All Comments on 'The Dream Wife'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 565 Comments (Page 4)
MartyMBMartyMBover 8 years ago
This one was weird

This is one of the few stories that I felt the guy just kept being hammered by his wives. Holly should have never married him, but since she did, she should have remained faithful. Then Caroline comes along and screws Frank.

I feel that Holly just talked herself into believing what she did was okay. No excuse for her. Caroline, at least, had a pretty good reason for feeling a divorce was in the future. On the other hand, she had no excuse to go banging Frank.

I thought Dan and Caroline got back together far too easily. It really is a bit silly for them to reconcile simply because Caroline started having make up sex.

green117green117over 8 years ago
Yah know, it's probably tough being DQS...

Especially when your point doesn't get across.

Anyway, this time I read the last page and a half first... and then the rest. And, frankly, DQS was ambushed by his skill as a writer. He sold the fairly sad-sack protagonist so well in the first 3 pages that when protag had his big epiphany, his essential change of heart, no-one seemed to believe him.

Okay - DQS really, really likes big titted blond sluts... bitches though they be. I can kinda relate, frankly. And the slut bit is kinda important, ya know... sluts don't try to make you feel guilty for fucking them... a section to hand:

"Yeah, I do, and it's not fair to get your pussy so worked up without your permission. So...."

He pulled his fingers free with a wet slirpy, 'pop' and stood up.

"You can get yourself together and get out of here now. I won't make you do anything you don't want to do."

She looked at him with a stunned expression for a moment then smiled. She spread her legs wide and......

....

"Go to Frank."

"His dick won't do it for me. You got the magic wand I need. Please, please."

He grinned.

"You know how sexy you sound when you beg?""

Nice guy no longer. So anyway, protag. was supposed to now be able to keep up with his slut(s)... though there were some weak points:

"He kissed her again and whispered into her ear, "So if that little redhead that works in the office next to you and has those fantastic tits ever comes on to me again like she did at that office party last June, you'd understand if I took her into one of the bedrooms and..."

He stopped talking because she had his balls in her small hands and she was squeezing hard. Then she started rolling them like marbles and that DID hurt.

"You ever play with her and I swear to god you'll wake up one morning without these. Are we clear?"

Not really - so Frank was okay, but Redhead was not?

But! They are getting divorced, still... she hasn't won that one yet... and:

"He kissed her again. He would never tell her, but as he did so he was comparing her kiss and her lips to Holly's. Nobody would ever be in Holly's league, but Caroline was the woman he loved. That was one of those little secrets a married man would take to his grave."

So, the battle isn't over. But at least he is now a contender with respect to the sluts he chooses. Such a deal - all he had to do was realize he could live without them.

And so, this story is kinda the anti-Loving Wives story. Loving wives is the story type (at least the she did him wrong variety) of hurt male feelings, manifest in rage or pain or something else. Frankly, sluts can't waste their time on such guys. It's one of the reasons why I like them so much.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well

This guy is a punching bag for women.

He loves them, so they abuse him.

Caroline set out to intentionally cause him pain. She wanted to cheat and admitted it.

Why does she want him back?

Worse, what will she do to him next.

Frankly I am surprised the guy didnt commit suicide.

Not all his kids, 1st wife cheated, 2nd wife cheated.

Man I am depressed even reading this story,.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
A comment for the readers

I cannot state that this is actually the way this story was written, but for several stories as a writer, you get this one scene in your head which is emotionally powerful...and then you try to expand upon it. (or not. Flash stories are when a writer tries to get away with ONLY a scene. Scenes are easy. Plot is hard)

So it would be no surprise at all if this story was written with that one bone chilling in emotional scope. Which one? "I slept with another man today" or 'I never loved you." Take your pick. This story is full of them.

My comments and the comments of folks like Angiqesofie, Rehnquist, HDK, and ohio still stand. Any character growth was destroyed at the end just to force a reconciliation. And no, fucking does not cure all ills. What it DOES do is now give her legal grounds to state that she is forgiven so he cannot divorce her.

She is still shitting on him. I have to wonder why DQS cannot see that.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Outstanding!

And I don't usually give that as a rating. Usually "Excellent" is what I give for an over the top story. This was submitted over 5½ years ago, hence the 300+ comments.

I would have epilogued it with (1) the next day Frank would have been transferred to another state, or otherwise encouraged to leave, and (2) in 9 months Dan and Caroline had their own baby.

5 *'s

skyink93skyink93over 8 years ago
This guy needs to

Go kill himself. ... he's better off dead

steven857steven857over 8 years ago
really

He need to check into a psych ward ASAP.

RhomanovRhomanovover 8 years ago
***

Great story development till it was butchered in pages 4 & 5.

Started out really good.

Oh well.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 8 years ago
Oh Dear...

Yet another wronged male who postures a bit then goes back to the cheating female when she wiggles her ass and tits.

All of this writer's stories seem to be the same with minor variations. Highly unsatisfactory. I don't think I need to read any more of them because we all know how they're going to end.

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozover 8 years ago
When it's all done and dusted ...

... he exchanges one lying, cheating, manipulative whore for another.

He would have been better advised to cut his dick off and rub the wound with salt and vinegar.

What a fucking moron!

MartyMBMartyMBover 8 years ago
Good writing

I am not sure I could ever forgive an ex-wife like Holly -or- a current wife like Caroline. Holly for a marriage without love, cheating multiple times, her justification attempts, and having another man's baby. Caroline for her cheating, lack of faith for her husband, starting to divorce her husband, and then using sex to get back together with her husband. Both women were very bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wimp

Total wimp walked over by two sluts and worse the second one who knew what she was doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm

Like the author hasn't heard it already from a few others...but boy, did that suck. All the more a let down considering the other stories the author has written. Pity, that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
okay

the story was pretty good until the bottom of page 4. I have no problem with them getting back together but first fences need to be mended trust build up again not sucking a dick and fucking her. I know Dan kept saying this over and over but his action to me spoken clearly. SUCK MY DICK AND ALL IS FORGIVEN. ruin the story for me. He didn't have to BTB to earn his manhood. he could've kept it by walking away and finding anew. I would not mind forgiveness if it was genuine in this case it was rush and a cheap way to throw in some sex.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Do we really know

Do we really know for sure what we would do in a situation like this fellow found himself in? I would like to think I would walk away from both women and try for a third time, but I also know that I just might not. It would all depend on the situation I found. Myself in short who knows!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago
Poor ending

I would have enjoyed this story a lot more if, it had ended when he said goodbye in the office, and went away determined to find someone new to love.

Not to mention the other loose threads not solved, like his knowledge of Becky, or the question of what to do about Frank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry ending

Why is it all authors here think a little suck and fuck and the whole story turns. This bitch would be sitting on the curb with her Frank. Authors like this one always glorify cucks and have the wife coming home. Really sucks in my mind. Would never happen to me and she could sit on the curb next to my cheating ex. Good stories always get ruined

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
some things can't be accepted

She says:

'' I wanted to hurt you as bad as humanly possible"

How do you let someone like that back into your life?

Even if she does have the 'magic vagina' that's too much to get over.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Wha?

He had two cheating wives. I get fucking Caroline, just for the fuck but taking her back is just stupid. As far as the first one is concerned, I would sue for child support and fraud on the basis that Holly intentionally deceived him. Two shitty women. Sam is an ass for marrying Holly when he had all the facts. A lot of skewed logic in this story.

EdwardalanzoEdwardalanzoabout 8 years ago
Most of the comments are good

This story was doing great until we reached the ending.

They kiss and have sex and he just absently welcomes her back. Give me a break!

Without talking to him and without trying to say her marriage Caroline intentionally cheated on him. But that's glossed over at the end of the story. If anything he should have kicked her cheating ass out the door and tell her "He" was filing for divorce UNLESS she could figure out a way to convince him that she wouldn't lie and/or cheat again and she'd have to come up with a way where he could trust her again. Let her figure out how. And if Caroline didn't at least try to try and repair their marriage then he'd be filing under Adultery in his divorce paperwork, and naming Frank as a corespondent. He'd also be talking to to Caroline and Frank's company for allowing adultery between married employees And why we're talking about it, it's probably about time for Frank's wife to find out what her husband has been, and is, up to.

Like I said, a really good story up until the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well

Excellent writing, but I think you would have been better off writing she just said she cheated, pretended to get him to change.

In the story,

She intentionally tried to hurt him as bad as possible.

She admitted she wanted to have sex with another.

She never discussed her concerns, or gave him a chance to change or even get mental health treatment.

So The way you wrote this, I dont see how someone with his history could forgive her, even with therapy.

Writing the ending with a resolution after a sex episode was just poor.

She destroyed him and her marriage the way its written.

And I really would have liked Holly to have had some pain as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great work man

but it would have been more realistic without that crappy forgiveness shit for his 2 nd wife .cause most men would have just defaulted back to a more stable state

NoBullAlNoBullAlabout 8 years ago
The ending missed the mark by a long shot...

You did a good job for most of this story BUT to accept that he would take cheating wife #2 back after what she did (and by the looks of it maybe even more than once) defies logic even as screwed up as this guy is by all accounts. He doesn't seem to be mentally strong enough to be out on his own without a minder.

It would have been a much more acceptable/ even believable ending if he would have fucked the shit out of her then tossed her cloths to her and then said "Thanks for letting me get my rocks off now get out and don't ever come back." Then a little legal action against her employer and the 'boy frriend' just to tie it all together.

This would have been/should have been a perfect case for a BTB ending maybe even burn two bitches. Once a cheater always a cheater!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sociopaths...

Nearly every "loving wife" this author writes about is a flaming sociopath. Shallow, selfish, self-absorbed, narcissistic. Oh, sure be writes Holly isn't a "monster" , etc., but given the cold-hearted manner in which she rips his heart and lungs out, could she be anything but? Same with Caroline.

Sad, really. This author is good, but seems to view men as being no more complicated than Geiger counters with dicks, and women are our Kryptonite. Nope, the hateful manner in which this author treats his male protagonists is just beyond the pale, for my tastes anyway. The femdom/cuckhold fetishists can have him.

No thanks.

SoMike, from my phone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@ anonymous 4-15-16

I'm with you, bro. This author HAS to be woman to portray us men as such wimps. I'll never read any more of his stories since I already know that the female character will automatically come out on top and the guy will be ball-less. Goodbye, DQS!

slamdog1slamdog1about 8 years ago
I like to give the author credit for the entertaining experience but

I think I would have f**ked Caroline and then tossed her out on her a$$. Just my opinion...

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Yeah,

I'm with Slamdog, although I might not have even fucked her before throwing her out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lived this, escaped her, grateful every day...but it almost killed me to leave her

As I read about Holly, how she looked, how she loved sex, then what she did, and what she explained finally to her ex, I was stunned. The parallel to a woman I was to marry in 2014 was almost exact. Spooky. I would offer more specifics but search engines are too pervasive. I can say that she was a woman who was so stunning that often when we would dine out, the restaurant would quiet down as we would be escorted to our table. Even women would often stop and stare.

However as I read this story, I found myself gaining closure that has eluded me for a year and a half.

Great story. Well written. Sure there are parts that an editor would modify.

I know that many of you can see that.

However, the characters are Real to me.

My thanks to the author along with my heartfelt gratitude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
RAAC Story

Another raac story but the writing is so good that I had to give it a five (and like others I thought she should have been tossed after having the last sex).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well written but...

Only 3*.

Seriously?

He is going to take a stupid, cheating, slut that intentionally hurt him for no good reason back?

She still works with Frank?

Nothing happens to either of them?

He deserves to be cheated on and suck on the leftovers of another man!

Very unsympathetic characters and the sad part is that this is good writing.

This was my first read of this author. I can only hope it gets better because I enjoy his skill at authorship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read it again, and....

You're still the best DQS1! Enough said, except that I wish that you'd write another one in this genre. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! DO NONE OF THESE MEN HAVE ANY SENSE OR DIGNITY

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well

Excellent writing, but the story.

No man in real life would take her back, not after what she did.

She cheated and used the whole love with ex wife thing to justify it.

Anything else and she would have spoken to him about her concerns, you know, like a wife would do.

So writing she left him, even being chasedby another would be ok, but the blatant cheating, after what first wife did?

Nope unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm sad...

... that considering the caliber of writer you are you wrote this piece of utter garbage. This reconciliation is unbelievable.

MissMudMissMudover 7 years ago
Terrible ending

You should have stopped when he told Caroline he was signing the divorce. Their reconciliation was not consistent with what he said to her in her office. He was correct then, but you had to add the BS reconciliation. Very disappointing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Author has to be a male hating dyke or a hillary supporter. Or both. No other possibility.

rick_ohrick_ohover 7 years ago
Fascinating story, frustrating ending

I was in the cheering section when he spurned her at her office, and when he rejected her again when she came to his house later. It occurred to me that maybe DQS1 wanted to convey that she wanted to always be in control and could not stand being rejected. But I dropped out of the cheering section when he took her back that same day after telling her that he was done. Then he gives her back the control she wanted.

I'm a reconciliation kind of guy but I think he got crapped on, and that problems should be solved before reconciling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ugh!

In real life, surely the guy in this story would have headed for the garage with a hosepipe. His second wife cheated on him for the most spurious of reasons, and then he finds out that his first wife never loved him and that one of his children is not his! What the heck did the guy do to deserve this? Two body blows of this magnitude would have destroyed most men, both emotionally and mentally. Whereas this guy ends up taking the second wife back and accepts that he will have to go through the rest of his life pretending that his daughter is his. Talk about carry that weight.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Third time through...

Still five stars. Still love it. Very creative and well developed storyline.

SkibumSkibumover 7 years ago
Poor shlub

This guy sure can pick 'em. Two cheating sluts, one who claimed she never loved him, and one who justified her betrayal by saying she wanted to hurt him bad enough to make him agree to a divorce. He should have given it to her. I actually would have more respect for the first cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Do not take No. 2 back.

His statement to Caroline in her office said it all. She cheated on him, filed for divorce, and then gave him what she thought was an impossible task to take her back. Time to cut bait and be thankful it was only a year and a half. At least Holly came clean at the end. He is better off without either one.

The DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You Got To Be Kidding!

Why would he be joking about not taking her back...she fucks Frank because she hears he has a big dick and wants to try it on for size and then she tells him it was all his fault...get real!! Kick that slut to the curb and find someone else...what a pair of fucked up women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poor Pityful Cuckold

So, he poured his heart and soul into his first wife who has him raise her bastard child. She stays with him and gives him a legitimate child. Then she starts cheating on him because she realizes she doesn't love him and blames him because she missed out on the love of her life. So, basically, she became a whore. Then he married Caroline, who wouldn't talk to him about things he said in his sleep about his ex-wife. So she has sex with a better endowed lover and tells him about it to bring about massive hurt. And that dumbass took her back? I hope he enjoys a lifetime of her openly cheating on him. What a stupid wimp he is.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
For a favored author

you sure can fuck up a story. Out in left field for certain, very disappointed with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
your a good wordsmith

But all your plots suck. All of this is shit. O I don't love u so I going to fuck around what the fuck? Marraige is a fucking contract in the real world or at least in mi r you break it you die. I have only killed once.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheabout 7 years ago
OMG

Well that was different to say the least, just one thing how do we the reader know that Holly was telling her ex the truth that she never loved him, as soon as she heard that wife number 2 fucked behind his back then filed for divorce, how do we know that she only told him what he needed to hear? And when she spoke to Caroline, how do we know Holly only told her what she too needed to hear?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She couldn't have been squeezing his balls,

He didn't have any

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nope...

I would've divorced Caroline and gotten some revenge on Frank. I think Frank needs to be trimmed down a few inches...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No

No Sir, I don't like it!

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
What He Said!

I agree 100% with Charliegutzache. Holly lied to give him the closure he needed (except for Dave the sperm donor for his daughter, that part was true). And then fed the same "I never loved him" line of BS to Caroline.

Holly is just a slut who needs a little strange in her skanky cunt from time to time. Bill had better keep his radar tuned up and get checked for STDs regularly!

Caroline needs a little straightening out, too....

Well told, thanks!

mike9698mike9698about 7 years ago
1*

Fucking garbage. This pussy author specializes in writing spinless wimps as his males then has his loved ones shit all over them. Then he will have them forgive them and end up married to some cheating slut. Just bullshit. Could understand if the author was a man hating dyke. Supposedly the author is a man, so what does that say about him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nothing redeeming at all in that

just crap NO MAN would come even close to going along with this. just curious is the author a bitch cuck in reality? bet this and. vacations both males are pathetic

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 7 years ago
Everything was going so well, until...

... Dan took back his cheating wife.

I would have understand if Caroline just walked away from her marriage - hell, I would respect it, given that she was actually right. But her cheating with Frank, and then throwing it in the face of her 'loving' husband?

Fuck no. Unforgivable.

All the slutty sex in the world doesn't change the fact that what she did to Dan is bizarrely worse than what Holly did to the man - she can walk around with the excuse that she never loved him, quite the contrary. So what he ultimately ended up with here is an unstable wife who proved herself to unable to communicate properly with her spouse, and have no problem being unfaithful if she is displeased with him.

Yeah, sure sounds like something to built a marriage on...

So, bottom line: Dan's an idiot. There's really not much else to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love it

we can thrive on love, hate, and ego ... or relish one day at a time with its precarious balance between good and bad.

did they live happily ever after - or become friends with benefits?

Does it matter if the end game of a day, or lifetime, is positive?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Forgiveness

I can't fail but give it anything but five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
F**k Her!

Frank should get a friggin divorce from Caroline and start over with someone more deserving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Crap

I could not even finish the first page no living man would still be with her after first time she cheated. Only a woman could make up this bull crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
DanielQSteele1 who are you?? A real faggot??!! I think so!!

Your crap is pour idioty written by a looser at real life!!!

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 6 years ago
Only women!

Only a woman can write a lame a** story like this that has the husband taking her disrespectful butt back, He should have left her sucking wind. If, the shoe was on the other foot, would we have seen all that "forgiveness"? H*ll to the Naw!!!!!

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 6 years ago
Not likely...

There is almost no way that he would have taken his cheating wife back after she made him go talk to his other cheating wife...complete bullcrap.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Errr...no.

Ok story with a terrible ending. His second wife was worse than the first. Writing supreme. But very unsatisfying ending. Like fried onions for dessert. 📉🐨

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Hahaha!

Not in this world or any other besides cuck earth!

Dream on stupid sluts! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Apart from telling you how I feel about the story

You just write good but about the story itself I feel really weird. You are one writer that can make people feel good even though the content is crap. And I don't know if it is good or bad for this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Comments

So many readers comment s. are total shit because they have shit for brains. I guess it is ok in their own shitty little world. How sad

KRD19254KRD19254over 6 years ago

I understand Holly and what happened but I'm his current wife cheated to inflict pain - toss her to the shit pile. As the story stated she never gave him a real chance, she never tried to discuss/inform the issues with him or his sleep talking. She wanted to get revenge - cheated and liked it. That all encompassing trust was broken. It seems as though their marriage is all and only about sex and SHE MUST get her satisfaction that others can do for her - his little head is talking to loudly as his big head would see its doomed to fail. I noticed one issue that never came up - more kids with his new wife - gee wonder why...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
unreal

this can t be real no one in their right mind would accept what this fucking ass hole accepted paying alimony for a kid that s not his two wives cheating on him

what has happened to morals in this country

what future is there for our kids with sickos like these running around our world

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Silly

Dan just be hard up for women if he took the cheating bitch back.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
Didn't like it

I have absolutely loved all the stories I have read that you wrote. This was so lacking. Not a fan of RAAC but this one was absurd. Like she did a revenge before just to hurt him and use it as an excuse to fuk other guys? And he took her back? I think in the end Holly was not such of a bad person and I could understand her point of view...she didn't do it to hurt him she just had her own wants and needs and it took her a while to be honest with herself and him and it did free him. But to back and hook up with some one who deliberately hurt you with malice for no good reason....just can't buy that. What's going to happen the next time she gets pissed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the guy below is right

you had the perfect setup at this point there was no need for the fuck scene. at least has some time pass. let them find each other, let some understanding develop or something. everything that he just said goes out the window when you let her suck him off. there's a time and place for everything

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Too easy RAAC with Caroline.

Really detracts from end of story.

All I have to say is get an ironclad pre-nup.

Because of end, dropped from 4-stars to 3-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not this one

I'm a big fan of reconciliation stories. But this was disappointing. It was well written and kept my attention. The story itself threw me off. Like Holly could live with him for 10 years and respect him and get along so well as great fuck buddies -- and never grow to love him? Then marry his "twin?"

Also she expects him to "sense" that she doesn't truly love him all the while she does not "sense" that he truly does love her? This sounds more like some bullshit storyline rather than real life.

If Holly really did not love him, why do we last see her with head on table weeping over him? Or if the weeping shows she did love him, why the fucking around on him when married, which she is dead-set against with present hubby?

I love a good reconciliation story. But getting back with twerp Caroline? Maybe it's better than starting over. Maybe with time... But without time and having just finished the story, well I'm just feeling let down.

Sorry. Just too many holes in this story.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Readers of DanielQSteele1 understand "ONE" thing before you invest your time in this writer's stories ....

He/she is all about Reconciliation At All Cost. He/she champions the "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" mantra and will never assign fault or hold accountable any of his/her disgusting female characters. "If" you DO NOT believe in fairness, integrity, vows honored and treating people the way you want to be treated then "read on". As for this Anon when I see one of this writer's stories, it is automatically assumed another pathetic Cuck, Weak Assed Wimp, male bashing tale has been posted and will be scored accordingly!

As the saying goes .... "Buyer Beware"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Daniel is a waste of life

I wish someone would stick a knife in him, or put a bullet through his fucking brain, the cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like the difficult stories

You do these well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wimp

What a wimp he should have let her go when she walked out.Having taken her back,what excuse will she use the next time he upsets her for shagging someone.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Well written.

Caroline was not a likeable character you could warm up to. Page 5 should have reflected that but didn't. Just saying. Still an intriguing story. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic.

Wow.....seems all your stories involve cheating wives that husband's just can't seem to be able to leave. His wife rubs his face in her infidelity, and later admits that she had been curious about Frank's big cock for awhile....and you reconcile the two characters after that kind of revelation? You really seem to be in touch with your inner

bitch-woman. I guess that your reassignment operation was a success. Just ONCE try to write about something that a REAL husband would do in a similar situation. BGunns

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure Crap

I am all about forgiveness but this was overboard. He should have signed the papers and moved on.

GillotineGillotineover 6 years ago
kudos

Well written garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If he truly loved her

He'd have eaten the cum out of her pussy after she fucked Frank. Loses a star, only gave it 4 for a missed opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another one

He should have dumped her cheating arsehole as soon as she told him about Frank.She can't profess to love him and fuck some one else.She should accept him warts and all.What will be her excuse next time to fuck someone.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 6 years ago
Half a Story

DQS's writing skill and story telling talent are well known. And the tendency to RAAC runs through much of his work. But as with so many writers of this ilk, their focus is describing the depths of the betrayal and the emotional turmoil of the betrayed rather than the process of reconciliation. I think the reason for this is that in real life reconciliation is difficult, time consuming, fraught with emotional chaos, and mostly ineffective. A very difficult and lengthy topic with which to deal. So writers like DQS simply sidestep it and use monkey sex to heal all wounds.

I think readers sense this simplistic solution and are very vocal in condemning it. These endings are often quite inconsistent with the characters in the story.

In this story Dan has been wracked with anger, hate, loss, etc for years. His life has been in turmoil. He has nightmares caused by a totally unexpected betrayal by Holly.

Yet this deeply emotional person immediately forgives and forgets Caroline's betrayal,

her cheating, her lusting after Frank's cock, her silence throughout their marriage over her insecurity, by simply fucking Dan's brains out one night. Voila! RAAC.

It just doesn't work.

mambrkemambrkeabout 6 years ago
well written

Poor stupid insane bastards, all of them. But the storie is written very well, so 4*

peter944peter944about 6 years ago
Well written but...

I can see how you could get over the hurt by the woman who tells you she never loved you. That made sense, but when the new wife says she loves you and cut you so intentionally? I believed all of it including the part about divorcing him because he's not over his ex. But getting over that level of malice and forethought..... sorry I just don't buy it. However, excellently written so 4 stars.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 6 years ago
Loved the story,...

...but are the men in Florida really that easy to play? Doesn't seem to matter how crappy they get treated, give them a blow job and all is forgiven. You seem to believe that if a love is 'strong' enough, it can withstand any challenge, even infidelity. The trouble is you can cheat on people you love, but you can't cheat on people you respect. If she didn't respect you before, what makes you believe she respects you now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dump

He should have dumped the cheating bitch.She could have explained the situation with Holly without going and getting fucked.

Ocker51Ocker51about 6 years ago
A Load Of Crap

Your worse by far⭐️

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 6 years ago
This one was easy to rate......A big ZERO, but since I can't give you that, just a 1

That was a wimpy cuck story. I won't even bother to read anymore of yours. This was my second one, but there won't be a third. Keep writing trash, I am sure the Cucky Boys will like it.

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
what crap

this was written where she resents him for his feelings towards his first wife and she goes and fucks around and plays headgames instead of dealing with it like an adult and maybe seeing a counselor or shrink, And the he takes her BACK. no damned way. theres no guy on the planet that would take this emotionally stunted, immature, self- centered , and psychotic twat back NONE. He'd be better off taking his own advice and finding someone else. He has NO reason to take her back NONE. Shes a selfish, vindictive cunt who instead of talking cheats like shes owed it. what bullshit. Sorry by DQS has a habit of snapping the suspension of disbelief rubber bands in his stories, Just read Separate Vacations. 1 star because zero isn't an option

266xxyz266xxyzabout 6 years ago
Generally a big fan of yours

Nothing wrong with your writing but this is right up there, or right down there with the trash I have published. Only reason I published was that I felt I had no right to critique any one unless I put my hat in the ring and could leave my thoughts about other peoples writings w/o being anonymous. I don't do anonymous...anywhere...except of course not to put my personal email out for all to see. I'm not stupid, that just isn't safe in a world full of whack-jobs.

2*s. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Will not make a comment

This cuckie story does not rate a comment. Your score....1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another

Another wimp story.Once she slept with Frank she crossed the line and he should have dumped her.What will her excuse be the next time,that he smiled at a neighbour.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Typical DQS husband

Pussywhipped and spineless. Massive wimp to stay with a woman that intentionally causes him pain. It's a character flaw, stupid. It's inside her - she can't change. Whether she ever cheats on you again or not - and she certainly will - she'll always have that cold-hearted sociopathic propensity to sadistically torture and betray any of her relationships.

She'll find a way to punish whoever she feels is deserving of her wrath and she'll reward herself with whatever she feels appropriate whenever she desires it. She doesn't know the meaning of the word Love.

So why are most, if not all, of DQS' husbands like this? Only two possible reasons: This is the way DQS is in real life, pussywhipped and spineless, OR he's really a Feminist pretending to be a man. Either way, this story, while well written, is simply revolting and pathetic. 2 stars for your willingness to degrade yourself.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 6 years ago
@ANONS

You guys just don't have a clue don't you ??All she wanted to do was pointing him to the right direction by making it clear that she refused to stay in a relationship where her partner constantly was comparing her and thinking about his ex,it's not brainsurgeory

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@user tags. You are still anonymous.

Yes, I said it. All you name tags are still anonymous, unless the website allows you to link your bio to your actual name, actual city, zip code, family relations, places worked. You dumb as bricks holy than thou dweebs can put that arm that's been furiously patting yourselves on the back in it's sling. You didn't actual do anything brave. You're still anon, with more steps. Which is funnier...in a, "bless their heart" sorta way.

"All she wanted to do was pointing him to the right direction by making it clear that she refused to stay in a relationship where her partner constantly was comparing her and thinking about his ex"

I call bullshit. Reading comprehension may not be your strong suit anon, but both the wife and husband disagree with you with their own words. He rightly tells her she could have actually used human speaking words to tell him. This convoluted, "i'mma fuck this guy i think is cute to steer him right.....about something he's clueless about....and possibly divorce him" isn't gonna fly. she wanted to hurt him, she wanted to fuck a new guy for her own jollies, and she wanted to risk her love life to do it.

she even admits she handled it poorly. why would she apologize over and over if she had 'good intentions'? why would she threaten to cut his balls off for him jokingly suggesting he do what she did? only of course.....he'd have a better reason. he'd also give her a heads up.....using them big boy adult words.

he's better off without her. he really is. if she can't handle a revenge fuck from him, why the fuck would she do it? "you called out your ex during your sleep." "oh shit...i did?" "yes...you do it often....it's killing me inside" "oh....let's talk about this because I want to love only you" BOOM. that coulda been the entire story.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 6 years ago
Their little comments in the kitchen summarizes their problem...

"I didn't say you [fill in the blank]."

"But you didn't say I couldn't."

Then how about...

"I didn't say you could cheat."

"I didn't say you could hurt me real bad."

"I didnt say you could stay married to me."

"I didnt say you could decide you WANTED to fuck someone else."

And...

"I didn't say you could grab my balls to punish me for just HINTING at what you actually DID..."

Yeah, ok, she had a perfect right to divorce him... what she didn't have is a right to INTENTIONALLY hurt him for things he did without intent or to think she could stay married to him after doing that to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of fucked and then divorced her. It's what she wanted, the cheating bitch. She could now go get as many guys as she wanted, as long as none of them were me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

5/26, these aren't so much sexual fantasies for the writer, as fantasies about being accepted by their families after having been exposed as the worthless cunts they are. It's a common theme for the female writers in this genre, and it doesn't require much imagination to figure out why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Talk

She should have talked to him about her problem before she fucked Frank not after and as she freely admited wanting to shag him, Dan should have told her to go back to him and divorced her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous