The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,563 Followers

Allison applauded. The other women seemed disappointed, including Tiffany, who always saw Kyle as a rival to her son, Patrick. Despite his family being a little "beneath" her, Tiffany recognized that Kyle was a handsome and physically blossoming young man. He had a strong body, cut jaw, and a charming, easygoing disposition. Still, she wasn't thrilled about allowing the boy - the one who she rooted against vicariously through her son - to find pleasure inside of her.

Tiffany's husband had been gone since the last round, and Kyle was glad he wouldn't be taking her away in front of him.

Kyle and Tiffany stood up. They walked toward each other and then hugged. Kyle's obvious tent pressed into Tiffany's stomach. A couple of people in the room chuckled from the inexperienced boy's eagerness.

"So rigid," cooed an onlooking Allison. Gary, who had been patiently waiting for the hostess to finish her duties, tried not to seem offended by Allison's clear interest.

It was Tiffany, though, who was being jabbed in the stomach by the firm rod and cockhead. A silver lining was that she immediately recognized the stark difference in size between her young neighbor's shaft and that of her husband, Choi. She began to wonder how well it would fit.

******

Emma stared in the body-length mirror that was positioned on a sliding closet door. There she stood, in a loose-fitting shin-length skirt, heels, a beige bra, and her hair in a bun. I look like shit. She knew she was about to give a handjob, but she just felt old and unattractive. Her tits still managed to look good in the plain bra, but she felt as though she came across as a 55-year-old virgin in the 1960s who was about to see a penis for the first time. She was almost embarrassed. She hated looking this prude - if nothing else for her own ability to get through this task. So, the unsatisfied mother let her long dark hair down to her shoulders. She shook her head to mess it up before gathering the strands in her hands and placing them behind her right ear and in front of her left shoulder.

That took 10 years off of her outer and inner image immediately. Examining her reflection, she figured that if she could feel just sexy enough, she could quickly accomplish her mission. Currently, the only controllable aspects of her appearance that she found attractive were her let-down hair, her black heels, and her mascara.

By far the most unattractive and drab part of her appearance was her overly conservative wool skirt. I don't even know if my mom owned something like this. Maybe Allison has more a more 'pragmatic' skirt in her room? Then, Emma figured that her friend's room would be occupied by a sweating Allison and Gary by now.

The stymied housewife thought for a moment. She started pulling open drawers in a hurry. She knew Evan would be back soon. She already couldn't believe he was taking as long as he was to drink water.

Ah hah! Emma uncovered a pair of scissors, yarn, a highlighter, and safety pins from a junk drawer beside the bed. She quickly removed her ugly skirt. She knew she couldn't hem the skirt, but anything was better than what she had. Hell, maybe the torn-hem look will make it sexier. She laid the wool on the bed and drew the scissors. She tried to imagine where on her body the skirt should stop. She eyeballed a location that would be a couple of inches above the knee - sexy enough without being too short.

Jittery from what she knew she was about to do, as well as wanting to finish her fashion design before Evan got back, Emma placed the thin wool between the blades of the scissors. She slid the scissors along the seam of the skirt to where she envisioned the appropriate cutting point. Bang!

In another room, a couple of swingers were performing their finishing moves. The loud noise rattled the walls of the room, causing Emma's trembling hands to squeeze the handles of the scissors. A giant cut lacerated the skirt nearly 8 inches higher than planned. Emma panicked at the realization that her next-best option was to trim the skirt on a slight slant and alter it with the safety pins.

The next issue she saw with her attire was her ugly bra. It was important because her "knockout rack showing" was the one condition Evan had asked for. It didn't exactly look amazing in the thick beige bra despite it feeling amazing to Evan during a hug. A lightbulb went off in Emma's head. She remembered that when they had an apartment together junior year, Allison always insisted that she keep her hamper right outside of the door to her bedroom for two reasons - so she didn't have to smell her soaking wet used thongs, and so that the guys walking by her bedroom could.

Emma was banking on Allison keeping up this habit at her current age since it was clear that Allison's mindset had not changed much. Emma wrapped herself in a guest towel and hurried into the hallway. Sure enough, outside of her friend's room was the hamper. In college, they sometimes shared bras since they were roughly the same size. Emma had always just a tad bigger, but it often worked in a pinch. Desperate to get back to the room and get dressed before Evan returned, Emma reached into Allison's laundry and grabbed the first bra she saw before scurrying back.

Fiddling with the final adjustments, the married mother jumped at the sound of Evan twisting the knob of the door, which she had fortunately just locked. Emma glanced in the mirror one last time and breathed, "Well, here we go..." She opened the door.

Evan's eyes went wide. His eyes checked his water glass to make sure he wasn't drinking something more potent. He couldn't believe the transformation. His gawking was already making Emma feel confident enough to do what she needed to do.

Evan was mesmerized. The woman, who had looked like a housewife in an old TV show, was now standing before him like the bombshell she was meant to be. Her red sweater was gone. And the white blouse underneath was now untucked, her cuffs undone and sleeves pulled up to her elbows. Her top three buttons were undone, necessary to make enough room for her 36D chest, which was hoisted up like a platter in Allison's cheetah print push-up bra.

Nearly drooling as his head tilted down, Evan's eyes were drawn to Emma's round hips. The loose, long skirt was now cut and pinned into a tight gray mini skirt with an asymmetrical hem. It wasn't perfect, but the sloppiness gave it a messy-hot aesthetic. Finally, Evan saw Emma's long, sultry legs which were toned with help from her black heels.

"So, what do you think?" Emma already knew the answer, but she had put in so much work that she felt she deserved the extra compliments.

Evans stammered before dryly whimpering, "Holy Shit!" He approached the vision before him, brushed her black hair away from her left breast, and pressed his lips on hers. Emma pushed him away instantly before wiping her lips.

"What the fuck?! What do you think you're doing? We had a deal. Let's stick to it." Emma became concerned she had awoken Evan's desires to a point where he would discard their deal.

Evan was deflated. "Can you at least just spin around and let me see you some more?"

Emma saw no problem with the request, and she turned slowly, letting him ogle her attractive body. She admittedly enjoyed the attention. Her ass was immaculate in the tight skirt. She subtly wiggled it as she turned. She easily justified this behavior. The faster he cums, the faster I'm out of this room.

After a dry gulp, Evan removed his shirt and walked to an open space of carpeting. He had a "dad bod," but he was in fairly decent shape overall. He certainly wasn't unattractive, but he wasn't a head-turner either. "Do you want me to take my pants off? Or do you wanna do it?"

Nervous for what she was about to do, Emma replied, "Umm... I guess whatever you want. It doesn't matter to me."

"I want to watch you do it," flirtatiously grinned the shirtless man.

Of course. Emma stepped in front of him and slowly got down on her knees. Her heart pounded as her knees touched the carpet. Just a foot away from her face was a bulge trapped inside of a pair of tan khakis. It was easy to tell where his head was.

It took surgical-like precision in order for Emma to unbuckle a brown belt without rubbing her hand against Evan's package. The next step was the plastic button. Emma gripped the waistband while she successfully worked with her fingers. The only part of the pants left that needed to be dealt with was the zipper, which was already partially unzipped due to the outward force of the bulge. There was no way Emma could reach the tiny zipper without making contact with the stiff erection. She looked up at Evan. His eyes were looking over her head, likely checking out her ass, which Emma knew was prominently sticking out behind her, resting on her ankles.

Well, there's nothing to it but to do it. At the point of no return, Emma reached her hands toward the small zipper and began to tug away at it. The palms of her hands grazed the sensitive flesh hiding in Evan's pants, and he released a soft moan.

The zipper went down, and Evan voluntarily dropped his pants to the floor and stepped out of them. His shaft was finally able to elongate, and it stuck straight out, pointing at Emma's nervous face. Still contained by a pair of blue checkered boxers, Emma could see precum leaking through the cotton material. She was disgusted, yet she was oddly proud of herself for knowing she could make another man want her that badly. Both adults were breathing loudly.

She stretched the elastic waistband and slid the boxers down. Evan's cock angled down with Emma's pulling, and when it wiggled free, it snapped back up below his belly button. Emma's shaking hands moved towards the throbbing meat.

"Wait!" Warned Evan in alarm. "Do you have any lotion? If you use your bare hand it will not feel good at all."

"Umm..." Emma thought as she looked around the room. She should have considered that. "I don't think so. If you don't want me to give you the handjob anymore I-"

"Nonsense! Of course, I want it. You know, at home, whenever I don't have lotion, I just use my wife's dirty panties. It feels good."

Emma picked up on the not-so-subtle hint. She yearned for an alternative solution, but she was tired of fighting reality. Plus, it was not like he could see her bare pussy from such a close angle. And also, she recognized that now wouldn't actually have to touch his dick. Emma stood up, slipped out of her beige panties and knelt back down. She could tell that Evan was almost upset that they weren't as sexy as the bra.

Without further delay, Emma wrapped the panties around Evan's cock. He groaned. Emma sat in the feeling of satisfying a new man for the first time since she was 23. She began to pump as Evan lustfully ran his eyes all over her body. Emma noticed his cock was similar to her husband's but the pubic hairs were lighter and the ballsac had fewer wrinkles. Emma pumped faster, hoping Evan would cum sooner.

"I almost forgot!" announced Evan between his panting. "My one condition! You had to be in everything but your bra. You still have your top on."

Emma forgot as well. She had meant to take it off and comply, but it slipped her mind among the countless other thoughts filling her consciousness. She reached down and unbuttoned the few remaining buttons below her massive cleavage. When Emma looked back up at Evans, he was staring in wondrous disbelief. It had been a while since a man stared at her body like that.

As Emma's arms went behind her body to wriggle the blouse off, her chest stuck out even more. When she quickly moved her arms back in front of her, her chest bounced slightly in the tight-fitting cheetah-print bra. Evan's erection twitched.

Deciding to test her hypothesis, Emma rose slightly and then quickly sat back down on her heels, making it look as though she was just getting more comfortable. Once again, her breasts jiggled and Evan's cock flexed. That's hilarious. She had forgotten what it felt like to have that type of power over a man she barely knew.

Emma gripped the panties around his shaft again and began to masturbate him. There was more wrist movement this time as her muscle memory from college came back to her. She sometimes did this for Tom, but doing it for a new man was somehow a different experience. Emma continuously wiped precum from his tip with her panties before it could drip onto her hand. She smartly straightened her spine so that Evan could get a better view of her chest. He took full advantage.

Emma found her rhythm, and Evan was in paradise.

"I am so glad I picked your name," Evan rejoiced. The genuine compliment was a big boost to Emma's self-esteem. Then she remembered.

"Did you see if Kyle was still in the living room when you went downstairs?"

"Yeah, he was. I saw him pick actually."

"Who did he pick? Was it Allison? No, it couldn't have been Allison, Gary picked her. Did he look uncomfortable?" Emma was hanging on for the answer.

Evan could tell how much Emma wanted to know if her son was okay. "I don't know if I wanna get into that now. It's our time right now."

Emma subconsciously gripped Evan's cock with more force and stroked it more powerfully. "Can you please tell me?" She was so focused on Evan's face that she didn't even notice that his precum was running onto her right hand.

"How about this?" he proposed, "I will tell you who your son picked if you lick it."

"What?!" Emma was taken back.

"If you lick it, I will tell you who your son picked. It sounds fair to me."

The caring mom gave Evan's cock the thousand-mile stare. Emma now noticed her fingers and palm were covered in precum. She had already gone so far, and there was no way she could finish up with Evan while her mind was on the cliffhanger of her son's status.

"Fine," Emma winced. She tentatively moved her head towards Evan's groin. She stuck out her pink tongue and tapped it against a spot lower on his shaft that was not glistening with precum. She looked back up at Evan for his approval.

"No, no, no," said Evan exasperatedly. "Lick it, and then I will tell you."

That was worth a try. Emma saw the eagerness in his eyes as she moved her head in again. The top half of the cock was coated in precum, so much so that the panties were soaked through. Well, that solves the lube problem. Not much of a point now, is there? Emma unwrapped the sticky panties from the rigid erection and dropped them to the floor before taking Evan in her bare hand.

This time, she stuck out her entire tongue and flattened it against her chin. She reached out with her left hand and grabbed the rear of Evan's thigh for stability. Emma then pressed her tongue against the bottom underside of the throbbing cock near the tightened testicles. She then felt Evan's hand gently caress the back of her head as he whimpered.

The mother slowly dragged her tongue up the length of the veiny penis. Soon enough, her tongue fidgeted. It had made contact with the precum. She halted her route. With a light sigh, she came to terms with the fact that she'd be licking up precum from thereon in.

Licking upward at a deliberate pace, Emma's entire exposed tongue was soon pressing against a cum-covered cock. The fleshy skin beat against her soft tongue, and all of a sudden, Emma felt like she was in college again. She remembered the familiar feeling of satisfying guys she barely knew. Sometimes she would suck off two guys at once before they fucked her. She remembered why she loved that lifestyle so much and how much she enjoyed men staring at her as if they had fallen head over heels for her.

Emma broke her mouth away from the cock and looked up at Evan's face. He was staring at her with the same lust and passion that the men did all those years ago. Emma was not as horny as she was those times back in college, but she had already taken things to this level, and she was curious how it would feel after all those years. Emma confidently moved her head back toward the salty cock and licked its length. When she got to the cockhead, she swirled her tongue around the bulb and lapped up the juices. She then pulled her head away again and began to jerk off Evan with her bare hand. "So, about Kyle?"

After regaining some of his composure, Evan stated, "He picked Tiffany. The Asian woman."

Emma's eyes saw blood. She fumed as she imagined Tiffany doing do Kyle what she was currently doing to Evan. "Which room did they go into?!"

"Wow, you really want to know where he is."

"Yes, I really do."

"Well, I'll tell you what..." Evan started.

A more empowered and liberated Emma cut him off. She said frankly, "Listen, Evan, no more games. I'm gonna keep negotiating to do more and more with you to get information. How about I just agree to suck your cock until you cum, and you answer all of the questions I ask you. No swallowing though."

The stunned computer programmer nodded his head profusely.

Emma felt she had a maternal responsibility to make sure her son was okay, so this behavior was justified. Of course, she was willing to admit it felt good to be "back in the saddle" so to speak, but this was about much more to her.

She licked his cock again. Despite the many years that had passed since she blew a guy with intense flare, Emma did not show any signs of rust. Blowjobs with her husband, since they had gotten married, were more mechanical than impassioned.

Emma bobbed her head and rocked her body in her heels. She picked up her tempo, and Evan firmly placed his hand on the back of her scalp as if she needed the guidance. Before Emma knew it, Evan's hand was fondling her breasts from the outside of her bra with his free hand. Emma didn't stop. She just continued to suck his hard-on as the precum flowed into her mouth.

Evan began squeezing and kneading her breasts like dough. Emma could tell that he was about to finish. Without thinking, she released her left hand from his thigh and placed it on his hand, which was fondling her chest. Evan assumed she was removing his hand. He was proven wrong. Emma guided his hand under the cheetah material. Evan pinched and massaged her nipple. He took his right hand off of Emma's head and slid it under her bra to play with the other boob.

He moaned louder and faster. Emma felt his solid bar twitching in her mouth. She knew what to do, and she took as much of him inside of her moist mouth as she could. Evan held her breasts tightly as his eyelids clamped together.

Ropes of thick, odorous, alkaline substance filled Emma's cheeks. Evan gasped. Emma held herself in place and waited until the cock began to soften. She then opened her mouth wide and leaned back on her heels. Evan stumbled back onto the nearby bed.

With a mouthful of fresh cum, Emma looked the exhausted man in the eye and used her tongue to push all of the gooey semen out of her mouth. It sluggishly slid down her bottom lip and chin. Evan watched as some rolled down her neck while the majority of it dripped down onto her propped-out chest. The cum melted on Emma's breasts before rolling into her cleavage. "I told you I wouldn't swallow," the bombshell said dryly. "So, while you go get me a towel from the bathroom to help wipe this mess up, can you tell me where my son is?"

The obedient man hurried into the bathroom and grabbed a hand towel and some toilet paper. He handed it to his new Goddess, and he blurted, "He's in the basement."

"Did he seem okay?"

"Yeah, he seemed excited actually."

Emma was not a big fan of the last comment, considering he was with Tiffany. She would have preferred if he went with anyone else. "Thank you. You can go now."

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,563 Followers
123456...8