The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing her son right behind her, Emma pushed her butt back into him. It made contact with his erection again. Kyle couldn't resist. He grabbed his mom's hips in his hands and started to gyrate them so that her ass would rub against his throbbing cock.

Emma quickly got into it. She began to grind at her own pace and made sure she went hard into her son. Kyle slipped his hands under the waistband of her skirt. The lustful mom responded by reaching behind her with her right hand and pulling her son's head next to hers.

Not being able to take it anymore, Kyle plunged his right hand deep into the skirt and slipped his middle and index fingers into his mom's steaming mound, simultaneously sucking on her neck. Emma moaned and she tilted her neck to give her son easier access.

For minutes, the mother and son stood in place, furiously grinding into each other as Kyle nibbled and kissed his mom's neck. The son's fingers were glazed in his mom's juices. As wide open as her vaginal canal was, Emma knew it would be a painful pleasure to work her son inside of her.

Kyle's fingers twirled around inside Emma. He hit her sensitive clit, and Emma nearly screamed, "Oh god, Baby! I want you inside me. Please, Kyle, let's just fuck already!"

The young stud said nothing back. Instead, he did the hottest thing to ever happen to Emma. He removed his hands from under to waistband, brought them up to her chest, and curled his fingers under the left and right plackets of his mom's blouse. The highest remaining button that was already stretched to its limits due to being the only button that held her large chest inside of the shirt. Kyle flexed his muscular arms and ripped the sides of his mom's blouse apart, popping off every remaining plastic button and sending them flying.

Emma leaned back into her son's chest as she breathed loudly in astonishment. Her melons jiggled in the cheetah-print cups. He had literally torn her clothes off. That sent Emma over the edge. She turned around, let her ruined blouse slide off of her arms, and she pulled Kyle's sky blue polo up over his head. Her son helped her take it all the way off. The lustful mom ran her hands all over her son's incredible body, kissing his chest and abs sensually.

Kyle then placed his hands on the sides of Emma's face and lifted it up to meet his. They kissed like lovers as their tongues intertwined. Emma wrapped her right leg around her son's body, threw her arms around his neck, and rubbed her on-fire cunt into his jeans as they made out. Kyle dragged his hands down his sexy mom's back, under her miniskirt. He held her bare firm booty in his hands.

Meanwhile, Allison and RJ, still in the living room, stood there in amazement. It was one of the sexiest sights imaginable. They watched as the young man held his mom against his body by grasping her ass with one hand while using the other to finger his mom's pussy.

As Allison and RJ continued to witness the scene unfold, Emma began the process of removing Kyle's jeans. They passionately fucked each other's faces with their mouths. Emma couldn't believe that she was actually doing with her son, and she loved every moment of it.

Kyle kicked off his brown shoes and kicked pushed and kicked his jeans from his legs. Kyle and Emma both knew that they were never going to make it upstairs to the guest room. Emma's altered skirt was riding up around her waist, leaving everything below naked.

The sensation of her breasts pressed against her son's chest was so intense that it needed to be enhanced. Emma reached back and unclasped her bra. Her voluptuous tits stayed in the cups as the friction from Kyle's chest supported them. Seeing what his mom was doing for him, Kyle moved his lips from her mouth to her neck. He wanted to better be able to help her. He used his hands to guide the bra straps off of his mom's slender shoulders, letting them fall against her arms.

"Someone's in a mood to be helpful."

"Yep!" Kyle blushed before going back to kissing his mom's neck.

Emma then pulled her arms back, freeing them of her bra straps. Now, it was just the pressure of her chest against her son's that kept the bra in place.

Kyle pulled his mouth from his mom's neck. "I wanna see your boobs so bad."

"I can tell." Emma bit her lip. "But I'm not just gonna let you see my tits. You're gonna have to work for it. If you want me out of my bra, you're gonna have to fucking put your hands on me, work my body over, and fucking take it off."

Thinking things through quickly, Kyle roughly grabbed his mom's waist and lifted her off of her feet. He hastily turned her away from him, causing the cheetah-print bra to fall to the floor. Kyle then pinned his mom's bare ass back against his heavy, thick package. After he set her feet down, he let his head hang over her shoulder. "Holy shit, Mom! Your boobs are incredible."

His mom's breasts were more than he dreamed about. When the bra had fallen to the ground, Emma's tits did not drop by much.

Through her shocked gasps and heavy breathing, Emma euphorically smiled in genuine appreciation and sexual gratification. Grinding into her son with intense love, Emma challenged, "Are you going to fucking touch them, or are you just gonna gawk at them all day?"

Kyle wasted no time massaging the smooth 36Ds. They were creamy and soft, yet the nipples were as hard as diamonds when he pinched them. Emma groaned at his touch. She tilted her head back and arched her spine so that she could nibble on her son's ear as he played with her lively chest.

Not being able to resist the temptation any longer, Emma backed off of her son and pulled his pinstripe boxers lower on his thighs. His rigid, long cock refused to make it easy for her. Kyle then reached down, and with a hard tug, he freed his impressive dick and balls.

With a rapidly beating heart, the suburban mother tried to take hold of her son's cock. But Kyle had other plans. The son grabbed his mom's outstretched limbs and then trapped them behind her back. In her son's self-indulged dominance, Emma would have let him do anything he wanted. Kyle walked her to the ottoman in the living room. He used his foot to slide the furniture in front of the recliner.

Emma had no clue what he was doing, but she trusted it was going to result in a lot of pleasure for both of them. Kyle then rotated their bodies, swapping their positions, as he walked backward toward the ottoman, pulling Emma with him. He fell back onto the furniture. His waist and lower back rested on the ottoman, and his upper back and head lay on the seat of the recliner.

"Ohhh!" The mom gasped, being suddenly pulled down. She landed in a straddling position on her son's muscular upper thighs.

It became apparent what Kyle wanted, and Emma wanted it too. She took it upon herself to work her way up her son's thighs. She released a high-pitched moan as her bare, shaved labia made contact on her son's textured erection.

Kyle flexed his sex organ, and Emma responded by placing her hands on his bulky chest, supporting herself as she ground up and down.

The son then grabbed the waistband of his mom's skirt. In a powerful motion, he pushed the waistband up his mom's torso, over her chest, and over her head, messing up her long hair in the process.

"Holy fuck, that was hot!" Emma moaned. She wished she had more clothes for her son the tear from her body, but she was completely naked. "Where do you want me?"

"I want you to lie down on my chest." Kyle wanted to feel the weight of his mom's body on his.

Emma promptly fell onto her son's wide chest. Kyle savored the wonderful feeling of having her tits pressed against him. Emma slipped the length of her tongue into his mouth. The two lovers made out with their naked bodies caressing and massaging each other.

Emma broke away from his lips and whispered in his ear, "So, is tonight the first night you've wanted this?"

"Uhh..." Kyle didn't know what to say. "What do you mean by 'this'?"

Emma panted. "Is this the first time you've wanted to fuck me? Just tell me, and I'll ride your cock in a way I've never ridden anyone's before." That was all the encouragement her son needed to answer the question. Little did Kyle know, Emma was going to fuck his brains out regardless of whether he answered or not.

"Ever since you caught me getting that BJ. I jerked off using your panties for weeks. But I never knew how hot you actually were until tonight."

Emma whined with pleasure from the combination of the front of her pussy gliding along her son's shaft, and the image of Kyle wrapping her used panties around his cock as he thought of her sexually.

As promised, the insatiably horny MILF pushed herself back up to a sitting position by using her son's chest. She slid her soaked pussy down Kyle's penis and over his hefty balls. Kyle then lifted his mom into the air by her hips.

Kyle and Emma (being held in mid-air) yearningly locked eyes. Feeling secure, Emma moved her hand from Kyle's chest to his cock. It felt surreal for his mom's hand to be gripping his pulsating erection. Emma angled the round cockhead back towards her pussy. It's gonna be a tight fit!

The young son stared at his naked mom, who was holding his thick shaft millimeters underneath of her open, steaming pussy. "You're so fucking hot! I love you so fucking much, Mom."

Emma offered a bright, dazed smile as she nodded her head, letting her son know that she was ready. Kyle let go, and his girthy cockhead tunneled most of its way into his mom's vaginal canal. Emma screamed.

She didn't expect to be dropped so quickly, but after the initial pain subsided, it was a rush of pleasure like none other. She peered down to see that her son was only three-quarters of the way inside of her, and that made her want him even more. With a naughty grin, she ordered her son, "Do that again."

Kyle eagerly picked up Emma and dropped her again. His pink mushroom slowly made progress inside his mom's vaginal lips. It was almost all the way in, and perspiration began to appear on Emma's forehead. She told her son to try it again. She knew the next drop would be the one that put her son's entire length inside of her. "Oh, Baby, make my pussy yours. I want you so bad!" Emma screamed through the whole house.

The strong hands on her waist picked her up again and let go. Gravity took over. She landed with a wet thud. Emma felt the long, thick cum rod penetrate deep inside of her. Emma didn't know a cock could feel so deeply. It had been decades since she had a piece like this inside of her. It was like being fucked for the first time again. She moaned, and she squeezed her nails into Kyle's chest.

Wanting to pound his mom like crazy, Kyle began to buck her up and down faster and faster. He admired her bouncing boobs and lustful face as she rode him like a pro. Emma felt so secure in Kyle's hands that she couldn't imagine being anywhere else. She whimpered with every inward thrust.

She savored the sound of his thighs and her ass colliding, her natural lubricant spilling out in between them. Every few moments, Emma would bend down more so they could kiss romantically and so that she could brush her nipples against his hard body.

To her shock, and against her current wishes, her hung son stopped his upward humping and lifted Emma off of his cock. Kyle, taking control again, grabbed his mom's torso and rolled her over in place. Emma was now on the bottom, and she expected him to finish in her missionary-style as he did with Tiffany.

But Kyle then flipped her over again so that she was on her stomach. Knowing what position he wanted, the thrilled mom kept her arms in place, as she shifted her ass back. With her elbows on the recliner and knees on the ottoman, Emma awaited her son's manhood to enter her soaking cunt again.

Kyle was now standing behind her. But then, instead of the incredible penis working its way into her again, she felt a finger touching her gushing cunt. Emma had no clue what Kyle was doing, and she was too lost in pleasure to care. The next sensation the awaiting mother felt was her son's wet finger circulating her cherry hole.

After the relentless bucking on her son, Emma mentally prepared herself for what would be the greatest sexual sensation of her life. It was something her husband was not nearly kinky enough to try.

She felt her black hair being gathered in Kyle's hand. She turned her neck so he could more easily grab the hair that fell over her shoulder. Once a ponytail was made in her son's hand, Emma glanced back. He had a coy smile on his face and sexual longing in his eyes. He tugged on her hair.

"How did you know I liked doggy style with a twist?" Emma egged him on with a loving smile. She then urged, "You can literally stick your cock wherever you fucking want. I want you in my ass, but there is no way in hell that it's gonna fit right now."

The son seemed to understand the physics problem. He still wanted to explore his mom, though.

Emma squinted as Kyle's throbbing cock thrust back into her pussy. And his right thumb suddenly pressed into her asshole.

The entire time it took Kyle to fill her holes, almost like holding a singing note, Emma moaned, "AHHHHHH!" She was barely able to handle the pressure caused by having two objects inside the nearby holes.

Kyle began fucking his mom even faster, and he watched his mom stare back at him out of the corner of her eye.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! AHHHHHH!" Emma screamed at the overbearing pleasure. "Fuck me, please! Fuck me, Baby! I love you so much! OOOOHHHH!"

"Ahhh. I love you too, Mom. I wanna cum in you so bad." Kyle fucked his mom with all his might, withdrawing his cock and slamming it back in.

Emma came immediately.

The orgasm ripped through her body and lasted for minutes. Her whole being shook violently and tensely as hot liquid squirted from her vagina and onto her son's thighs. Not for one second during those minutes of mind-numbing pleasure did Kyle's cum-filled cock leave the inside of Emma's body. He held her ass tightly against his abs and watched in admiration as his mom's gorgeous body squirmed around his cock.

As the greatest orgasm of her life subsided, Emma's trembling arms gave way, and she collapsed onto the sweat-soaked recliner. The panting MILF could barely think straight. She rolled over onto her back and looked up to see that Kyle was kneeling on the carpet. His broad chest was rising and falling with each deep breath. She knew she had found her true match.

I just fucked my son...

Emma's eyes moved down her young pleasure-bringer's body with utter infatuation. She traced his six-pack to find, at the bottom of his V-pattern, a twitching erection remained standing tall into the air, begging for more. The exhausted, but sexually satisfied knockout couldn't believe that her son still hadn't finished. What fucking stamina.

Overcome with desire and sexual hunger for her son, Emma felt the need to thank her partner for giving her so much pleasure. And of course, she could never leave her own son hanging.

Recovering enough energy, the sexy mom rolled off of the recliner. She gingerly stood up on the carpeting. Emma brushed her shining hair back behind her ears. She waited until Kyle turned his attention back to her before licking her bottom lip seductively.

"Hey... Come here," motioned Emma, standing nude in the living room.

Kyle didn't know what his mom had in mind for them, but he stood up and approached her.

Emma gave her son a playfully disappointed look, "Come closer, Honey. I won't bite."

The 18-year-old's muscular body stopped one foot away from Emma's mature presence.

"What now?" Kyle was puzzled. His fantasy-come-true gazed seductively into his eyes. Emma was silent as she placed the fingertips of her left hand on Kyle's broad chest, rose to her toes, and leaned in with her eyes shut. She lightly pressed her moist pink lips against his, holding them there before gently parting from him and letting her heels return to the carpet.

"I just wanted to kiss you," she smiled.

"Really?" Kyle blushed, feeling loved.

"Yep." Emma bit her lip. "Among other things..."

The experienced lover then leaned in again to kiss her son's neck, then his chest, and then his abs as she worked her way down to her knees. The entire time, she never broke eye contact with her wide-eyed son.

When her knees came to rest on the floor, Emma broke eye contact with Kyle so that she could get a more intimate look at the fuckstick that had provided her with so much pleasure. It was still reddened from use, and the blood pressure within it showed how much sexual adrenaline that he had flowing through him.

Pointing to the sky, the beating cock was angled up at Emma's excited face. It was so much larger than Tom's. It was at least two inches longer, and it was so much smoother due to its youth.

Mesmerized by Kyle's package, Emma reached out with her right hand, grabbed a hold of the hard cock, and started pumping slowly. Kyle's face went blank as he let out an inaudible, but open-mouthed moan. Emma, though, wasn't looking at his face - the object in her silky hands was what had her attention.

After only three relaxed pumps, a long strand of pre-cum drooped down from the tip of Kyle's head. The 42-year-old cougar lowered her body so that her firm buttocks rested on her Achilles. She flicked out her tongue and caught the dangling strand of cum on the tip of her pink tongue before it could fall even farther to the Earth.

Emma then sucked up the strand of precum like a piece of spaghetti, following it back up to the thumping head of the young cock, and then kissing the pink bulb sensually.

Savoring the new taste of the fresh cum, Emma rose to her original posture on her knees, took her hand off of Kyle's shaft, and then rested her fingertips on the sides of her breasts, right above the areola. She stared into Kyle's focused eyes and licked her lips sensually. "I want my baby to finish."

Lost in their own world, Kyle and Emma had completely forgotten that they were not alone in the room. The entire time that the mother and son had been opening each other's eyes and minds up to the erotically satisfying and indescribably loving taboo, Allison and RJ had been sitting on the couch, watching and masturbating.

As incredible as the show was, Allison was at a point where she needed action herself. She asked RJ to stand for a moment. She pulled down his pants and briefs in one fell swoop. The heavyset black man alternated his attention between the taboo in front of him and the provocative woman below him. His dark wood snapped out of his boxers as they fell to his sneakers.

Just ten feet away, Emma began to blow her son. Eager to mimic the activity, Allison held RJ's stiff hardon in her hand. She pumped it twice before engulfing it in her mouth. She slowly withdrew, massaging the main vein with her tongue on the way out.

Allison only wanted to perform that one blow in order to taste her partner. She promptly stood up and pushed RJ into the couch behind them. Not knowing what was about to happen, RJ removed his shirt from his seated position, resting on the tan tweed couch.

The fiery redhead glanced at Emma and Kyle. It was the sexiest display she had ever seen. She saw the love and lust in Kyle's and Emma's eyes as they looked at each other. The mother was doing her best to give her son a moment he would never forget. Allison was not going to miss the finale.

Allison wiggled her way out her flattering apricot dress. She revealed herself in front of RJ, wearing nothing but a tight red bra that matched the panty she had given to Evan. She then bent over so that her head was at RJ's level. Her breasts were hanging tantalizingly.

"RJ," Allison licked her lips while looking him straight in the eye, "when I sit down on that big black cock of yours, I'm gonna need you to bury it deep inside of me. And fuck me how you've never fucked anyone before. I don't want you to stop fucking me until your sperm is lodged so far inside my pussy that when Brad fucks me later this week, his cum won't even be able to reach yours. Do you understand?"

1...345678