The Dirty Old Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa says "Well, we're planning on October and we are shooting for the 15th."

Joan says "Well, I think you are both lucky as hell to find someone that you are so compatible with and who you don't mind sharing. I envy you both."

Maria says "I do too. Vanessa, I don't know if I could share a man like John."

Vanessa says "I didn't know if I would be able to share John either but when I saw him with you both I knew it was for his pleasure and that's all I really want, for John to receive maximum pleasure. And I know he loves me, although occasionally I still feel some jealously."

Joan says "John, how did you like phase 2?" she laughs.

"Joan, I was worried at first but that butt plug wasn't too bad. Just having it pushed in my virgin ass was no fun. That was kind of anal rape, you know. Once I got use to it and felt the vibration on my prostate, it was great. I think the prostate massage really enhanced my orgasm."

Joan says "I know it did. That was a lot of cum in Vanessa's pussy. It was at least twice the normal amount for most men."

Vanessa and I smile at each other. I say "For all of you, I think a finger massage of my prostate would be much better. I don't really want that plug in there again. I'm going to be sore there for a while. That flight home to Illinois is going to be rough tomorrow." Vanessa hugs me.

Joan says "Well, Maria and I will leave you two lovebirds to whatever you want to do the rest of the night, bye."

Maria says "Bye, you two. And thanks again."

I'm still laying on the floor. Vanessa walks over and lays back down on top of me. My cock is still hard between us. "What is a matter with that thing?" she says and laughs.

"I think it likes all the attention it got tonight. You see what I mean by keeping me virile? Let's take a shower and get ready for bed. I'm tired and kind of sore behind even though this thing still seems ready."

"I don't want you to leave tomorrow, John. I can't wait until we're together forever."

"Me too babe. And thank you for tonight. It was awesome and you were awesome. I can't believe how easily you went down on Joan."

"I can't believe it either. But I enjoyed it. How about that, I'm a full fledged bisexual now."

"Well, you know you can always have sex with her again while I'm away. It's allowed. Maybe she has a male friend that you can share too."

"Oh wow, I don't know about that. I'll see."

"Don't hesitate to have sex with other people until mid-October. Believe me, honey, I want you to do this, okay? And I don't need to know about it either unless you want to tell me about it. After we're married, then we consult about our outside cocks and pussies. Okay?"

"Okay. Let's shower."

We take a shower and wash each other. We dry each other and Vanessa looks down and says "It's still hard. I'm going to give you a handjob before bed."

"You know you don't have to."

"I know but how are you going to sleep with that thing hard? Plus it's probably going to be poking me all night long."

I laugh and walk over the bed and lay down. Vanessa brings the lube and puts some on her hand. The handjob lasts a little longer than normal but at about the 3 minute mark I start to cum. Vanessa captures the head of my penis in her mouth and sucks the cum out. When I'm done, she opens her mouth and shows it to me and then swallows it. I French kiss her, tasting my own cum in her mouth.

She cleans me up and lays down next to me and we cuddle. Soon we're both sleeping.

Tacoma, Wa - August 15

The alarm goes off at 6 am. Vanessa shuts it off and immediately leans over and begins sucking me off. I'm not horny but I let her do it. She sucks me for about 5 minutes and I'm not close until she slips a finger into my ass and starts to rub my prostate. Fifteen seconds later I cum in her mouth. She licks her lips and I grab her and kiss her with lots of tongue. "I'm going to miss that," I tell her.

"Me too," She replies.

"Rubbing my prostate gives me a hard cum. Remember that, although I don't want that every time. Maybe just on special occasions. My butthole is still sore." She smiles.

I get up, dress and use the bathroom while Vanessa washes her hands. As she's doing her bathroom business, I throw all my clothes into my suitcase. When she comes out of the bathroom, I kiss her goodbye. I hand her $100 to make up for the food I ate while there. I tell her that I'll call her when I get home. I also tell her I'd love it if she got with Joan and they have a threesome with one of Joan's old boyfriends. I wink and tell her I don't want her to get too horny while I'm gone. She tells me she loves me and I tell her I love her.

I drive the rental car to the airport, drop it off and check in at the gate. There's a text waiting for me. Vanessa tells me she misses me already and loves me. I text her back and tell her the same thing. Many hours (too many hours) later I arrive home. I call Vanessa and tell her I'm back in Illinois safely. We talk for an hour and I tell her I'm exhausted and I'll call her tomorrow.

****************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, August 15th. Wow, yesterday was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the rotation. And Maria is wonderful. I hope to get together with her again sometime. She went down on me but I didn't get to return the favor. John called when he got back to Illinois. He thanked me for the foursome. No problem. I enjoyed the hell out of it too. I'm starting to love this open marriage thing. He reminded me to look into a bigger apartment as I'm planning for the wedding. Now I'm just waiting for mid-October and MARRIAGE!!!!"

*****************************

To be continued...