The Dirty Old Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

and licks my balls as I slip my cock in farther. Wow! That's new too!

After about 5 minutes of fucking her mouth, I'm getting close. I pull out and jack off until I cum. I shoot my cum into her mouth and onto her face. Most of it goes into her mouth. I get off of her and she sits up and smiles. She pushes the remaining cum into her mouth and opens her mouth to show me. She then swallows my load and smiles at me. She then moves over and cleans my cock off.

I French kiss her long and hard.

We stand up and walk to the shower and wash each other off. We hug and kiss again. We dry each other off and walk back naked to sit back on the couch again holding hands. We are so in tune with each other now. It's like we know what the other one is thinking. We know how to get the best orgasms out of each other. We're going to be good together and we know it.

After watching TV for a while we pull each other up and walk over to the bedroom and lay down for the night.

*****************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, August 13th. We had a great day together going around and visiting some nature sights. I've never visited some of them so I enjoyed it as much as John. The sex was less today because the party with Joan and friend is tomorrow. Can't wait. But I really enjoy it when he pins my arms down and fucks my face. That's hot. Tonight he pulled out and ejaculated on my face and into my mouth. He never did that before but I loved it. I tried a couple of new things too and I think he was surprised."

*****************************************

Tacoma, Wa - August 14th.

We wake up at 9:05am on the 'Big Day'. Of course, no morning blowjob today because the ladies have plans. We dress and go out for breakfast. After breakfast, Vanessa suggests we go to the zoo for the morning. We spend the morning at the zoo and eat lunch there about 1pm. Then we head back to the apartment.

Vanessa says "We'll wait to take a shower around 5 pm. The party will start at 5:30pm."

"So what are we doing for supper?"

"Supper will be included in the sex party. Joan will be bringing supper with her," says Vanessa.

We sit on the couch touching, kissing, and fondling each other all afternoon. Several times Vanessa leans over and sticks her face in my lap. I say "That's no fair." She just laughs at me so I return the favor each time she sticks her face in my lap, I push her down and stick my face in hers.

Finally, 5pm comes around and Vanessa grabs my hand and pulls me to the bathroom and undresses me. She then undresses herself and starts the shower. We scrub each other paying special attention to the genitals. By the time we get out of the shower, it's 5:23pm. She says "Don't put any clothes on, you won't need any tonight."

We sit down on the couch naked and in 7 minutes the doorbell rings. Vanessa jumps up and walks to the door. She opens the door and in walks Joan and a gorgeous Hispanic woman who looks to be in her early 50s. I cover myself up but Joan says "Don't worry about that, John. We're all going to be seeing a lot of each other tonight." Joan and the other woman each have some bags with them. They are each wearing long coats too.

I look at Vanessa and she's smiling a wide smile at me. Joan says "Vanessa and John, meet Maria, my good friend and someone interested in being a sexual freak just like me. She's been a widow for over a year now. Maria, this is John Andrews and Vanessa Chapel who is soon to be Mrs. Andrews." We shake Maria's hand and and kiss her. In a minute, Joan and Maria take off their coats and they're naked underneath.

I think to myself, "This is getting interesting."

Maria is a Latina with black hair who has beautiful light caramel colored skin and she has a rocking body. She looks like she spends a lot of time in a tanning bed but she's light caramel all over so that's probably a built-in tan. Yummy! She has long black, curly hair which is half way down her back. I look her over. She's got fairly large breasts (I'd guess maybe 36C or D), a flat stomach and muscular legs. She must work out quite often. She's also got a killer butt.

"Are you hungry, John?"

I say "Yes and getting hungrier." They all laugh. I notice Maria is checking me out and occasionally licking her lips.

Vanessa is putting a sheet on the floor and after she's done, Joan and Maria lie down next to each other. Joan says "The male gets to eat first." I stand up and look at Vanessa. Vanessa grabs the bags and starts putting the food on both the other women, covering the nipples, belly buttons and pussies of the other two ladies.

When she's done, Vanessa says "John, come and eat. Don't worry about being neat but if you get too sloppy you will have to clean them up. But no hands! All pieces of food must be taken and eaten with your mouth only."

I kneel next to the women and begin taking bites of food off of their bodies. It's getting to be lots of fun. Vanessa joins me and starts eating food off of Joan. She then reaches over and eats a piece of fruit from Maria's left nipple. We both continue eating and once we are finished, Joan says "Well John, get busy cleaning us up."

I look at Vanessa and she nods. So I start licking up the juices and bits of food that we've missed. Maria starts to moan when I start to lick her pussy clean. Joan just laughs. When I'm finished cleaning them both, they get up and wipe off with the two wet washcloths that Vanessa has provided.

Joan says "Okay stud lay down on your back." I do and Vanessa joins me. The other ladies begin to load us up with food bites in all the strategic areas. They are having problems around my cock because it is standing tall. Once completed they begin to eat also. Maria heads for my genitals while Joan eats mainly off of Vanessa. Maria does reach over and get a bite off of Vanessa's right breast.

When the food is gone, Joan says "Maria, you clean John up and I'll clean up Vanessa."

By the time Maria is finished my cock is about to explode. Maria is licking her lips.

Vanessa gets up and begins wiping herself off. I start to get up and Joan says "Where are you going? Lay back down there." She gets the other washcloth and cleans me off.

Vanessa looks at Maria and Maria is still licking her lips. "Maria, if you want to suck that cock, go for it."

That surprises the hell out of me and I look at Vanessa with a questions on my face. She says "Just enjoy it, John."

Vanessa goes to the kitchenette and comes back with the 3 minute egg timer. She puts it on the coffee table. Joan moves over and joins Maria. Vanessa then lowers herself onto my face and I begin eating dessert. My cock is about to pop it's so hard. Joan says "Maria, you get the first ride."

Maria says "Yes!!" I'm trying my best to calm myself down.

Joan says "John, I hope you can last a long time tonight." She turns the egg timer over.

Vanessa answers for me "We've been teasing each other all day. I don't know if that was a good idea now."

Maria sits down on my cock and moans. I say "Wait, Vanessa! No condom?"

She says "No condom tonight, John. Enjoy yourself." Maria is riding me pretty hard and moaning now. I'm trying to breathe deep and relax. Vanessa is moaning, she likes what I'm doing to her pussy. Joan is apparently watching the egg timer.

When three minutes are up Joan says "Switch."

Vanessa gets up and Joan comes and sits on my face. Vanessa takes Maria's place and it's Maria's turn to time the event. I'm enjoying the taste of Joan's pussy. It's a little different tasting that Vanessa but nice. Joan is moaning before long and Vanessa is too. It seems like no time has passed when Maria says "Switch." I'm relaxing into this now. I'm no longer real close to cumming. Every time they switch it allows me to back off a little. I want to hold off 'cause this is awesome. I keep deep breathing which is not easy with a woman's pussy rubbing on my face and tongue.

Vanessa gets off my cock and Joan sits down. Maria lowers herself on my face. Maria's pussy taste a lot like Vanessa's. Joan is now fucking herself hard on my hard cock. Maria is moaning loudly as soon as I start to lick her. Joan is now breathing very hard. Before long, Vanessa says "Switch" and Maria says "Nooooo, damn." She likes my tongue. Now we're back to the original configuration again.

I lose count of how many times they all rotated. Vanessa cums first while fucking my face. They continue the rotation even though one of them has cum. Maria is second to cum and she does it on my face too. My face is covered in pussy juice. Vanessa cums again on my cock. Joan cums her first time while on my cock also. Maria's second orgasm is on my face again.

After they all three have cum twice (Maria had just cum her fourth time), they get up and Joan says "John hasn't cum yet. What do you think, Vanessa?"

Vanessa says "That's surprising. We need him to cum though. Maria, you seem to only cum while on John's face."

Maria says "I've never had anyone eat my pussy before, my husband was very religious and wouldn't do it. It's an amazing feeling."

Vanessa says "John's pretty good at it too, huh? Okay, Maria you sit on his face again and try to cum when he does, Joan you lick his balls and I'll suck his cock."

Joan says "Who gets his cum?"

Maria says "I'd like to taste his cum. My husband would never allow it."

Vanessa says "We'll all share it. When he starts to cum, I'll take the first squirt in my mouth and the rest will come out on my hand. You two can share what is on my hand."

They all take their places and each begin their mission. Maria has no problem reaching orgasm on my face. She continues on my face except now she's actually fucking my face hard and my nose is starting to hurt. Maria cums two more times and then I cut loose. Vanessa gets the first squirt and the other three end up on her hand. Joan says "Way to go, stud."

She and Maria get up and Vanessa lets Maria have a taste and then Joan takes the rest. Maria says "That's not bad. It's different. I like it."

Vanessa says "John's cum tastes pretty good I think because he eats fruit or drinks fruit juice with every meal and sometimes as a snack between meals. When he's here I go through a lot of fruit. He also doesn't normally eat junk food. It all doesn't taste that good, I promise you."

Maria says "You mean what a man eats affects the taste of his cum?"

Vanessa says "I think so. Maria, you clean his cock up, with your mouth." Maria smiles and happily complies.

We all sit down for a while, Vanessa on my lap on the couch, Maria and Joan on either side. The ladies break out some more food and some Asti that they have brought. As the ladies are snacking on the food, they are feeding me and Vanessa gives me some Asti. While talking I find out that the timekeeper was masturbating while keeping time. That's why they all came pretty quickly.

Vanessa asks Maria about her marriage. Maria is a widow who was married for 32 years and she says the sex was satisfying although rather routine. There was only missionary position and no oral either way. Her husband would use his hands to warm her up but she says the orgasms were few and far between. But she loved him so the sex was enjoyable for that reason. Maria says "Vanessa, I really appreciate you allowing me to join this wonderful orgy tonight. I've never ever orgasmed so much in my life. I love the woman on top position too."

Joan says "Vanessa, I think John is one of the best pussy eaters I have ever had eat me. I've been with a lesbian that I think was a little better but he's really good." I smile at that.

Vanessa says "Don't I know it."

After a break for an hour and several glasses of Asti each, Joan says "Okay, time for phase two."

I look at Vanessa and she has a big smile on her face. "You gave me this idea from a couple of evenings ago. Joan thought it would be a good idea to return the favor you gave me."

Joan says "What's good for the goose is good for the gander."

My mind is reeling now. What is she talking about? Vanessa leads me to the bed and lays me down face up on the bed. I notice Joan has the sheet and she spreads it on the bedroom floor. Vanessa takes my right hand and Joan hands her a piece of rope. I say to myself "Oh, oh!"

Vanessa ties the rope around my wrist and ties the other end on the bedpost. She moves over to my right side and does the same thing. Joan moves down and ties another longer rope around each of my ankles. She hands one to Vanessa and takes the other one herself. They both tie the rope ends to the headboard and pull my legs up until they are over my head, spread and up in the air. Joan says "Try to get loose, John."

I try but they've done a good job. Joan says "Go ahead Vanessa."

Vanessa grabs the lube and lubes my asshole up with two fingers. I say "Wait a minute!"

Vanessa laughs "Now you are going to find out how anal play feels. Just don't hate me for it when it's over, please. I think you'll find it gives you an outstanding orgasm."

She turns around and when she turns back around she has the medium butt plug in her hand. She lubes it up and starts to stick it into my anus. "Oh, no!" I say.

"Oh, yes!" says Joan. I'm trying to relax but it's not easy. Vanessa finally works it in and then turns it on. It's vibrating right on my prostate.

"Oh, shit!" I say. Joan laughs. They lower my legs down and tie them off to the footboard.

Joan says "Maria, on his face; Vanessa and I will get him hard."

Maria kisses me and says "Thank you so much for letting me fuck your face tonight, John." She kiss me, sits down on my face and starts to move.

Vanessa and Joan are both licking my cock and balls. I'm hard in no time. That damn plug is vibrating the hell out of my prostate and the vibrations are going right to the head of my penis.

Joan says "Vanessa, if you fuck that cock to orgasm I'd like to eat the cum out of you."

Vanessa says "Okay, Joan. It's a deal." Vanessa sits on my hard cock and begins to fuck me.

Maria doesn't last long and is soon juicing my face again. Vanessa is riding me and it sure feels good although the butt plug really feels different.

My orgasm is building quickly. Maria cums again on my face. Within 3 minutes, I can't take the vibrations from that plug anymore. I just can't hold back. As I cum into Vanessa's pussy, she starts to cum. Someone is pinching my nipples and it adds to my orgasm. I feel for Vanessa nipples and when I find them I squeeze them both and Vanessa peaks again and screams. Maria cums again before Vanessa is finished. I must have shot eight or nine streams of cum into my fiance'.

They all climb off me and Joan tells Maria to untie my hands. As soon as my hands are free I turn the butt plug off and start to remove it. Vanessa lays down on the sheet on the floor and Joan dives in. Vanessa is enjoying the hell out of Joan having her tongue in her pussy. She starts to moan and her hips start moving. Maria notices my cock which is starting to wilt. She leans over and begins cleaning my cock. She smiles up at me and when she's done she says "That's a different taste. I like it."

I say "That is my cum and Vanessa's pussy juice." She smiles and licks her lips. As I finally get the plug out, I get an idea.

Joan keeps eating Vanessa until Vanessa starts to orgasm again. Vanessa looks up at me and smiles. I lean down and kiss her and whisper in her ear "Sweetheart, Joan is way behind on orgasms." She smiles understandingly.

Vanessa pulls Joan up on top of her and kisses her. She rolls Joan over and dives between her legs. She looks up at me and I silently applaud her and throw her a kiss. I walk over to Maria and whisper in her ear "Maria, have you ever eaten pussy? You seemed to like Vanessa's juices combined with mine."

She smiles at me and says "No, I've never eaten one before. Do you think I should try Vanessa's?"

I smile and say "Yes, sweetheart, I think you should." Maria walks over and scoots on her back under Vanessa. She reaches up and takes a taste. Vanessa yelps, surprised. Maria decides she likes the taste and begins to lick Vanessa's pussy. So I've now got three women playing lesbian in front of me.

I notice Maria's legs are spreadeagled and think "What the hell, she's been riding my tongue all night." I kneel down between her legs and begin to lick her pussy again. She let's out a loud groan.

I love it....we've got an oral daisy chain going on in Vanessa's bedroom. I begin fucking Maria with two fingers and sucking her clit. She takes less than a minute to start cumming again. I stop finger-fucking her and just lick to clean her up. I move up to Joan and begin sucking and pinching her nipples. Maria is now back at Vanessa's pussy. Before long, Joan begins to cum. I twist both her nipples and she screams and continues to cum. Vanessa is getting close. I can tell by the way she's moaning and breathing. I move to her and shove my thumb up her asshole and that sets her off. Maria is trying to hold on so she can stay with that pussy. After a minute or so, I remove my thumb to let Vanessa come down a bit. Maria is still licking her pussy.

I jump up to go wash my hands and clean up the lube on my ass. When I get back, Maria is still licking and Vanessa is still cumming. Joan is sucking on one of Vanessa's nipples so I move to her other one and begin to suck too. After less than a minute I reach around and shove my middle finger into Vanessa's ass up nearly to the third knuckle. Vanessa screams and hits another peak. A minute later, Vanessa says "Stop please! Please!"

We all break of and lay on the floor together. I'm laying there with a hard-on again and Vanessa looks at me and laughs. She says "Does anyone have the strength to take care of that hard cock again."

Joan and Maria both look at me and laugh. Shaking their heads they say "No," in unison.

I say "Come on ladies, you're not all pooped out already, are you?"

They all moan. I say "Just kidding, I'm tired too. The cock isn't but I am."

Vanessa reaches over kisses me. She says "Are we okay, honey?"

I say "Well, I don't know."

Vanessa says "Aw, come on honey. I love you. Don't be mad at me."

I say "I'm just kidding. I'm not mad at you. I love you. And that was an amazing orgasm. But just for the future, I'd recommend a prostate massage with a finger instead of the plug."

They all three move over and start kissing me on my face. The evening is finished. Vanessa lays down on top of me and the other two lay down on either side cuddling me. We lay that way for about 15 minutes.

All three ladies finally get up and begin to straighten up. Then they start to get dressed. I sit up and say "Ladies, thank you for one of the best sexual experiences of my life."

Maria says "I want to thank you and Vanessa both for letting me participate. I haven't had anything but my own hand to get me off for a long time now. Vanessa, you are one lucky woman. I envy you."

Vanessa says "Thanks, Maria. I sure am lucky."

I say "So Maria, lots of new experiences for you tonight, huh?"

She says "Oh, yeah, and they all were wonderful."

Joan kisses Vanessa and then me. "Thanks again you too. Don't forget me for any other orgies you might throw."

Maria says "Oh, yes, if you want to do this again let me know, I'd love to participate again. It was so much fun and I think I've had more orgasms tonight than my entire life previously."

I say "Well, we'll think of you two, of course, but I want our next 'orgy' to be a male/male/female threesome for Vanessa. Unfortunately, we don't know of anyone that can help us out there."

Joan smiles and says "I may be able to help you with that. I'll check into it and let you know."

"Great Joan, but it will have to be after our marriage in October."

Joan says "You've set a date?"