The Dirty Old Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ass muscles squeeze my cock and that sends me over the edge as I send four spurts into her ass.

As I finish my orgasm, she has collapsed and I'm laying on top of her. I roll her over so she's on top of me. My cock is still in her ass. We lay like that for several minutes until my cock is flaccid. I then roll her off of me. I reach over to my backpack and get a couple of disposable adult wipes. I start to clean her off and out as much as I can. I then clean my cock. I rub her back and kiss it. She starts to move. I lay down and pull her on top of me for some more caressing. She finally looks at me and kisses me long and deep. Her tongue is playing with my tongue.

"And that was Three. It's amazing how intense my orgasms are when my asshole is involved. Every time it's like I touch live electricity and blow a fuse. I'm so glad you got me to try anal. Thanks you, Sir."

"You are welcome, sweetheart."

We lay there for quite a while, her laying on top of me. "Well, sweetheart, I don't know about you but I've worked up quite an appetite," I say.

"I'm hungry too. Let's eat."

Still naked, we eat lunch in between kisses. After lunch, we clean up and I lie back down and she crawls on top of me again. We lay like that for over an hour. Then she says "Shouldn't we be getting back home?"

"I guess honey but I really like laying here like this. I wish we could melt into each other."

"That would be great. But we need to get packed up and hike back to the car," she says.

"Oh, okay, spoil sport. I think we should probably get dressed first, don't you think?"

She laughs and says "I think that's a given. Give me another adult wipe, I'm still leaking your cum."

I hand her another wipe and she cleans herself. We jump up and dress. We clean up and pack everything into our backpacks and begin the trek back to her Jeep.

At her apartment, we undress and hop into the shower. As she's washing my penis, unbelievably I'm getting hard again. She laughs, bends down and takes me into her mouth. "You know it's going to take a handjob to get me off again, honey. And I thought I was only allowed two orgasms a day."

"I know love, I'm just prepping you. And I think you can have another one. I want some more cum. That's the only bad thing about anal sex. I can't have the cum afterward. Besides, I've had more than two orgasms today, you can too. I think we can go over the two orgasms per day once in a while."

We finish the shower and she grabs my hand and leads me to the bed. I lay down on my back and she gets the lube out and puts a little on my hard cock. She then starts to jack me off hard and fast. After less than a minute, I cum again as she takes my cock head into her mouth. "Not much cum this time though. Looks like you're about drained," she says.

"I'm definitely drained. How about you? Do you need some more?"

"No, lover, I'm pooped. Let's relax a little and then I'll make supper."

We spent the evening watching TV and kissing. She takes one break to update her diary. At 10pm, we both said "Bedtime" together and laughed. We crawled into bed and cuddle for awhile. Before long we were both sleeping.

***************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, August 7th. What a wonderful day. Having sex outdoors is really hot especially when it's a triple penetration. John loved it too. I've never had so much fun, excitement, and orgasms. What a man!! Vanessa, you are one lucky woman! This better not be a dream!"

***************************************

Tacoma, Wa - August 8th.

I wake up and Vanessa is sucking my cock again. "Oh, that feels wonderful, sweetheart."

After she's been sucking for nearly 5 minutes I say "I think you're going to have to go to the handjob, honey, I think I am still pretty well drained."

She stops sucking me and starts jacking me off. Within 2 minutes I cum. Again it's not very much cum.

I say "I think I need a day off."

"Looks that way, lover."

"Don't worry lover, my tongue still works as do my fingers."

We generally take it easy today and rest. There is still a lot of kissing and hugging but we are both content to take it easy with the sex. In the middle of the afternoon, she says "I'm going to visit Joan. I won't be long." She takes about an hour and a half. I'm starting to feel abandoned when she finally comes back in with a big smile on her face and starts cuddling with me again.

Around 8pm, I notice Vanessa is having a hard time sitting still. "Have a problem there, honey?"

Vanessa smiles and says "Yeah, kind of."

"Sweetheart, never be afraid to ask me to help you sexually if you need it."

"Okay, lover, I'm horny. And it's all your fault." I laugh.

I reach over and unbutton her blouse and remove it. She rarely wears a bra so her nipples are immediately available and I see they are hard. I kiss her deeply and stick my tongue into her mouth. We kiss passionately and I start to play with her right nipple. She moans into my mouth as we kiss.

I move down to capture her left nipple in my mouth and begin sucking it. A loud moan escapes her mouth.

My left hand moves down to her shorts. I start to unbutton them and try to remove them. She lifts her butt off the couch and I pull them down and off her feet. I also do the same with her panties. Once she's naked I move my left hand to her vulva and I cup her vulva. After a while I run my fingers down her slit and eventually enter her outer lips with two fingers. When she feels my fingers on her inner lips, she moans loudly and opens her legs wide for me. I slip the two fingers into vagina and begin to finger-fuck her.

After a couple of minutes, she moving her hips now and groaning deep in her throat so I know her orgasm is building. I get up, grab her knees and pull her down on the couch so I can get at her better. I want a taste of that pussy. I move down and begin licking her inner pussy lips and reinsert my fingers into her vagina. The groaning in her throat gets louder. As I'm licking her I slip the thumb of my other hand into her asshole. Her butt lifts off the couch and she loudly says "Oh my God!".

With that bit of information, I move my tongue to her clit and flick it over the clit, back and forth. That starts her orgasm and she grabs the back of my head and pushes me down harder on her pussy. I then start sucking on her clit and she grabs the pillow and screams into it. I don't let up on her but continue to suck her clit. Her orgasm continues, reaching higher and higher peaks. Finally, she pushes me away from her clit and says "Please stop honey, please!"

I remove all my fingers and gently continue to lick her juices. Even with that, she starts to come down from the highs. She grabs my head and pulls me up to her and kissing me deeply. After the kiss, she licks her juices off of my face and kisses me deeply again. She pulls me down to her and latches on to me holding me tight. She says "I love you, John."

"I love you too Vanessa."

Soon she releases me and I sit up on the couch and help her rise. She says "I'm going to take a shower, want to join me?"

"Of course, lover."

I shed my clothes and we climb into the shower together. We soap each other up and wash each others genitals. As she's washing my cock and balls, it starts to grow in her hand. She smiles and says "Would he like some attention tonight?"

"Well, probably but I think we still need to let him rest tonight. He should be in action again tomorrow."

"I certainly hope so. I'm hoping for a lot of fun again tomorrow," and she laughs and winks.

After the shower, we watch some more TV and then crawl into bed for the night.

****************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, August 8th. Got a big surprise for John tomorrow. Can't wait. Shhhhh! It should be great fun."

****************************************

Tacoma, Wa - August 9th.

Today starts like most of the others. Vanessa wakes me up by starting a blowjob. I ask her not suck me off this morning. I'm still feeling kind of drained and I want to be really ready to make love to her tonight. She reluctantly agrees. We get up, then we eat breakfast and go to the zoo. Back at 2pm, after I do my exercises and as I'm doing my abdominal crunches, she's rubbing her hand over my abs. After my exercises, we showered together and after drying each other, sit on the couch naked to watch TV.

At 3pm in the afternoon, we began fooling around. It is initiated by Vanessa. After we are both heated up, we begin fucking on the couch. Vanessa was very wet so my penis slipped right into her pussy. After nearly 10 minutes, we both had cum, Vanessa twice. We sit on the couch naked again and cuddle. At 3:30pm, there's a knock on the door. I look at Vanessa. Vanessa says "Go answer it, John. It's a surprise for you. Don't worry about putting on clothes." I look at her again with a question on the tip of my tongue. WTH?

I look out the door and it's Joan. Vanessa tells me to open it. Joan says "Hi stud. Care for another?"

I open the door with my mouth hanging open and Joan marches right in. She's dressed in a see-through blouse and a pair of short shorts. She has a good size bust and her nipples are poking out. She walks into the room and goes to sit on the couch. She looks over at Vanessa who is still reclining there with her legs spread. "What have you two been up to, as if I didn't know? You know you two have got me so God-damned horny listening to you."

I am really confused and apparently I look it. Vanessa looks at me and says "John, welcome Joan to our lovenest."

I say "Lovenest?"

Vanessa says "Joan and I had a long talk yesterday about a threesome. She's looking forward to it. She's been listening to me screaming my orgasms out for several days now and she's horny as hell."

I say "Oh,.......Okay,....... I guess. It's a bit of a surprise especially after I've just cum."

Vanessa says "You'll do okay. Joan says she's a bit of a freak when it comes to sex and she's bisexual."

I say to myself "What the hell?" and walk over naked and lean over and kiss Joan. Joan grabs my face and kisses me deeply, shoving her tongue into my mouth. After we break the kiss, Joan kneels down and begins cleaning my penis. I look at Vanessa with a surprised look on my face and Vanessa laughs. Once Joan is finished with my cock, she licks Vanessa's pussy clean and sucks my cum out of her. She then undresses and continues to go down on Vanessa. As I watch this naked lesbian display in front of me, my cock springs to life again. I walk over to Vanessa and offer my penis to her. She takes it and begins blowing me.

In a couple of minutes, I'm rock hard again. Vanessa points to Joan's behind and says "Eat her, honey, then fuck her". I nod my head but I can't believe Vanessa is this agreeable about this. I move down to Joan's behind, flip over onto my back, slide under her and begin eating her pussy. Joan yelps as I begin to lick her slit. Both women are moaning very soon. I notice that Joan is very wet. I begin finger-fucking her while flicking my tongue over her clit. She starts to growl deep in her throat. Vanessa starts to groan loudly too.

After several minutes, Joan is fucking my face with her entire vulva. I jump up, put a condom on and shove my hard cock into Joan's pussy with one stroke. Joan yelps again and then begins moving back against me. I begin slowly fucking Joan. She tries to speed me up by pushing her pussy back into me faster. I swat her on the right ass cheek and she yells "Ouch!" but stops pushing back so fast. She understands that I want to control the speed. After several minutes, I start increasing the speed of my movements in and out of her pussy. She yells "Yessss!" into Vanessa's pussy. Vanessa starts to cum first. She was still over-stimulated from the fuck with me earlier.

I watch Vanessa's orgasm like it's a summer movie blockbuster. It's really great! After Vanessa starts to slow down, I start to really plow into Joan while playing with her clit. Within minutes she starts a very strong orgasm and I immediately shove my thumb into her asshole. She shrieks loudly as her orgasm intensifies. I reach around and lightly pinch her clit and she shrieks again, going even higher. I continue to squeeze and release her clit and she continues cumming. After about 3 minutes, Joan collapses onto Vanessa and my cock pops out of her pussy.

I kneel down and kiss Vanessa deeply. Vanessa looks down and sees my hard-on and slides out from under Joan who has seemed to have passed out. She isn't moving anymore. Vanessa checks Joan's pulse and then grabs the lube and tells me to lay on the floor. She removes the condom, lubes my cock and begins to jack me off very fast. Within a minute, I'm coming. Joan looks up and says "Who is making the orgasm noises now". She slowly gets up and kneels next to Vanessa. "Can I lick your hand clean when he's done," she says to Vanessa.

Vanessa smiles and says "Sure."

Joan grabs Vanessa's hand and starts licking the cum off and swallowing it. She then bends down and takes my cock in her mouth and cleans the cum off of me. "As you can see, John, I'm a cum and pussy juice lover. Kind of a cum slut / pussy juice slut. I love both." Vanessa and I look at each other and smile.

I collapse on the floor. Vanessa lays down on my right side cuddling up to me. Joan does the same on my left side. I kiss Vanessa deeply with plenty of tongue, then kiss Joan deeply with lots of tongue. Joan says "You don't mind French kissing and tasting your own cum?"

I say "No, neither of us minds our juices at all. We prefer them mixed together, don't we Vanessa." Vanessa nods. All three of us lay like that for nearly half an hour.

Joan says "I want to thank you both for the invitation for the threesome. I really needed some good orgasms like that. Vanessa, you were right about John. An average size penis but he sure knows how to use it and also knows a lot about pleasing women especially with that tongue, God that tongue, and that finger in the butt was awesome. And John.....nice bod, babe. Please don't hesitate to ask me again. I'll be here in a flash."

Vanessa says "You're welcome, Joan. I really have enjoyed his lovemaking since we started being together. My man is wonderful. I'm very lucky. I really love fucking and sucking him. Don't I lover?" She bends over and French kiss me.

I say "Yes my dear. And thank you Joan. The threesome was great. That's one more fantasy down." I chuckled. "Although it would have been nice to have one of you sitting on my face and another riding my hard cock, then having you both swap places every few minutes. Maybe some other time, huh?"

Vanessa and Joan both say "Yes," in unison and then laugh. After another 15 minutes, Joan gets up and gets dressed. "Bye, you two. And thanks again for the invitation and thanks for the orgasms, John. I'm available again anytime, just let me know. Thanks again Vanessa. It's so great to be allowed to fuck a man who can last a long time. My last boyfriend was a quick draw. He'd barely start fucking me and he was done. That's one thing I really hate. Our first fuck was our last date." She smiles, licks her lips and leaves.

Vanessa and I lay on the couch cuddling for nearly an hour. I say "Thank you so much for that. I can't believe that happened."

Vanessa says "You know, I thought I might be jealous seeing you with her but I wasn't. I know you love me and it was only for fun. I think I'll be fine with the open marriage. Could be a lot of fun. It kind of took me back to my late teens and early twenties at the commune. Let's get a shower and get ready for supper."

We get dressed and go out to eat at a local restaurant. After eating we head back to Vanessa's apartment for a routine night of television. As we are crawling in bed, Vanessa says "We should ask Joan over on your last night here. It will make a great send-off for you."

"Sounds good, sweetheart. By the way, just curious, how old is Joan?"

"I think she's a couple of years younger than us. She just retired so probably around 65. I'll talk to her tomorrow sometime about your last day. I think I should also not start that day with a blowjob. Let's make it a great evening with as many orgasms for all three of us as we can stand."

I grin and say, "That's okay with me. I'll be horny as hell by evening. Sounds like fun."

****************************************

Vanessa's diary: late night August 9th. "Wow! Tonight was so so good. I'm glad it went so well and I didn't get jealous at all. I actually enjoyed watching John fuck Joan. The only thing I had a problem with was her eating his cum. I don't think that's going to happen again. That's my cum!! I don't mind sharing but I want my share. But anyway, I think this open marriage thing will be great and enjoyable for both of us. I know I sure enjoyed Joan's tongue licking me. I think though I need to go full bisexual and go down on her too. I've tasted her juices on base of John's cock and enjoyed that."

****************************************

Tacoma, Wa - August 10th.

I'm enjoying my morning blowjob again. I realize how great my life is going to be from now until one of us dies. Morning blowjob every day.....what could be better? Maybe occasionally a 69 in the morning. Unfortunately, Vanessa prefers only the blowjob in the morning. She likes most of her sex to be in the afternoon or evening; she's not a fan of sex in the morning, except the blowjob, of course.

After I cum in her mouth, we get up and shower together. I start to play with her in the shower and she stops me. "No, darling. I'm not really in the mood this morning. Thanks for thinking about me though." I kiss her deeply.

"So sweetheart, did you get that passport?" I ask.

"Yes, I did. I'm ready. We going to Canada today?"

"Yes, it's supposed to be 92 in Seattle-Tacoma today so it should be pretty close to that in Vancouver. So wear your swimsuit under your clothes. Vancouver has a clothing optional beach called Wreck Beach."

"Then why the swimsuit?"

"So we can work up to the nudity. It is clothing optional. We'll see what everyone else is doing. I don't want to be the only nude couple on the beach."

"Okay," and she laughs at me.

We head out after breakfast. Over four hours later we're parking near the beach. We both strip down to our suits in the car. I grab the blanket, towels and suntan lotion and we head out.

As we settle down on the beach, I look around and there are only a few people that are totally nude and they seem to be all male. Most of the women are topless though. Vanessa's suit is a one piece so it's nude or suited for her. I ask her what she thinks. "I don't know. I'm kind of hesitant since there appears to be no women totally nude."

I start putting suntan lotion on her and rubbing it in. When I'm done with her, she turns around....but before she can start putting the lotion on me, I remove my suit and lay down. She looks at me for a few seconds and smiles. Then starts putting the suntan lotion on me. When she's putting it on my cock and balls, it starts to jump in her hand. I try my best to think of something else so it won't get any harder. It sort of works. My cock is about half hard when she's done.

She looks at me, thinks for a while, looks at the rest of the people and says "Oh, what the hell?"

She starts pulling her suit down and slowly tugs it down and off her feet. I look at her and smile. "Way to go, Vanessa. That's my girl." She rolls onto her stomach.

I sit up and kiss her. I then grab the suntan lotion and put it on her back and ass. "Remind me to lotion up your front when you turn over."

After a while, I notice that several of the topless women including a woman that was close to our age had removed their bottoms.

I think Vanessa and I look pretty good naked. We're both slim and I've still got quite a bit of muscle tone. The six pack is gone but my abs are not flabby but flat. I reach down and take her hand in mine and squeeze it. Vanessa has great legs with muscles too because she walks a lot.