The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,563 Followers

"Good. I'm glad you took advantage of your opportunity." The mother then walked away.

All of the men exhaled as she left the room. Evan began, "You'll never believe what happened when I was with her."

"Dude, her kid's right there," motioned Gary toward Kyle.

Kyle came back to Earth and spoke up, "No, it's okay. Go ahead. We obviously are comfortable with what each other do."

Evan didn't hesitate to tell the story, telling it with surprising honesty. Kyle's head felt like it was about to explode. He had no idea his mom would behave in that way. He borrowed a pillow to hide his growing erection.

*****

In the kitchen, Emma conversed with Allison in the corner while other women talked around the table.

"Yeah, Allison, I just didn't make it seem like something was wrong. I didn't want to hide that I was sexualized. I mean, why pretend that I'm not sexualized when I'm at a swingers party? For the sake of not making things awkward? Being more transparent actually made things less awkward. Talking to him wasn't awkward for me - it was just different."

"That's great, Em! But was it awkward for him?"

Emma enjoyed having her friend back. It was like they had never been apart. She playfully answered in a way that she knew would be endearing to her friend. "Let's just say, it's going to take some time for him to calm down and get used to it."

"Oh yeah, he was blown away? But here's the important question: Did he look like he wanted to fuck you?"

"Allison!" A concerned Emma glanced around the room to make sure nobody heard. "I don't care. Obviously he was checking me out. I'm a woman who looks like a MILF that went back to college to fuck frat boys."

"Well, I can see that your mind is slipping back into the gutter where it belongs."

Before Emma formulated a response, Tiffany approached. They hadn't seen each other since the "event" in the basement.

Tiffany had an arrogant aura about her, which was normal, but this was a higher level. "Hello, Emma. How do you like the party so far?"

"Great!" Emma replied with a fake grin, her teeth clenched.

"I'm happy to hear that. And thanks again for bringing Kyle!"

Allison, who wanted to disarm their "friendly" feud, chimed in, "I second that. I'm glad we're all here to have a good time."

Not interested in starting a fight, Emma simply responded, "Of course. He did a good job filling in for Tom." Emma then tried to imagine how things would have gone had Tom been there. But her thoughts were interrupted by another passive-aggressive statement by Tiffany.

"He did an excellent job of filling in for my husband too." Allison laughed at the joke. Tiffany continued, "I think I'll have to start inviting Kyle over more often to do things around the house. I always wondered why he was never as successful as Patrick, but I guess he is gifted in other areas. Lucky for me, I get to enjoy the gifts from both my son and yours. It's obvious he's always wanted a cougar, and now I get to make him my personal cub. You should be happy with his growth into a man. I know I am."

It was then that Allison sensed the true animous tension that still existed between the two proud mothers. Emma's hands balled into fists, and she squeezed tightly release her anger. All she could do was show a hissing smile as Tiffany left the conversation.

"I fucking hate her," said a rattled Emma to her friend.

"It's okay," Allison comforted, "If you're afraid of your son being taken away from you by that 'cougar,' then you have to remind him of whose cub he really is."

"Allison, I told you, I'm not going to do anything like that with him. It was just the idea that got me going, which is perfectly natural."

"I'm not saying you have to do anything with him. You just have to show him why he should be chasing you and not her. You never have to let him catch you... just always let him think he has the chance until he moves away from home. He'll forget all about her if he's always focused on you. There's no harm in that is there?"

For the first time, the dark-haired mother was completely satisfied with her friend's advice. "Sounds good to me. But how do I get him to chase me?"

"Well, it looks like he's already on the trail..." Allison motioned towards the back entrance to the kitchen where Kyle was tentatively walking in. His eyes were already on his mom.

Emma was feeling good again despite Tiffany ruffling her feathers. Allison's advice gave her a new sense of purpose, and it allowed her to regain her sexy swagger.

It was obvious that her son was checking her out. Emma let him examine her body without shooting him any questioning glances. It made her feel good to see a young muscular man become weak in the knees due to her appearance.

"Hey, Sweetie. How are things going?"

"Good. I just wanted to see what you were up to."

Allison inserted herself into the conversation. "Your mother and I were just talking about how glad we are that you were able to come. She's glad she got the chance to see what a great young adult you're turning out to be."

Kyle and Allison both looked at Emma for her confirmation. Emma didn't know what to add, so she just said, "Yes, Sweetie, I'm proud of how you've been handling yourself."

"Oh, well thanks, I guess."

Not satisfied with her mentee's performance, Allison interjected, "Kyle, I need to borrow your mother for just one second. You can hang right there."

Allison tugged Emma around the corner and into the dining room. Kyle was turned on by how round and defined his mom's ass looked in her miniskirt.

"What the hell was that?" Allison seemed disappointed in Emma.

"What did I do wrong? I was just trying to go along with what you were saying," she defended.

Feeling like a teacher with a bad student, Allison scoffed, "You need to be sexier. That was not sexy at all. If you want him to chase you, then you - not Tiffany - you need to give him the illusion that he could have you. Flirt with him a little, just like we did back in college."

When they walked back into the kitchen, Kyle was still waiting there. "Is everything okay?" He hoped that he hadn't been the source of awkwardness from ogling his mom.

Emma reached out and placed her hand on his shoulder, and she responded with a smile, "Everything's fine, Sweetie. Allison just wanted to make sure that the bra and thong she let me borrow fit correctly."

Kyle's pupils darted down to his mom's crotch area and then up at her more-exposed chest. He held his gaze at her rack until he snapped out of his stupor.

The mom, whose chest was being admired, shot Allison a questioning look, wondering if she went too far. Allison gave a subtle smile and nod back as a way of assuring her that she was on the correct path..

"I thought for a moment that maybe the bra was too tight since your mom's jugs are a little bigger than mine. You don't think they're held in there too tightly, do you, Kyle?" Allison held a serious face as she asked.

Emma flashed her friend a what-did-you-just-do face. Her friend replied with a relax-and-just-trust-me face. Allison then subtly gestured for Emma to follow up on her question.

"Yeah, it isn't too tight, is it, Sweetie?" Emma echoed, somewhat unsurely.

Her horny son could not believe he was being given permission to check out his mom's tits and then comment on them. He pretended to judge the fit of the bra meticulously, but in reality, he just stared longer at the tops of the attractive creamy orbs and the exposed sections of the cheetah-print bra that held them. "I think it fits perfectly, Mom."

"Thanks, Sweetie," Emma blushed from the compliment because she knew it was genuine. She rewarded him by patting his upper back.

"Aww, he's so sweet and fun. What a good choice of a date." Allison once again led Emma in her flirtation efforts.

And again, Emma picked up on the cue. "I guess I'll have to take him on more dates."

Suddenly, there was a lot of hooting and cheering heard in the other room, and it got the attention of the three people in the corner of the kitchen. "It must be people playing a game in the dining room," suggested Allison.

*****

Emma and Allison entered the dining room to find that the long wooden table had been converted into a beer pong table, at the hands of Brad. Kyle filed in closely behind. Two couples were playing beer pong while five people were watching.

The current match was wrapping up, and Brad, who was acting as a spectator and host, announced there was time for one more match and asked the room which couple would be next. Allison volunteered Emma and Kyle.

"Alright, Emma," Allison began as if she were a sports coach getting her team ready to take the field, "I've been helping you flirt so far, but I know you know how to do this. You did this how many times back in the good ole days? Just be confident and sexy."

An anxious but understanding Emma inhaled and exhaled deeply before nodding her head.

The current beer pong game finished, resulting in the losing team leaving the table. Kyle and Emma stepped up. Kyle immediately reorganized the ten cups in the necessary triangular pattern.

Emma teased him, "And how do you know how to play this game?"

"Movies," her son wisely explained, shrugging.

The couple at the other end of the table had a more redneck vibe. John and Caroline were friendly. "Hmmm, are you old enough to drink, mister?" Caroline patronized the 18-year-old standing across the table from her.

His mom resolved the concern, "Don't worry. Allison will be drinking his beer for him if that's alright."

"Fine with me," Allison responded gleefully.

Kyle was a little upset that he was being treated differently, but he was so excited to be standing next to his sexy mom, so he didn't want to complain.

The game started. Both teams took turns throwing white ping-pong balls into the other team's red plastic cups.

"I haven't played this since college," Emma remarked.

"I play this pretty often. Then again, I don't think I've changed much since college," Allison admitted.

Kyle was the first person to make a cup. Emma, trying out her new flirtatious relationship, jumped up and down on her toes and clapped for her son to make him feel special. She could tell her son was laser-focused on her bouncing breasts, and so was John.

Thinking she was doing a good job, Emma was disappointed when she looked over at Allison for her approval. The unsatisfied friend held her palm out and lifted it up, letting Emma know that she needed to raise her game even further.

John made his attempt at a cup but Caroline missed her shot, and the plastic ball fell off the table to Emma's side. Emma went to pick it up but then noticed that it would be a good opportunity to elevate her flirtation game. The mother bent only slightly at the knees and went down the rest of the way with her hips. Kyle was in awe as he watched his mother's ass push the boundaries of her tight miniskirt. On the shorter side of the diagonal cut, he saw the first inch of round, spherical flesh that was his mom's left butt cheek. At his mom's lowest point, he even caught a flash of the hot-pink material underneath the skirt. His mouth went dry.

When Emma popped up, she acted as if nothing had happened. As Emma grabbed the cup of beer that John had hit and handed it to Allison, she whispered, "So how was that?"

"Very good! You definitely got his attention. You just need to take it up a few more notches."

"A few more notches?! I just bent over for him! If I do any more, he'll cum in his pants," Emma defended herself again.

Allison explained, "That's what you want. Think about it. He has already had sex with Tiffany, and he knows he can get it again. In order to tear him away from a sure lay, you're going to have to really get him going. It's better that he's around you cumming in his pants than it is for him to be out fucking Tiffany and letting her become the mother-figure in his life."

The last sentence struck a nerve with Emma. She's right, though.

On her next turn, Emma, the rusty beer pong player, hit her first cup. She turned toward her thrilled son, and she hugged him. It was the first time they had significant contact since their relationship had changed three months ago. Kyle savored the feeling of his mom's chest pressing into his. Emma felt a large bump inflating into her thigh, but she chose not to react, to Kyle's relief.

As the game went on, Emma continued to bend over for balls, and Kyle gladly let her pick up every single one. She continued to jump on her toes and hug Kyle whenever he made a cup. And Kyle hugged her. Emma was proud of herself, and it admittedly felt good to know she could captivate the attention of a young attractive man.

But when she looked back at Allison, her friend, once again, motioned for her to take it up another level. More! I'm already pressing my tits into his chest. God... I guess she'd know best, though. She's been the one fucking doing this the last 20-something years.

Kyle aligned himself with the middle of the table to line up a difficult shot. He barely missed, and he threw his head back. Emma, acting quickly, took the opportunity to improve her game. She made it seem as if she was so excited by the game that she couldn't wait. She slid in between Kyle and the edge of the table, lining up her own shot.

The result of this action was exactly what Emma had intended. Kyle felt his mom's ass brush against his erect penis. It felt incredible, even wrapped in the thin miniskirt. Emma's eyebrows raised on her forehead as she felt her son's thick cockhead graze her butt cheeks.

She had expected him to step back to avoid being caught with his erection poking her booty. And he did shuffle back, but then stopped and casually leaned in so that his cock barely continued to touch her. Emma detected this subtle movement. That smartass! He had clearly had the sense to back off of his mom, but then changed his mind and leaned forward, hoping his mom wouldn't notice that he had ever thought to move backward.

The MILF in the miniskirt hadn't planned for this situation. She had to take her shot with her son right behind her. Emma bent her knees as she did on every shot. Her butt lightly pressed against Kyle's sex organ through his jeans. She then whipped up against it again on her way up to shoot. She missed her shot, but she got another idea.

The other couple took their turns and made a cup. They were soundly beating Kyle and Emma and only had one cup to go. Despite Kyle being distracted, he had made five cups. But Emma had only made one.

When Kyle shot again, he made it, despite his heart racing from the things his mom was unintentionally doing to him.

When it was Emma's turn again, she noticed that Kyle remained near the shooting position. This time, there was a smaller gap between his body and the edge of the table. He wants to see if I'm gonna slide in there again! Emma found it hilarious that he was trying to set up the same situation.

Little did Kyle know, Emma had planned on him ending up in a similar position - one that would beat his expectations. The mom-on-a-mission willfully slid into the tight gap that her son left for her. It was a tight squeeze, and Emma had to gently wiggle her way in there, but she never once gave Kyle an indication that there was a problem.

It wasn't just the cockhead this time. Emma felt the entirety of Kyle's massive erection trapped between her ass and his solid abs. Christ. She couldn't believe she had essentially just grinded on her own son. Her back was pressed against his muscular chest.

Kyle was stunned and frightened, like a deer in headlights, as his mom craned her head up and back to look at him from the close angle. The son knew he had taken it too far and that his mom was going to ask him what the hell he was doing. But he was wrong.

"Sweetie, obviously I kind of suck at this, ha-ha. I've only made one cup, and I'm pretty sure that was just dumb luck. I don't want to be the reason we lose. Can you help me?"

The highschooler's face went bright red. He couldn't believe what he had just gotten away with. Emma pretended not to notice his embarrassment. Kyle stammered, "Yeah...um...Yeah I, uh... I'll help you with your shot."

Emma smiled and thanked her son as if he were doing her a huge favor.

"So, how do you want me to help you?" Kyle inquired.

"I feel like my arm isn't going in the right motion, and I'm not getting enough arch. Can you show me how to do it, so I know?"

Kyle was too nervous to assume how exactly she wanted him to show her. "Like, do you want me to shoot for you, or show you the motion?"

"Well, I wouldn't learn that way. I need to do it myself."

The son was jittery as he contemplated if he was interpreting her statement correctly. He weighed the risks of asking his mom the question, but just decided to go for it, "You mean, like, I guide you? Like, shoot it with you?"

Emma's face lit up and acted as if Kyle had come up with a new idea on his own. "That's a great idea. I guess that would be the best way. Go ahead. I trust that you're a good teacher."

Overwhelmed with the potential implications, Kyle reached for his mom's hand, which held the white ball. He stopped just shy, still nervous that he was not interpreting his mom's request correctly. After a second, making sure his mom didn't flip out, he placed his hand on his mom's hand and grabbed the ball.

"So what next?" asked the student.

"Well, you...uh... You bend your elbow like this," Kyle bent her arm in shooting position.

Emma felt his flexing bicep against her arm. "Wow, someone has been working out." But the mom was genuinely impressed by her son's build. Tom was in decent shape, but he was never the type to lift weights.

Once Kyle was sure that his mom was comfortable with him walking her through the motions, he then instructed, "Now it's time to work on the arch. That's where you generate your power."

"That's good," Emma began, "I think my main problem is that I'm not getting enough arch. How do I get more?"

Kyle's voice rattled through his warm breath. "Well, the more you bend your knees, the more arch you get. You don't want too much, though." Kyle then kicked himself for his honesty. He realized he could have gotten his mom to bend into him even more.

But before Kyle knew it, his mom was starting to lower her body with her knees. This resulted in her pressing even harder into his trapped erection. Kyle began to bend with her. Emma lowered herself until she was about halfway between standing into Kyle and sitting on his lap.

Allison, the opposing couple, and the three remaining spectators were surprised by what they were witnessing and shared glances to confirm with the others that they were seeing things correctly. Kyle and Emma didn't notice the glances, as they were focused on other things.

"And then you aim, push off on your legs, and release," Kyle gave as his final directions.

From her half-seated position, Emma turned up and back to her son. "This will make a big difference. Now I'll finally start getting them in the cups, ha-ha. Thank you, hun!"

"I'm glad I could help, Mom." Kyle was in Heaven. He peered down into his mom's cleavage, as his cock pressed into her flexing glutes. Emma waited until he was done staring.

"Do you mind if we do a dry run before I shoot on my own? I wanna make sure I get it right." Emma didn't plan on keeping this up for this long, but she was secretly enjoying it herself. She loved the way it felt to be surrounded by Kyle.

"Of course, Mom." Kyle nudged his groin up, pushing Emma back into a standing position. Somehow, he was standing even closer to the table, squeezing Emma further.

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,563 Followers
1...345678