The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,563 Followers

The male swinger left a gracious man. Emma stayed to finish wiping his cum off of her hands, face, and chest.

She was clean of all the liquid, but there were a couple of dried spots here and there. Though, those weren't her concern. Emma had to find her son.

*****

In the basement, Kyle and his frenemy's mom were getting into the foreplay. The young man was kissing Tiffany's neck and giving her a hickey while she rubbed the tent in his jeans and his muscular chest with her hands.

Tiffany hated herself for enjoying being with Kyle. She tried her best to resist, but she was too horny to stop. They sat on the edge of the pullout bed as they started to pant and softly moan.

The sexy neighbor pulled off Kyle's polo and marveled at the chiseled body hiding underneath before running her hands all over it and kissing his skin. She then pressed into his upper body so that he could reach around and unzip her dress.

Once the MILF was down to nothing but her black lace bra and thong, the horny teenager grabbed her ass, slapping it in the process. Tiffany responded to the playful pleasure by shoving her tits into his face. Kyle licked and sucked the tops of her breasts as she undid his belt and zipper.

Tiffany sat down on her "friend's" son's erection, which was contained within his boxers. They made out more before Kyle unclasped her bra. A burning Tiffany lifted herself off of his lap and yanked down his boxers. As she did this, Kyle pulled her thong to the side of her pussy lips. He didn't need to insert his fingers. She was already soaking wet for his entry.

"Take me!" moaned Tiffany as she fell back on the bed, pulling Kyle down with her.

Kyle, though, had other ideas. He lifted her agile body up into the air and flipped her over onto her stomach. He laid on top of her and whispered, "I want to grab your tits while I fuck you."

A kinky grin appeared on Tiffany's face as she arched her back and lifted her rear into the air. Before she knew it, a thick cock was pressing against her labia. It was too big to casually slide in. It took about a minute for Kyle to work it inside.

"Get it in there, baby. Please!"

Kyle's knob found its way inside. Tiffany cried as it continued to slide deeper and deeper inside of her. If she had had one this big before, it had to have been a long time ago. Tiffany turned her head and watched the 18-year-old's eyes and face as he pounded her.

*****

With her blouse buttoned all the way back on, Emma was ready to go downstairs in search of her son. She had no clue what she would say or do when she found him, but she had to know if he was actually going all the way with Tiffany. It was like a bad car accident, it would be an unsightly image, but she had to see it for herself.

Before stepping out of the bedroom, the mother felt that something was off. She wasn't wearing any panties. She found her beige underwear on the carpet, balled up with white stains and dark, moist patches. Emma had a choice between going pantiless in a miniskirt or slipping into cum-soaked underwear.

That was when she remembered that Allison would have some in her hamper. Hopefully, they wouldn't be that dirty. As she approached Allison and Brad's room, she noticed that the door was open. Maybe she'll have clean ones in there. Allison and Gary were out of the room already (Gary did not last long).

Emma rifled through a dresser until she found the right drawer. As expected, the lingerie was a bit on the seductive side. There were no beige panties or plain thongs to be seen. Not wanting to wear a G-String or an open back panty, Emma chose a hot pink thong from the limited options. She considered changing her skirt, but when she looked in the mirror she actually liked the way it accentuated her curves.

There was no disillusion for Emma in regards to how hot she looked. She patted down the strands of her hair that were sticking out in weird angles from the rapid motion of Evan's blowjob. For a moment, she stopped thinking about finding her son so that she could go into the bathroom to scrub the remaining cum spots off of her. One was just under her lip. She realized her lips had gotten tender, so she went through the medicine cabinet for some lip balm.

What she found was a familiar black makeup bag made out of nylon. Allison used to call it her "Dick Kit." In it, she kept all of her makeup that she would use to lure guys into her bedroom, as well as everyday essentials. Emma remembered this bag well because she had borrowed it on more than one occasion.

Emma opened it, and it still had the same types of items, albeit more expensive versions. There was no lip balm, but there was a semi-transparent hot pink lip gloss with a luster finish. Emma figured that if she had to choose a random lip gloss, she might as well choose the one that matched her thong and complemented her dark hair.

Studying herself in the mirror again, Emma was undeniably drop-dead sexy. After what she had just done with Evan, she had found a sexy swagger that she lost over decades of quiet suburban living. She began to feel like she was in college again, but now she felt even hotter. For a final touch, Emma unbuttoned the top three buttons again so her chest would pop out of her blouse. The wife and mother questioned whether it was too racy for the party. It's a swingers party. Sexy is what people are here for. You're not here to have sex, so you have to seem like you belong somehow.

The mom, in search of her son, was back on the first floor of the house. She passed by the living room. Her son was not there, but some of the people who had already finished up were seated there, including Evan.

"God Damn!" shouted Evan's voice.

"There's the girl I remember! Welcome back," Allison expressed, with a sense of pride.

"Where's the basement?" Emma impatiently asked.

"Well, I think there are people down there. But there's a door in the kitchen- "

Emma dashed to the kitchen, and after walking into a pantry, she found the door to the basement. Two men talking in the kitchen craned their necks in a double-take of disbelief.

******

Quietly creeping down the stairs, which were covered in maroon shag carpeting, Emma heard a series of high-pitched whines - whines that could only come from a female being fucked well. There was a steady orchestra of cheap bed springs squeaking and a frame thumping against drywall. Every few seconds, there was a male grunt.

Emma wanted to hustle down the stairs, but she forced herself to go slowly so that she wouldn't be seen or heard.

"Oh, baby! Fuck my pussy! Fuck it! Oh my god, you feel so fucking good inside me!"

On that note, Emma risked being heard and hurried down the walled-off staircase. When she landed at the bottom, she poked her nose around the corner and peered into the room. It was Emma's personal nightmare. On the pullout sofa bed, Kyle was ferociously fucking Tiffany doggy style.

The horrified mother was watching from behind her son's muscular back as he held Tiffany's breasts in his hands and repeatedly slapped his groin against her ass. Tiffany looked like she was in paradise. Emma tried to remember if her face had ever displayed that much ecstasy.

On a closer look, the sultrily dressed mother noticed scratch marks on her baby's back. You fucking scratched him up! Emma needed to do something. She couldn't bear the thought of Tiffany using her son for pleasure and marking him up, let alone allowing it to happen before her. It was almost as if Tiffany was marking him as her property. But every time Emma told herself to storm in and break it up, her body refused to budge. The awkwardness would be too much. Kyle was an adult, and he would never forgive her. She felt helpless.

Left with nothing but the ability to stand there and watch, the next thing Emma noticed was that Tiffany continued to gaze longingly at Kyle's handsome face. Emma stared daggers at Tiffany, almost as if she could break it up mentally. But the perturbed mother must have underestimated her own powers because her neighbor's concentration broke, and she caught Emma's eyes. The busty Asian's pupils enlarged as she stared right back at Emma as she fucked her son.

Tiffany's blood ran cold, wondering what Emma was about to do. But after a few more moments, Tiffany realized that Emma was in greater shock than she was. And she knew immediately that Emma was jealous that she was getting her son's love. "Oh Kyle, baby! Fuck me harder! Make my pussy yours!"

Emma was incensed. Tiffany was trying to piss her off, and it was working.

"Oh God! You're so fucking hot Mrs. Lee!" An oblivious Kyle was getting off on the dirty talking. "I wanna cum so deep inside you!"

"Yes, baby! Don't pull out. Shoot your load deep inside me with that massive fucking cock of yours. I want your cock to be mine!"

Tiffany watched Emma, and Emma's hazel eyes narrowed. There was nothing Emma wanted to do more than walk up and toss that bitch off of the mattress. This was by far the worst thing that Tiffany had ever done.

But there was something even worse about the situation. Are you kidding? Emma realized that her pussy was flooding. She was getting off from watching her son bang her friend.

All of a sudden, Emma found herself using all of her energy to prevent herself from rubbing her tingling vagina. Tiffany misunderstood the cause of Emma's painful and frustrated expression, and she decided to try to make things worse.

"Oh god, Kyle, who's your MILF? Who's the mom you like to fuck?"

"Oh fuck! You're my MILF."

"That's my boy! Fuck me harder."

That last exchange hit Emma the hardest, both in her heart and in her pussy. There was something about Kyle choosing another mom and giving his affection to her that made her upset. You're a smug fucking bitch, and everybody knows it. You're not gonna make me jealous. He's just trying to get you off. I'm his fucking Mom. You know he loves me more than you, he has to. Emma was being driven up the wall - by Tiffany's head games, by the erotic display before her, and the conversation she was having in her own head. He can fuck you as hard as you want, but you know you're not his MILF. I'm his mom. If anybody woman is his MILF, it's me. I raised him into the man he is! You don't deserve the reward for my work, I do. The next logical place for Emma's train of thought to go was to imagine that, instead of Tiffany, she was getting plowed from behind by Kyle. That mental image formed a wet spot in the hot pink thong that she borrowed from Allison.

Emma drove her fingers into her demanding cunt as Kyle had his way with Tiffany. Tiffany was blind to what Emma was doing with her hand because she was covered behind the staircase wall.

"Oh god, I'm about to cum!" Kyle roared.

"Yes, baby! Yes! I want you to shoot it in me," Tiffany responded, with pleasure.

Kyle demonstrated his strength by pulling out, lifting up Tiffany's body, spinning her around in the air, and dropping her back down on her back. It was one of the sexiest moves that Emma had ever seen in bed.

Due to how Kyle had flipped the 42-year-old beauty, she was now lying horizontally to Emma's eye. Kyle repositioned himself to fuck Tiffany on her back. It was clear that he wanted to have more control over the few final strokes to his climax. Tiffany raised her ankles and placed them on Kyle's broad shoulders.

Meanwhile, just over 15 feet away, the mom's jaw dropped. When she had caught him being blown by his classmate, he was fully clothed. He was naked now. And Kyle's body was shredded. She had seen it before, but she had never seen him shirtless when doing something so masculine and instinctive.

But, certainly, that was not the only thing that mesmerized Emma. Her son's erect cock matched the bulkiness of his body. It has at least 7-inches long with a thick, powerful girth. Emma didn't know where he got it from, but it certainly was not from Tom. The wet mom placed an extra finger inside herself as Kyle entered Tiffany, almost to mimic the feeling of the impressive fuckstick going inside her.

After just a few thunderous strokes, Kyle squinted and jammed the length of his manhood into Tiffany. The woman, who Emma had always considered Little Miss Perfect, was naked on a basement mattress, writhing in pleasure around a teenager's dick as it filled her pussy with cum.

This was insanely hot to Emma, but it also made her jealous that she wasn't the one squirming on the bed beneath her son.

Kyle finished pumping, and he collapsed on Tiffany. They kissed passionately and rested there, breathing heavily. Emma snuck back upstairs.

*****

Back on the first floor, Emma's mind swirled. She didn't know what to do. There is not a protocol for how you should handle getting aroused by seeing your son fuck your neighbor and then getting even hornier by imagining he's fucking you.

Emma, with adrenaline flowing through her body, mindlessly paced back and forth, almost looking for a way to touch back down to reality. All of the men, and even women, who had not yet seen Emma's new look, were blown away by the transformation. Men who had been unenthused by her earlier now had their pupils glued to her face, figure, and presence.

Finally, Emma bumped into Allison.

"Oh, hey, Emma. So... You never told me how things went with Ev-"

"Allison, I need to get something off my chest. Can we talk in private?"

Her friend quipped, "Well, it looks like you've already taken a lot off of your chest, ha-ha. It's nice to see the girls again."

"Allison! This is serious. I need to talk to someone about this right now, and you're the only person who could possibly hear what I have to say and not think I'm weird."

The redhead changed her demeanor. "Well, this sounds juicy. I'm sure whatever it is, I'll be able to handle it. Let's go up to my room." Allison inspected Emma's lips and smirked, "And it looks like someone dug into the Dick Kit."

*****

"Ok, so what happened? Tell me everything."

Sitting on Allison's bed to talk about boys, Emma continued to feel like she was back in college again. "Well, uh...um... it's hard to say because I have no clue how you're gonna take it."

"Just say it. I don't care if you killed somebody. Just tell me, and I won't look at you any differently." Allison was simply saying anything to hear the juicy news.

"Ok," Emma breathed and prepared herself for her statement. "When I went downstairs, I saw Kyle fucking Tiffany."

Allison slowly raised her palms, awaiting more detail. "And...? That's what was supposed to happen. Did you not expect him to fuck another woman at a swingers party?"

"No, I knew that. Honestly, though, I wasn't ready to see that, and I would have preferred if it were anyone other than Tiffany. It was what happened while I was watching."

Allison's face lit up. "So, you didn't just happen to see it, you were watching. You dirty girl." Emma's face puckered with some embarrassment in the exact same way it did 24 years ago when Allison demanded to know if she truly did let four men run a train on her. Getting more into the conversation, Allison pleaded for more details, "And let me guess... You found out Kyle has a monster cock."

"No - well, yes - but that's kind of it. Well, I guess that's part of it- " Emma was cut off by her friend.

"OH. MY. GOD!" Allison covered her open mouth. "You wanna fuck your son! Gahhh!"

"No! No! No!" Emma's cheeks reddened.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Admit it. You want your stud-of-a-son to fuck your brains out! Admit it! Oh my god, I have never liked you more than I do right now. This is fucking amazing."

Emma was at least glad that Allison had no issues with the subject, clearly. "Allison, calm down. It's not that. I was just horny from watching him. I don't actually want to fuck him, I was just horny by the idea of it."

"Mm, hmmm. Sure." Allison had a playfully doubtful look on her face.

"I'm serious. I would never do that. I just got horny from it, and now I don't know what to do. I will admit that after I caught him getting bad oral from some fellow teenager, I have thought that he should be with someone who is trustworthy, understands him, and can help guide him. And after what I just saw, I feel like I'm the only one who could properly do it... But I think every mother feels that when her son starts fucking other women, right? Anyway, what if I can never look at him the same way again and it ruins our relationship?"

Allison thought carefully. "Listen, Emma, I've been involved in the world of kink ever since our freshman year. I can assure you that you are far from the first mother to think of her son in that way. Some mothers actually have sex with their sons- "

"That's gross!"

"And this is coming from a woman that, by the smell of it, was just rubbing her clit to the idea of her son fucking her with his large cock?"

"Point taken," replied Emma, apologetically.

"Anyway, don't worry about it. A lot of younger men think about their moms in that way too. With how hot you are, I can guarantee you that Kyle thinks of you in that way. And him thinking about you that way hasn't affected your relationship."

"Well, I doubt Kyle thinks about me that way because I dress conservatively around the house. He's never seen me like this Actually, nobody has in years, ha-ha. But you've actually made me feel better. Thanks, Ally. And can you really smell my pussy juice?"

Allison chuckled, "Uh, yeah... What, are your panties soaked with it?"

Emma laughed even harder, her cheeks red, "No. But yours are." She tugged the hot-pink thong string from under her waistband. "Sorry about that. I guess I should replace them with a fresh pair."

"Don't you dare apologize. And leave them on - I like you better this way." Allison winked as she stood up and left the room.

*****

Downstairs, more food was brought out, and everybody was hanging out and chatting. Kyle sat in the living room with three other men, including Evan. They were talking about football when Allison descended the staircase and dropped into the room. "How's everybody doing in here?"

There was a unanimous, "Good."

"Excellent. Did everyone enjoy their activities? I know I did." Allison winked at Gary, who was also sitting in the room. His face was flushed from knowing Allison was just being a good hostess by making her guest feel better about his lackluster performance.

Everyone nodded and commented on how much they enjoyed their time. Allison smiled and wandered off to the kitchen. A few moments later, Emma arrived at the bottom of the stairs. She, too, walked into the living room to see what was going on. All of the men were at attention.

When Kyle turned to see his mother, he froze. He was stunned into silent paralysis. His mom had transformed from - well, his mom - and into a slutty, sexy knockout. He gulped as his eyes locked onto every square inch of her sexy body. His mind scrambled to comprehend how this could have happened. Emma stood there was if everything were normal. She had a confidence and a coolness about her.

"Hey, Sweetie. Did you have fun while I was gone?"

Kyle couldn't believe that his own mother was asking him a question about sex, let alone wondering if he enjoyed it or not. She asked it as if it were run-of-the-mill conversation for them.

The flabbergasted son stammered as he kept staring at his mom's chest and then back at her face. "I uh... I um... Yeah." He didn't know what to say.

Emma knew he was ogling her, but she did not want to embarrass him. It was normal for a guy to look at an exposed chest and a sexy outfit. If you say something, you're just gonna have three more months of barely talking to him.

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,563 Followers
123456...8