpless ball sac, Pete writhed in pain from the pressure of the ring tightening around his exposed scrotum but remained silent. Avina looked at his balls, covered by the tight, shiny skin of his sac, then stroked them a few times before stroking his hard cock a few times then kissing him on the lips.

"You Ok, honey?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'll live."

"Good. I'd hate to have to flog a corpse's balls," she giggled, "I can beat his balls, can't I Tom?"

"Yes, if you wish," he replied, handing her the flogger.

Avina swung the flogger a few times before standing in front of his crotch and, without any preliminaries, swung it down onto his cock and balls fairly softly and in a very controlled manner.

"OOOOWWWWW!!" yelled Pete as his body writhed as much as possible. His cock seemed to respond by becoming even harder as his balls tried to retract into safety, without success. Avina then raised the flogger and brought it down slightly harder for the second time, resulting in Pete silently writhing in pain once again.

"How many strokes?" Avina asked Tom.

"Well, you're not hitting him too hard, about right actually, so I suggest ten, at least to begin with. Maybe a few more depending on how he takes them."

Avina applied the next eight strokes evenly and slowly, allowing Pete to really feel the pain of each blow as his cock and balls gradually reddened, his cock still rigid and slowly pulsating. She looked at Tom, grinned, then struck once more. She then kissed Pete on the lips as she stroked his cock and balls with her hand.

"You Ok, honey?" she asked.

"I'll survive. You owe me one though."

"Ooohh, goody," she grinned back. "What now?" she asked Tom.

"We can release him now, then in another 20 minutes you'll need to remove the band. Alternatively, we could leave him tied to the bed, release his legs and let you fuck him. He's obviously hard enough."

"That sounds like fun," she replied.

They quickly untied his legs from the frame and moved him up the bed, removing the pipeware from the end, then attaching Pete to the bed flat on his back. His cock swayed from side to side as Avina climbed onto the bed, straddled his hips and lay forward, kissing his lips. She sat up a little, stroking his chest then moved down to stroke his stomach as she sat back, his cock lodging in her ass crack. Then Avina raised herself up and used her hand to position his cock at her sopping entrance before sitting down, feeling him penetrate and fill her hungry cunt. She reached behind herself and felt his ringed balls, giving them a squeeze and pulling them downwards before leaning forward a little until her clit was in contact with the base of his cock, then she began rocking her hips back and forth, stimulating them both.

Pete was tied down by his arms and legs, making it impossible for him to return her caresses or wrap his legs around his partner, which could have been the natural thing to do. Instead, he had to simply lie there and accept Avina's actions, enjoying them as much as possible while she could stimulate herself on him as she liked.

Avina quickly set up an arousing and stimulating rhythm. From her movements and facial expressions, the watchers could tell that she was getting really turned on and someone in the group began calling "Fuck, fuck, fuck ..." repeatedly in time with her movements. This cry was taken up by the whole group and continued for a while until Avina showed clear signs of approaching her orgasm, when the chant changed to "Cum, cum, cum ...". This seemed to encourage both Pete and Avina and within a few strokes Pete thrust upwards hard and went rigid. This triggered Avina to also reach her orgasm and she closed her eyes, leaning forward with her head back as her hips thrust quickly back and forth as her climax struck her hard.

Gradually they both recovered from their intense releases. Avina lifted off Pete, wriggled forward and placed her pussy over Pete's mouth, feeding him his cum from her tunnel. Once he'd finished eating her out, she swung her leg over his head and stood beside the bed. Tom and the assistants untied Pete, who sat up and held Avina tightly as they kissed.

"You can take the band off now," Tom told Avina, "Use these scissors and pull the cord away then carefully snip the ring."

"Hmmm, do I have to?" she grinned, looking at Pete. "I might want him as a eunuch. He would be a fun pet to have and he could serve me and my lovers."

"Honey, please," begged Pete, appearing really scared for the first time.