The Dirty Old Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up with her spooning me and holding my cock in her left hand. She's asleep and slowly stroking it. I turn toward her and she wakes up. Looking at me, she smiles and says "I love you, John."

I smile and say "I love you too, Vanessa."

She scoots down the bed, rolls me onto my back and my cock goes into her mouth. I'm really not in the mood and I'm tired so I tell her. She's disappointed but stops the blowjob, crawls back up to me and kisses me. "I'm sorry Vanessa but I think you sucked everything out of me last night. Some times I just need a break."

She laughed. "Well, I could use a break today too. I'm still tired and a little sore. I feel like I never went to bed."

"Tell you what, why don't we take that break. Spend the day napping, maybe laying out by the lake and talking."

"Sounds like a plan to me. How about breakfast?"

"Let's shower, dress and go to the diner down the street for breakfast? I'm really hungry. Maybe some food will make us feel better."

"Okay." As we're headed out the door, the next door neighbor opens her door and says "Hi you two!"

We both say hi and stop for a little chat. Joan says "I heard you two last night, well, I heard Vanessa cumming. Very hot!"

I'm thinking "She's pretty good looking. I wouldn't mind a threesome with her and Vanessa." Joan is a blonde. Her hair doesn't look to be dyed because her roots are blonde too. She looks to be slightly overweight since she has a small roll around her waist. She has nice tits with the nipples poking out. Behind she has a very nice, firm ass. She's a little taller than me, maybe half an inch. That blonde hair is in a bun right now and I like that. It's very sexy.

Shortly we're on our way out to the diner for something to eat.

During the meal, Vanessa looks at me and says "I saw you checking Joan out."

"Don't get angry, dear. It doesn't hurt to look."

She smiles and says "I'm not angry. Were you thinking threesome?"

"Oh, you can read my mind now?"

"No, but I saw that look on your face. I've had a few thoughts along those lines too lately. I swear you've turned me into a slut, John."

"But my slut, right?"

"Of course your slut, nobody else. While you were back in Illinois, I was thinking about the girl I fooled around with at the commune. I think I'd like to try that again with Joan and maybe even get to some oral with her."

"Well, I wouldn't mind us getting together with Joan before I head back to Illinois. I'll leave the decision up to you though and I'm not going to try to influence you at all. As far as our extra-curricular sex life is concerned out here in Tacoma, you're the boss. You just need to know that I want one. You can choose who, how many, when, etc."

"Okay. Thanks honey."

We head back to her apartment, stopping to pick up a few groceries. Back in her apartment, we put the groceries away and sit down on the couch. The TV is turned on and we sit hand in hand.

After a half hour or so she says "John, I'm just curious. Have you had any other women contact you since I did?"

I smile "You're not jealous, are you, honey? If so, you've got no reason. Yes, I had one other woman contact me and we did have some time together. Her words exactly were 'Is recreational sex okay with you?' That's all we had protected, recreational sex. She says she's not interested in a relationship or marriage. And I told her about you and the possibility of our marriage. She had no problem. She said she was just horny as hell and needed someone to scratch that itch. There's also an another woman who has expressed an interest."

"I'm not jealous. I am worried you might meet someone you like better than me."

"Stop worrying about that. I'm committed to you. As a matter of fact, I think we should firm that up, make it official."

She stares at me, a little shocked.

I kneel and I say "Vanessa Chapel, will you marry me and be my wife in an open marriage?"

"Oh My God. John, you don't have to do that. But HELL YES, I will."

I get up and we hug and kiss deeply. "I really want to suck you off now. Please, John."

"Tonight, my love. That will be enough rest for me. I can't wait to fuck the shit out of my fiance'."

"You are making me wet, John Andrews." We French kiss deeply and for several minutes again.

"Well, we should go out, maybe tomorrow, and get an engagement ring."

"I don't need an engagement ring, John. The wedding band will be plenty."

"Nonsense. We'll do this right. It's your first, you should have as many as the trappings as we can afford."

"Whatever you say, darling. I can't wait to be your wife. Marriage will really change my life. You don't believe what this means to me."

"I think I do, lover. We're going to have a wonderful rest of our lives together and you won't have to worry about money ever again. I know you've had some hard times. I know Social Security is not really giving you enough to live on, at least not well. I've got two pensions and my Social Security is twice what you get. We'll do real well together. And if I die first, you'll get half of my pensions and 3/4 of the Social Security. You're going to be fine no matter what." I kiss her deeply again.

She says "Hey, no talk about who is dying first. I don't want to think about that."

"Okay. Just let me say that you are exactly what I've been looking for in a woman. You couldn't be more perfect. Beautiful, sexy, highly sexual, very loving, fun to be with and you don't mind my need for an open marriage." She's got a big smile on her face.

Back on the couch, she wants to sit on my lap. She cuddles into my chest and lays her head down near my neck. She's rubbing her finger over my left nipple. After a couple minutes of that my cock starts to get hard. She finally notices and says "Your lap seems to be getting lumpier."

"That's just my affection and attraction to you showing up in the usual place, my dear."

She laughs and moves around in my lap feeling my hardening cock on her bottom. "I want that hard cock in all three of my holes tonight, husband to be."

I say "Whatever you want, my dear. Your wish is my command."

She laughs and kisses me again. After sitting like that for a while, my legs are starting to go to sleep. I tell her "Let's lay down and nap awhile, sweetheart. My legs are going to sleep."

"Okay. I'll join you in a minute. I'm going to write in my diary."

****************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, August 5th. Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! I'm engaged. John proposed. Holy shit!!! I'm so happy. I don't think I've ever been this happy before. I love this man so much. It took me 71 years to land a husband but I think I've got the best one out there. Vanessa Andrews. Wow! I love the sound of that."

**************************************

Although it's just early afternoon, neither of us is hungry because of the big breakfasts we had. Vanessa finally joins me in bed, we snuggle and eventually fall to sleep. Nearly two hours later I wake up feeling rested. She's still sleeping so I lay there and watch her sleeping. About 10 minutes later, she turns over and looks at me. "I thought I felt eyes on me. How long have you been awake?"

I look at the clock and say "Oh, about 10 minutes, not long. I was just watching you sleep. Very enjoyable."

We kiss again and she reaches for my crotch to feel her 'favorite toy'. It's half hard but when she touches my crotch it jumps to life. I grab her hand and say "Naughty girl, you'll get that later."

"Aw, you're no fun."

"Engaged for only a couple of hours and already not happy," I say jokingly.

"I'm very happy, Mr. Andrews, you have no idea how happy. I'm the happiest woman in the world right now."

"I'm just kidding." I grab her hand and place it back on my crotch. She laughs.

After a few minutes, she says "John, tell me about those other women." I sigh.

"Okay, if you must know. The first is a Facebook friend from Florida named Shirley. She a big girl, maybe 20 pounds overweight. She travels a lot for her job. She spent five days with me in Illinois. It was fine. I took care of her needs. It was no big deal for either of us. We might or might not get together again. The other is also a Facebook friend. Her name is Ellen. We've known each other for a long time. She a big girl too but she is also black. She lives in Indianapolis. She wants me to take her virginity."

"What? How old is she?"

"She'll be 40 in a few months. She's religious and was saving her virginity for marriage. However, she's been stood up at the altar three times now. She doesn't want to save her virginity any more. She also knows basically nothing about sex. I mean she's a nurse so she knows the theory, just no practical experience. We're going to meet later this month or early next month."

"So she wants the old stud to initiate her, huh?"

"That's about it. I also told her about us. She came on to me saying she thinks I'm hot and wants to marry me."

Vanessa looked at me surprised. "I'm not sure about this one," she said.

"Don't worry, I told her that if she wanted me to show her the ropes, there would be no talk about marriage and I also told her that she can forget marriage to me, it's not going to happen. I'm older than her father would be if he were alive. I also told her that I didn't want a wife that was so much younger than me and had so many hangups about sex."

"Okay. But I'm still worried about her."

"Vanessa, I want you for my wife and nobody else. To tell you the truth, if it weren't for you, I probably would never get married again. Most women are not going to say yes to an open marriage. When you said you were okay with that, I knew you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with."

She grabbed my face in both hands and kissed me hard and long.

"I guess I'm going to have to get use to you with other women. When I said I was okay with the open marriage, I hadn't really thought it through. I'm not saying I'm against it now, just that I'm just realizing what it all means. I also didn't realize that you were so popular with women although I don't know why I'm so surprised. I mean I was really attracted to you when I first friended you on Facebook."

I'm kind of shocked. "It has to be an open marriage, Vanessa, or I don't want to say 'I do'".

"I know and I understand."

"Haven't you been with other men lately?"

"No, not for a long time. The last one was nearly a year and a half ago and it was just recreational too."

"Well, one thing you need to realize is once we do get married, I won't be accepting any other 'dates' with other women without your consent. I really want you and I to be a package deal once we're married. That's why I suggested a swinger group or a swinger couple close to our age. We both enjoy it or we go home. I'm certainly not going to be off dating some other woman behind your back once we're married. That's not what an 'open' marriage is. Open marriage is designed to stop the sneaking around and cheating. We both know what the other one is doing. We both play or we both play only with each other. The only reason I want an open marriage is to keep our marriage interesting by introducing variety. It should also help keep me virile. If you're fucking or sucking another man I want you to be enjoying yourself and I want to watch, especially when you cum. I love to watch you cum."

"Thanks honey. That makes me feel a whole lot better."

"It's all about the partner's enjoyment. Besides, my dating other women right now is getting some of the wonderlust out of my system. Unlike you, I missed the whole free love era. I got drafted before I had much chance of running around with the ladies. Then I met and married Joyce. I always felt like I was missing out because I'd really only had a couple of women prior to marrying Joyce. The little swap we did with our friends in Hawaii was great but didn't last. I'm hoping we can be married a very long time but still mix in some variety with other couples to keep it fresh."

"Okay, honey."

"Vanessa, do you have any fantasies?"

"I lived a lot of my fantasies when I was in the commune. A threesome with two guys, some lesbian mutual masturbation with a friend, living naked most of the time, those I've done. I don't know if I have any others."

"But you would like to experiment some more with lesbianism?"

"Oh, certainly. It should be fun to fool around with Joan. I have no built-in taboos about it. It might be nice to try the MMF threesome again now that I can take a cock in the ass. A double penetration. But you are the only one who gets into my ass. That hole is yours. That I promise you my dear. How about you, John, any fantasies?"

"Oh, I've got a few. Some have been accomplished. The blowjob in the morning; the swinger swap with another couple. Another that hasn't happened yet is kind of dangerous, a blowjob while driving. Then one that I had a chance at but blew at the end of our wife swapping with the friends in Hawaii. Joyce wanted me to continue having sex with Torrie. I wanted to suggest one more time with both Joyce and Torrie but I chickened out, I guess. I'd certainly love to try a threesome with you and another woman. I'd love to be in an orgy even if I wasn't with another woman. Being with you while others fucked around us sounds like great fun and to me is really hot. Another try at spouse swapping too. Having sex with you in strange places or outdoors like we did. That was hot."

"That was hot, wasn't it? I know a couple of other places too. Let's take a shower and get ready to go out to eat."

We shower, washing each other, touching and kissing. Finally we dry each other and dress for supper. We eat at a restaurant that she wanted to try. The food is delicious. Afterward, we head back to her apartment, stopping for something to drink.

When we get to her apartment she puts what we bought in the kitchenette and then immediately removes all her clothes. She walks over to me and begins removing mine. I smile at her as she kneels down to remove my pants and undershorts. She stays down there and grabs for her 'favorite toy'. She smiles up at me as she strokes it. It begins to grow in her hand. When it's about half hard, she takes the head into her mouth and runs her tongue around the head. I moan. She slides her mouth up the shaft until she's taken nearly all of it into her mouth. She starts to move back and forth. Her pace quickens and I'm moaning now. After a couple of minutes, she stands up and whispers in my ear, "One hole down, two to go," and she smiles at me.

She walks to the bedroom with me following and gets on the bed on her hands and knees. She looks at me and says "Come fuck the shit out of me, fiance'."

I start to slip a condom on my cock and she says "No! My fiance' doesn't need a condom on with me. I want to feel the skin against skin. Put that penis where it belongs. I want to be as close to you as I can be. I want your cum inside of me. I wish I could get pregnant with your sperm. Please fuck me, John. I'm wet. There is no need for foreplay, I'm hotter than hell, I'm dripping, please, please, please fuck me now!"

I walk over to her. I can't help but bend over and kiss her pussy. Wow, she is dripping! And the smell of her pheromones is intoxicating. She moans. Then I kiss her asshole. She moans again and says "PLEASE, John!" I squirt the lube into her asshole and shove two fingers in there to spread it around. She screams into the pillow when I shove the fingers into her. I remove my fingers and wipe my fingers on some Kleenex.

I move behind her, rub the head of my penis over her pussy lips several times and that makes her move and moan loudly. "PLEASE!!" I shove my cock into her pussy all the way. She screams into the pillow. I leave my cock all the way in her pussy....mainly because it feels so damn good. After a few minutes she starts moving. I pick it up and I'm now moving with her. She says "Two!" I'm feeling pretty good. I think I can go pretty long tonight.

After five minutes, I'm still feeling good. I'm relaxed and pretty sure I can last quite a while. Being inside of her feels so amazing. She's now moaning in that guttural way deep in her throat. I take my hands off of her lovely hips and grab both her nipples. I squeeze them and twist. She's groaning loudly now into the pillow. After 10 to 15 seconds of nipple attention, I move my right hand down to her clit and start to play with that while I continue to play with her left nipple. After a few seconds, she screams as her first orgasm hits her.

I continue to fuck her and play with her clit and nipple. She continues to cum. After over a minute of orgasms, I pull out and shove my cock into her asshole. She screams again. I'm balls deep in her ass. I start to fuck her ass good and hard. I know it's not going to hurt her because she is off in the orgasm zone and she's well lubed. Besides, she's done it harder fucking herself in the ass with the dildo. After a minute of fucking her ass, I reach under her and squeeze her clit lightly. She screams again into the pillow. She's been having orgasms for several minutes now.

Who knows how many she's had but it has to be over ten now. Her anal muscles have locked down hard on my cock now. It's hard to move in and out but the tightness is about to set me off. Within 20 seconds I begin shooting my cum into her ass. As soon as I start groaning loudly and she feels my hot cum in her ass, it brings her to a higher peak. Seconds later, she collapses on the bed with me still in her ass.

I'm in a kind of daze. It was a very hard cum for me too. I'm breathing very hard. After a minute or so, I pull out of her and go to the bathroom to wash up.

When I come back to the bed I bring a warm washcloth. She's still lying on the bed like I left her. She is breathing because I can see it. I lay down next to her and start to clean her pussy and asshole up. "Vanessa? Are you still with me, honey?" She still isn't responding. I get up, wash the washcloth out and put it under the cold water. I fold it and stick it on her forehead. The cold finally starts to bring her around...she starts to move a little. She slowly rolls over and looks at me. I say, "Are you okay, babe?"

She smiles at me, holds her arms out and says "Three! Hug me stud. That was the best ever. I actually passed out from orgasms. How many did I have?"

"I don't know, probably something like 12 or 13. You women are awesome. If I had that many, I'd be dead."

"I thought I was for a second. Wow! You, Sir, are my stud. Before I met you, I had maximum of two orgasms at one time. Thirteen orgasms in about a half an hour! Wow!! My fiance' is magnificent!"

"Thank you, ma'am. I'm so happy to be your fiance' and your stud."

"Not as happy as I am, John."

I jump up and ask "What do you want to drink?"

"Open that Asti. That's what I want."

I bring her a glass with Asti and I've got one for me. We move to the couch, still naked to drink our drinks. She says "I love you, John!"

"I love you too, Vanessa." We kiss deeply. "So how are you feeling now?" I ask.

"Kind of drained, pretty exhausted. You?"

"I'm fine. I little jealous of you. You are so fucking mind blowing. I wish I could orgasm just half as much as you do. You are incredible."

"Do you think you could cum again?" she says.

"I don't know if I can or not. I'm an old man, you know." I smile at her. She laughs and says "I bet you can."

She drinks her glass of Asti and puts the glass on the coffee table. She then looks at me and ask "Did you wash that beautiful cock after it was in my butt?"

"Of course I did."

She bends over and takes my limp cock into her mouth and starts to suck it. What do you know? It's soon waking up to her ministrations. When it gets fully erect, she starts giving me a handjob. She's also sucking my nipples. That feels wonderful. She's tired and knows I don't last long with a handjob. She really wants me to cum again. After a couple of minutes, I'm close and breathing hard. She knows I'm close now so she takes the head into her mouth and does the twirl thing with her tongue. She's continuing to stroke my cock with her hand also. I don't last 20 seconds more after she starts the tongue thing. I start to shoot cum into her mouth. She starts to swallow each squirt. She smiles up at me, a happy woman.