The Exploits of Cockslut Kelly 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CSK
CSK
660 Followers

I bent over at about a 45° angle and arched my back, pushing my ass out towards him. He continued his exploration of me as he filmed it.

"Pull your panties off now," he commanded. I reached back, grabbed the edges of my panties and pulled them down slowly bringing my young, naked flesh into view for him and his camera. I got past the globes of my ass and then bent over farther to let them slide down my legs. It was such a thrill to strip for him, to present my most intimate areas for him to view and admire, knowing that he was also filming it. He could watch this at any time, show it to anyone, anything he wanted to do.

I started to stand back up but he said, "No, stay like that. Grab your ankles bitch." I do love to be called a bitch and bending over for him was exhilarating.

I happily complied, stayed bent in half and grabbed my ankles. He went back to feeling my ass, exploring each cheek like I was a slab of meat. I really was nothing more than that to him, but what I really wanted was his slab of meat. ;)

"Reach back and pull your cheeks apart so I can see your pucker," he said.

I reached up and did as he told me, grasping a firm globe with each hand and pulled my ass apart, opening myself up for him.

"Oh, now that is just gorgeous. Such a small, hairless, pink little asshole, so pretty and delicious. It will definitely not look like that when we are done with it," he said, chuckling. I clenched my ass muscles a few times to make my pucker squeeze and release which caused him to say, "Haha, that ass is hungry."

"Yes Daddy, it is so hungry for you and your friend's cocks."

I felt him start rubbing a few fingers across my hole, teasing and tempting it. The contact with my bud caused me to moan which only encouraged him. He leaned forward and began to eat my ass, his lips kissing, his tongue licking and probing away which sent shivers up and down my body. I moaned even more as I enjoyed his mouth on my hole.

He ate me out for maybe a minute before pulling off and saying, "Stick a few fingers in your ass, open it up for me and the camera."

I moved my hands closer to my asshole, and began to tease the slick bud with the index fingers from both of my hands. I worked his saliva around and then pushed in the index finger from my right hand. Probing inside of myself for just a bit, I added a second finger and really began to push in and out of my ass for him.

"That's it baby girl, fuck your ass pussy for Daddy," he said. "We are going to own that ass this weekend. It is going to be filled so much, there is no way you are walking out of here normally on Sunday."

I continued to fuck myself for him until he told me to stop and turn around. I pulled my fingers reluctantly out of my hole, stood up and turned around, my cock hard and on full display for him.

"Very nice as well. It's a nice surprise to see a sissy with such a nice cock, but that isn't really of interest to us this weekend. To be honest," he said as he looked up to me from the couch, "we could care less if you get off this weekend. If you do, fine, but we actually prefer torturing you and keeping you from cumming.

"Whatever you want Daddy," I said. Obviously, I love to cum, who doesn't? But I also know two things about myself. I love being used almost more than cumming AND I know my body. Even if they don't touch my cock, I can still cum from a good ass fucking and I had a feeling I was going to get plenty of that this weekend.

"Ok my little slut, time to show you around and let you see where you will be spending most of your time this weekend," he said. "You are going to love this," he paused," or be terrified." He let out a heavy, deep bellowing laugh after he said that.

He had me turn around and told me to start walking, pointing me towards the kitchen. As we were walking, he said, "Now, as I told you in our correspondence, I host a sex club for a large group of men. Most of them are married, I am not which allows me the freedom to host. We have met through the years in various ways and all enjoy a lot of the same things, namely, taking out our deepest, darkest fantasies on a young willing sissy boy because the things we enjoy, most women do not. Occasionally we get a young co-ed down here who thinks she is wanting to explore this side of her sexual awakening and we use her, but we've found that you little sissies are usually more willing to comply with what we want. Turn here." I wondered for a brief moment if this is something that Lindsey would want to do. Maybe I'll mention it to her at some point.

I turned down another hallway, walking towards what I believed was the garage.

"I had this open basement constructed a few years ago and since then, we have filled it with all sorts of devices, contraptions, toys, you name it. Some we bought, some we made ourselves. We each have our own personal favorites and with any luck, you will experience them all. Ok, stop. Go in that door."

Just before we got to the door I assumed was his garage, there was another door off to the right. I opened it up and saw a long staircase that descended into darkness. He flipped a switch on the wall beside the door and the basement flooded with light.

"Now look at me again," he said. I turned to face him noticing the camera was still focused on me. How exciting that he was filming me the entire time. "Now that you know that we are going to be entering our," he paused, "sex dungeon, for lack of a better word, and you will be thoroughly used in ways you have never been, do you still consent?"

I could hardly hold back my giddiness as I said with a huge grin, "hell yeah, Daddy!"

"Good, now get down those steps bitch," he said with a smile across his face.

I started my way down the steps until I found myself on the basement floor. The entire basement was wide open save for support columns in needed places. My eyes scanned over everything I was seeing and it was hard for me to take in everything at once. This was a depraved slut's paradise. There had to be at least ten different large devices, maybe more spread out across the entire basement floor. Everything from simple devices like what appeared to be a modified massage table to a stockade, wooden tables of different sizes with makeshift metal tubing and padding spewing out in different angles and positions, even a saw horse with more modifications of metal tubing. I noticed that almost every device had some sort of attachments that looked like they were designed to hold the subject in place in a specific position so that they could be used without them having the ability to move or get away. Even the massage table had different apparatuses on it so that the subject's hands or feet could be restrained. I noticed a round coffee table like device with a hole cut out of the center, an area on the wall that designed to hold a slut like me in a standing position with their arms out and their legs spread.

On one entire wall, I saw a whole string of sex toys hanging on display. Everything from whips, paddles, ball gags, spreader bars, masks, dildos, clamps, you name it.

The entire room had stained concrete floors, very nicely done and at the far end of the room, there appeared to be an open tiled shower area with multiple shower heads and a lonesome toilet at one end. Even through out the main floor, I noticed that there were drains scattered about for, I imagine, making it easy to clean the place after a weekend of debauchery. Hose it down and let it dry. The room smelled very clean, not dungy or musty, and there was a pleasant odor along the lines of incense or something of that nature.

Throughout the entire room, there were several large flat screen TV's mounted to the walls, spotlights scattered about pointing at each of the devices and even the shower area and probably a dozen or more video cameras at various heights and positions. This place really was a sex dungeon.

As good as it may seem that I am doing at describing what I was seeing, truth be told, I was pretty overwhelmed at first. I saw everything, but really wasn't processing it all. Even beyond the wall of toys and the large devices strewn about, there were several items around the room. Wedges, hoses, ropes, clamps, bars, various smaller sex toys and devices. I even noticed a sex sling hanging from the ceiling. I wonder how long they had been putting all of this together. How long have they been creating this sexual paradise and when could I move in?!?!

He had me walk forward, my feet feeling the cold concrete floor below, and then he walked past me to a nice room built in under the stairs. This was the only room that was separate from the rest of the basement.

He sat down at a large desk with multiple large monitors, like you would see at a security guards shack or something. He flipped on some switches and the equipment came to life.

"From here on out, everything that happens in this room will be captured by the 15 cameras you see mounted around the room plus a few handhelds to get some extreme close-ups of what we are doing to you," he said.

He clicked a few things on his impressive computer setup and each of the cameras came to life with a little red light indicating that they were on.

"Now," he said, "lets get you strapped in and ready for the guys."

He placed the camera down and then walked past me. "Stay here first," he said. He walked over to the wall of toys and grabbed a few items from it and then walked back to me. When he came back, he placed what appeared to be a leash and a collar on the ground and then showed me the other item. It was a shiny, silver metal cock-ring with a silver dick cage attached to it. It was a male chastity device. Thankfully with everything going on, my cock had deflated enough that it would easily fit into this device. He put the metal cock-ring on me and then attached the cage. He finalized the whole thing with a small lock, securing the entire thing. I really wasn't going to have any cock stimulation. This actually made me swell up a bit.

He reached down, grabbed the collar and leash and stood back up. He placed the leather collar around my neck and then attached the leash to the hook on the front.

"Get down on your knees bitch," he commanded of me which I quickly obeyed. "Unless we specifically tell you, this is how you move around our dungeon, do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy, I understand," I said.

"Now, we need to go over the safety words. When you can speak, in other words, when your mouth isn't full of a cock or device of some sort and we are reaching your tolerance level, you say the word yellow. We can back off then, but will still continue working you over. If you say red, then we are done. We will stop everything. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Repeat it to me."

"Yellow if it is close and you will back off but continue working me over and red is when I can't take it anymore and you will stop."

"Very good. Now, if your mouth is full and you are unable to speak, you have two options for us to stop and check if you are yellow or red. You can either pat your hands on something three times or you can do a high pitched whine like a dog would. You do both of these actions three times rapidly. Show me both of them so I know you understand."

I patted the concrete floor three times like he suggested and then I did a high pitched whimper like a dog would three times. Then as a joke, I stuck out my tongue and panted like a dog while looking up at him.

"That's my good little bitch. Now come with me."

He yanked on the leash and I immediately started following him. He led me over to the modified massage table. "Stand up."

I stood up and he patted the table for me to get on. The table was lower than a normal massage table. This would put my body at exactly waist level for the men, as long as they were along Daddy's height. While the upper part of the table was just like a regular one, except covered in a leather type material, the lower part was split down the middle. The split in the middle was spacious enough that my cock would hang freely beneath me.

I got up on the table and lied down on my chest. Once on the table, he removed the leash, but kept the collar on me. He then walked down to my feet and I felt him strapping me down to each of the sides at my ankles. He then ran a finger up the sole of my left foot and I twitched as the ticklish skin was surprisingly stimulated. I heard him chuckle.

He then walked up to my head and grabbed my arms moving them out to my sides. He bent them down at the elbows so that I was hugging the table. He then attached large, padded cuffs around each of my wrists, securing me to the table. From there, he told me to lift my face up so that I was facing forward and he placed a padded restraint under my chin holding my head in place and facing outwards.

"Good, now just a few more things and then we will be ready to go," he said. He walked away to the wall behind me with all the toys and then I heard him come back. Then, I found out the real reason for the split in the lower section. He pushed open the two sides to maybe a 30° angle, exposing my asshole to him. I then felt a bit of liquid being poured down the crack of my ass and easily recognized it as lube. He began to unceremoniously start working in what I could only guess was a butt plug. It felt so good to have my ass stretched, even if it was just by a plug. Once it was fully in, he pulled it out a bit, pushed it back in, pulled it out a bit, pushed it back in. He was slowly fucking my ass with the rubber toy. I let out a moan as I enjoyed my favorite hole being stimulated while I was bound helplessly to the table.

As he started walking up towards my head, I felt him press a few fingers into my side causing me to squirm and laugh. For the second time, he seemed to be testing out how ticklish I was and believe you me, I am very ticklish. He stopped as quick as he had began and finished walking up to my head. He then produced a small, dick shaped ball gag with small holes all over it. He inserted the small, phallus shaped object into my mouth and strapped it around my head, securing it in place. My tongue immediately began to explore the familiar shape, almost absent mindedly.

He leaned down and looked me right in the eye. "This ball gag is a necessity as I'm going to leave you for a bit. You can breath through this one so there is no risk of you suffocating should you, for some reason, get a stuffy nose."

He really has thought of everything.

He walked over to the wall and played with a few switches until all of the lights in the room were turned off except for one lone spotlight which was cascading over my body. In a room of darkness, I was the only thing on display. I could feel my cock getting hard in the cage that hung heavy on my groin. The flesh pressed up against the sides and end of the cage, but the size of it prevented me from getting a fully formed erection which I immediately knew was going to be frustrating. If you have never worn a cock cage, imagine this: you know when you are sitting and you start to get an erection, but because of how your dick is situated in your jeans, you can't fully extend and it becomes uncomfortable so you reach in and adjust yourself so your little buddy has the chance to fully stretch? Now imagine you can't do this. It is very frustrating and, due to allowing myself to be put in this situation, extremely humiliating. You are being forbidden to even get hard during all the stimulation you are receiving. Believe it or not though, this actually makes me hornier.

He then walked back over to me and produced a black strap, made of soft, silky looking material. He wrapped the cloth around my head, covering my eyes and blocking out the light. I was in complete darkness now. The next thing I felt was him playing with the butt plug in my ass. It wasn't the biggest one as I've said before, but just having anything in me feels good. For a brief moment, I realized that with the butt plug in my ass and the cock shaped gag in my mouth, I was being spit roast by some inanimate objects. I found it funny at least.

After moving the butt plug around a bit, I felt it start vibrating. Fantastic sensations ran through my body almost immediately. Daddy didn't say anything else after that. I heard him walking away and a few moments later, the room was filled with loud (not too loud) dance and electronic music complete with sexual lyrics and overtones. It is the kind of music you would hear at a gay night club. I could feel the bass in my body and the music was so sexual that it just elevated the mood, but it also served another purpose. I couldn't hear anything besides the music. I couldn't hear if Daddy was still there or if he had left the room. I definitely couldn't see either nor could I move. I had been placed in a state of sensory deprivation.

So here I was, in a strangers house, whose name I still didn't know, in his sex dungeon, strapped to a table, with my legs forced open, a butt plug in my ass, a gag in my mouth, a blindfold on without the ability to hear anything beyond the loud music so that Daddy and God knows how many other men, all strangers to me, can use me for a weekend of sex that apparently has no limits. It wasn't lost on me how dangerous this situation was. They could do anything to me. Hell, he could have been a serial killer and I had willingly become his next victim. Obviously as I am recounting this story, and as far as I am aware, ghosts are not able to type, that ended up not being true, but that doesn't mean the thought didn't enter my mind. Your mind does a lot of wandering when everything else is taken from you.

The thought left me quickly though as the vibrating plug in my ass continued to send pleasurable feelings through out my body. I found myself trying to hump something, to provide some sort of stimulation to my aching cock, but the lack of a physical table beneath my groin and the cock-cage prevented this.

I lost track of how many songs there were as each one flowed directly into the other. It was a club mix with no breaks. Time escaped me and I soon realized that I had no way of knowing how long I had been down here . . . alone, strapped and bound. I was reaching a new level of horniness than I ever had before. The butt plug was doing its duty and I was slowly writhing on the table, moaning and whimpering. My body was a bundle of contracting and releasing muscles, every nerve ending alive. My nipples were becoming very sensitive and as I writhed around, they were stimulated more and more. I was actively sucking and licking on the hard plastic phallus in my mouth, wishing that it, along with the plug in my ass, were real, hot, fleshy erections that were slamming into me from each end.

I ached to be touched.

To be used.

To be filled.

I longed for some sort of contact, hoping every second would be the one that they returned and ravaged my young, hungry body.

I wondered what I looked like. Strapped and bound, naked and filled, writhing around like a lust filled toy that was moaning and whimpering.

I wondered if they were already there.

Watching me.

Getting off on my frustration and discomfort.

I wondered if my torture was their pleasure. I knew it was, but the thought of them there, watching me, laughing silently to each other as their new toy was helpless and tormented was driving me crazy.

What if they left me like this all day?

All weekend?

What if the video cameras were streaming this on the internet and hundreds or even thousands of strangers were watching me, laughing at me, getting off on my torturous situation? Thousands of men cumming while watching me squirm and writhe around, helpless to do anything about it. The thoughts were driving me crazy. I found myself pushing my ass up to try and fuck myself with the butt plug, but it was no use. There was no opposite force to push the plug deeper into my ass and properly fuck me so my attempts only added to my frustration.

CSK
CSK
660 Followers