The Dirty Old Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, babe, like I said you are an awesome woman."

"We're damn good together, aren't we?"

"Yes, we are."

"By the way, 'old man', I think you could give a lot of 20-somethings a run for their money."

We drink another glass of Asti and then go to bed. We're both exhausted. She kisses me and says "Thanks for the triple penetration tonight, Sir. I'd love to do that again before you leave."

"You are definitely welcome, my love. And of course, your wish is my command. The triple penetration with you was the best sex act I've ever had. You know I kind of went into a trance for a minute too. It was a hard orgasm for me too."

She French kisses me and tells me she loves me. I tell her I love her.

********************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, late evening on August 5th. I am in heaven. Over a dozen orgasms tonight. John is something and I love him so. I wish he would stay here forever. I really like the triple penetration. It's such an intimate act. John says he loves it too."

********************************************

Tacoma, Wa - August 6th.

I wake up to my cock in Vanessa's mouth. I love morning blowjobs. I rub my eyes and look at her. I smile and blow her a kiss. She looks so damn beautiful with my cock in her mouth. I last 5 minutes and would have lasted longer but she added a handjob to the blowjob. Soon, I'm cumming in her mouth again. When I'm done, she swallows it. I pull her up and French kiss her, tasting my cum in her mouth.

"Thank you darling, that was so good. I can't believe that was one of my fantasies for like 50 years of my life. And now, my woman is making that fantasy come true every morning. I'm so blessed."

"Not as much as I am, stud." I laugh and kiss her again. "John, I can't believe the difference you've made in my life. Three months ago, I was still masturbating in the shower with the shower head. Now I've cum so many times, I've become addicted....to you."

"There's no cure either, lady, except more sex!"

"Man, I don't think we can have more sex. Personally, I think we should start cutting back a little to maybe once a day," she says.

"Whoa, where did that come from?"

"I'm worried we're both working each other too hard. I don't want to lose you to a heart attack or something. After last night, I'm also worried about myself. I thought I was going to die after all those orgasms. It was really epic but I'm kind of scared. Passing out like I did is not normal, I don't think anyway."

"Well, I think you're worried about nothing but I'll agree to back off a little. Once a day is still pretty awesome for people our age. Does that mean no more morning blowjobs?"

"Hah, no, I think we can keep up with those. I love doing that for you. No, I'll continue those but just only one intense fucking per day with, say, two orgasms for me, okay?"

"Yes, dear, your wish is my command Mistress." I bow to her and she laughs. "So, what do we do today?"

"How about just act like an old married couple? Stay home and enjoy each others company," she says.

I say, "Not even the zoo?"

"I suppose we could go to the zoo for a couple of hours. But early this afternoon, back to the apartment to be a old married couple. Okay?"

I say, "Okay, that's fine by me. But I want to get you a ring too. Also, tomorrow, let's have a picnic again."

"Okay. Are you thinking of sex in the outdoors again," Vanessa says.

"You bet. I was scared the first time. I'm surprised I could even get it up. I was like looking over my shoulder the whole time. This time I want to really enjoy it," I say.

"Sounds like a plan," she says.

I start doing exercises and she watches me, smiling the entire time. When I'm done, she says "You got a great body 'old man'. Making me hot just watching your muscles work. Woooooo!"

I say "Well, I'm no Charles Atlas but I'm not in bad shape. Pretty good shape, actually, for my age."

We shower. In the shower we wash each other, then she removes the handheld shower head and uses it like a bidet, flushing her pussy and her anus out. We then get dressed and head out to eat breakfast and another visit to the zoo. We eat lunch at the zoo snack bar. We head to a jewelry store she knows and pick out a 1 ct heart shaped solitaire engagement ring and the wedding bands.

About 2pm, we head back home. We sit on the couch, holding hands and kissing every once in a while and watch TV.

"I like this, I like this a lot," she says.

"Me too. I like the look of that ring on your hand too. I guess we don't need to fuck all the time to enjoy each other. Although....." I say with a naughty smile.

"No, no 'although'. We can do this. Let's try to stay with two orgasms for each of us a day."

"Okay, I guess we can do this," I say.

"Why can't we be naked together and not have sex. I use to do that all the time in the commune," Vanessa says.

I start stripping and in less than a minute, I'm naked. She's laughing. "Okay, I guess we're going to try it." And she strips naked. I grab her hand, kiss it and prop my feet up to watch TV.

She puts her head on my shoulder and kisses it. After 15 minutes, we are doing fine. She puts her hand on my leg and my cock starts to stir. Talking to my cock shaking my finger at it, I say, "I've only got one orgasm left today, so don't get any ideas."

She laughs. I say "Please pay no attention to anything below my waist." She laughs.

I look at her and say "Maybe if we ignore it, it will go away." She laughs again.

I get up to get a beer and ask her if she wants one. "No, I'm good. I'm going to email my daughter and son and tell them I'm engaged." She gets her laptop out and turns it on.

I take a couple of swigs of the beer and sit back down next to her. She looks at my half-hard cock and licks her lips. "Oh, sure, that's going to help a lot," I say.

"What?" she says.

"You just looked at this and licked your lips."

"No I didn't," she says. I nod my head. "Really? It must have just been a subconscious act or something."

I laugh and drink some more beer. She sends her emails and changes her Facebook status to "In a relationship." She says she wants to go show Joan her ring. She puts her clothes back on and heads out the door. She's out of the apartment for nearly an hour. I sit down and use her laptop to change my Facebook status and send my family an email about our engagement. I give them notice that I'm soon going to be moving to Washington state.

When she comes back in, she takes her clothes back off and sits down next to me. She says, "Joan is very jealous. She loves the ring though. And I'm so happy!"

We sit like that for several hours and eventually the hard-on disappears. At 5:45pm we decide to get dressed and go out to eat. After supper, we come back to the apartment.

She says "Let's take a shower. I want to get fresh for your tongue."

I laugh and say "Okay, let's go."

In the shower she asks me if I want to fuck her ass again. I tell her "That's your choice, lover."

She says "Okay then, I'm in charge of the assfucks then?"

"Of course you are darling. Your ass, your choice."

"Okay, no ass fucking tonight then. Although, I wouldn't mind it.....No, I want my pussy to be fucked hard. However, tomorrow outside I want a triple penetration again," she says.

Clapping my hands, I say, "That's fine with me lover. I'll definitely look forward to tomorrow."

We finish the shower and towel each other off and walk to the couch together still naked. She turns the TV on and we sit down to watch one of her favorite shows. "John, can you make us some drinks."

"What are you interested in?"

"Ummmmm, Rum and coke sounds good," she says. I get up and fix two rum and cokes. We finish the drinks the first half hour of the show and I make two more. By the time, the show is over, we've finished the second drinks. She kisses me deeply and I slip my tongue in her mouth. She moans. "I love French kissing you," she says. So I kiss her again with plenty of tongue.

She gets up and walks toward the bedroom, wiggling her ass at me. So naturally I'm right behind her. She lays down on the bed on her back, spreads her legs wide and motions me over with her finger. I walk over to her and crawl between her legs, up to her face and kiss her again deeply. I kiss her ears and neck back and forth. Then, after another deep French kiss, I move down her neck and eventually to her nipples. I spend a lot of time licking, sucking and nibbling her nipples as she moans. She loves me working on those nipples. I reach down and begin to caress her labia. She sighs. "Yes, John, that feels wonderful."

Still sucking and nibbling her nipples, I push my index finger through her outer labia and up and down her inner lips. She groans. She's very wet already so I slip my middle finger into her vagina. She grunts "Yesssss!"

She begins pushing my head down to her genitals. I smile to myself. I begin to go down on her in earnest now, really licking her labia. After a couple of minutes, I start tongue fucking her pussy. She's squirming and moaning now and breathing hard. After a few more minutes, I move up to her clit while I push two fingers into her vagina. I begin to finger-fuck her rubbing the front of her vagina. Meanwhile my tongue is flicking back and forth on her clit which is sticking out now. She's groaning now from deep in her throat and she can't stay still.

I begin sucking her clit as I move my fingers around. I now have my index and middle finger in her pussy and my ring finger in her ass fucking her. She bucking now right on the edge. I reach up with my left hand and pinch her right nipple hard and she jams the pillow onto her face and starts screaming. About 30 seconds into her orgasm I move my middle finger to her ass and continue finger-fucking her. This sends her off again to a higher peak. After a minute of cumming she pushes me away from her vulva.

I jump up and go wash my hands. I move back to the bed and offer her my cock. She takes it into her mouth and sucks on it hard. After a minute I remove it and move down to stick my cock into her. I start to put on a condom again but she says "No, don't put that on! No more condoms with me."

I remember what she said during one of our many video masturbation sessions and I decide to use the vibrating dildo and grab it.

I turn it on and slowly slip it into her pussy. She looks up and says "What?" I just smile at her. Once the dildo is vibrating in her pussy, I pull her legs up and lube her asshole. "Oh, my God. I did tell you I wanted this, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did love. Do you still want it, now?" She smiles and says "Oh, yeah! Do it!"

I lubed my cock and began slipping it into her anus. She relaxes her ass muscles and it slips right in all the way. She says "Oh, shit, yes!" I let her get use to it for a bit.

As soon as I start to move, she starts to moan loudly, "Oh, God, fuck me baby, fuck me, the dildo.....your cock.... Oh...My....God!"

Every time I shove my cock in all the way she says "Oh!"

As I slide my cock all the way into her, my pubic bone pushes the dildo farther into her.

I bend over and suck her left nipple into my mouth and nibble it softly.

After several minutes, she's breathing very hard, fast and loud now. She's getting close. I reach for her clit. I grab it and pinch it lightly and pull the hood. She screams into the pillow and her orgasm starts. Her ass muscles are squeezing the hell out of my manhood now and it pushes me over the edge. I dump five spurts of cum into her ass and collapse on top of her, keeping my body weight off of her. I kiss her deeply and say "That was amazing, lover." I reach down and switch the dildo off.

She's still breathing hard and says "Yes....It Was. You Are...The Best....Honey!"

I hold myself above her for a couple of minutes so she can calm down. Then I roll off of her. She slowly gets up, reaches over, kisses me again and pulls the dildo out of her pussy. I go wash my cock then lay back down next to her. She lays there for a while and then she says "I'm leaking your cum out of my ass. I need to get to the bathroom quick." She jumps up and, putting her hand over her ass, she walks to the bathroom. When she comes back, she lays down next to me again. I lean over and kiss her deeply again, sticking my tongue into her mouth.

After some tongue tag, I lean back and tell her "You're amazing. I love you. So was it everything you thought it would be."

"Yes it was. I totally enjoyed that. Thank you."

"Thank you, wife to be."

We both latch onto each other and just hold each other. Since it's not very late yet, we just hold each other for a while. After over a half hour of cuddling, we are both trying to stay awake.

We each get up and take our turns in the bathroom. I wash my penis again so it's clean for the morning blowjob. I love that morning blowjob.

When we're finished in the bathroom, we lay down on the bed and spoon and eventually fall to sleep.

Tacoma, Wa - August 7th.

I wake up with a full bladder today. Vanessa is still sleeping. I go to the bathroom because my bladder is about to pop. When I get back to the bed, Vanessa opens her eyes. Before I lay down, she scoots down and opens her mouth. I crawl up on the bed and straddle her head, my cock hanging down near her mouth and my balls near her eyes. She sticks out her tongue and licks the tip of my cock. "John, turn around the other way and straddle my arms. I want you to fuck my mouth."

I turn around but say "I'm not very comfortable fucking you like this. I'm afraid I'll hurt you."

She puts a pillow under her head to prop it up a little. "Come on stud, stick it in my mouth, pin my arms down and fuck my face."

"Okay, but I'm uncomfortable." I move over her pinning her arms against her body and stick my cock into her mouth. Nothing happens because she's waiting for me to move my cock in and out. Slowly I begin fucking her face. It's going alright but she mumbles "Faster" around my cock. I start to fuck her mouth harder.

She says "uhuh". After a couple of minutes, I stop and take my cock out of her mouth and feed her my balls. She begins licking and sucking them. A minute or so later the cock is back in her mouth and I'm fucking her faster now. It feels really good. Before long my orgasm hits and she gets a mouth full of cum. After I'm done, I get up and she shows me my cum in her mouth. She then swallows it and says "That was fun. I thought I was going to gag several times but didn't. We need to work on me swallowing your cock. I want to take it all the way in without gagging."

I kiss her deeply and tell her "You're something."

I reach down and feel her pussy, it's wet. I say "Let's take a shower and I'm going to eat that wet pussy."

"You don't have to, you know."

"But I want to. You're allowed two orgasms a day. I want to SUCK that pussy."

"Okay, darling."

We take a shower and once we are both clean, I lick and suck her to an orgasm. I stick my middle finger in her asshole as far as I can get it just as she's beginning her orgasm. I have to hold her up as she's cumming. It's a pretty good orgasm. I pull her up and she sticks her tongue in my mouth. She says, "Thank you my stud. You are so wonderful. God, that was some orgasm."

After we finish and dress, we head out for breakfast. When we're done with breakfast, we head back to her apartment. She goes to the kitchenette. I follow her and she's making sandwiches. I grab the chips and make up a couple of plastic bags of chips. Once we have all the picnic supplies together and packed up into our backpacks, we hug and kiss and head out in her Jeep to find one of her remote picnic spots. It's 10:30am now.

She directs me to another of her favorite picnic areas and we park and get out. It's very remote and we have to hike over a mile off the trail and uphill. The site is up on a rise looking over the forest canopy. It's kind of a small plateau. It is really beautiful up there and remote. I spread the blanket and lay the backpacks near the blanket. We lie down and start kissing and touching. Vanessa jumps up and strips all her clothes off. I look around to see if anyone is around. "What are you looking for, let's go, get naked stud. I've been up here a dozen times and I've never seen anyone. I've sunbathed in the nude up here many times."

I stand up and strip my clothes off. Vanessa immediately kneels down in front of me and takes my half hard cock in her mouth and begins to suck and lick it. After a couple of minutes, she says "Hard enough. Come fuck me. And that's One by the way."

I say "You know I can't just start fucking you, I need to ravage that body first. I need the taste of pussy juice in my mouth to get ready. Pussy juice is my aphrodisiac."

Vanessa says "Well, I'm horny as hell. Take me, stud."

I pull her down on the blanket and latch on to her, hugging and caressing her. After giving her a long, passionate French kiss, I begin working my way down her body. After several minutes of kissing and licking her hard nipples, I kiss my way down to that delicious pussy. She's moaning now and as soon as I begin licking her inner pussy lips, she's groaning loudly. A couple of minutes of licking that pussy up and down and I start tongue-fucking her vagina. "Yessss, yessss, oh god, yesss!"

I move up to her clit and stick two fingers into her juicy pussy. As I flick my tongue over her clit and finger-fuck her, she's squirming and yelling "Please fuck me John." I suck her clit into my mouth and begin sucking it and flicking my tongue over it in my mouth. "Oh. My. God," she says. I reach up and grab a nipple and pinch it and she starts screaming "I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming!"

After a couple of minutes of continuing to suck her clit and pinch those long nipples, she says "Stop John, stop please."

I release her clit and nipples but continue to lick her juices. She's finally starting to calm down and I crawl up to her, wipe my mouth on the blanket and kiss her deeply. I caress her body and kiss her some more. "Thank you lover. That was wonderful."

She looks at me and her eyes move down my body and stare at my hard cock. "But I see you have a problem there."

"Have you recovered sufficiently?" I ask.

"Yeah, I guess so. Why? You want something else?" she says with a wicked smile on her face.

"On your hands and knees, woman!" I'm thinking, "Fuck that two orgasm rule."

"Oh, yes Master!" she says.

I move in front of her to give her a taste of my cock. She licks and sucks the head. She then takes it into her mouth, almost to the end. After a few minutes, I pull it out, kiss her and move around to her ass. I reach over and grab the bottle of lube. I lube two fingers and stick them in her ass swirling them around to spread the lube. She's groaning now. I squeeze some more onto my fingers and push it into her. I wipe my fingers on the blanket. I move behind her and push my cock into her wet pussy all the way. She gives me a yelp and then says "Oh, hell, that was awesome and that's Two."

I begin moving in and out of that wonderful pussy. She's pushing back into me so we are really going at it. She takes about three minutes and she starts to cum again. I continue fucking that pussy; I'm not ready yet.

After she starts to calm a bit, I pull out of her pussy and put my cock head into her ass. She yelps again. I then begin to shove it in. It doesn't take much because she relaxes her ass muscles and I slip in until my balls hit her pussy. She gives me a very low groan. "Oh John, that feels wonderful. Fuck me hard."

I start moving in and out of her ass. She begins pushing back at me seeming to really enjoy it. I fuck her ass for a couple of minutes and she's ready to cum again. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She says.

I reach around and begin flicking her clit. A few seconds of that and she lets go again with "Aaaaaagh, oh shit, oh shit, fuck, fuck, yessssssssssssssss!!"