All Comments on 'The Dream Wife'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 565 Comments (Page 3)
ACP45ACP45about 12 years ago
Unreal

Caroline should have been making a sonic boom on the way out the door. His first wife was a selfish bitch. Caroline was a sadistic, selfish bitch and her actions were inexcusable by any standard. I can't say much for Dan's mental acuity when a blowjob from a whore can make him forget betrayal on that level.

meanstreak1600meanstreak1600about 12 years ago
Crap!

I hated this story...dumb shit and stupid slut should have been the title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oooh look another internet hardman emerges from the closet to check the temperature.

Cuckstreak. must be a fag with a handle like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
If it wasn't for DQS

we'd only have one red H in this category in several months. Goddamn closet cuckolds drove every other decent author away.

meanstreak1600meanstreak1600about 12 years ago
closet cuck?

What the fuck is a closet cuck? It appears that anyone that hates cucks is called one. If that's the case, count me in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love a good reconciliation story.

Unfortunately, this was not a good reconciliation story. The writing was excellent, as usual, but the plot went south just about the time Caroline came back through the door. He was dead on target when he told her off in her office. There was plenty of opportunity to either save the marriage or end it in a decent manner. She chose neither; she chose instead to betray her husband and then blatantly rub her betrayal in his face. This bitch is a bitch by choice, "I'm sorry" and a blowjob ain't gonna do it!

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
I Think We're Agreed That Your Choice Of Endings Have Not Been Good

In this case, took a "5" and made it a "2". Still, this is a really good story with compelling characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
We're also agreed that UAre a closet

cuck. Cuddle up to your other butt-buddies and wish bad things on women while the rest of us (who know more than you about what constitutes good writing) laugh at your weak, pathetic tears because "it didn't turn out the way we closet cucks like."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Forgiven?

I like stories in which couples wrestle through problems and reconcile, if humanly possible. This story pushed my personal envelope. Dan is supposed to reconcile with 2 cruel women. His ex-wife Holly doesn't deserve forgivness. Has she really done anything to atone for her sins? Holly knew what she had done to Dan, but she had no problem taking him to the cleaners in the divorce. She knew Becky was not his child, didn't tell him, made it hard to see the kids, and made him pay child support. Holly gave selfserving sadistic confession and then cried a lot. I think Dan forgave her because he realized that if he didn't he would spontaneously combust.

I know that Caroline had reasons to be angry with Dan, but her response does not encourage future trust. How can Dan have a strong stable marriage with Caroline if she cannot be counted on to make reasoned and responsible decisions.

cueball961cueball961almost 12 years ago
Went too Far

Your story was a solid five, until he left Caroline's office.

The first wife was a slut bitch. No two ways to describe her. She had mentally abused this man and left him a wreck. She could not possibly have been a more heartless harpy.

That is, until Caroline comes into the picture. She takes what's left of the man and finishes him off. Her betrayal is even worse. Did she have cause for angst? Surely. But her actions were reprehensible, especially in light of the emotional state the man's first wife left him in.

Had you ended the story with the confrontation at Caroline's office, I would have given the story five stars. You did not, I felt the ending completely contradictory, and I rated it two stars. I felt generous at that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Special Place In Hell

I was disappointed in the ending...taking Caroline back, why? Dan wimpped out. He should have followed through on his office visit and found another woman who would respect him. However, it was a tantilizing read and the characters were very well rendered. I hated Holly, she really deserves a special place in hell, and I wanted to slap that trart Caroline. I gave the story a 5 because it was a compelling read. I have read everything DQ has written and each story has captured my interest and imagination. Keep it up Daniel.

phd70phd70almost 12 years ago
Disappointing!

Caroline should have simply divorced him. She never told Dan about his errors in calling her by his ex-wife's name and other issues about talking in his sleep would have left matters open to some counseling. If the counseling didn't work, then she should have filed for divorce. Throwing her brief cheating fling with her fellow employee in his face before addressing her problems with him had no justification.

slaverowanslaverowanalmost 12 years ago
I would have given it a 5

But you went with the whole cuckold thing after Caroline came back. Please, for the love of women, please make the men in your stories the men who do make us weak at the knees. Leave them with some damned self respect.

3 stars because you had him wimp out at the end.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 12 years ago
Bravo!

I actually liked the ending. I think the thing that often gets overlooked in relationships where a betrayal has taken place is that one can only hurt deeply if they loved deeply. It hurts, because they feel they are losing something that they are afraid to lose - that they don't want to let go. So many of these betrayal stories end with the husband simply throwing his love aside at the first hint of betrayal, without even trying to fight for it. For me, that's unrealistic. He clearly loved her, and she clearly loved him. Why should these other readers fault him for taking her back. I sure as hell would fight for the woman I loved, especially if she was fighting for me. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why readers think author is so great is a puzzlement.

Typically portrays the husband as an ultimate spineless wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why readers think author is so great is no puzzlement.

Typically portrays the husband as an ultimate man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another disappointment

Seemed strong then folded due to sex. Good writing with crap endings means move on.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
cuck story

wimp ass cuck story. raising someone elses kids, two cheating wife and a story that the new wofe really liked the 12 inch cock she cheated with. but she gave hubby a blow job so that makes it ok. what crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do you write what you know?

you are a good writer. You need to write a story about a man with a spine... even a little self respect would be an improvement.

HalfAsianWhoaHalfAsianWhoaover 11 years ago
As people said.

Like my comment title says; As people say you're a really good writer, you've got good editing and good story telling but you keep on cutting a man to the bone. This guy's ex fucks around on him, one of his three kids is actually his, and his wife gets away with fucking around on him as well. He's gutless and you seem to enjoy that; I know your a woman and are probably 'Yay, girl power' but this shit doesn't fly in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Comment to all y'all BTB (Burn the Bitch) people

Sye First of all, people fail to to understand how powerful love is. True love requires forgiveness. No one is perfect and part of love is accepting anothers weakness. Caroline didn't disrespect him on bed. To me, it's not so clear cut whether reconciliation was the best option unlike other stories where the cheater was an obvious bitch who deserve whatever they get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

If you want something truly disgusting, go to to Matt Moreau's literotica page. It takes wimp to a whole different level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Re-edit

Actually, after reading this for the fourth time, I actually agree with the people that feel that Dan was too hasty in getting back with Caroline. What kind of bitch does that to a man? At the very least, they don't reconcile after one night of sex. This story needed to be drawn out more. People do not reconcile overnight; it's a process that takes time and patience.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Dan is a pathetic excuse for a man.... Sorry

Dan needs to grow a fucking backbone & stop allowing these dirty tramps to walk all over him. I stopped reading after chapter 2 during his little talk with holly, I don't understand his taste in women but here we have a man who picked & married two women who both cheated on him, the first slut holly was NEVER in love with him she liked him, so I don't understand why she married him if she didn't love. after that sham of a marriage, he marries another cum slut, who cheated on him , rubbed her unfaithfulness in his face, used the excuse that he was still in love with the first gutter slut ex-wife, & yet he's crying like a little bitch because he wants to stay married to his second cum slut wife!!!! WTF type of fantasy land are you living in writer?! Your description/ portrayal of Dan is one of a fucking wimp who begs the sluts in his life for a second chance, as a woman I'm disgusted, I don't know what criteria Dan used to obtain these two sluts but he needs to re-evaluate it-- because Dan can do so much better, the second wife cold hearted attitude towards Dan doesn't exactly screams she loves him, on the contrary it screams she doesn't like him much. So I'm a little confused as to why you have Dan crying in the corner like a little bitch instead of signing the fucking divorce papers the slut had him served with?! What is there to save & fight for?! She cheated on him despite knowing that his first wife holly cheated & dumped his sorry ass for an ex boyfriend--so why would she pull a repeat performance as holly knowing that he was still very bitter & very angry with how she did him?! And to make things worst she uses the ex-wife as an excuse to cheat on him knowing fucking well that was bullshit. I really didn't care for this story, it doesn't make a bit of sense to me, he was cheated on & left by his first wife holly, he was already angry & bitter over her taking his house & kids, so know he's remarried to just another slut wife who also cheats on him , so instead of him cutting his loses & getting on with his life he's able to forgive the cold hearted slut for cheating on him so quickly that now they're back in love again & everything is peaches & cream..!-- Get real dude or chic! He's already been burned why would he want to stay married to this woman? Dan obviously likes pain & misery because he was begging the slut to stay with him... No woman in her right mind would respect a wimp such as Dan. I didn't care for either character. As a person whose been cheated on before I most certainly would not be begging a fucking cheater to stay with me. The second slut said that he still dreams about holly & he talks in his sleep about still loving her!!! What type of wimp is this pathetic loser?

phd70phd70over 11 years ago
Caroline can't be trusted

Can't believe that Caroline cheated on him before having an honest discussion with him, especially knowing what his last wife did to him! She also admits that she lusted after Frank before the cheating. So the cheating was not just revenge or a practice session for her 'new' life after divorce! She was a bitch, insensitive and extradinarily selfish. He needed to boot her out and perhaps file a lawsuit against Frank and their employer for damaging his marriage during work hours. Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Alright...c'mon now. Who is the real author?

This surely could not have been written by someone of your caliber, DQS1. There is no way that a man with a shred of self respect would tolerate, much less condone Caroline's infidelity. Please tell us that you tacked your name onto a less talented writers work. PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

What a crock of shit. Really!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Typical SteelQ1 wimping husband story..

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really Bad!

If she is a dream wife, I would not want to ever dream again. For give both of them, what bullshit, the women in this story used their husband as a front for their own wants and desires. He is better off dumping wife #2 and going for the redhead just to make it interesting for a while and then go looking for a real woman who will give him the love and respect he deserves.

carvohicarvohiover 11 years ago
Not Sure

Let's see there's Holly, Dan, ten years of marriage and two kids and Holly experiences no love for her husband? That's the fundamental flaw; the awkward premise. Then there's Caroline's infidelity; the punishment fuck that also the let's test the waters to see what's good out there. I had a heavy girlfriend before I married my wife. I might have have married that first girl, but I knew I couldn't trust her. If I had ever mentioned her in my sleep or used her name while making love to my wife I know I would have heard about it immediatley and would have been told to get real,get help, or get out. She wouldn't have pulled the sneaky go get even with F. first, and if she had and admitted it the way C. did that would have ended her for me.

This story was fun to read, I couldn't tell where we were going, but it didn't rise to the level of Moment of Clarity. Still gave this one a five considering what other people have put out there. Remember you write well. There are no oh damn's another misused or inccorectly spelled word, and it was coherent.

A good fun read, and sufficient suspension of disbelief til the end. Carvohi

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

never did like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

While I can accept many husbands and wives forgive cheating in the real world, for whatever reasons, I just cant imagine the character in this story being so accepting of his second wifes cheating.

I suspect it could be done but only after some time and great effort by the cheater and willingness of the betrayed husband to consider forgiving.

Not one of the better ending stories written by DQS1 for my 2cents.

Perhaps DQS1 would consider writing new chapters from page 4? There is talent there for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Too close to reality

From the comments it seems that this may have hit close to reality for many.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Interesting story.

The real message is how much talking to one another could have prevented so much hurt. Ultimately, if you want to be true partners, you have to be prepared to open up about everything - silence is the real destroyer in a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Drying Paint

Mmmm, reading this or watching paint dry? Now where did I put that lovely emerald green tin?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The reason

I like dsq's stories so much is how real to life they are.Like the actions or not but you have to admit you can see ppl acting this way.

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 11 years ago
"0"

Good writing but personally I have zero tolerance for the infidelity of the second wife. Must be because I'm older'n dirt, Huh?

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
Stupid

Even if he had emotional issues with his ex wife his current wife should have discussed them with him. Instead she exploited them for a chance to fuck Frank. She is an unstable narcissist, just like his first wife. He is setting himself up for a life of misery if he stays married to a psycho woman who uses his emotional scars as a reason to cheat. What's next? Forget about it! Move on. Fuck her for fun, get some closure then split. She is not even good step mother material - BTW his kids are going to be totally fucked up with a tramp mother who doesn't care about them to keep their family together, and a psycho step mom with crazy excuses for terrible behavior! What a fucking nightmare!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

this is another DQS well written cuckie story. the woman is a fucking cunt and the man has issues now that he has the new cunt for a woman, if the first one was not cunt slut enough.

this is not "when we were married" that is for fucking sure.

it seems like every story since "when we were married" is just another fucking cuckie story. well written but cuckie.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Gave it **

Just because it was well written. The hubby has issues, but instead of talking to him about it, the second wife goes out fucking around on him... Yeah, no. I'm ZT here, too.

God forgives, but it's not in my job description.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another Gawd wimp story.

Don't care "how well he writes." He still writes to demean husbands and is, therefore, a sorry excuse for an author. This guy has a real hangup portraying men as anything but weak cowardly beings.

ACP45ACP45almost 11 years ago
Shades of MM

It would have been a lot better ending if he had simply fucked her and then tossed her ass out the door. It's difficult for me to believe a man would take back a woman who did something like Caroline did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yeah, and I want the redhead!

So she gets hurt, doesn't communicate, commits adultery with the office stud and justifies it with her anger and hurt over his suffering and misunderstanding? Is that about right?

Well damn! Why not have him "justify" sexing the redhead over her adultery?

Isn't what's good for the gander, good for the goose? Shouldn't she get any pain for her selfish, cruelty and outright stupidity? Besides, I've NEVER known a woman to suffer silently for long.......

Too lopsided and suck-uppity to capture the imagination. Even the sex scenes and otherwise great writing were ruined by the amount of dumping this guy endured.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not a good

story at all

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 11 years ago
Honest Emotions of Love

Love is a complex subject, certainly not the pollyanna fairytale we are taught to look for and believe in as children. All interpersonal actions are complex; marriage is the most complex.

I have read other authors who use this simple phrase to describe men: A stiff dick has no conscience. Maybe we can fuck anyone, any woman. Maybe some men don't see sex as the most important issue in life. Many men do.

I hadn't read this DQS story before. Somehow I missed it completely as the boy said about the knot hole in the fence. I was not at all disappointed. There are enough references about big boobs and Jacksonville to recognize that this is a genuine article. There is enough very high quality of writing to see that one of the best authors here started out that way and has been consistently top notch from the getgo. I think this is where I am supposed to close with a final two words - Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
total bs

it was very real right up to the makeup sex. should have fucked her and sent her home to moma. sued frank and sued the company for iied. after that if she loves him lets see what she does. also insist she quit her job and work somwhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yea man...

I really thought he was going to be free of both of them. Even how you wrote it, I can't see him taking Caroline back. He should have pressed for the open marriage, or just gone ahead with the divorce. He was right when he said that he could never do what she did to him, that he didn't think anyone could hurt him as bad as Holly had. Well Caroline did, and ALL of her excuses were pretty thin, and even some good makeup sex doesn't repair the lack of trust. Yes, he had issues with Holly to get over before his relationship could get healthy with Caroline. But if Caroline couldn't come to him, and communicate effectively with him, their relationship had MUCH bigger problems then just the ghosts of the past (Holly's memory). In all, a well written story, and you are a great author, but this time I can't get with the reconciliation. And usually I am pro reconciliation, and I DO like happy endings. You won't find me always screaming BTB like others, but in this case, Caroline didn't deserve him, and needed to grow up more, and probably needs therapy. Of course he is about 3 years overdue on therapy himself. Oh well, thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sucks

You are a good, no a great writer. But story just sucks ass. He will never be able to trust this cunt again. There should be an epilogue where the bitch dies because he does leave her. There is no excuse possible for her actions.

RPG

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

Made a fool of by two wives, paying child support for a child that isn't his and you give this a happy ending? He should be looking for wife number three. Of course it was well written but the plot has too many holes to make it seem feasible.

DepopuloDepopuloalmost 11 years ago

well got to the first page, read a little, saw a guy beg a woman to stay after she cheated on him, didn't finish, skipped to page 5, another 1/5 and another comment that this guy is one of the SHITTIEST writters on the sight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Well, got to the first page read a little, read a little more, and gave it 5/5 stars.

GToastGToastover 10 years ago
@depopulo

While I, too, was not totally taken with this story, the irony of you claiming DQS is one of the shittiest writers "on this sight" (sic) was too delicious not to point out.

Not sure you'll understand, but hey...

hopelessly_otakuhopelessly_otakuover 10 years ago
what a wimpy assed protagonist

I know it's just fiction but why would you write a character so gutless and wimpy. He forgave that bitch who wasted. 10 years of his life. Oh he had pestered her so she married him, wtf. Then the 2 nd one punished him.for something he wasnt even aware of consciously. She gave him no chance to explain or make ammends. Then she put him upto what she thought was an impossible task, otherwise she would divorce him. She even said it was just an excuse she wanted to fuck Frank and that she even enjoyed it. Yet he took her back. If I had to take a guess, after he took her back, she would lose all respect for him and cheat all over the place. Afterall hadn't he surprise her by doing what she thought was an impossible task and he took her back in a heartbeat. She wanted to divorce him do bad that she asked him to do the impossible and all it took was one fuck to get her forgiven.

tiredandoldtiredandoldover 10 years ago
Nope, nope, nope.....

After reading this one I'll have to give up. I am not unhappy to see that you don't publish here anymore or have quit writing. If your second wife had any common sense or decency she never would have cheated, would have talked to him about the issue, or would have just divorced him. He should have gone ahead with the divorce and found a true love.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Helluva Story NOT!

What a mess. There is no fix except the nuclear option. The question is how to go about it. Holly, Bill and Caroline need to feel the Wrath of God. Then hope the insanity defense works. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Poor cuckie deserves everything he will get from that bitch.

DQS has already told us what Caroline will do to cuckie whenever she gets mad at him.Like I said... he deserves everything he will get. Stupid idiot has only been married a year and a half. Sucker!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Nonsense!!

Men do not stop thinking just because they get a good fucking! She is a whore, running around on him. He either divorces her, thus showing, he is a man, or he takes that whoring bitch back, being the cuckold he seems to be.

She is lying in her teeth and he seems to believe her - poor excuse of a man...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh, that's ok honey, i know you really didn't mean it.......

You broke the goose/gander axiom here.

With his history, no matter how good she is in bed, he's eventually either going to get even or get out.

She said he was lying to her in her office, but that was just feelings. As raw as he would have been at that point, almost anything he said would be an emotional half-truth at best.

He may have been dishonest about turning off his love for her, but it rang true that she was so shallow that she would cheat on him with the office lothario to hurt him. I call bullshit.

Her later confession puts the lie to her whole position.

Knowing the real Caroline now, all the veneers stripped back, she's worse than Holly, that at least had the excuse that she didn't ever love him.

He's gullible, but not stupid. Away from her distractions for awhile, the truth will begin to chafe and he'll have to face the real dilemma.

That she is a cheater, doesn't understand that loyalty, trust and love are inextricably intertwined, and doesn't deserve him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked it until after he left Caroline's office

As pointed out; she planned session with Frank, executed it, told Dan about it, left, filed for divorce; then comes back and rubs his face in it again. Should've signed papers and walked

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He Was Thinking With His Little Guy

Very professionally written. I liked the interpersonal drama - that made the story for me. I believe he made a mistake by taking her back...she manipulated him once, iam sure she will do it again. When she finds a better fuck, he'll be in pain again. She is a very cleaver adulterous. Well done 5x5

InescuInescuover 10 years ago
Mistake

I can't see how you could forgive or trust someone who deliberately sets out to hurt you like that. Good God, what a bitch.

There is no way I would ever trust someone after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
aborn loser

she will always be a slutand he a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another Wimp

A good story but another wimp guy. He should never, and I mean never, have taken her back. Women keep disrespecting him because he is not really a man. I doubt if his current "wife" will remain faithful.

However, your writing is very professionally done. I enjoy reading your stories except for the endings. Your male characters need to have some balls.

Fighting41Fighting41over 10 years ago
Doesn't Wash

That he would take Caroline back so easily doesn't fit with how you developed the character. You made him to be someone who loves totally an when betrayed has deep deep resentment towards the person who betrayed him. But then at the end Caroline just has to show up and he takes her back?

Sorry it just doesn't fit with who he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
?????

There are no men in this author's stories.

The author must have been burned really badly for her to hate men as much as she does.

her stories are just her pure hatred projected into words.

1* as this is not story telling it is just a way for the author to feel better about herself with no regard for the people who read her words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Unknown

lol husband was a wimp!

PennMusicPennMusicabout 10 years ago
No Fucking Way!

Sorry, no fucking way I take her back after the way she 'informs' him of her infidelity. Oh, I tell her about the meeting with Holly, and maybe even fuck her again afterwards, but I tell her to go to hell afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SUCK

You are a faggot bastard Steele. How many cocks do you suck a day.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 10 years ago
at the very least he should have gotten Frank fired

I'm sure that there is a morality clause somewhere in her contract. he should have divorced her and kept her as a friend with benefits. at least until she could prove that she was trustworthy. fantasy or not papers should have come first then the side fucking or at least be a decent human being and tell him before she goes off on her slut fantasy. no way in hell could she have loved him and done that. the disrespect alone should have told him. they are both idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Why every man in your stories is a wimp?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hogwash

This story is a complete pile of crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I tried

Over and over I tried to enjoy your stories, they are not for me. I am not sure if you have no pride or self esteem and it reflects in your characters, or if you just write them this way to incite the toughest crowd on this site. Either way your male leads just seem to be waiting for a reason to be stepped on again as they pander to simply horrible women.

LoneEagleLoneEagleabout 10 years ago
Not this time

These two phrases say it all for me:

"Just like I got over loving you. It's amazing how easy it is to do once you learn how." and

"Like I said, I realized that I could never do to you what you did to me. And knowing that, I wondered why I was fighting so hard to keep a woman who could do that."

After this, the story should really end, in my opinion. While he may have been at fault for not fully embracing his second wife, she never gave him the chance before she went out of her way to hurt him. He doesn't need to be married to her, no matter how good her blowjobs may be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
why doyou read these stories dear anony

if they piss you off so much? YOU must be brain dead and have your head up your ass.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
needs the rest

Chapter 2

He fucks the redhead and divorces Caroline, after telling her about it.

And also telling her that she had killed his love for her by cheating for the purpose of hurting him.

The trust is dead and the love is mortally wounded.

FD45FD45almost 10 years ago
The Strength of your Writing

is that you deal with love in slightly more complicated ways than other authors. We've all met the men who 'gave 100% to their marriage, never looked at another woman, and were just big loving doofuses'.

Blink blink. Actually, that describes the leads in most of your stories save the Troubleshooter Fuck in Ghosts and Shadows who deserves prostate cancer and the News Producer who was a shitty person as well.

But you understand a woman might look at other men. That temptation is not just a male sport. That they can have desire for another man, still feel like shit for doing so, and that love isn't forever.

Except for the men. I've noted this before and it remains true. The MEN in your stories NEVER EVER EVER get over the women in his life. They sign their souls away in documents or dealing with the devil. They take back women who took five seconds to fuck other men for no reason. They accept blatant and soul searing humiliation 'because they LUV her SO MUCH!!!!'

And yet, does this Caroline chick feel the same way about him? No. She threatens bodily harm and felt quite justified in cheating on him, raping him and trying to destroy his soul...and all without an apology. It is HER right. She has a vagina and therefore is always allowed to shit on men.

That is your failure. That you write these strong, character filled men who can even SEE that they are accepting a lower and abused status...and they don't even slow down when they run back to these women.

This makes them very dislikable. I could accept it if the women acting in any way shape or form contrite. But only the woman who wanted to slit her wrists seemed at all remorseful. The rest essentially wiped their shoes on the husbands even afterwards. So you make these strong men weak and stupid.

This was a great story until the end, when the magical 'get out of jail' vagina was played. Horrible horrible stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nope not for me

I was really enjoying this story until Caroline came round to his place & within 1 night he'd forgiven her, fucked her & was ready to live happily everafter. Bullshit, life doesn't happen like that, no my man he'd have to be an extremely wimpish cuck & that wasn't how you'd written his character. Not good writing there. You're normally a very accomplished author but somehow you got sidetracked on this & missed the better possible ending. 3***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Weak ending...

It was an interesting approach to the storyline until the end. I anticipated the reconciliation, but was hoping for something that fit the story and your talent as a writer. I was very disappointed.

M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I realy don't know what or where you are going,I like that.

IThis was a little odd story, but you are a true story teller. Thanks Again....bill

I know some of your topics, trains of thought do not agree with everybody, me too, but you can realy wrtie a good story with weird polts, climaxes, anti-climaxes, drama, strange love or lask of it and an odd serious ending.....5s. even if it din't apeal to everyone.

Ntropy586Ntropy586almost 10 years ago
I've kept my counsel, until now

When I've read your works in the past, I've held myself in check when I was confronted with the almost never-ending direction changes you incorporate into your stories. However, this piece, I'm afraid, is that proverbial straw which has broken the camel's back.

I'm now convinced that you're simply writing to determine just where the cutoff is before people become completely disenchanted with the tale you're telling. At least with the "When We Were Married" series, things were broken into so many pieces that it was possible to overlook some of the conflicting plot twists (he loves her, can't get over her...but now loathes her and can't stand to even see her...but wait!). So what's your excuse for this one?

You had a solid story. I'm not a guy who insists on BTB or on unconditional reconciliation for my reading choices. What I *am*, however, is a guy whose single greatest pet peeve when reading fiction is the loss of my suspension of disbelief.

...and brother, you not only made me lose it, but it disappeared every bit as well as D.B. Cooper did back in the day.

You had your ending. The protagonist had met his past and his demons head on, and had finally confronted the last of them - in the guise of his latest wife. You didn't write anything into that scene which would have provided a pathway for the reader - namely, myself - to accept and internalize what was to come. So when you suddenly have them getting back together because she decides to force the issue (which, if you recall your own story, was the reason they were apart: her forcing the issue), you have not bothered to prepare the reader for yet another about-face.

I call bullshit, sir. Not for the plot twist, but for the complete disregard for creating a means or a rationale for the twist to make sense to the reader. You managed to lose me on Page 4, with one page of garbage left to contend with. Oh, it's not garbage because of the plot direction, nor is it garbage because the protagonist and his somewhat-spouse got back together.

It's garbage because, without the suspension of disbelief, I cannot internalize it or accept it.

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 10 years ago
NO.

Oh my god, this story was so frustrating. I actually ended up respecting the ex wife at the end just a bit, but the 2nd one, just no. Really revenge sex, not even giving him the opportunity to fix his mistake without first going off to fuck some other dude? When the Husband got over his ex wife, I thought there was some hope, along with the fact that he was gonna go through the divorce with his current wife. I thought he'd gotten over her, but NOPE. Not only that, after they fuck she proceeds to tell him that she was partially using his subconscious feelings as an excuse to fuck another guy. Just ughhhhhhhhhhhh, I'll refrain from rating. I liked the premise, it was interesting, but my god at the very least he should have divorced her and just had casual sex with her on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not Possible

He can't take the bitch Caroline back, can he? And, "the man who gave me two beautiful children"? One isn't his. Okay he loves the child, but I bet he's paying child support, and supported her for seven years before the divorce based on a lie. Why isn't he pissed at both of them? I rarely say this, but unless you like cuck stories his one doesn't get there.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
As he was leaving his second wife after telling her he'd sign...

I admit I was shocked - but it so made sense. And that would have made a good ending... think about it... what his second did was like beating someone's car into scrap with a sledge hammer on purpose after someone barely scratches your car on accident.

If she truly loved him, she should have TOLD him what he was doing... should have given him the ultimatum without screwing someone else TO hurt him... and perhaps what makes even that even WORSE was that we then find out she was even lying about that and had had sex with Frank because she wanted to just BECAUSE she wanted to.

What's to make us as readers believe he would believe that a perfect storm of her being upset with him and having a fantasy won't result in her fucking someone else...?

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Couldn't Take This

She loves him, but she fucks other guys and wants to hurt him because she BELIEVES he's still in love with his first wife?

If she was HALF a human being she would ask for a trial separation and counseling to resolve his feelings for the ex.

THEN, if she concludes that he can't/won't, they get a divorce.

You CERTAINLY don't deliberately set out to hurt someone for what's in their subconscious!

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
No Way!

This guy has some bad luck. He met and married 2 women without a single redeemable quality. The first one was just a slut who had a child with another man and pawned it off on him. He should have ran to lawyer in at that moment. The second wife was just as bad with her cheating. Again whatever he did, there is no reason to cheat. Divorce first and then it is not cheating. When he took her back after she deliberately tried to hurt him in the most awful way, he lost his membership in the man society. He became something other than a man. He should have let her blow him and then kicked her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DQS1

You are the best. I might not like how the story went, but you are the best in the telling. I guess that this guy was just doomed to have the women that he loved screw around on him. You are the best at creating the tension that makes a great erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not in my case.

Many stories about cheating wives have segments where the husband gets physically aroused just by looking at his cheating wife, or her being able to seduce him with a look and/or a stroke. My personal experience was quite the opposite. After learning of my wife's infidelity I was impotent for a very long time. I would have never let her even touch me if she had tried, let alone made love to her. Just my personal experience. Other than that, I really like your writing style and the stories you tell. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story telling but ...

Congrats. That was skillful story telling. But that ending drives me crazy so I can only give it a four out of five. He just took her back too quickly. If he had tossed her out after the kitchen blow job and said we'll see, it would have been a five. What she did to him was too cruel to forgive so quickly. But the conversation between him and Holly at the dinner was masterful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story telling

But it just doesnt ring true. I just dont believe he would ever forgive her heartless pre revenge fuck with Frank. It does not make sense. You should have dropped it in tbe office confrontation scene between Holly and Him witb Frank as a witness to what trouble he had caused .

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
The only way this story could have worked

Would have been if she finally revealed that she had never fucked Frank and it was a trick to force him to finally face the truth about Holly. As it was, he was right when he concluded that she was actually worse than Holly and he should have moved on and started looking for someone to fall in love with that third time.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
mixed feelings

As a writer, you may be the best I have read on Literotica. I have read every story you have posted. As a human being, not so much. In every story , the women are scum. Their mission in life is their next orgasm, especially if it comes from someone other than their unsuspecting husbands. The worst part is that no matter how over the top their slutty actions are, and how degrading they are to their husbands, the "nice guy" husbands are more than ready to take the gum stuck to the bottom of their shoes and rechew it. In essence, your overall view of mankind is pretty low. How many times have you married? :-)

whirlwind_66whirlwind_66about 9 years ago
A hasty re-union with Caroline ...!

Everything in the story was so perfectly and nicely dealt with ... except for the episode where Dan accepts Caroline back so fast.... he should have let her also feel the pain and anger he felt on account of her infedility ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why is it...

that in LW stories, the authors always seem to think that a blow job or a wild fuck can solve every marital problem that can occur? A wife can have a one night stand, a long term affair, or anything in between, and when the unsuspecting husband finds out, all she has to do is give him a blow job or a fuck and all is resolved.

Come on...grow up! There is no pussy or mouth that, by itself, is worth an ounce of fidelity and loyalty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ha, ha, ha

Very funny, he is really a moron, Holly and Caterine had been laught at him all day long, i think he believes the story about his childrens, they all really make a fool of him, I dont believe someone can realy love him, he is like an idiot, clueless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
run away

he needs to run away from them --fruitcakes both of them

b19e

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I can't believe it!

It is amazing that any author could, or does, believe that one blow job can cause a man to completely reverse an otherwise rational decision to reject both of the women who lied and cheated on him for their own self absorbed satisfaction. There is no question that Caroline had no real desire for Dan to resolve the situation with his first (now ex-) wife, so that she could fuck other men. She essentially admits to that in the convoluted approach to the ending. That is why the ending is completely illogical, and seems to reflect the author's shallow opinion of men generally.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 9 years ago
Deeply unsatisfying again

The so-called heroes are so wet - they flounce and whine but not one of them has the courage of his convictions and they all go crawling back to the woman who humiliated them.

The writing's not bad, though - two stars.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
I rated it 3*, but...

I rated it 3*, but there are some aspects that don't seem to fit in the characters...For me his Ex-wife and her new husband were the ones that were themselves till the end...They didn't change their character...His new wife supported all he did and never talked with him and then decided to cheat and hurt him bad...In the end she confessed that she used that to have a fling with that man...The question is: Was it just one time? I don't think so...Will their marriage last?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
why is it so diffcult

why is it so difficult for a man to take a stand in these type of stories. you don't have to be violent, call her whore or burn the bitch to be a man. She cheated. she told him she had her reason fine. It help him get over the first wife and have closure fine. however that does not mean she can come in suck a dick and everything is back to normal. I don't care it been six week u don't take back someone unfaithful. if she not happy with you. fine. let her go push her away and try to move on tell me your struggle on finding the right one not this fucking cheap line that everyone seem to use nowadays. either be a man or wimp don't half ass be a full man or full wimp. make a damn stand and keep to your guns

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Second time through . . .

One of my favorites of yours. Five stars. A very creative approach and storyline. And the sex scene at the end was steamy. I feel like I have exhausted all the good stories on this site and I'm now beginning to re-read some favorites. I was about to give up on this site. Miss your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous