The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,563 Followers

Emma beamed with pride, "Well, my family is very close."

"I can see that. I'm jealous. I wasn't sure whether you'd still be like you were in college or not, but this answers my question."

Once again, interpreting her friend's small talk, Emma joked, "Yeah, let's just say I'm a little different now."

Allison agreed, "Well, that's pretty obvious."

The two old friends smiled at each other with pride, though for different reasons.

*****

Dinner was served in the dining room after everyone sat down. There was not much of an entre. The meal was mainly appetizer-type snack food. Most people ate rather lightly.

The whole time, the other eight couples took turns glancing at Emma and Kyle. Emma felt bad and blamed herself for being the one to not bring her significant other. Her choice of date seemed to be throwing off the atmosphere and balance of the evening.

Over dinner, Emma learned more about the other couples and realized that most of the people were friends Allison and her boyfriend had met over the years. Allison and Brad had even been the ones to set up Austin to Jessica.

Feeling less self-conscious as the initial awkwardness faded, the mother turned her attention back toward her son. She had been worried that Kyle would be bored the whole evening. But she could see that wasn't the case because every time she turned to his face, he was checking out the other women in their more revealing clothing. Emma giggled to herself that he probably hadn't masturbated in a while. Oh well, at least he won't be bored.

Later in the meal though, the mother actually found herself being self-conscious again, but now it was because of the attention that her son was giving the other women. Back at home, when she would wear workout clothes, Kyle would often peek at her breasts in her sports bra. Emma knew it was innocent and natural for men's eyes to be drawn to every ass and chest they saw like a magnet to metal. But she still took it as a sign that she was looking hot that day.

Emma wasn't getting any glances today. There was too much competition in the room from the more revealingly dressed women. It was also a little disheartening because Kyle was, after all, her date.

Everybody helped consume the last of the snacks and wine. Allison's boyfriend, Brad, took note, "I see everybody is wrapping up. Let's say everybody meets in the living room in 10 minutes and we'll get started." There was a buzz of excitement around the table and the faces lit up.

Emma turned to her son as if he understood the vague message. Are they serving the actual entre in the living room? Is there a game on TV? What's on TV Saturday night? Are we playing a game?

"Maybe we're about to be inducted into a cult," Kyle softly quipped. Emma considered that he might be right. Allison used to be rather impressionable.

After everyone else had left the table and filtered out from the room, Emma approached Allison and prodded, "So what exactly do you have planned for the rest of the evening?"

Allison smiled back, "Well, it's hard to plan out exactly what will happen. But if I know you like I think I do, I'm sure you'll enjoy our next activity. You do look a little nervous though for some reason. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just that I'm not as good in social situations without Tom."

"Well," answered Allison, "You have your muscular stud of a son you can rely on."

Emma was a little taken aback by the descriptive compliment, but she played along. "Well if I didn't know any better, Allison, I'd say you were just talking about my son in a dreamy tone."

"Oh come on. Can you blame me? Ha-ha. Tell me you haven't noticed how much of a handsome young hunk he has turned into."

Still staggered, Emma turned to her son and studied him. The proud mother had to agree with the spirit of her friend's remark. "Yeah, he is an attractive young man."

Allison reminisced. "Be honest, back in the day, if a guy like that walked into our room for a party, you would've been on your knees before you even caught his name."

"Allison!" Emma jolted, "First of all, let's not talk about our college days like that anymore. And secondly, let's just agree that it's inappropriate to say something like that to me about my own son."

The unmarried friend defended with a smile, "Well you didn't find it too inappropriate to bring him to this party. Though, I do like how you didn't deny what I said." She winked.

Emma was left alone in the dining room.

"Alright, everybody, get in here! It's time to start," Brad announced.

*****

Emma joined everyone else in the living room. The couples were all sitting next to each other on the chairs and sofas. Emma sat next to Kyle on a polyester couch. Brad held an empty, clear fishbowl in his hands while Allison counted small white strips of printer paper - a pen in her right hand.

"You all know the drill, Ladies," Brad began, "just write your name on a strip of paper, fold it up, and drop it in the bowl." He lifted the fishbowl, "Mens' pick tonight."

Kyle turned to his mom and whispered, "Oooh! A battle of the sexes."

Emma snarked back and ribbed, "If it is, you're going down, mister!"

The stack of small papers and the pen made its way around the room. Each woman wrote down her name on a strip of paper. The papers were soon followed by the bowl, and each female dropped in her name.

Emma peered around the room. You could have cut the tension with a knife. There were anxious smiles and bright eyes on the face of each person. Hands were rubbing together. Everyone was jittery and trying to contain their excitement. Emma saw one of the women reassuringly touch the top of her chest, which was red. She then noticed a growing bulge in the pants of a redneck man sitting to the side of her. Her eyes then met Allison's. Allison gave her another wink. Emma recognized her face. It was a face she had seen many times before.

Holy fuck... The realism of the situation hit Emma instantly, like a ton of bricks. How the FUCK was I this fucking stupid? Something in the house had seemed off the whole night, and in every interaction, she had felt like she was on a different wavelength. Everything made sense. The thought had never entered her mind. Everyone's shock to see her with her son made sense. I fucking took my son to swingers' party.

Emma was in a state of shock. She was horrified and virtually paralyzed with fear. It was an unimaginable situation. The married mother was at a swinging party with her own son as her date. Aside from the embarrassment, cheating on Tom was unimaginable. And she didn't want Kyle thinking his parents had that type of relationship or that this was a common practice for adults.

The question was how to leave the party without ruining her rekindling efforts with Allison, and more importantly, without looking bad in front of Tiffany (who Emma suddenly felt like she didn't even know anymore). Emma turned to her son sitting next to her. Kyle was still oblivious as to what was going on. She nudged him to get his attention, but he was so engrossed in the early stages of the "game."

"Ok. It looks like all of the names are in the bowl," Brad announced. "Gary, you get the first pick, and we will go counterclockwise."

Gary, wearing all black, reached for the bowl and placed it on his lap. While Gary's hand grasped a piece of folded white paper, Emma noticed Kyle staring down the cleavage of Gary's wife, Melinda.

It dawned on Emma that this type of party was the dream for a horny young man like her son. But he was too young, and she was too horrified by the event to stay. She was no longer college-aged like he was. Like mother like son.

The mother tugged on her son's arm as Gary called out, "Well it looks like I'll be stealing the host away!" He presented the name, "Allison," written on the paper. A couple of the men were subtly upset that they were not the ones that chose the redhead, who was known to be a fun time. "Ooooh," people teased as if they were second graders finding out that two classmates have a crush on each other.

Gary walked towards Allison and they hugged. Allison mentioned to Brad, "I'll take him to our room if you don't mind."

Kyle's eyes whipped around to his mom's. He realized exactly what was going on. He witnessed the terror on her face. His mom grabbed his arm again.

Emma looked at Allison and hastily exclaimed, "Tom just texted me that he left the stove on, and I need to get home to make sure my home doesn't burn down!" The excuse was cliché, and it sounded a little frantic.

"That sounds like something your husband would do. You have an electric stove, so I'm sure everything will be fine. You can stay," explained Tiffany.

"No, we really should go. I am not prepared to lose my house in a fire."

"I'm sure it's not that big of a deal, Mom," Kyle spoke up. Emma stared incredulously at her son. She knew he knew what type of party it was. She knew he knew that she was trying to make him leave. He wanted to stay and have sex with one of the attractive women at the party. How dare he? Does he honestly think he's not gonna get in trouble?

It then became clear to Emma that, for Kyle, the experience of her walking on him in his girlfriend did not scar him as much as it scarred her. Emma also remembered that her son was a horny guy - once his mind found a clear path to pussy, he no longer stopped to think about anything else but that. He wasn't thinking about the consequences.

Emma tried to press her point. "It's probably not a big deal, but I don't want to take the risk. I'm sure we could do this again another time." Kyle knew there wouldn't be another time.

Allison chimed in, "Well, if you have to go, at least leave Kyle. It would be unfair to take him away from all these lovely ladies." All of the women giggled, and Emma had a feeling that Allison wanted Kyle there so that she could have her way with him.

But Emma believed she was about to outsmart her longtime friend. "I would let him stay, but we drove here together. If I left, he would have no way of getting home. So looks like we have to get going, Kyle."

"Hey, don't you live in Springfield?" The punk-looking man questioned Emma. Emma nodded her head in affirmation. "We have to drive through Springfield anyway. We'll just drop him off. It will be no problem at all."

"That's no nice of you to offer but I couldn't inconvenience you."

"Trust me. We'd love to drop him off. It would be a shame if both of you had to miss the fun over a turned knob on a stove. I won't take no for an answer."

"We could always bring him home. And we could have Choi check your stove now. You're not trying to ditch out on us are you?" Tiffany interrogated.

"Of course not," answered Emma. She feigned laughter, holding her composure in light of Tiffany's challenging stare.

"Yeah, Mom, I'll just ride home with one of them. You can go home if you feel you need to."

Emma shot daggers at her son. She looked at him in almost a threatening way for trying to get rid of her while he stayed. But again, her anger had no effect on him because he didn't care about the consequences.

"Well, then I guess it's goodbye, Emma. I'm sad to see you go, but we'll do this again real soon," Allison lamented.

Emma could not leave her son there alone in that situation. She was torn. She only had three options: She had to leave her son in the middle of a swingers party to have sex with strangers whom she still was unsure about; she had to admit that she was uncomfortable with the party, pull Kyle out of there while looking like an idiot, and embarrass herself in front of Allison and Tiffany; or she could stay with Kyle and then be put in a position where she had to get another man off. All of the eyes in the room were on her, pressuring her to make a decision.

"Hold on a second," she held up a finger. Emma walked into the other room and pretended to make a phone call. In a miraculous turn of events, she came back two minutes later and announced, "Thank god. I got a hold of my neighbor, and he'll check the stove."

"That's great!" exclaimed Allison.

"Good, that would have been a shame," chimed another voice.

"Which neighbor?" pressed Tiffany.

"Just a couple houses down. So who's picking next?" Emma was quick to change the subject from the interrogation as she sat back down next to Kyle. She noticed a sizeable tent in his jeans as well. I wouldn't be able to get him out of here, even if his room were engulfed in flames.

"Next up is Evan," announced Allison, as Gary passed the bowl. Evan, the 45-year-old computer programmer pulled a name out of the bowl. All of the men were leaning forward in anticipation in hopes that he wouldn't choose the woman they had their eye on.

The men looked around and studied the remaining females as inconspicuously as they could. Emma thought how inconsiderate it was of the men to show that much excitement in front of their partners. Emma admittedly found herself concerned that she wasn't being ogled at because of her choice of more conservative attire.

"Emma!" Evan announced with not a lot of passion. The mom was shocked. Kyle turned to her with his mouth wide open. He had only been thinking about himself getting laid. He seemed to forget that his mother had to be chosen.

Emma didn't know what to say to her son. Evan stood up, and under the pressure of the group, she followed his motion. They walked towards each other and hugged. She could see a little bit of disappointment on his face as he looked down at her chest and couldn't get any sort of idea as to how nice her chest was. Hey, asshole, if you think you're disappointed now, just wait until we go upstairs you get nothing.

There was no way she was going to actually do anything with him. As Evan hugged Emma, he felt her body against his and a massive grin shot across his face. Under his choice's conservative dress was a bombshell body that went with her attractive face. He hit the jackpot.

"We'll go up to the guest room!" exclaimed Evan, with newfound vigor.

Emma tried to say something to Kyle as Evan tugged her away from the couch, but nothing came out. It happened so fast.

Just a few minutes ago she was about to leave, and now a stranger was guiding her up wooden stairs, down a hallway, and into a bedroom that had a funky theme and two full mattresses.

Evan locked the door behind them. "So... How do you want to do this? I like to make out first. It usually makes the girl feel more comfortable."

"Evan, no, no, no," Emma waved her hands as she turned her head.

"Oh, so you just wanna get right into it?"

"No, no! Definitely not. I don't want to do anything."

"Wait! What?! Why the hell not? This is what the party is for. In this game, you do things with the person who you match with. What, did you not know what you were getting into?"

Emma lied. "No, it's not that."

"Is it that you're too repulsed by me for even a quickie?"

"No! No! It has nothing to do with you. It's just that I - as all of you know, I'm here with my son-"

"Which is crazy, but pretty awesome."

"Regardless... My husband is not here, and I just realized that I'm not comfortable doing this with my son here." Emma searched for a good excuse without admitting it would be cheating on her husband.

The aroused man was looking for the right answers to get Emma to cave in. "Who cares if your son's here? It's not like he's in this room. Right now he's probably off in another room in the house banging some other woman. And I can guarantee you he's not gonna stop himself because you're here. He's not thinking about you right now. He's thinking about him and who he is about to fuck."

Emma's mind immediately went to a mental image of Allison riding on top of her son in the way she used to ride guys on the lacrosse team in their college dorm room. And then it got worse, she imagined Tiffany being pounded by her son and him enjoying it. The thought of him enjoying giving Tiffany pleasure made Emma's blood boil, even though it was just a one in six chance.

"Still, I just don't think I can do it."

"Think about it this way. I chose your name. These are the rules. If I tell Allison and everyone else about this, they'll make you leave immediately. Not doing anything would be unfair, and your son would still probably believe we did something and that you just had me try to convince everyone we didn't. Everybody, including your son, already thinks we are doing something, so we might as well do it and play by the rules."

Emma was out of good responses. Even if she was able to talk her way out of the room, her son could very well be in another room himself. Evan was right. She chose to stay at the party, and she knew this was a possibility. No doubt Kyle's opinion of her had already changed because reality is more perception than it is truth. Still, Emma just couldn't bear the thought of cheating on Tom.

What the hell is even going on tonight. "How about you settle for a handjob?" It was cheating, but, as she had to convince herself, barely.

The frustrated man released a gritty sigh. He looked at Emma. "I will agree to a handjob on one condition. When I hugged you, I could feel you had a knockout body under those loose clothes." Emma felt an abrupt ego boost from the compliment. "Take off the sweater and undershirt so I can look at your beautiful rack during the handjob."

Emma was startled by the condition. Evan watched as his partner had a debate in her own mind. "Oh c'mon!" he pleaded, "I had just one condition for a handjob at a sex party."

"Alright, alright," Emma nodded in agreement. She realized how ridiculous it would be if she didn't grant his one condition after he had already settled so much. She rationalized that she still wouldn't be naked and that it wouldn't be much different than wearing a bikini.

"While you get yourself situated, I'm going to get a glass of water. I've been sweating since we started the selection process," he chuckled. "Do you want one as well?"

"I'm fine, but thanks."

Evan went downstairs as Emma began to untuck her undershirt.

*******

Downstairs, the game was still going on as a result of joking, stories, and rumors being told between each turn.

"Done already?!" Melinda, the punk-rock wife, quipped as Evan trotted down the staircase.

"Ha, Ha, Ha," Evan replied sarcastically, but with a mild appreciation for the burn. "I'm just getting a drink of water first so that I'm hydrated and ready to go the distance." He made it seem as if he was going to pound Emma's pussy. Then again, there was no reason for anybody at the party to expect anything different. Kyle was looking up at him with an uncomfortable gaze since he was the man who was about to fuck his mom.

Brad noticed the awkward glance, and he decided to grant his girlfriend's friend's son some mercy. "Well, we've been dragging this on long enough. Kyle, it looks like it's your turn."

Kyle's facial expression turned on a dime. His hands trembled as he grabbed the bowl from the floor and placed it on his lap. He had never experienced an experienced woman before. There were four women left in the room. It was Melinda, who had a tan chest that was popping out of a tight shirt; Caroline, who was a woman in her mid-fifties who definitely looked as though she knew how to do everything in bed well from years of practice; Tiffany, who Kyle had always found to be fit, hot, and, as his friends always mentioned, "had big boobs for an Asian" upon which her jet-black hair sometimes rested; and there was Jessica, who was staring at the young arm candy in a sultry manner as though she was about to pounce on him.

Kyle knew he could not go wrong. He reached into the bowl and chose a piece of paper. There was an unbreakable tension in the room. The 18-year-old unfolded the slip and rotated it so the letters were facing up. Blood rushed into his cock, and the tent clearly reappeared in his pants. But he didn't care. "Tiffany!" he exclaimed.

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,563 Followers
123456...8