The Dirty Old Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half an hour later, I notice most of the men whose wives or girlfriends have stripped naked have also removed their trunks. Vanessa and I have been catalysts on the beach.

After an hour and a half, we're both pretty well cooked because it is 90 degrees out and pretty humid. We both grab everything and walk to the car with towels rapped around us. We dress next to the car and head back to south.

On the way, Vanessa says "Want to check off that other minor fantasy, John?"

"You mean the blowjob while driving....I don't know, it is dangerous," I say.

"If you get too distracted, just pull off the road and I'll finish you there," Vanessa says.

I say "How about just sucking me a little but no orgasm. Let's save that for later."

"Will that satisfy the fantasy?"

"Yes, it will. The main thing is my beautiful fiance' mouth on my cock while I'm driving."

"Okay, done deal then."

Once we get out on the main highway heading south, she reaches over and slips her hand into my shorts and underwear. She grabs my cock and pulls it out. She leans over and begins licking the head. She then takes me all the way into her mouth as far as she can get me. I'm rock hard in less than a minute and she continues to suck me. After 5 minutes, I say "Okay, lover, that's enough. We'll finish that when we get home."

"Awww, I want your cum honey."

"I know dear but not now. We're going to be at the border soon. Okay?" I say.

"Okay."

I get my cock back in my pants before we get to the border, luckily.

We finally reach her apartment, shower and it's past time for a normal supper. It will have to be a late supper. We get ready to put our clothes on for supper and as I'm standing there in the nude, Vanessa kneels nude in front of me and says "John, can I have your cum now?"

I look at her and smile. "Okay Vanessa dear, you can finish me but let me lay down first."

I lay on the bed and she starts sucking me off again. A couple minutes into the blowjob, she says "John, I did it!"

I was paying more attention to the feel of her mouth on my cock. "Did what, honey?"

"I got all your cock into my mouth and throat!"

"Really, lover? That's wonderful. That's my girl!"

She continues the blowjob and adds a handjob too. I cum in her mouth less than a minute later.

"Oh, wow, girl, that was great!"

I look at her and she opens her mouth and shows me the cum. She then swallows it and smiles. "Yum, very good. I love it John."

"You're the best, Vanessa! I'm so glad you're going to be my wife."

"Thanks John. I'm very glad I'm going to be your wife too."

We get ready and go to get supper.

That night in her apartment, I realize she is down two orgasms so I'm determined to make her cum until she can't cum anymore. I find the vibrating butt plugs and pick the large one. I get the lube out and walk out into main room where she's watching TV. "Vanessa, remove your clothes NOW!" I say in a loud, commanding voice.

She looks at me and my face makes her jump up and begin stripping.

"Go lay on the bed on your back and spread those legs for me." She immediately complies.

I set the butt plug and lube down on the night table and look at her and say "Yum, I think I'll have some dessert." She smiles.

I don't waste any time, I dive right into that pussy and begin eating. Vanessa is moaning and squirming immediately. After a couple of minutes of licking her 'lips', I move to her clit, slip two fingers into her pussy and begin finger-fucking her. She's moaning and groaning now. I reach up and begin tormenting her right nipple as I suck her clit. She can't stay still now. I move to her left nipple and pinch it. She screaming into the pillow. I pinch her right nipple at the same time I lightly bite her clit. She screams into the pillow in a constant wail now, she's cumming. "Ohhhhh, ohhhhhh, oh my God!"

The continuous sucking and nibbling on her clit has her orgasming for nearly a minute. I stop giving her clit attention and flip her over onto her hands and knees. As she's beginning to calm down, I grab the lube and lube two fingers up and insert them into her anus. Vanessa yelps. I swirl them around to spread the lube. I remove them again and relube them then reinsert them. I then lube up the large butt plug and begin inserting it into that tight hole. As it slips into place, I turn it on. She immediately begins to growl deep in her throat. "Ohhhhhhh, Godddddd!" I smack each of her butt cheeks and she growls louder.

I now slip under her and start to lick and suck her pussy again. I slip two fingers into her pussy and begin finger-fucking her as I suck her clit. Within minutes, she says "Ohhhhhh, shit, John, Oh, Oh, Oh, "and jams her face into the pillow and starts to scream again as she starts another orgasm. She continues to orgasm for over 2 minutes.

I slip out from under her and move behind her. My cock is rock hard. I enter her sopping wet pussy in one single stroke. She screams again. I begin to fuck her hard and fast. She begins to push back into me. "Oh, Vanessa!" I yell.

She's cumming now almost continuously. She looks back at me and I see she's got tears in her eyes. "Are you okay, honey?"

She smiles at me so I know she is okay. I continue to fuck her hard. In less than 5 minutes more, I begin to cum and she hits another high peak. She collapses and I collapse on top of her holding my weight off of her. I reach between us and switch off the butt plug. As my cock softens and slips out of her, I raise myself off of her. I reach for the butt plug and begin to slowly remove it. She's moaning again but not from pleasure only. I know it is hurting her a little to have that plug removed but it must come out. After removing it, I take it to the bathroom and lay it in the sink. I get a warm, wet washcloth and walk to the bed to take care of her. I wash her pussy and then her anus. Her anus is still gaped about a half an inch. I lay down next to her and pull her over next to me. I begin to caress her.

Finally, she starts to come around. She turns around in the bed to face me and kisses me hard. I suck her tongue into my mouth and kiss her back. She finally says "I don't think I could have another fuck as good as that one. I think I must have cum constantly for minutes. I thought my heart was going to stop. God, John, that was amazing."

"Why were you crying?"

"Just out of joy and happiness," she says. "I just can't believe I get to fuck you the rest of our lives together."

I say "And I hope that's a very long time."

I hold her close and tight. I want her to be physically a part of me. She is doing likewise. We finally break the embrace and kiss again.

"John, I love you so much."

"Vanessa, I love you so much. Don't you think we should set a date to marry?"

"Are you sure you really want to marry me, John?"

"Vanessa, I want you to be my wife. I want to live with you for the rest of our lives together. I want to lick, suck and fuck you as much as I can before one of us can no longer have sex."

"Oh, John!"

"We are going to have so much fun together in the remaining years we will have together, my love. And I can't wait to get started."

"Then how does an early spring wedding sound?"

"That's fine with me, darling. But why so late? Why not a fall wedding?"

"So soon? I guess we could have a fall wedding but I thought it would be a good idea to wait and see if one of us changes our minds."

"Do you have doubts?" I say.

"No, I don't want anything else but you in my life forever."

"Good, then a fall wedding it is. Mid-October okay, say the 15th?"

"Sure."

"Come my darling, let's take a shower and then it's time for sleep."

"John, I'm going to write in my diary after we shower."

*************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, August 10th. Holy shit!!!! We've set a wedding date. I can't believe this. Is this really going to happen? Wow! I hope I'm not dreaming."

*************************************

Tacoma, Wa - August 11th.

We were both exhausted so we ended up sleeping nearly all morning. I wake up and look at the clock. It's 10:50am. Vanessa is still sleeping. I get up and go to the bathroom and get a drink. Then I come back and sit down on the couch with my Kindle Fire and start reading. I let Vanessa sleep because she spent a lot of energy last night.

Finally at 11:25am, I hear her moving around. She walks out of the bedroom and I smile at her. "How are you feeling today, Vanessa?"

She smiles back and says "Like I was fucked hard and put away wet. I'm still exhausted but I think I'm slept out. Do you want your morning treat?"

"I think we can forget that this morning. My wife to be is too tired. Can I make you some breakfast?"

"That's okay. Let's get dressed and go to the cafe. I am starving and want a big breakfast. Maybe food will help me feel better."

"Sounds good. It will be brunch though since it's so late."

As we're getting dressed she says "Would you mind a day off from sex today? I'm really sore from last night. That was awesome but now I'm paying for it."

"I don't mind, honey. I could use a day off too."

We dress and get breakfast. We come back to her apartment and sit on her couch in each others' arms.

We do nothing else that day but watch TV although Vanessa goes over to Joan's for over two hours in mid-afternoon. She didn't get a chance yesterday to set up my last day before I going back to Illinois. She comes back with a big grin on her face. I look at her and say "What are you grinning about?"

She just smiles and says "Oh, just thinking about your last night before you go back to Illinois. It should be fun. We're going to wear you out like you wore me out last night. There might even be a surprise."

"Oh, yeah? Now I'm getting nervous. What have you girls cooked up?"

"Nothing to get nervous about honey, I swear you are going to enjoy the hell out of it."

I spend the rest of the night wandering what they've both hatched.

*****************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, August 11th. John is so funny. He's wondering and worrying what Joan and I have cooked up for his last night here. Boy, is he going to be surprised."

*****************************************

Tacoma, Wa - August 12th.

Vanessa wakes me up with a blowjob again. I smile at her after I cum in her mouth. She looks at me and when I am done, she shows me my cum. She started twirling her tongue around in it. I leaned down and French kissed her, feeling my cum in her mouth and running my tongue over her tongue. She pulled away from me and swallowed the load. Then she looked at me and I was licking my lips. "Wow!" she said. "You don't mind your own cum, do you?"

"No, I don't honey. I tried it when I was a teen. It was okay. If it's in you, I don't mind tasting it. I like it much better when in it's mixed with your juices. I like your juices alone much better."

"Wow! Amazing. I'm the same way. I don't mind my own juices but I like ours together and your cum alone is the best."

"I noticed yesterday how we are now sort of thinking the same. I also seem to not only enjoy watching your orgasm, I seem to get a lot of pleasure out of them."

"I notice something too. Your morning blow jobs? I get a lot of pleasure out of them too. Every time you cum in my mouth, I get a shot of electricity through my body. It's not as powerful as an orgasm but it is very pleasurable."

"Yes, Vanessa. That's how I feel when I get you to orgasm. It's almost like when you get the shivers but you're not cold."

"Wow, that's kind of freaky."

"I think it means we are sole mates. We feel a little bit of what the other feels."

"Wow! Wow!!" She giggles.

We decide to spend the morning just cuddling, holding and kissing each other.

After lunch, I suggest going to the beach since it's already 90 degrees out at 12:30pm. We put our suits on underneath our shirts and shorts and head out to the beach. We lay out for a while and it's really hot out. Suddenly I feel a hand slip down the front of my suit. I look up kind of alarmed and it's Vanessa's hand. I look over at her and she's not looking at me. She begins squeezing my cock and it begins to grow. I say "Just what are you going to do with it once it gets hard."

She looks at me and says "Nothing here. I'm just teasing you."

"Well, you'd better take your hand out of there or I won't be able to walk to the car."

She laughs and removes her hand. I've got a tent going on instead of a swim suit.

"Want to leave now?" she says and laughs at my predicament.

"I think we should wait awhile."

"I want to leave now, John."

I stand up with my hand over my crotch and grab the towel and wrap it around me. She smiles at me.

We get to the car and head to her apartment. She continues to play with my cock in the car. She then takes it out and goes down on me. "Oh, shit," I say.

She's sucking it pretty good and surprisingly I'm driving okay.

As I pull into her apartment complex and a parking space, I feel the familiar feeling in my crotch. A couple of seconds later, as I turn the car off, I cum in her mouth. I look down and she smiles at me with her mouth open. She then swallows and sits up. I French kiss her and tell her I love her.

At 6pm, Vanessa suggests we get dressed and go eat. We stop and get some Asti on the way back to her apartment. We spend the night drinking Asti and kissing. At 9pm, Vanessa says "John, I'm wet. I'm horny. I need you. I need you in my ass." I jump up and go to the bedroom to get the small tube of lube.

Back at the couch, I grab her hand and stand her up. I then bend down and remove her panties. I smell them and they smell great like a horny woman. I grab her hand again and walk out onto the balcony. We stand there watching the sky darken. I slip my hand up under her skirt and start to play with her pussy. I also rub her anus. She's moaning and trying to be quiet. I look around and there doesn't seem to be anyone else out on their balcony except a couple of people on lower floors.

Once the stars begin to come out, I kneel down behind her and lift her skirt. I start to lick her slit while rubbing her clit. She's growling trying to be quiet. After a few minutes, she is juicy enough. I pull the lube out and begin to lube her ass. She's yelps and starts moaning again but quietly.

I stand up. I'm hard and I unzip to pull it out. I slip it into her vagina and she moans pretty loudly. I lean over and tell her I love her but to be quiet. I begin to fuck her slowly. She's holding onto the hand rail. I reach around and grab both of her nipples which are poking out of her blouse. I squeeze and rub them gently. She moans again. After a couple minutes I reach around and start to play with her clit. She has a hand over her mouth now and she's moaning fairly loud. Eventually, I squeeze her clit and she gives a little scream and starts to cum. Her vagina muscles are squeezing my cock. I manage to hold off.

When she's finished cumming I slip out of her vagina and into her ass. She squeals again into her hand. I begin to fuck her ass. After a minute or so I begin to speed up. Eventually, I'm really driving into her hard and she screams again beginning her second orgasm. I grunt and begin to cum into her ass as her ass muscles are milking my cock. Hers is a hard orgasm but mine seems to be much harder. By the time, we are both finished, I can barely stand. I pull out and lean on the railing breathing hard.

She bends over and kisses me. "That was something special, honey. I really enjoyed that."

After a minute, I stand up and grab her in my arms. I give her a long passionate French kiss and then we hold each other.

A woman says "Just what have you two been up to?"

We look over next door and, guess who, it's Joan about ten feet from us. I say "We don't know what you mean."

She says "I think you've been fucking on your balcony. Sure sounded like it and you both look exhausted." We both smile at her. Vanessa says "Mind your own business, woman."

Joan says "Honey, do you need something eaten out of that slit of yours?"

Vanessa says "Sorry, Joan, that something is in the dirty hole."

Joan says "Damn. Oh, well. Sounds like fun though."

Vanessa says "It was wonderful. But I have to go in, I'm leading." Joan laughs.

My fiance' whispers in my ear, "Let's go take a shower, honey."

We tell Joan goodnight, we go shower and enjoy once again washing each others genitals. Vanessa does a thorough cleaning of her backdoor with the handheld shower head before we finish.

After the shower, we go into the kitchenette and get a bite to eat and then watch all the late night shows. Finally, at 1am we crawl into bed.

*****************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, August 12th. We had a fun time at the beach today. It was fun teasing John and getting him hard on the beach. That tent in his swim trunks was very sexy. I fulfilled his minor fantasy of being sucked while driving. He finished just as he turned the car off. It was wonderful for me to do that for him. Then he gave me a good hard fucking tonight in both holes....and on the balcony too. That was very hot. I don't know how much Joan saw but it doesn't really matter. We are damn good together."

*****************************************

Tacoma, Wa - August 13th.

The day before the BIG day, we wake up and Vanessa starts to goes down on me. I tell her I need a bit of a break from cumming. She agrees and we shower and go out for breakfast. We head out to visit a few nature sights in the area. Mount Rainier is gorgeous, we got pretty close. We visited quite a few wildlife refuges, forests, a lake and numerous other beautiful places. Washington is some state. I can see why she's got a Jeep though. We get back to her apartment about 4pm. The rest of the afternoon we spend pretty quietly with no sex. Vanessa tells me she wants to rest for tomorrow. I'm wondering what they have cooked up. I'm cool with no sex. I could use the rest.

Vanessa makes supper and we have a leisurely supper with plenty of hand holding. We sit on the couch and watch TV, kissing and hugging. Vanessa starts to tease me by licking her lips whenever I look at her. I laugh when she does it. After an hour or so of that teasing, I start caressing her left leg moving very close to her pussy. Vanessa starts to moan every time I get near her pussy. I smile wickedly at her. I lean over and whisper in her ear "I want to taste that pussy!"

She groans. I French kiss her deeply and whisper "I want you!"

She reaches over and grabs my bulge and moans again. She stands up and says "We just can't keep our hands off of each other, can we?"

I stand up and say "No!" And then pull her shirt off and start to unbutton her shorts. She pulls my shirt over my head and starts working on my shorts. Before long, we're both naked and I shove her down on the couch and spread her legs. I lick my lips and dive in.

Within 5 minutes, Vanessa is on the edge again. She doing that growling in her throat again. I reach up with both hands and pinch both hard nipples and she begins to cum "Ohhhhhh, Ohhhhh, Shiiiiiiittt, Johnnnnnn!" I continue to eat her and after she's cum for 30 seconds, I stick my thumb into her ass and she screams again. After she's been cumming for nearly two minutes, she pushes me away from her pussy. "Oh. God. John. Wow!"

After she calmed down a little, she looks at me, smiles and says "John, fuck my mouth again like you did before."

I move over her, straddling her and pinning her arms to her side. I then shove my cock into her open mouth. I begin fucking her mouth. She's relaxed her throat and I can get my cock all the way into her mouth. I'm amazed at this new talent. I push into her mouth part way and she sticks her tongue out