The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,563 Followers

They went down again and popped back up in real speed. Emma had a flashback to the feeling of grinding on guys at parties. This felt no different.

"Alright, I can do it alone now," Emma promised.

Kyle stood there, pressed tightly against his mom. Emma could feel his erection throbbing against her ass. Her son stood perfectly stout as she lowered herself. He wasn't backing up, and she didn't ask him to. It was much more difficult to bend her knees without him bending down along with her. There was little room.

Emma was determined to make it work with her current space constraints. She gripped her left hand on the edge of the wooden table to help leverage herself. With her butt pressed firmly into her son's abs as well as the top few inches of his shaft, Emma worked her hips down toward her heels.

After going down as far as she could in the tight space, Emma stopped and lined up her shot. What she didn't realize was, in the heat of the moment, the back of her miniskirt had not followed her ass down her son's legs, due to the friction.

Kyle still couldn't see her pink thong, but he noticed that the skirt was bunched up around his groin. He thought his mom might freak out if her skirt were half off, so he bent his knees slightly, trying to lower the material on his mom's firm, round cheeks. At that moment, Kyle realized how much more he felt for his mom than he ever did for any of the sluts at his school. This felt right.

Unaware of what was going on behind her, Emma sprung up to shoot. Her whole jolted, and she missed horribly. Everyone in the room laughed. Emma was in shock. As she slid up her son's body, while leaning still leaning forward, her thin thong had run straight up against her son's tall erection. It was like a bolt of electricity, Kyle's cock grinding into her pussy and bare ass, only separated by jeans and two light pieces of underwear.

Emma slid away from Kyle and stepped to the side. Her turn was over. Allison came up to her and pinched her arm. In a thrilling voice, she congratulated, "There ya fucking go! That's my girl!"

Kyle used his hand to wipe beads of sweat from his forehead.

"I think I did a good job," Emma sort of questioned Allison.

"You did perfectly. That was soooo hot to watch. Don't you dare even act like you didn't like that," Allison commanded her friend.

"It was definitely good for him. I'm afraid he'll want it too much."

"Good for just him? Really?" Allison rolled her eyes, "Emma, you're glowing."

Emma felt both pleasure and concern over the sensation.

John and Caroline both made the last cup, and the game was over. Brad got up from the couch and announced that the table game had reached an end.

The hot mom asked Brad, "So, is the party coming to a close?"

He, and everyone else except for Kyle, laughed. Brad replied, "Of course not! It's only 10:30. We still have another activity. It wouldn't be much of a party if we only passed the bowl around once."

"And this time, Em," Brad's girlfriend added quietly, "make sure you actually put out, regardless of how good of head you give."

The two newbies were surprised that they would be pairing off to swing again.

Emma had never cheated on her husband, but with how horny she was, she would have fucked any guy there just for relief.

*****

Once again, everyone walked into the living room. Allison and Brad were already there, having a discussion, Allison sitting on the ottoman holding the fishbowl.

Emma walked in, her son close behind her. The only place available to sit was to Allison's left. So Emma sat on the reclining chair and crossed her legs so that she wouldn't be showing anything off anything hiding in her miniskirt.

Having no place to sit, Kyle found a better position standing behind his mom. This gave him the ability to stare directly down into his mother's abundant cleavage. It was the best view he had gotten thus far, and it was not lost on Emma, as she leaned back more in the recliner to enhance his viewing experience.

"Ok, it seems everyone is here," Allison took charge this time. "It's time to start again. Ladies, please write your names on the papers being passed around."

All of the women had curious looks on their faces, but none spoke up, not wanting to attack the gracious hostess. Each woman wrote her name, folded the card, and placed it in the fishbowl.

It got back to Allison, and then Brad mentioned, "Wait, it's the women's turn to pick!"

"Yeah, I was going to say," agreed Caroline.

"Oh crap, you're right. My bad everyone." Allison simply dumped the folded papers on the carpet next to her. She then passed out the stack of papers again.

The men soon had all of their names in the bowl. It made its way back to Allison, and she pondered where to start. Gary raised his hand, somewhat jokingly. All of a sudden, the bowl fell from Allison's lap, and the pieces of paper fell like confetti all over the floor near the ottoman. "Are you frickin' kidding me? I'm losing it."

The crowd laughed, and Evan joked, "Maybe you're too horny."

Allison retorted with innuendo and winked, "Well, if I pick your name, you can find out for yourself."

The crowd made an "Ooooh" noise. And then Allison chuckled.

She began the laborious process of sorting through the papers, as the unused men's and women's names were mixed together. Allison opened up each card and checked the names. After a minute, she announced, "Fuck it. I'm just gonna put all the pieces in there, and if you choose another woman just get rid of it and wait until you choose a man."

Everyone agreed, laughing.

The bowl was full of papers, and Allison scanned the floor and guessed, "Well, I'm pretty sure I found them all."

Allison handed the fishbowl to Nancy, the woman in her mid-fifties who Kyle pegged as experienced earlier in the evening. Nancy reached in and pulled out Tiffany's name. She humored, "Okay, Tiff, let's go." It got a rise from the guests.

On her next pick, Nancy chose Evan. When they got up to go find a room, Nancy looked in Emma's direction and badgered, "Don't worry Evan, this time you'll actually get to fuck."

The other couples looked at Emma and laughed heartily at the burn. Emma was stung, but she was determined to play it off coolly but sexually. "I was just getting warmed up. The man I get this time will get to drain his balls wherever he wants."

The men, and some of the women, howled. Kyle's erection somehow got even bigger from his mom's declaration.

"Promise you won't prude-out again?" Allison interrogated.

Encouraged by the positive reaction garnered by her lewd remark, an aroused Emma kept up the ante. "Allison, I'll let you taste the cum that drips out of my pussy as proof!" Everyone gasped and laughed.

"You got a deal, Em! You are definitely back!" Allison was thrilled to have her longtime friend restored to her original persona.

The next person to pick was Tiffany. Emma was praying that she wouldn't choose Kyle. The attractive Asian MILF picked a piece of paper and unfolded it. "Choi," Tiffany emotionlessly read, disappointed.

Emma waited for Tiffany to put Choi's paper back into the bowl and pick again. But instead, she and Choi stood up together, and Tiffany passed the bowl to the next woman.

A confused Emma whispered to Allison, "Wait, but that's her husband."

Allison shrugged, "Yeah, that happens sometimes. There's a one in eight chance you choose your date."

Not only was Emma surprised, but this was also news to the young man standing behind her. Kyle instantly became invigorated by the possibility of his mom pulling his name out of the fishbowl. Since two people had chosen, it was now down to a one in six chance. Emma, too, imagined what would happen if she selected her son's name. Her mind flashed back to her earlier visions of her lying underneath of her son on the pullout bed in the basement. To her alarm, warm liquid once again began to gather in the center of her thong.

It was later in the night, and this round moved quickly. Most of the matched swingers hung around just to see how the game would play out. Unlike last time, Emma now commanded all of the attention from the men. The already-chosen men wanted to stay in the living room to see which lucky guy would end up with the new feminine face.

There were now only four women left. Melinda selected Brad's name. When there were only three women left, and the pile of papers diminished, Emma couldn't believe that there was a one-in-three chance of her drawing Kyle's name. What the hell would I do? Kyle couldn't believe it either. His eyes kept switching between the bowl and his mom's face and body.

The glass bowl was now in Allison's hands. She reached in. As her hand entered, Emma noticed that hidden in between two of her closed fingers Allison clenched two or three white pieces of paper. She swirled her hand in the jar. Emma had figured it out. Allison wanted to fuck Kyle so badly that she found and then withheld his name when she "spilled" the bowl earlier. She had even purposely made the women write their names on papers too so that when she "gave up" sorting and decided to put all the papers into the bowl, nobody would realize they were short one man's name!

Allison dropped one of the papers into the bowl and then read the name, "RJ!"

"Well, I guess now RJ will get to see how horny you are," quipped, Evan.

In a kinky response to Evan, who was clearly upset that he hadn't been chosen, instead of getting up, Allison slid her dress halfway up her thighs, reached under, and tugged down a red, open-back thong. She then stood up, first walking over to RJ and rubbing his black nose and face into her creamy breasts, and then she walked over to where Evan was sitting and shoved the thong in his mouth. "This is a coupon for one free session of hardcore anal sex available only on a later date. Don't lose it!"

Everyone remaining in the room cheered like crazy. That was one of the sexier things Emma had seen Allison do, barring her actually having sex with a guy (or multiple guys). Allison then sat back down next to Emma, wanting to watch the final selections.

Emma pressed her lips to Allison's ear and covered her mouth so that Kyle couldn't decipher her words. "I thought you were trying to rig it so you could get Kyle! I saw you hide the papers?"

With a devilish grin, the host flicked her long red hair and whispered back, "Well, after the comment Evan made, I had to tease him by going with another guy, and I wouldn't have used your son for that. And secondly, what type of friend would I be if I didn't let my friend have her son since she is who he rightfully belongs with and wants so badly?"

Emma's face turned to stone. She rigged it so I would end up with Kyle... Her mind went blank and she wasn't able to think. She was in shock.

As the astounded mom regained her brain functionality, she realized that Allison had this in mind the entire time. Allison had kept telling her to make her son want her more and to be even sexier for him - not because she cared about her feud with Tiffany - but because she wanted them to be together. She was having me seduce him SO I WOULD ACTUALLY END UP FUCKING HIM!

The clever and wicked grin still remained on Allison's face as she watched the gears turn in her friend's head, uncovering her plan. As Allison handed Emma the fishbowl, she offered a semi-arrogant, "You're welcome."

Fear prevented Emma from sticking her hand in the bowl. There were three papers left. The mother didn't know what to do. She couldn't choose her son's name. There's no way she could choose him and then not feel forced by peer pressure to do something. But then, Emma considered that maybe Allison was right. Maybe she did want him as badly as he wanted her. Was she was aroused by the idea due to his attractive body, or did she have the desire to be the one to guide him into manhood? The battle in her mind brought her hand no closer to the bowl.

Oh, wait! It then hit Emma that Denise still had to choose a partner, and John was still waiting to be selected. Denise, waiting patiently in her white dress, also had a 50-percent chance of selecting Kyle. Emma had been torn because she assumed selecting her son was a sure thing. The possibility of choosing someone other than Kyle allowed Emma to finally reach into the fishbowl.

All eyes in the room were on her, more intensely than before. Everybody was engrossed in the concept of a mother picking her son's name. They weren't judging negatively. Some found it interesting, and others, erotic. The mother could feel her son's warm breath on her neck as he leaned over her to watch her fingers swirl in the fishbowl. The back of Emma's head was now touching Kyle's encroaching chest. She knew whose name he wanted to see.

Emma pinched a slip of paper and unfolded it. She breathed. "Sarah." There was a universal exhale after the false alarm.

The torn MILF plunged her hand in again. She chose another small slip of paper. She unfolded it at a low angle so that Kyle couldn't read it over her shoulder. Emma paused, her body still, and the room held its breath. "Kyle."

Cheers, clapping, and shouting erupted. Everybody except for John and Tiffany was thrilled by the outcome. Emma sat there in disbelief as Kyle involuntarily expressed his glee by reaching his arms down and wrapping them around Emma. They wrapped underneath her breasts and lifted them up.

Allison was the loudest supporter. "I am so happy for you two!" She looked into Emma's stunned eyes and congratulated, "It's gonna feel so fucking good when he's pounding you out!"

An involuntary, content smile formed on Emma's face, thinking of the scenario her friend provided. Justifying her willingness and excitement for the situation as her simply "going with the flow," Emma tilted her head back so that she could see her son's facial reaction to the news. He was cautiously excited, and his arms were still wrapped around her.

Emma reached up and grabbed Kyle's shoulder, pulling him down more. With her soft, moist lips, Emma kissed him lightly on his mouth, leaving a smudge from the pink lipgloss. Kyle's face was burning.

"Boo! Come on, kiss him for real!" shouted Melinda.

The beaming mom replied, "I'll wait until he has his shirt off."

As the audience cheered, Kyle was in disbelief over what his mom had just said.

In all the hubbub regarding Emma and Kyle, the swingers seemed to forget that Denise still had yet to pick her partner. Even though it had to be John, it was still customary to pull the name out of the fishbowl.

"Hold on a second," Brad stopped the festivities and foreplay between the mother and son. "Denise has to pick her partner."

RJ's wife reached into the bowl and pulled out the one remaining piece of paper. "I wonder what it will say?" Her joke backfired when the paper read, "Brenda."

"I don't understand," shook John.

Allison searched the floor around her and then grabbed a piece of paper from under the ottoman. "Oh shoot. I'm sorry, John. I thought I put all the papers in."

John said it didn't matter since he got to go with Denise.

Emma gave a probing look at Allison. The slick friend winked back. Oh my god... She rigged it so I could have ONLY ended up with Kyle! Though, with the amount of fun Emma was having so far, she found it hard to complain.

"Hey, Kyle," Allison called out with a naughty grin. "Tell your mom that you want to collect your prize."

Emma smiled but shook her head to the side in a way that showed she was hesitant yet secretly interested in doing what Allison was suggesting.

"I don't know what that means, but I like the sound of it!" a more confident Kyle shrugged.

Allison coyly responded, "I'll let your mom explain it to you."

"I am not going to tell him! He's not ready to hear about that," Emma insisted.

Evan spoke up, "He listened to me talk about what we did upstairs. I'm sure he's okay with hearing it." Evan just wanted to hear about it as well.

"Ok, I will tell him then." Allison spoke over Emma's resisting voice, "Back in college, whenever your hot sexy mother and I would let a true stud like yourself fuck our brains out, we'd let him take home the underwear we had on. We called it him 'collecting his prize'. You should collect yours now."

Kyle looked down at his mom, who was staring right back up at him. "Should I collect it?"

Seeing the hope in the hazel eyes he got from her, Emma didn't have the heart to say no. And she was becoming more aroused by the second. In a dry, sultry tone, she questioned, "Well, you can't fuck me if my thong is still on, can you?"

For Kyle, it was a dream. "Woah. Do you just give it to me?"

The scantily dressed mother was in full-on seductive mode. She pulled Kyle's head back down until her lips touched his ear. "No, Sweetie. Mommy's gonna open up her legs for you, and you're going to reach under my skirt. And then, you're going to slide my wet thong off so that you can see mommy's nice shaved pussy. Then, you're going to keep that thong and cum in it whenever you think of me."

Kyle was shaking in his shoes, and he nearly came into his boxers. He walked around from behind the recliner so that he was facing his mom. In a room full of erotic aroma, Emma uncrossed her legs and pulled the lever on the recliner. Her upper body went back and her legs were lifted. "Go ahead, Kyle. Claim me in front of everyone."

With trembling arms, the 18-year-old son stepped toward the recliner until he was stopped by his mom's heels, which were pressed together. He took a foot in each hand and parted the smooth legs slowly until they were on either side of him. The other men in the room moved so that they could try to see inside Emma's skirt.

The son began to go down on a knee so that he could be level with his mom's vagina. Emma, though, wagged her finger. Kyle paused. Emma then lifted her legs and then rested them on his shoulders. Kyle looked straight down into his mother's miniskirt. He saw the hot-pink thong.

Emma leveraged her ankles and rears of her heels to nudge Kyle in her direction. He took the hint. He leaned toward his mom, stopping once his shins touched the edge of the recliner. He then bent at the waist. At this point, Emma's miniskirt was bunched up near her waist, and the bottoms of her butt cheeks were showing.

The smell of wet pussy filled Kyle's nostrils as he moved towards the thong. His hands reached under the waistband of the skirt and grabbed the lacey, pink strings. He began to yank them down Emma's thighs, but a one-inch-wide strip of material clung to his mom's soaking pussy. With a harder yank, he broke the thong free. Kyle studied his mom's gorgeous, glistening pussy before removing his head from between her thighs. Dad obviously didn't do much damage, Kyle joked to himself.

The horny teenager stepped back, sliding the thong down off of his mom's black heels. He held them in the air for the room, as if he were raising a trophy. Emma closed her legs and adjusted her skirt.

"Mom, they're so wet," Kyle remarked.

As Emma pushed the recliner lever back down, she explained, "That's what happens when you spend the last two hours dreaming about your son burying his monster cock inside of you." Emma then looked down at the large swell in Kyle's jeans. "Speaking of which..."

Allison proposed with a reminiscing tone, "RJ and I will take the guest room. Kyle and Emma will also take the guest room since there are two mattresses. It will be a nostalgic call back to freshman year."

Emma knew that her old roommate just wanted to see she and Kyle have sex. But, after everything that Allison had done, Emma decided she deserved to have things the way she wanted them.

The other pairs began to call dibs on rooms in the house and filtered out of the living room. Soon it was just Allison, RJ, Emma, and Kyle remaining. A thong-less Emma rose from the recliner. With a hot-pink prize partially hanging from his front pocket, Kyle stepped behind his mother and marveled at the back of her skirt.

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,563 Followers
1...345678