All Comments on 'The Dream Wife'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 565 Comments (Page 5)
kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
too volitile!

Caroline is a psycho! First there's the I'm divorcing you cos of what you say in your sleep. I broke my other 1/2 rib in my sleep, we were married a few years later and just past 20 years....

Even after swearing Frank was a one off she allowed herself to cavort with him in public. Even if it was a quick squeeze, what else was there.

After he had finished it and signed the papers, it was ok for her to turn up and molest him and then play some warped sex game about not wanting it and rape...

Then the nerve to say she fantasized about Frank. Dan needs to meet up with Bruce from Separate Vacations and get lessons on snapping Frank.

The future, she will fuck someone else because Dan left the loo seat up or put the cups on the stand the wrong way round or she will have a laugh and report him for rape.

She needs a red triangle tattooed to her pussy saying Danger: Keep Out

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fool

What a fool,he should have dumped her the night she told him about Frank.A loving wife would have told him before fucking Frank what the problem was ,not after the event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CRAP

Just unlogical crap!!! And that from The start!!! I cheated but i love u And divorce u!

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
1*

Are you fucking high?!

Then again, you DID orgasm over Matt Moreau's story about that whore Murphy...

katibkatibover 5 years ago
Superb

I may have read this years ago and left a comment; but, still, you are among the four or five best writers in these miserable pages.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Terrific author.

This story jumped the shark about 1/3 down on the 4th (of 5) page. Caroline was an evil character who nuked their marriage. Dan should have taken the high ground. No btb stuff was necessary. A simple divorce would have been more believable. The character Dan deserved another chance to find someone who deserved his devotion. Caroline was not that woman. But the writing is terrific and well worth the read. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lmaoo

What is this cuck trash?!?!

1*

nestorb30nestorb30over 5 years ago
Writing superb but....

Dan had it right in one, Caroline was more evil than Holly had ever been. The fact that he took her back because of a blow job and a fuck... I guess the character is weak. I had high hopes for him when he told her he had learned to stop loving Holly and could do the same with her. Her actions where cold,borderline sociopathic. I find I need to suspend all disbelief to accept a recocilliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simple

Simple.She fucked Frank,so Dan divorces her.Any other ending is illogical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not so simple

Dan was devistated by a very selfish, emotionally absent, uninjured Holly leaving him without explanation or regret.

Christine, on the other hand, had quietly endured at least a year of hearing Dan's unending pain and lingering love for Holly. Hurting, and realizing she was a fill-in for Holly, Christine finally gave up and hurt Dan in an angry attempt to break her loving ties to him. She was emotionally injured by Dan as well as her own action. Divorce was for her survival, Dan releasing Holly was her only means of keeping a marriage and the man she loved.

And by the way, have none of you angry critics of Holly never had make-up sex?

If not, boy have you missed out!

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
The subtle yet powerful nuances of love

The writer gets 5* and such a high rating because he brings them to life. The haters obviously have either never experienced true love or are intellectualy incapable of understanding them. This author explores difficult subjects that keeps the reader completely engrossed and draws us into the characters emotions, weaknesses and flaws. Beautifully written and all characters are heros in the end imo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What Are The Chances

What are the chances that one man would end up marrying two different women, both of whom deserved to be horse whipped, at least. What a pair of miserable, worthless cunts. But it did make for an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yet

Yet another wimp story.He should have dumped her cheating arsehole the day she told him about Frank.A loving wife would have explain her problem to him,not gone and got shagged.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 5 years ago
Wimpy

Females always look to "create" an excuse to cheat, she cheated instead of talking to her husband, she's history.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
felt like a rape

when a woman stops loving a man, she tells him...he believes her. he respects her wishes.

when a man stops loving a woman, she forces herself on him, manipulates, tells him his own feelings are wrong.

the protagonist is correct. she could have been honest. communication. not breaking vows....manipulations...excuse making. hurting him. he should dump/cheat on her.

all the progress he's made went out the window with him taking the new psycho back. like the entire plot was wasted. nothing learned. no point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

not sure why he would take the bitch back toss her to the curb and get on with life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Value

The only things of value that I got from this story were two lines: " You can't torture yourself forever for the shitty things that other people did to you. It was enough to punish yourself for your own sins.", but it's enough. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Pile of steaming shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hmmmm

I would have liked it but you made his new wife evil and unlikable.

She wanted to divorce. She had no reason to cheat.

She never once communicated with her husband.

Never recommended he get therapy etc.

Nope instead she intentionally tried to hurt him.

Wanted him to suicide maybe?

No reason for him to take her back the way you wrote the ending.

Maybe leave her cheating out.but writing that in just made the ending impossible and ruined it.

krnchrmankrnchrmanalmost 5 years ago
Awful

This is really a despicable story............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I've grown to hate this author

Three stories read and in every one the guy is a cuck who takes back cheating whores and its is somehow magically always his fault

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Wow anonymous actually sent me email below but I took comment as waste as should you

I am cucky and wife (actually ex-wife ) took on fleet

Damn she beat Wilt pacific fleet personnel number 250,000

Bet she is sore

Didn't like my comments

I think both women were bitches and would have preferred extreme BTB but

Story yours and accepted ungraciously your ending

4 stars well written

RedWRX2019RedWRX2019almost 5 years ago
Pointless

There is nothing to like about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"I can out-fuck you, baby. That's where we women have it all over you strong macho men."

Most of these authors must be 2 pump chumps, because I always wear her out to the point she can't go anymore. Time to dispel this ridiculous myth.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 4 years ago

Just another story about a cuck

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Excellent story of love, a lack of love, and maturity!

Excellent story!

Good plot, good closure, and an excellent way of dealing with the hurt and rage resulting from cheating by a spouse.

You, the author, dealt with the single most painful emotions possible for a spouse, shy of death. What a story of nuclear blasts, two cheating spouses, finding out a daughter is not his, the reasons for cheating spouses, forgiveness, closure, and love, love again, and, yet again more love. The ongoing love for the ex was also well done.

In this relatively short story, you succeeded in creating a masterpiece.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Good grief

So long, so tedious and did I say long? I kept reading thinking there would be a payoff. Then you turned it into a willing cuckold story about a pussy and two cheating stupid cunts. WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

What a joke of a story. Ran out of ideas much? Good for an asswipe.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
Pretty Poorly Done

Have to shake my head at this. Worst of yours that I have read to date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dumped

When she told him,she had fucked Frank he should have divorced her and not taken her back.Once a cheat always a cheat.What will be her excuse the next time, that he forgot to put the toilet seat down?.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago

She could have threatened to fuck another guy and divorce him if he didn't get rid of the EX. Fucking the dude THEN giving him the ultimatum she shot her wad. He should have told her to get lost when she came over. Instead he was weak and let his dick do his thinking.

So long as there are weak men the women will run the world.

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstoryover 4 years ago
Can never trust, no point in forgiveness.

After Caroline came back and he fucked her, he should have signed the papers and told her to get the fuck out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poor

Sorry but this isnā€™t up to your normal standard.

So, heā€™s had two callous, calculating, cold hearted, cheating, lying, misandrist, evil, sadistic, adulterous, cuckolding bitches and heā€™s forgiven both of them. Has he not worked out what most women are like by now.

How many times does he need to have his heart torn from his chest, to realize that no matter what happens, he will never, ever be able to truly trust a woman ever again and it will destroy his soul.

traddisagaintraddisagainover 4 years ago
silly

this was a hard read. not very nice. Two cheating women. Who,s to say the second wife would not stray again. Women, who can understand them. Complex.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

This has got to be the absolute worst price of Garbage going. He finally grew a back bone when basically bends over and get fuck up his ass by a disgusting price of shit second wife, she knew going in he was damaged good and still did something to destroy him. 1 star if it would be possible that was a -10 star I genuinely would of thought it better to with off himself or murder bitch one and two. I'm all for reconciliation but when it's deserved not how you have put it in this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
how on earth

How on Earth could Caroline have his b*lls in her hand when it's so obvious he hasn't got any in the first place.

Utter waste of 5 minutes to read this garbage

GiuliaNapoliGiuliaNapoliabout 4 years ago
Very Disappointing

I've spent many hours on your excellent stories and decided to try this one. The total lack of backbone on the part of your hero is heart-wrenching. I agree with most of the many dozens of negative comments. Most of all, there was no basis for him accepting Caroline's return. This went even beyond RAAC. It was RANCTTS - reconciliation at no cost to the slut. She had her cake and ate it too. And it's easy to see how, given any trite reason, even a minor argument, she'll do it to hurt him again. He needs to get away from both of these women, start anew, and change his criteria for a wife. So bad it really turned me off to your stories - in particular, I'm far less likely to waste time and money on your Amazon offerings. I'm a very disgruntled fan.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
There is a shorter version of the story:

She says, "Then go to her and forgive her. Forgive her and mean it when you say you forgive her. And then come back and convince me that you've let go of all the hate and hurt you have for her. Then, I'll think about coming back to you."

So he does all those things and when his wife is ready to return to the marriage he serves her with divorce papers.

"Why? You did everything I asked. We are good now!"

He said, "Yes, but I can never forgive you."

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Garbage

Couldn't even get past page one, what a crappy story. Main protagonist is a total waste of paper, no self respect crying out for his cheating ex wife. Pure junk.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
What????

Throw her out like the rancid big of garbage that she is!

It is CRAP like this that puts me off most LW stories, it is almost as bad as those that go instantly for revenge...

Life is not like that!

And, if this woman is 'real', then he would be far better off without her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
cuck???

DanielQueerSteele1 ???

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 4 years ago
I liked "Just_Words" end better

I liked "Just_Words" end better. I almost expected in the original story, Dan did something like that, something with redeeming value as a man, but he sadly fell short. It's not how handsome, fit, smart, hung, successful, loving or good lover what defines a MAN. It's how tall he stands back up, after life knocks him down. Character defines a man. DanielQSteele1 is a fantastic writer, but to me his male characters have problem standing tall. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just Words !!

His ending is right on the money .

This husband has had his world shattered by his first wife , and then had the rug pulled from under him by his second .

Why he would ever want her back in his life is beyond me . Its unreal . Pure bull .

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandalmost 4 years ago

Didn't like ending

Because your a good writer 3*s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Had to stop reading

After the first page. What an awful woman you created. How many pages does it take to say ā€œHe booted Caroline out the front and slammed the door so hard the house shook,ā€

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dreadful

The problem is you write well. The story is dreadful, the female characters are truly appalling and repellent.

He is so unbelievably stupid that I cannot actually find enough words to describe him adequately.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 4 years ago
A Well-Written Roller-Coaster Ride

You did a great job -- both creatively and technically -- with this story. And it is good to see a 'real' protagonist. Personally, though, I would have preferred to see him with a little less doubt and a little more conviction.

I think him walking out of Caroline's office after telling her to get fucked (by Frank) would have made a good ending. Even if he had thrown her out of his house when she started seducing him might have been acceptable.

Unfortunately, the way you have ended it just shows him to be the cuckold he really is. She will cheat on him again. It's written in her stars.

Having done it once, the mathematical probability of her doing it a second time is higher than the alternative.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

You are a terrific writer but I have to admit that he should not have taken her back. She had over a year to get him the professional help he obviously needed. A woman in love šŸ’˜ would have done that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
3 Stars

I Did not think this was this Writers Best Story . I would have kicked Both Ladies to the Curb . Sign That Divorce she gave You . You would be better off

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Two women cheated on him.

He is a born cuckold. Both women were pathetic. Throw her to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
anonymous too

I agree with the other two. They are THREE losers!

greenman440greenman440over 3 years ago
DQS, you remind me of good ol

Matt Moreau. The long suffering, hard done by husband. Self flagellating in their own whirlpool of despair and self reflection. Your male characters always seem needy and seeking validation from their spouse/lover. "when we were married" is much the same in it's premise. I mean come on, why would a guy ever get back with a wife like caroline who sleeps with another guy without talking to her husband about the reasons why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wtf

Dude a person thats been cheated on doesn't just get back with the cheater like that man everything all good she got to fuck some strange cock and his big cheating moment was a fantasy of him screwing his ex ( dude didn't touch her ?). Bro both cheated on him but he is such a pussy he's just oh ok sorry your right I was cheating and the dude didn't cheat at all his wife did but hey thats ok it's not like the guy has any real balls fucking hippy cuck wanna be story

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

DQS

While I have enjoyed many of your other tales, I have to be honest and say this one was a stinkeroo RAAC! You are usually excellent at creating your characters, but the three main SOBs in this pile of crap were totally unlikeable. When it looked as though Dan had at last found his balls and was rejecting his slut of the day Caroline, I thought well this is an excellent conclusion. Then you managed to grab failure from the jaws of victory by your poor RAAC tacked on ending. Gees, I have to agree, there are distinct similarities between this tragic piece and those produced by the infamous Matt Moreau. Now believe me, that is NOT a compliment! What a blow job from a cheating slut of a wife magically fixes up all of Dan's doubts! That creates a distinct impression that Dan is a weak, submissive cuck. Dude you really blew this submission!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He should have choked both ho bitches...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Author

This author has done some outstanding stories for LW, but this definitely is not one of them. I read it all and just found Dan too be too weak and helpless to even care about. Disappointing read from an author who has done so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I gave it a 5

Iā€™m amazed at the negativism in the comments here. Dan and Caroline and Holly feel more real to me than most LW characters. In a genre with few twists left, this plot delivers. Carolineā€™s use of sex with another to push Dan away was a bit of a stretch, and his reconciliation with Holly seemed imprudent. But Iā€™m happy when hate and rage donā€™t carry the day.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Nah. This formula of seeing how much humiliation can be dumped on the male characters in these stories and still have it be their fault is always a highwire act, and this one is a pratfall. What horrible people. Holly has this big emotional reveal that she saves till he has to come and wheedle it out of her. And less said about Caroline's idiocy, the better. No empathy for any of them, and glad to be rid of them, honestly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Response I'd prefer, in this situation

Regarding Caroline. Dan shouldn't take her back. Her actions were an outrageous overreaction. As was mentioned, she could/should have first talked with Dan, even tried counseling. But, instead she spread her legs, violating her marriage vows, and filed for divorce. She can't be trusted.

Regarding Holly. a criminal charge and/or lawsuit for fraud should be laid on her, for, at least, two reasons. 1) Only reason Dan married her was because he thought Becky was his biological daughter, and Holly did not dissuade him of that view. My understanding is, a marriage can be annulled for that. 2) If Dan is paying child support for both children, then he is being defrauded by Holly, and, possibly, her new husband Brian, if he knew about Becky's parentage. Having a DNA test on both children would be a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lol

nice cuck fic as usual bro.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Lord was this truly stupid trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Only reason

for Dan to take Caroline back was so the author could write a sex scene. The scene where Dan gave good reasons to let the divorce from Caroline go through, was the better ending for this 'fic.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 3 years ago

One of your best. And, it holds special meaning for me.

justwetwojustwetwoabout 3 years ago

Why are the leading men in all of the author's stories such pussies?

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Damn!!! He is such a CUCK!!! No freaking way would I EVER let her back...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

please ,i beg you authors, write a little more realistic stories. (a) only a desperate man would give it a second thought about taking caroline back (b) he would not take her back. This is just another trash story. you can and have done better Dan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An interesting premise skillfully executed. I may not have behaved towards Caroline is the same way as Dan, but - unlike the commentators who claim that it's unrealistic because they wouldn't have taken her back - I recognise that I'm not the mould from which all men are made... as well as the fact it's only a story and, as such, should be judged on the basis of whether it achieves what the author set out to achieve and not whether it confronts to reader's concept of sexual morality.

Worth 5 - if only to balance the underscoring of the morality police.

LA

abe20601abe20601about 3 years ago

The fool should divorce Caroline for one simple reason. The next time he makes her mad (and guys will always anger their wives over something, even though we don't mean to most of the time) who is she going to have sex with next?

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

That was hilarious. Donā€™t understand why it wasnā€™t in the humorous category.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

It was a very well written story, on every level. A bit wordy but there are worse than this when it comes to that issue.

Like many the end really didnt sit right.

For starters she intentionally hurt her husband, that isnt something most people would so quickly get over. Secondly she looked for an found an excuse to fuck another man (with the intent of hurting her husband by doing it ) and third the whole "We're all human" is pure cop out horse shit to make it a RAAC, when all things considered, it shouldnt be, or at the very least it should be a LONG road to travel.

Sorry I didnt see that she loved him that much, and quite honestly, in real life, no self respecting man or woman, would think otherwise.

I read many RAAC stories and some deserve it, for whatever reason, but this ending was 100% wrong as was presented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another cuckold story from Steele <yawn>. Nothing to get worked up over; he always presents an incorrigible slutwife whose main intent is to emotionally damage her spineless wimpy husband, then RAACs them at the end. He (or she) isn't alone in this, other writers do the same thing, g.anderson, mm, richardgerald, etc. They get off on causing the husband an impossible amount of pain.

Maybe they're treated that way in their real lives, or maybe they're man-hating women who like to pretend that men worship at their feet, only to treat them with disgust and contempt. Who knows? Who cares? Once everyone realizes their stories will always look like this, you can ignore them and spend your time with authors who write things more reflecting real life situations.

The more you complain or become angry, the happier they become. Just ignore them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Summary: guy loses superb pair of tits, gets traumatized for 2 years. Recovers, continues life with another great piece of ass.

Tries to disguise his turmoil as the product of higher feelings like "betrayal" and "love", but nobody is fooled. He just wants to fuck, everything else is negotiable.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Never

Never should have taken Caroline back,just gone through with the divorce.What is go ing to make her cheat the next time,him not lifting the toilet seat?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

DQS is close to my favourite author and the excellent writing in this story backs that up - BUT - this ending is just so wrong that I am starting to think that DQS is actually a female. NO man I have ever met in my 71 years of (still) looking for female companionship would ever get over Caroline's little fuck fest. This story would have deserved a 10 if it had ended at the point when the MC, in her office, told her how he was over her.

kamdev99008kamdev99008almost 3 years ago

Pathetic wimpy husband always chooses sluts as his wife with never ending love

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I read it again and I find myself really disliking this wife. I think he had it right when he told her that even his first wife loved him more.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - I hate it. I could not get past the first page - just straight to the comments and a big fat ONE star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't like the storyline. The Holly character really just ponders to the scum by trolls and domestic abusers. They probably cream themselves hating her character.

As much as I didn't like it the story was well written and the character dialog was well crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't believe I read this to the end, it should have finished when he walked to the elevator, the 'make-up' was so wrong g, when from a solid 4* right back to 1* - poor

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Typical DQS story: The wife is the most beautiful woman in the world, she's also the biggest slut in the world, and the husband is a complete and absolute pussy. 1 star, always, for a cuck story.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Such a rich theme : all our lovers are dream lovers, partly real but mostly our own invention. Great story right through the confrontation at Caroline's office. He loved an imaginary Holly, and now discovers that his love for Caroline was also an illusion. Or rather, his love was real, but it was for a woman who didn't exist outside his own mind.

.

And then came the reconciliation scene. It feels unearned, and emotionally and thematically contrary to all that came before it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A+

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK so basic aninimal instinct with soap operatic drama is so sophisticated.

msdaniemsdanieover 2 years ago

I think when he saw her at the office he should have gone home, signed the papers and not let her in. She fucked frank (yes the lack of capitalization is purposeful) she loses any right to say she loves him. He's a fool and a cuckold if he takes her back. She will do it again to him the next time she gets mad at him. Shifty ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do so many women write men as pussy-blinded retards? I'm a pretty average guy. Average height, average weight, average looks, brown hair, brown eyes, shockingly larger than average penis, but in almost every possible way I'm the average American male. Hell I was even a feminist as a young man having been raised by a single mother widowed just as I hit the teens. Despite all that, Ii dumped my model wife, yes I married a girl who made money modeling, the instant I caught her ass cheating. My ex was gorgeous and great in the sack, but it takes more than being pretty and having a pussy to keep even an average horny young man's interest, and don't even get me started on how little the little head rules us by the time we hit forty. At forty I'd rather go home and jerk off than sleep with half the women I had gone on a date with because sticking your dick in crazy is a recipe for disaster. I'm not fifty just yet, but the dating market has gotten so bad now that women are chasing me, the average-in-every-way guy, just because I'm still willing to talk to American women. Most guys my age are heading to foreign countries to date, much less marry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah... nobody liked that ending...

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - Yes, I like your writing style BUT I am going to try to be honest with my comments.

I read the first page again after reading 1/2 of your longest story and the one thing I gleaned - you need to change your plots a bit more - move out of the legal, law enforcement and higher education fields. You are becoming repetitive, because they are so similar, just the names and places are changing. Try aviation or Caribbean island locations, mountain holidays and cruise ship holidays are dying out literally due to pandemics. Please consider using a bit more discretion regarding multiple sex partners in this age of STDs and Covid. PLUS - every married couple out there is NOT looking for their next sexual conquest - monogamy sometimes works.

Shorter stories work better for me - 5 pages max.

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

You are a very good writer, but she cheated on the husband she loves, thatā€™s not love. 1 ā­ļø

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Geeeze.... I would have divorced her without remorse. This guy knows how to pick them!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

You write so damned decently. The story played out but for some reason you love a dude being weak and then making them even weaker.

She was a bigger cunt than the first wife, even though her "Since I didnt love you it wasnt cheating" idiocy you threw in there. Sorry there is nearly no man who would have allowed sex to convince him to take back her worthless ass. This could have been a phenomenal story if you hadn't pulled a well NOT deserved RAAC ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do writers here feel compelled to write nonsense like this (Re: paternity fraud concerning the girl.) : "And when you get over being hurt, you'll realize it doesn't make a difference." It does make a difference. Of course it's not the little girl's fault, but the MC was defrauded into investing his life into raising a child that is not his. As is the case with the typical author here, sentimentality trumps principle and justice. The girl will need to to told the truth at some point for genetic/health and other reasons. In some states the MC would be able to seek back child support from Holly and the girl's actual father. It's an ugly situation, but the default position in LW is that the victim husband needs to continue to be a "good martyr" while the wrongdoers skate. It's bullshit.

Had the story ended before Slut #2 came banging on the door, I would have given this a 5. Unfortunately, the husband who is momentarily written as insightful gets rewritten as a weak, needy cuck who can be manipulated with a blow job and sex. The ending is worse than not credible. It's fucking stupid. 1

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap

ArcDemonDemiurgeArcDemonDemiurgeabout 2 years ago

The writing itself is well written, but the story was decent until the end. Maybe it's just me, but I never would've taken Caroline back. If I had found out my wife had just cheated on me and told me she was divorcing me like that, especially the way she handled it, I would never forgive her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whooooooooooo!!!!!! "Terrible!, Stupid!, Dumb!" All adjectives that describe the kind or readers you have. This is a real story, isn't it? Fluffed up in places, added to in places, left out in places, but overall, it's what happened. The point is, that whether it really happened or not, it was a great read. A story that had fire and ice! If those readers don't think those kind of women are out there, they are to nieve to read in this section of Lit, and maybe should just go to 'Blowjobs' for entertainment. Get my drift? You are another one of those soft guys, not in body and spirit, but in heart, that will only go for tough women. Admittedly, those women really are the best fucks, lovers, friends, and make great wives. Where a passive woman does always think, tough ones are thinking all the time. That's what get them off track and in trouble sometimes. This is not a psychological lesson, Im just pointing out, that this story can really happen, there are others like it, so there no reason to put it down. You may not have like the way Dan handled it, but that's the writer's digression now, isn't it? Well done. Good job. Watch grammar and spelling better. Just for cleanup. Editing is for a better read. Keep writing.

XYZ

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

He should have just run for the hills

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Worst ending ever, the whole magical "sex" solves all the problems BS. She cheated so as to hurt him but now it's okay that she was a slut because she gives amazing blowjobs. Just the worst absolute story ending I've come across on Literotica so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the story but have mixed feelings regarding Caroline. LP

bioman57bioman57about 2 years ago

Story was well done. But sorry in my opinion she cheated.. He should have shown her the door...Very bad ending...And I believe she will do it again...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous