The Country Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not, darling, at least, not this time."

As Tom supervised, Avina followed his instructions and after a few moments the severed ring fell to the floor and Pete grimaced as he dealt with the pain of the blood circulation returning to his deprived balls. Avina caressed them gently as they slowly returned to their normal color, then she helped him off the bed to applause from the watchers.

Mandy and I left the hall and returned to the kitchen and dining area to ensure that everything was ready for supper, knowing that people would be hungry after their activities. In small groups they drifted in and were served by the kitchen staff. Overhearing some of the conversations, I soon realized that the kitchen staff had also become involved with the night time activities of the group. We waited until Bev and Tom arrived before collecting our meals and eating as a foursome.

"So, I assume the sleeping arrangements are the same tonight as last night?" asked Tom.

"No, I want to make a change, if that's Ok with everyone," replied Mandy quickly. I caught Bev's look of concern at the possibility that she wouldn't be able to receive my sperm once again to produce her baby. But Mandy continued with a grin: "I missed watching Bev and Neil making love, to start a baby, I believe. So, I propose that we all sleep together in one bed. That way we can watch or be involved with making love with each other. Maybe you'd like to make love with me also, Bev."

"Sounds good to me," replied Bev, with a grin, "Depends if the opportunity's there or not. How about it, guys?"

Tom and I both quickly agreed with broad grins as we thought of the possibilities and opportunities this arrangement would offer.

"Then tomorrow morning at 10am, we'll have the celebration of your first anniversary. Sound good?" asked Tom.

Mandy and I exchanged a glance and I saw that she seemed a little concerned.

"What have you planned?" I asked Tom.

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough," he replied, "You'll also see why we planned it for tomorrow instead of earlier in the weekend. I'm sure you'll both enjoy the experience though."

We really had no choice but to trust Tom and Bev that nothing they did would be harmful in the long term, but also knew that we could experience some pain or discomfort tomorrow. It was, after all, a torture club. We all finished our meals and Tom went off to make some evening arrangements while Mandy briefed the kitchen staff on their duties for tomorrow. Bev took my hand and led me upstairs to the main bedroom, where we showered together, then lay on the bed caressing each other.

"Let's wait until Mandy and Tom arrive before we make love and impregnate me, Ok?" asked Bev.

I agreed, and we continued to stimulate each other. Bev very quickly became sopping wet while I had precum oozing from my cock by the time Tom and Mandy arrived.

"Hope you haven't started without us," commented Tom with a grin.

"No, nothing serious, darling, but I'm pleased you're here," replied Bev, stepping up the arousal.

To our frustration, Tom and Mandy showered together then returned shortly afterwards. I noticed that Tom was as hard as I was, as were the women's nipples. Tom then lay beside Bev and Mandy pulled me towards her and kissed me deeply. A few moments later, Tom was deep inside his wife's slippery vagina while Mandy was riding me, her pussy completely engulfing my rock-hard cock. I was concerned that this wasn't going at all according to my pre-planning; I was supposed to be impregnating Bev, wasn't I?

"Don't you dare cum in me," said Mandy, aware that I was approaching my climax, "Your cum is for Bev only to make a baby; this is just a warm up."

So that was their game. I looked at Bev and Tom, wondering if Bev was going to allow Tom to cum in her. I met her glance and she must have sensed my concern because she immediately spoke to Tom.

"That goes for you as well, darling, your cum is for Mandy," she told him.

I had no idea how long it would be before these two women stopped playing the tease, but I knew that I needed to do something soon to reduce my arousal. I clasped Mandy in my arms and rolled over so that she was now on top, allowing me to relax more and control my arousal. A few seconds later Tom and Bev also rolled over onto the spot we'd just left. Now, in theory, it would be simpler for Tom and me to relax and let our women satisfy themselves on our poles without us needing to cum as badly.

Mandy and Bev held hands as they fucked back and forth on our rampant cocks. They were both breathing hard and obviously were very close to cumming.

"On ten," said Mandy, grinning at Bev. "One."

She continued counting slowly, their pace and intensity adjusting to the goal of simultaneous orgasms on the count of ten. I knew Mandy was close as she made the final counts.

"Eight," she gasped out between breaths, moving her hips back and forth, leaning forward to rub her clit against me, "Nine," she had her eyes screwed shut, concentrating hard, holding back. "Ten."

"Aaaarrrggghhh!" screamed Bev as she threw her head backwards, arched her body and shuddered in orgasm at the same time as Mandy's body began shaking and trembling with her silent release. I felt Mandy's vagina squeezing my cock, as though trying to milk me of my cum, and I desperately held my release off for Bev. I glanced sideways and saw a look of intense concentration on Tom's face as he also prevented himself from filling Bev's cunt. Then the women relaxed and climbed off our poles, swapping partners.

Bev rolled me over between her spread legs.

"Fuck me good, honey, make a baby in me," she commanded.

I glanced sideways in time to see Tom plowing my wife's pussy hard and fast, intent only on filling her with his impotent sperm. I wasted no time in following suit with Bev, pushing my cock into her deeply and repeatedly as I quickly approached my climax. However, although she had just cum, she was quicker and just before I let go of my pent-up juices, she tensed and groaned in another orgasm. Her vaginal muscles went into overdrive, clasping and releasing my cock, driving me to release my potent sperm into her to fertilize her waiting egg.

I let out a low groan as waves of ecstasy washed through me and I felt squirt after squirt of hot cum flow through my cock to fill her hole. I could feel it oozing out between us as I finally finished and lay on Bev's body, both of us panting as we recovered.

"Well, if that doesn't do it, nothing will," Bev commented after our breathing had returned to normal.

"That was so intense," I commented, "It felt like I was emptying my whole body into you."

"Yeah, it did. Like a fire hose, well, almost."

Mandy and Tom were too busy kissing and cuddling alongside us to join the conversation. I rolled off Bev and she retrieved the plug, fitting it to keep my cum inside, then lay beside me and we slowly drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The following morning, after making love once again, rising, eating breakfast and ensuring everything was in order for the day's activities, Mandy and I found ourselves on stage and ready for the celebration of our first wedding anniversary.

"Good morning everyone," greeted Tom, "I hope you all had an enjoyable night. From the freshly fucked look on many of your faces, I'm guessing you did and probably made some new friends as well. That's what this club is all about. Now today we are celebrating Mandy and Neil's first wedding anniversary. As you are aware, conventional weddings pledge fidelity; Mandy and Neil's marriage is anything but conventional, for which I know Bev and I are very grateful, having spent a wonderful couple of nights with them. So, their wedding anniversary won't be conventional either."

Tom signalled to someone at the back, and Pierre and Michelle came forward, stepped onto the stage and waved to the group. Both were naked and each was sporting a large array of body jewellery. I realized that it was highly likely that Mandy at least was going to receive at one or more piercings at this celebration. Mandy and I greeted them with hugs.

Tom continued: "This is Pierre and Michelle, both excellent erotic piercers and willing to be of service to you later in the day, after they've performed the finale of the anniversary celebration. But I'm getting ahead of myself. The first part of the celebration is for Neil and Mandy to renew their vows. The second part is for them to share themselves with you sexually for as long as you and they wish, and once that part is complete, then Pierre and Michelle will insert whatever special piercings Mandy and Neil request. So, without further ado, let us begin.

"Last weekend I asked Mandy and Neil to prepare some vows for today and I have here the emailed copies of what they have written." Tom took out a folded paper from his waist band, then asked us to hold hands and look each other in the eyes as we repeated the vows we had prepared. "Ladies first," he said as he turned to Mandy, "Please repeat these words after I say them." Tom then proceeded to read out the vows, stopping every few words to allow Mandy to repeat them as she looked into my eyes.

"I, Mandy, vow to be a loving, sexy and forgiving wife to Neil, allowing him to become all he can be, permitting him the freedom to explore himself and his relationships with others, and avoiding all jealousy and anger when he chooses to share his love with other people. I vow never to attempt to control his thoughts or actions nor to constrain him in any way relating to the scope or extent of his relationships. I promise to be open and honest with him in everything that I do, and accepting of everything he does, without judgement. I love you dearly and look forward to sharing our lives together."

"Thank you, Mandy. Now Neil, your turn. Please also repeat your vows after me."

I looked into Mandy's eyes and repeated my vows to her as Tom read them out as before.

"I, Neil, vow to be a loving, sexy and forgiving husband to Mandy, allowing her to become all she can be, permitting her the freedom to explore herself and her relationships with others, and avoiding all jealousy and anger when she chooses to share her love with other people. I vow never to attempt to control her thoughts or actions nor to constrain her in any way relating to the scope or extent of her relationships. I promise to be open and honest with her in everything that I do, and accepting of everything she does, without judgement. I love you dearly and look forward to sharing our lives together."

The people witnessing this event clapped once the exchange of vows was complete and I hugged Mandy and we kissed deeply and lingeringly. Then two members pulled the curtains that closed off the end section and we were escorted through to an area set up with two beds. Tom indicated for us to lie down on the beds and then smiled at us as he asked each of us in turn if we would be willing to allow members of the group to make love with us.

"Remember, this is a consensual offering. If there is anyone you do not wish to make love to, you simply have to stop them. When you feel you've had enough, then you simply stop and leave. There is no compulsion; it is meant to be an enjoyable activity for all participants. Are you both willing to participate in this?" he asked.

We both agreed and the first people from the group that had surrounded us came forward. I noted the two women who approached me and glanced at Mandy in time to see her embracing a large guy whose hard cock was waving in the air between them. Tom told the two women to wait and handed me a glass of water and two blue pills. "Viagra," he said, "You may find it useful."

I swallowed the pills then returned the glass to Tom just before I was partly buried by horny woman flesh as one woman straddled my mouth and the other straddled my cock, engulfing my cock with her wet love tunnel.

I felt the woman on my crotch begin sliding up and down on my cock, her clit pounding against my pubic bone, as I was almost suffocated by pussy covering my mouth. Almost in self defence I began tonguing her entrance, pushing my tongue into her warm hole while I groped upwards with my hands and cupped her breasts, twisting and squeezing her nipples. It took only a short time before the woman on my face arched back and came hard, followed a few moments later by the second woman shuddering out her orgasm on my cock. They then dismounted and their places were taken by two more equally horny females.

The next hour or so continued in a similar vein, with women changing places, new ones arriving as others departed, satisfied I hoped. Woman after woman came on my mouth and on my cock. I squirted my juices several times, but certainly not into every cunt that enveloped my cock. I had time during a lull to wonder how Mandy was coping, but my quick glance in her direction was only sufficient to see that she seemed to be enjoying herself, as were her lovers. Eventually the crowd thinned until, with a final groan, the last woman to ride my cock came and dismounted. I lay still for a few moments, looking towards a solitary man who was at that time squirting his juices into Mandy's obviously sloppy cunt while he mauled her breasts, then I sat up, amazed that my cock was still hard.

Once Mandy's last lover had finished, she lay on the bed with her eyes closed, apparently waiting for her next lover to begin. I stepped to the side of her bed, straddled her, slipped between her open thighs and inserted my cock into her sloppy love tunnel. I'm not sure what alerted her to my presence, perhaps it was just an energy thing that happens between close couples, but I'd only made a few strokes when her eyes popped open and she gazed into mine.

"Hi, honey," I said, still moving in and out of her loose tunnel, "How'd it go?"

"Hi, sweetheart, how come you're still hard after all those women?"

"Viagra; two of them. Will be hard for weeks I guess."

"It was Ok," she replied, "Got filled several times, but most just fucked for a while then got bored or something. How about you?"

"Yeah, no probs. Ate lots of pussy, felt lots of breasts, squeezed and twisted lots of nipples, was ridden by lots of pussies, but none as good as yours."

Mandy smiled. "Yeah, and none of the cocks was as good as yours either, darling."

I stopped making love to my darling wife and we sat up as Tom arrived.

"I see you both survived the ordeal," he said with a grin, "Did you enjoy it?"

We agreed we had, although we preferred sex with love to just sex.

"Right, so come over to Pierre's truck and we'll see what we can organize in the way of piercings. A special day means special piercings, if you wish."

"Bonjour, Mandy, Neil," greeted Pierre, wrapping his arms around Mandy and giving her a hug and kiss, before caressing her back and ass, then holding her away a little and examining her nipple piercings.

Michelle did much the same with me, but as I had no piercings to examine, she made do with straddling my rampant cock. I felt it slide over her naked pussy lips, sharing our lubrication.

"You want make love?" asked Michelle, "We have time if you want."

It was obvious that Pierre and Mandy were having a similar conversation. I overheard Pierre tell Mandy that it could be the last time for a while, depending on what sort of piercing she chose. We left the truck and went to our room, where I expended the last of the Viagra to fill Michelle's clasping cunt as she screamed her orgasm to the four walls. Her song quickly became a duet as Mandy succumbed to Pierre's lovemaking, cumming yet again but in a far more loving situation. We lay together on the bed and Pierre discussed possibilities with Mandy.

"Tom thought you like a clit hood piercing here," he said, kneeling between her spread thighs and gently extending Mandy's clit hood. "No trouble with this if you want it, but could be daring and have clit itself pierced. Your clit large so piercing easy but very painful. No sex for you for month, six week, maybe longer."

"What do you think?" Mandy asked me.

"I don't know. It's your body; what do you want?"

"I want to do it, but I also don't."

"I have my clit pierced," said Michelle, "Have a look."

Michelle spread her legs and Mandy had a close look as Michelle lifted her pierced clit hood away, leaving her clit exposed and isolated. Mandy could see the small ring through the shaft of her clit.

"May I touch?"

"Yes, of course."

Mandy tentatively gripped the small ring and lifted it, extending Michelle's clit outwards.

"Clit been separated from hood by surgeon. Yours not so separate."

"Does it hurt?"

Michelle glanced at Pierre and grinned. "Only when Pierre pull it hard, hang weight on it to punish sometime. I like; it feel good. I like pain when feel sexy."

Mandy seemed to come to a decision. "Pierre, can you please pierce my clit hood this time. Maybe next time I'll get you to pierce my clit shaft."

"Good idea," he agreed, nodding, "Maybe you have operation free clit from hood too?"

"Maybe, before next time."

"So, for you, I pierce?" Michelle asked me. I hadn't been prepared for this turn of events.

"Where would you pierce?" I asked.

"A Prince Albert, a ring at head of cock. Like this." Michelle lifted Pierre's cock and held it so I could see the thick ring through the lower side of the opening. "Easy to do; take few week to heal."

Now it was my turn to look at Mandy. "What do you think?"

"Your cock, your decision. I'll be out of action for normal sex for a little while so it's a good time, I guess."

I liked piercings on other people but had never even considered having one myself. I didn't really like the idea of a Prince Albert; I liked the head of my cock exactly as it was right now. I'd heard that shaft piercings could be done, but also had heard of problems with erections due to these, so they were out. Earlier in the year I'd noticed a guy with two large rings through his foreskin which could fit over his cock head when he was soft but could not be removed when hard, meaning that they remained in place around his cock while making love, thereby creating added stimulation for his partner. That may be possible, I thought. I asked Mandy what she thought.

"Honey, that sounds very interesting," Mandy replied, "However, believe it or not, I really like your cock exactly as it is without any additional decoration. Please don't feel that you need to do anything just because I am, honey. I love being pierced, I know you don't. But it's totally your decision."

"I'll let you know once Mandy's done," I told Pierre.

We returned to their truck which was set up as a mobile piercing salon, and Mandy lay on a bed with her legs wide apart, seemingly becoming a normal position for her, I thought. Pierre was attending to her while I watched as Michelle slowly stroked my cock, restoring it to complete hardness.

"I like hard cock," she said into my ear, "Tres bien. Easier to pierce too, even if you not have him pierced today."

Meanwhile Pierre had sterilized Mandy's genital area and marked the piercing spot, then he took the curved needle and rested the point on the mark.

"Now, you sure want this?" asked Pierre.

"Yes, definitely," Mandy said, nodding with a tense smile on her face.

"Ok. This may hurt."

Pierre pushed the needle through the thin tissue as Mandy bit her lower lip, trying, and not quite succeeding, in suppressing her scream. He then sterilized the ring and pushed it through the new hole, pushing the needle out ahead of it. Finally he shaped the ring and sealed it closed. He stood up from where he was working and Mandy craned forwards to see the ring, until Pierre used a mirror to show her the new jewellery. Then I walked over to inspect her.

"That looks beautiful, darling," I said, giving her a kiss, "Do you think we'll still be able to make love?"