The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,563 Followers

With a parched mouth, the 30-year-old man nodded his head, his large eyes open. Allison turned around so that her ass was in RJ's face. She shuffled back toward the couch before practically jumping back onto RJ's lap.

On the couch, Allison bounced up and down on RJ's lap as she watched the mother make intense oral love. RJ's hands enveloped Allison's tits as he thrust his hips up. Allison was excitedly watching her friend. She twisted her neck to proclaim to the man inside of her, "That's the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen!"

RJ wittily responded, "I guess you didn't get a good look at my cock when you had our mouth on it."

Allison laughed in between the pants that she was released with each bounce on his dick. "Maybe if you and Denise spend the night, I can give it another look after she and Brad fall asleep."

RJ's rhythm picked up.

But RJ wasn't the only one moving faster to euphoria. Emma had taken Kyle's weighted testicles into her hand to help build his load.

As that was going on, RJ and Allison suddenly found themselves approaching a climactic finish on the couch. The redhead turbulently rode the black cock, her back sticking to the stomach of the heavyset man.

Allison's screams had to have been heard throughout the house, because John dashed into the living room, somewhat in a hurry, like something major was happening. He and Denise had finished rather quickly. There was shock and awe on his face as he saw two couples fucking right there in the living room. Emma and Kyle didn't notice him. They were in their own world.

John did end up making eye contact with Allison and RJ. He noticed they were watching the mom and son engage in post-sex oral. John joined the viewing party as Emma and Kyle performed.

Emma, realizing that speed wasn't going to work for her son because of how warm he was, decided to stick out her salivating tongue. She used it to lick her son's penis a quarter of the way down, gently touching the sensitive flesh of his shaft with her soft lips. Let's try this intimate approach.

Kyle, his forehead drenched in sweat, tried to understand his mom's new tactics. Emma held eye contact with her son and bobbed her head back. She then, ever so gently, grazed her teeth against the smooth skin while she used her tongue to massage the underside of his throbbing cock.

After Emma's mouth left Kyle's sex organ, she stared deeply into his eyes and mouthed, "I love you." She then puckered her lips and gave a long and passionate open-mouthed kiss to her son's swollen head, sensually sucking up more of his salty pre-cum.

Neither Kyle nor Emma had ever been a part of something more romantically sexual in their lives. Kyle almost ejaculated at that moment, but he managed to use all of his mental control to stop his body from doing so. He didn't want to miss out on more pleasure. Emma noticed the twitching and realized that she had better take action. She didn't want her son to cum before they could have even more fun. I'm not finished with you yet.

Using a well-learned trick, the mother firmly pressed her fingers underneath his package, between his ballsac and his asshole, cutting off the pressure leading to his penis. That stopped the immediate threat of him cumming.

Emma then opened her mouth and engulfed the length of the cock before her. She withdrew her head, her lips wrapped tightly around Kyle's cock. Gazing up, and seeing the incomprehensible desire in Kyle's eyes, Emma went back in, determined to pleasure him in a way he could never experience from another woman.

Increasing speed without sacrificing intimacy, Emma was finally blowing her son in a way that she found ideal. She dug her fingernails into his hard waist so that she could leverage her momentum in order to bob her head even faster. The horny wife refused to slow down her raunchy devouring of the thick penis.

"Oh god, Mom! Keep going!"

The scene unfolded before John, reawakening his limping dick. He started to rub through his pants. The countryman was then startled by the laughing he heard to his left. He jolted his head in the direction of the couch, taking his hand off his cock. Allison was laughing at the sight of him - a man standing alone in the living room, masturbating while watching another couple have oral sex.

John's cheeks reddened in embarrassment. Allison realized her laughter had unintentionally hurt her party guest. "John, I'm sorry! It's just that you're standing there awkwardly. Come sit down and jerk off so that you don't look so weird, ya goof!" Allison's hospitality and playful teasing made the middle-aged man feel more comfortable to laugh at himself. He sat down on the tweed couch, next to Allison.

RJ was sweating as the attractive, free-spirited woman slapped repeatedly on his lap. With RJ's large form sitting in the middle of the couch, there wasn't much room for John. He undid his belt and pulled his trousers down just enough so that his hand could access his swelling package. He jerked off to the erotic scene between the mom and son.

Kyle placed his hand on the back of Emma's head and moved it back and forth, helping her blow harder and faster. Kyle then fervently started the process of thrusting his erection into Emma's open mouth, pulling her dark head into his groin as he did so.

He's about to cum.

The young cock started to leak more and more of its delicious precum, which was being sent up from the tightened balls hanging below. Emma's mouth was coated in the sperm-less ejaculate, which tasted addictively delicious.

Emma was living her new fantasy, and Kyle was living his.

The imagery of the blowjob was too sensual for Allison to handle. It filled her with so much lust that she needed more than just RJ's thrusting. She reached down to her side and used her hand to commandeer John's shaft away from him. He had no objections.

Surprised, John looked at Allison. She wanted to smile back, but she was in too much sexual agony. The grip on his penis was firm. The slutty woman held her arm steady and allowed RJ's steady thrusting to do the masturbatory work for her.

John was excited, and he took it upon himself to go a step further. He slid his pants off all the way and then stood up on the couch. He placed his hand on the top of the furniture to brace himself. His cock was now right in front of Allison's face, and it was still in her hand.

The horny seductress did not hesitate, even for a moment, to give John what he wanted. Anything to increase her own arousal. She put him in her mouth and talentedly sucked him off while she rode RJ. The big man underneath did not care. He was still fucking Allison, and he found her promiscuity erotic. "You're so fucking sexy, Ally, baby!"

With her head turned, Allison had to stop watching her friend, but she had her own erotic situation to focus on.

Just feet away, Kyle deliberately tugged on Emma's hair. She knew what he was signaling. The mother embraced the welcomed ejaculation.

Just as Kyle's ticking pipe bomb twitched in her mouth, Emma released her lips. Even though she wanted to do it, due to how enlarged his testicles and cock were, there was simply no way she could take all of her son's semen in her mouth.

Emma gripped the thick, wagging cock in her right hand and held it parallel with the ground, about six inches from her blushing face. Her mouth was held slightly agape, showing an anticipating grin.

Knowing he had reached the end of his glorious run, Kyle allowed his eyelids close in a squint. His body tightened, and his cock flexed one last time.

Rope after rope after rope of thick, hot, gooey jizz fired out of the open slit in Kyle's cock and landed all over Emma's beautiful face. The first rope of cum landed on Emma's forehead, some of it getting into her black hair. The second rope landed on her left eyelid, which she had managed to shut at the last moment. The third strand of Kyle's semen erupted into Emma's upper lip, most of the cum going into her open mouth. Emma tasted the full version of her son's delicious ejaculate. The fourth, fifth, and sixth ropes of cum glazed the rest of Emma's face. And the final salty strand from Kyle's softening erection drooped down onto the bare 36D's hovering below

After how she had orgasmed earlier, and what she was able to do to her son now, Emma had never been so sexually satisfied. Kyle was exhausted. He stumbled, but he managed to keep his balance in the end.

The content mother opened her eyelids with difficulty, as her son's load clung to her mascara-covered eyelashes. Emma repeatedly used her index finger to swiftly wipe the remnants of the male orgasm off of her eyes, each time inserting her cum-covered finger into her mouth. After swallowing the facial, Emma was able to look at her son's eyes again.

Emma then rose to her feet and leaned into Kyle's sturdy body so that her breasts pressed against his lower chest. The mother and son embraced and kissed passionately, their tongues intertwining and amorously massaging each other. After they dropped their arms, they then tilted their heads again for one more gentle kiss.

Kyle and Emma let their bodies separate so that they could collect their minds after the incredible experience they had just shared.

It was then that they finally took notice of what was happening on the couch. Emma did a double-take, realizing that her friend was humping RJ's cock as she sucked John's.

"Allison!" Emma got the attention of her friend. Allison looked out of the corner of her eye. "Allison, that's sexy as hell, but can you be doing that here?! What if their wives walk in?"

A concerned look came over John and RJ's faces. Even though it was a swingers party, there was still a difference between your spouse going into a private room with another woman while you're with another man, and walking into an open living room and seeing him in a three-way.

"Yeah, we probably shouldn't do this," John admitted. Still, he did not make the necessary change to his behavior. He wanted to cum.

"Allison, you need to finish up before they come in and see this!" Emma added.

RJ, Allison, and John all picked up their speed. Allison pulled her mouth from John's dick, leaving just her hand to pump. "Then come help me!" Allison pleaded.

"Allison," Emma answered honestly, "I am too tired to do anything to anybody."

Allison looked disappointed - not just because she wanted to get the men off before an awkward situation ensued, but because she wanted to have a "reunion" of sorts with her friend - kind of like the good ole days.

Emma could tell that her friend really wanted her to contribute. Looking at John, Emma could see that his eyes were glued to her chest, even though it was Allison stroking him.

The tired mom then turned back to Kyle. The gracious son smiled with a nod, giving his mom his blessing. He knew that what they had just done transcended casual sex, and he had no reason to be worried. "I love you, Mom."

Emma blew her son a kiss, and then she walked over to the couch. She stood before John, took his hand in hers, and placed it on her chest. John became more aroused as he felt up the nicest rack he had ever gotten his hand on.

The naked, humping redhead smiled at the reunion with her friend. Allison decided to give Emma her version of a reward - she continued to jerk off John's ejaculator, but she aimed it toward Emma's chest.

In a desire to help her friend, who had given her so much, Emma reached up and laid her hand on John's shoulder. She encouraged, "Come on, John. I wanna see that hot cock of yours shoot a load all over my massive tits! Don't you wanna see that? Look how hard my nipples are for you (They were hard for Kyle)."

Allison noticed Kyle sitting alone on the carpet and felt bad that he was left out, even if he had no more energy. She waved her free hand for him to come over. Kyle slowly got up and walked over in front of Allison, next to his mom. With her free hand, Allison traced her fingers along Kyle's chiseled body. It made Kyle feel involved, and the young, sexy visual also encouraged Allison to fuck RJ harder.

Soon, the two men under Allison's control were losing their minds. They were reaching the tipping point of their experience. John was in a squatting position, his rear on the back cushions of the couch, as Allison jerked him off in Emma's direction. The vein in his forehead pulsated. He squeezed Emma's firm breasts. Emma made it easier for him by propping them up with her available arm. She then moved her breasts right under his dick, making an enticing target for his ejaculate. "C'mon, John, let's see it!"

As John closed his eyes to finish, Emma quickly wrapped one arm around his torso and placed her other hand on Allison's. The sly MILF spun John to the side and aimed his spewing nozzle at Allison's bouncing tits.

Allison, riding the black cock, suddenly had splatters of goo on her chest and stomach. "You bitch!" the redhead grinned. Emma laughed back.

With his face making him look like he was about to pass out, RJ came at the right time. Allison braced herself on his lap, and she held tightly onto Kyle's body as RJ finally clenched the muscles in his groin and released his cum deep into the wet pussy. The hostess, who hadn't changed much since college, hopped off of RJ's lap, kissed Kyle on the cheek for his help, and staggered toward her apricot dress so that she put it on as soon as she got cleaned up.

It was obvious that John was unhappy with Emma's little prank. His cum did not hit its intended target. But just as Emma had done with her son's semen, Allison scooped and consumed John's cum while he watched, which made him feel a little better.

With the last swallow of John's cum on her fingers, Allison spun around and smacked Emma on her bare ass, leaving a glob of John's cum on her reddened bottom. The exhausted, dark-haired woman chuckled at the returned horseplay, as she put her clothes back on without cleaning John off of her.

Emma then winked at John while she made a jerking motion with her fist next to her mouth. "Next time, when I'm not tired, you can finish anywhere."

Allison then eyed Kyle and made the same fist motion that Emma had made for John. She playfully flirted, "And so can you."

It turned out that the sex in the living room had reached its finale in the nick of time. Kyle, Emma, RJ, John, and Allison donned the final articles of their clothing just as other female and male pairs began returning to the living room.

*****

Two weeks later, Kyle walked into the kitchen as Emma was in the middle of a phone conversation with Tiffany.

"Well, let's just say that Kyle and I have been very busy lately," Emma smirked in her son's direction as he walked up to her and smacked her ass before leaving the room. "Yeah, I can honestly say that you'd have an intensity and a deep love of unlike anything you'll ever know with Choi. I mean, has there been any luck with Patrick, or is he still aloof?"

It was liberating for Emma to rediscover her personality and her true desires in life (Kyle was certainly enjoying it). And Emma felt good about the reversal of roles. It was nice to see Tiffany to be jealous of her for once. And yet, she now found herself wanting them to be friends, friends who could share this rare life decision.

The proud mom continued, "That's a shame. I can help you keep working on him. Well, Tom is going away this Saturday on an overnight trip. I already called Allison and Brad, and they confirmed that they'll be having another party. They, apparently, also have some new games that they want to try out, so it should be a new experience. Oh! And I bought this really slutty outfit from this fun website that I can send you the link to. Maybe you should get an outfit too, and invite Patrick instead of Choi. You never know..."

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,563 Followers
1...345678