The Country Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This move was countered by blue, who flipped red onto her back, undid the remaining bow and kneed her legs wide apart, splashing soapy water over her pussy before ramming her thumb hard into her cunt. With a squeal, red moved forwards, forcing blue to extract her thumb as red rolled them both over so she was now on top. She completed the removal of blue's bikini and latched onto her nipples with both hands, squeezing and twisting unmercifully as blue first attempted to escape, but then appeared to ignore the pain, removed red's bikini and attacked her pussy with her hand, forcing two fingers into her now slippery hole.

The fight went back and forth, both women naked and slippery, each seeking the ultimate scoring chance by attempting to fist the other. Neither quite succeeded before the gong sounded to end the bout. They helped each other up, hugged, collected their discarded clothing and carefully stepped off the slippery plastic. It was now Mandy and Celia's turn.

I didn't know either of the contestants in the first bout so I'd remained silent, but this time I was definitely cheering for Mandy. They took up their positions, the gong sounded and they were wrestling. Mandy quickly had Celia on her back on the mat and managed to untie her two hip bows. However, Celia wasn't simply lying there; she had untied Mandy's top bow and was raking her breasts with her nails, then with a heave she rolled Mandy onto her back, quickly untied her hip bows, splashed her pussy and followed it with the four fingers of her right hand, hard. Mandy grunted as her unprepared entrance was suddenly spread wide and she leapt forwards, dislodging Celia's hand and following up her move by rolling Celia onto her belly, holding one arm in an arm lock behind her back as she pushed her legs wide apart and forced her hand into Celia's opening as hard as she could. Celia screamed, but she had nowhere to move, being held by the arm lock. She scrabbled with her other hand and finally managed to latch onto Mandy's arm and pull her off balance, following this up by pulling Mandy onto the mat on her back.

Mandy had released the armlock and Celia was able to straddle Mandy's chest, her ass in Mandy's face, effectively immobilizing her. Mandy pulled Celia's knees apart and back with her hands, tipping Celia forwards so her mouth approached Mandy's pussy. Celia bit down onto Mandy's labia, causing a scream from Mandy, who retaliated by pulling Celia's legs upwards and biting down on a mouthful of Celia's pussy. She heard Celia scream and Mandy felt her teeth release her pussy. Then Mandy felt Celia quickly change position and before she knew it Celia lay across her, pinning her shoulders to the mat as she forced her hand between Mandy's legs, pushing her four fingers deep into Mandy's cunt, then following it with her thumb, fist fucking her brutally. Mandy just seemed to give up, impaled as she was on Celia's fist while being pinned to the mat, she knew that she had lost this bout convincingly. She was relieved when the gong sounded and Celia pulled out and stood up, then helped her up. The two women hugged and stepped carefully off the slippery mat.

"She was certainly a tough one," Mandy said as we cuddled, watching the next contestants take their places, "It's a lot harder than it looks. Everything's so slippery, but once I got over the feeling of her fist in me, I would have liked to have continued for a while. May find her again later and spend some time with her," she grinned up at me.

"That could be fun," I replied, watching the new contestants strip each other and do their utmost to pin and penetrate each other. "Do you know how many points you got?"

"No idea. I'll probably come last. I wonder what devilish punishment they have lined up."

"Yes, that'll be interesting. I'm sure it won't be nearly as bad as it would have been back in medieval times. At least there's a chance that you'll live and not be impaled or torn limb from limb."

Mandy laughed. "Yeah, there is that, I guess. It's just the not knowing that's the most worrying, and I know that I can't know until the wrestling's finished. Guess I just like certainty."

"Well, maybe, yet you like adventure too. Look at the things you've done since we came here, the people you've slept with. And look at how promiscuous you were before we married, not that marriage really changed much. Compared with a normal housewife, you have a very adventurous life."

Mandy made a face. "Huh, yeah, guess so. I most definitely couldn't just be a normal housewife, so don't you ever make the mistake of trying to make me one. I do need adventure, but maybe adventure over which I have some control."

A scream rent the air as one contestant forced her fist deep into the other's cunt while she thrashed about, striving fruitlessly to force her opponent to withdraw. After a few more seconds, she screamed "Berlin, Berlin."

The woman immediately eased her fist carefully out of her opponent's cunt, asking if she was Ok and what could she do.

"Thank you. It was just too painful, I couldn't take it for some reason. Not sure why; I can usually take Taylor's fist, but something just felt wrong. Thank you for removing it."

The winner assisted the other up and they stepped off the mat together.

"Well, I guess I won't be the losiest loser anyway," said Mandy, "That's a consolation."

"I would think she would be disqualified," I said, "So I'm not sure whether that would be counted as a loss or not."

Mandy's smile disappeared. "Oh. I guess that's a possibility too."

Once the wrestling had finished, Tom announced there was free time until lunch, which was served from 12 to 2pm, so there was plenty of time for exploration using the equipment or other activities depending on individual choices. At 2 pm everyone was to meet in the main hall. Bev and Tom came over to us.

"You put up a good show," Tom told Mandy, "An excellent show for a first time. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I think I did. It was very intense for a short period, but it was fun, in retrospect, and I'd certainly do it again. Was I last?"

Tom chuckled. "Not by a long shot. There were three below you in points. Were you worried?"

"Yes. I guess the unknown of whether I was last and what the punishment was in store sort of got to me. What is the punishment anyway?"

"Ah, that'll start at 2pm. You'll just have to wait till then. What are you interested in now?"

"We thought we'd just have a look at what others are doing," I replied, "Have you got any suggestions?"

"Well, I owe Tom a punishment," said Bev, "So you can come and watch if you wish. I'd suggest that Neil could have the same, but after last night that would be a bit callous of me." Bev grinned up at me. "Although he did get even this morning, I guess."

In the main hall small groups of people had gathered around the equipment, seasoned veterans assisting newbies on some while other equipment was being used by couples or groups of willing participants. Bev led us towards a vacant wooden horse and, once there, fitted the flat board.

"Guess you know what that's for," she said to Tom, "Remember I told you I'd be doing this after you had that redhead in our bed a couple of weeks ago? You reckoned that fucking her sweet cunt would be worth any punishment; those were your words exactly. So, enjoy."

Tom grimaced, but grinned at me, then followed Bev's orders, stepping onto the adjustable stool and straddling the bar, his cock and balls hanging a few inches above it. Bev took a loop of elastic, made a noose and passed that over his balls, tightening it around the neck of his sac. Then she pulled it between his legs, between his ass cheeks, knotted the elastic, the tied the end around his waist. His balls were now held captive between his thighs. Bev then brought a horizontal bar over that was close to chin level on Tom and fastened his wrists into the cuffs on the bar so his arms were spread out to each side. Then she turned to Mandy and me.

"This was used to punish soldiers a few centuries ago, except they'd be dropped from a height onto a horse saddle or a round post. The result was usually crushed balls and sterilization. We won't do that today; I rather like Tom with balls, even though they're infertile," Bev explained. She then turned back to Tom. "Ok, you ready for this?"

"I guess as ready as I ever will be," answered Tom resignedly.

"Just remember, you deserve this and your balls are no use anyway; they don't make the stuff to give me a baby so they may as well be destroyed. So, today's the day."

Bev pressed a button and the adjustable stools began slowly lowering, moving Tom's body downwards and gradually bringing his balls into contact with the flat wooden beam. They touched and then began to flatten as his weight pressed through his pelvic bone, squeezing his balls against the wood. For a short time, Tom strove to raise his weight by standing on tip toes and using his arms, but, in their spread position, they were almost useless and he quickly gave up, grimacing as the pain from his crushed balls increased as the stools moved lower until they were finally out of reach of his searching toes and he had all of his weight pressing onto his balls. Bev started the timer.

Tom was sweating as he bore the pain, unable to relieve it significantly except by using his arms, but that provided little relief. From behind, we could see that his balls were severely flattened and I sympathized with him, hoping that they would take the strain and not burst. Bev approached me and gave a whispered explanation.

"Tom really loves having his balls crushed and we've been practicing this for a long time. Possibly that's why he can't impregnate me. I always find an excuse to do this at the summer gathering, so don't be too concerned; it looks far worse than it is, although it does take a few weeks before the pain is gone, he tells me."

"Oh, that's good to know. I was becoming genuinely concerned. How long do you leave him?"

"When we started we only did a short time, then we got to a minute, then two. He's trying for five minutes this time. He's gone nearly three now so it's looking good." She looked at me with a devilish grin. "I really love torturing guys' balls, so you'd better be careful."

Tom was rocking slightly back and forth, trying to ease the pain, which he was tolerating amazingly well. He watched the clock; four minutes; his sweating increased from the stress of the situation. He began moaning in pain. Four and a half minutes.

"Nearly there, darling, only 25 seconds now," Bev told him unnecessarily but encouragingly.

We all counted down the last ten seconds and on zero, Bev hit the release button and the beam dropped a few inches, lowering Tom's feet onto the stools. Bev quickly unfastened his arms and balls and he stepped off. She then checked his balls, feeling them gently, making certain there was no internal bleeding as they slowly began to resume their normal shape.

"How long till they're back to normal?" I asked.

"Well, they take about a day to round out fully, but then they're quite swollen. It takes about a week before they're back to normal size and shape usually. Do you want to try?"

Did I want to try? Part of me said yes, another part no. I was totally undecided, then Bev made up my mind for me.

"The correct answer is no, simply because you're going to be making a baby in me. I think this is the reason why Tom's sperm count is so low, although we didn't tell the doc about the punishment we give them. It would explain it though. So, not now for you, maybe after you've finished your baby-making duties."

"Oh, Ok, that's a relief."

"That's for real," added Mandy, "I want some babies from you too, darling, so you look after those boys."

"Anyway, Bev, it's your turn. Remember that delivery guy you had sex with last month, and how you reckoned that he was so good he was worth anything I could do to you? Well, now's the time to find out."

Bev grinned, looking forward to Tom's punishment.

"Ok, but you do realize that I'm trying for a baby this weekend so don't do anything to disrupt that process please."

"No, this will be fine. In fact, I see you have the ball inside so that can stay there if you wish."

Tom led us over to a different wooden horse that had planked sides, was around five feet high to the top, which was a sharp, but rubber, edge. Bev stood on the adjustable stools on each side and straddled the horse, her pussy a few inches above the sharp rubber edge, her legs held wide apart by the smooth planked sides. Once she was in position, Tom cuffed her wrists together in front of her, then lowered the stools slowly, adjusting her pussy lips so that the edge of the rubber fitted between them and pressed into her painfully. Bev leant forwards and took as much weight on her hands as was possible as her tiptoes became unable to touch the stools. Tom started the timer, then he tied a short rope to her wrists and pulled them forwards, tying them to the end of the horse, which caused her to lean forward severely, pressing the rubber against her clit.

Bev was biting her lower lip to deal with the pain, but Tom was not finished yet.

"Load each ankle up with ten pounds please," he instructed Mandy and me.

We fitted a one-pound hanger from each ankle, then began loading weights onto them to keep her balanced until there was an additional ten pounds weight hanging from each of her ankles. Bev was moaning in pain and I noticed several people watching as her punishment continued. Tom now selected a short, single-tailed whip and began whipping her gently, moving around so she never knew where the next stroke would be. With each stroke she jerked, causing the sharp rubber edge to dig into her pussy harder and in a slightly different place.

"How long will she have?" I asked Tom.

"Five minutes, same as me. She knows that she has this after I have mine and for the same time. The total weight she has added is four times the time. That's what drives me to extend my time," he chuckled. "Back in medieval times they'd sometimes load up the weights until the sharp edge, which wasn't rubber back then, actually cut the poor woman in half. We obviously don't do that."

Once five minutes was up, Tom raised the stools and we removed the ankle weights, then untied Bev and she slowly climbed off. He bent down and inspected her pussy, then I also inspected it, noting that her clit looked hot and red and there was a moderately deep indentation from her clit through her perineum. It looked as sore as Tom's balls had a short while earlier.

"Don't worry, darling, I'll be fine by tonight so you'll be able to make certain that I'm carrying your baby when we leave tomorrow."

Tom and Bev left us then and went off to help others and give advice about equipment usage. Mandy and I walked across to the corner to the Judas cradle, where a woman was being positioned to ride the device. As we watched, a guy on a ladder rubbed lubrication onto the rubber point, then the woman was lowered slowly onto it, being positioned so that the point just penetrated her vagina. At this stage she was being held up by a rope attached to a broad belt around her waist, but once she was in position and tied so that she couldn't fall, the rope was gradually released so that her weight was taken on the pointed rubber, which sank into her slowly, spreading her opening apart as she sank onto it.

"Is she using a safety bar?" asked Mandy.

"Yes, but it looks way down, at least a foot, maybe even 15 inches," I replied.

"And when she reaches it, the thickness of the pole will be huge. Her entrance will be about eight inches across in a square shape. Ouch. I certainly wouldn't like that."

"Well, it's probably about the size of a baby's head, and that comes out Ok."

"Yeah, but then it's taken possibly hours to get that size and a woman has all sorts of hormones to deal with it. She doesn't have a foot of pole inside her either."

"Well, she wouldn't be doing it unless she wanted to. And she does have a safe word to use, unlike having a baby."

"Yeah, that's true, but not for me thanks."

"Oh, so you don't want to do that?"

"No, well, probably not; or at least, not right now."

"Ok, we'll see what the day brings then. Who knows when we have to face our darkest fears."

By this time the woman was writhing in pain, moaning as her opening slowly expanded to take the intruding monster. She had about two inches to go before she hit the safety bar and seemed determined to go that far. A woman watching beside me began telling me about the willing victim.

"She's deeply masochistic," she said, "Always looking for new ways to hurt herself."

"Why?" I asked.

"Apparently she was punished severely and almost constantly as a child so has come to believe that punishment is a sign of love. She's had a lot of therapy and has thankfully moved on from having to cut herself. Now, at least, she doesn't shed blood. Her partner, over there," she pointed to young man who was gently stroking his immensely large, hard cock as he watched his partner torturing herself, "Is very sadistic and is willing to punish her as much as she wants. Once she comes off the cradle, he'll fist her stretched hole first, then fuck her hard. A very strange couple, but then, most of us are strange in some way compared with others, right?"

I thought of our life, running a club that caters for a wide diversity of different, fringe cultures. Did that make us strange? Compared with 'normal' people, I realized, hell, yeah.

"Yeah, I guess. Each to their own, though; nobody's really in a situation where they can judge the actions of others," I replied.

"What's happening over there?" asked Mandy, indicating a large sheet that was being hung from a rope.

The woman alongside me turned and smiled. "Oh, that's a real fun activity for partners. The males of each couple go behind the sheet while the females stay on this side. The men push their cocks and balls through the glory holes in the sheet; the women then select the cock that they think belongs to their partner. Once they've done that, which often takes a while as there's sometimes some discussion about which cock belongs to whom, and actually I think many women deliberately choose someone they know is not their partner, then the women kneel down and suck their supposed partner to orgasm. The couple whose cock cums first wins, while the last pair are the losers. Once everyone has finished, the sheet is raised and each couple sees who it was that sucked whose cock. Then the guy who came first fucks the woman whose partner came last and vice versa. Do you and Mandy want to participate?"

I turned to Mandy and saw she had a big grin on her face. "You want to have a go, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied, enthusiastically.

"Good, so do I. Are you joining in too?" I asked the woman who'd been so helpful. "I'm Neil and this is Mandy; sorry, we should've introduced ourselves earlier."

"Oh, that's fine; everyone knows who you are. I'm Meg and my partner Hugh is around somewhere. I'll meet you over there."

Mandy and I headed to the sheet area and were soon joined by several other couples including Meg and Hugh. The organizer of the sheet explained the rules and then sent all the guys who wished to participate around the back. I ended up with another seven guys and we randomly took a position and pushed our cocks and balls through a hole, which was elasticized so it fitted tightly, but not too tightly, and prevented any women peeking to see who they were with.

We heard some chattering amongst the women and each of us was fondled by several hands, maybe just having a free feel but also maybe trying to detect distinguishing features. After a few minutes I felt my cock and balls held by someone and noticed that knees were just visible under the bottom of the sheet. I wondered if they belonged to Mandy.