The Exploits of Cockslut Kelly 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sexual need and denial was driving me crazy. Tears started to fall from my covered eyes as the overwhelming desire inside of me continued to grow and build. Would they leave me alone like this all weekend? Would I be teased or humiliated with no more contact. I was going insane with lust.

I had lost track of just how long I had been down here. 30 minutes? An hour? Longer? I had no idea, but I knew that my mind kept racing with thoughts of what they were going to do to me. How would they fuck me? How would they abuse me? How would they use my small body to their twisted and delicious needs?

My lust only grew. It never subsided. My thoughts went to the devices I saw around the room. Showers where they could fuck me. Devices made to hold me in very open and revealing ways so they could fuck me. A sling where they could fuck me. A stockade to hold me bent over so they could fuck me. Power tools and large devices designed to fuck me. God, I so desperately needed to be fucked.

I needed to be used.

I needed to be abused.

I wanted pain.

Pleasure.

Abuse.

Release.

My breathing was erratic, my body a writhing mess, my moans, whimpers and muffled cries were heard only to me, just above the sound of the loud, bass filled music. I struggled against my restraints, my arms flexing, praying for release. Didn't they want me? Was I not sexy enough for them?

Still nothing.

I was alone.

I was desperate.

Suddenly, with no warning, I felt dozens of oily hands encompass my body. Fingers and palms, wet with some sort of oil or lubricant, caressed and kneaded what seemed like every inch of my body. My senses exploded. The music seemed louder, my eyes seemed to fill with white blinding light even though my eyes remained covered, every nerve ending was on fire. The unseen men oiled up my body, my feet, my calves, my thighs, my ass, my back, my shoulders and my arms. There was no way for me to know how many hands were molesting my splayed body. My moans became louder, my rocking and gyrating became more intense. Strong, manly hands rubbed, squeezed and oiled my body, the sudden change from nothing to being completely manhandled ignited my lust even more. I was a wrecked mess of emotions.

They continued to molest my body, hands everywhere, roaming, groping, squeezing every inch of my body. I felt someone grab the butt plug and begin fucking my ass with it. I raised up to meet it, trying desperately for it to go deeper, to fuck me harder. It was quickly removed from my ass causing me to cry out a muffled wail of exasperation.

Quickly though, I felt the hands on my ass pulling my cheeks apart and fingers being roughly shoved inside of me, fucking me hard and fast. They were hooking me, plowing hard into my exposed hole, ramming their fingers in and out of me. I felt what had to be fingers from different men drilling into me at the same time, fucking me, pulling me open, working with the oil to gape me and open me up.

The men's hands continued on my body as fingers continued to fuck me. I kept feeling fingers being removed and new ones being jammed inside of me. I then felt two heavy erections being slapped and pushed into my face. Oh how I longed to have those cocks filling my mouth, using me, but my mouth was still gagged. The cocks slapped my face and their hot, heavy lengths were being obscenely rubbed against it. My hands fought against their restraints, trying desperately to reach out, hold them, rip the gag from my face and fill my mouth with those cocks.

They seemed to be moving in a circle. Moving around my body, each feeling different areas of my body, each getting their cocks acquainted with my face and each of them plowing my hungry ass for a bit.

I felt all fingers exit my body, the overload of stimuli ceasing at the exact same time. My ass hungered for more, my skin crying out to be touched again.

Mere moments went by and then the torture really began. My feet, the sensitive undersides, were being tickled. My legs tried to jerk away from the sensations, but my attackers continued. I again struggled against my restraints, desperate to end the ambush on my feet, but they continued. I jerked and writhed, screams and laughter pouring from me. Then it would stop, only to start again. Over and over, they went at my feet, watching and laughing as I wiggled hopelessly against their assault.

Multiple times, they stopped and watched as my body moved to my heavy breathing only to start again. Sometimes the breaks were a few seconds, other times it seemed like a minute between attacks. They had just ended another barrage of tickles against my feet and my body was clenched up in anticipation of another, only this time it didn't come. At least, not on my feet.

Fingers jabbed and wiggled against my sides, producing more loud, yet muffled laughter and screams. My whole body thrashed as they tickled me without remorse. They continued the other pattern of backing off and then starting again unexpectedly. After a few rounds, they alternated between my feet and my sides. I was screaming and thrashing but they were relentless. Over and over, they attacked me.

Then, without any warning, they went back to running their hands over my body, squeezing and caressing my flesh. I felt my ass being squeezed and then pulled apart as fingers once again penetrated me. They went to town, quickly and roughly fucking my hole. My body was heaving from my sporadic and labored breathing. I shuttered and convulsed when they penetrated me again. As before, I felt big, engorged cocks being rubbed and slapped against my face. God how I wanted to taste them.

They molested my body, finger slammed my ass, slapped my face with their cocks and intermittently tickled me during it all, even with their fingers buried deep inside me and their cocks hitting me. I was thrashing around, screaming, moaning, laughing and all out whimpering as they fucked with me.

I felt the snaps of my dick gag being released and pulled from my mouth. This was all happening as they continued their relentless, yet delicious molestation of my body. God, it felt so good to have so many hands exploring me, inside and out, especially after being deprived of any sensory stimulation for who knows how long. I adjusted my mouth, working to stretch it out after being gagged. The heavy cocks at my head continued to slap and rub against my face and in the midst of me stretching my mouth, one of the meaty assailants pushed into me. Nothing was gentle or "warming up" to these actions. Hands grasped my head and the large, unseen cock was plowing away at the newly available hole.

I savored the taste of the obviously well-endowed stranger as his cock filled my mouth with fast, hard thrusts. Another cock was slapping away on my face as his friend plowed me. His cock was removed and another immediately replaced it. Again, this cock was also impressive. As I would find out over the weekend, all of them possessed large, weighty cocks. My favorite kind of group. With this new introduction to me being used, the men continued their circular buffet of my body. They moved from my head where they plugged my mouth with their cocks, to my arms and body, down to my sides where they may or may not tickle me a bit to watch me squirm, down to my ass where they groped and squeezed the tight flesh, to fucking my ass hard with their fingers, down my legs and then to my feet before switching and moving back up the other side of my body.

I was in a submissive sluts paradise. The men were rough, relentless and hell bent on using my body, making me cry out in a variety of ways and I loved every minute of it. My cock strained uncomfortably against its prison as my levels of ecstasy skyrocketed. It is so hard to describe the level of sexual high I had achieved and this was only the beginning.

I loved the way that these men slammed their cocks into my mouth. There was nothing sweet about it. It was primal, animalistic and powerful. The way Daddy has positioned me, with my head up and facing the end of the table, I was at the perfect position for them to truly fuck my face. With my arms immobilized, I could not move, I could not fend them off, all I could do was open my mouth like the submissive little cock-smoker that I am and let them sink their big dicks into me.

Other than laughing and grunting, none of my unseen assailants had said anything directly to me. They just moved around me in a beautiful dance that I assume they had done many times before. The loud dance music continued to fill the dungeon. I started to wonder how long they were going to continue their round-robin on me, but after two more cocks had fucked their way into my mouth, I heard the dance music end abruptly.

"Alright, lets get this bitch up," said the now familiar voice of my new Daddy. I felt the shackles being removed from my arms and legs and I was roughly pulled up and then off of the table. As I did, I felt the leash being attached once again to my collar and I was told to get down and crawl. I still had the blindfold on, but as soon as I made it down to the ground, it too was removed from me.

I awaited their commands, but they did nothing. I surveyed the room and saw many of the men now for the first time. I moved my head around, counting and absorbing each man in the room. Everyone of them was in their late forties, maybe early fifties, with athletic bodies. Each man was attractive in their own way and each possessed an impressive tool hanging or standing proudly between their legs.

One of the men was walking back from the wall of toys with a what looked like a larger butt plug than the one that had been vibrating in my ass earlier, but this one had black hairs extending from the other end. It looked like some sort of horse tail on a butt plug.

He walked up to me and got behind me. He pushed down on my shoulders saying, "Kiss the concrete, dog."

I bent down, pushing my ass into the air and placed my face on the ground. To this day, I'm not sure if his comment was just a way of saying for me to get face down, ass up, but I wanted to show my new Masters that I would do whatever they wanted. I began to kiss and make out with the floor, my lips and tongue lapping away at the cold concrete floor. The men laughed at my self-humiliation and the one holding the butt plug tail went to work inserting the new device into my rectum.

Their finger fucking had opened me up a bit, but I still felt the glorious stretching of my anal canal as the black plug was inserted. I moaned again as I continued to kiss the floor.

"That's it, now clench down sissy. Keep your tail in place," he said. The leash was jerked and I was retuned to a hands a knees position. It was yanked again and they began to parade me around the room.

"Bark like the dumb bitch dog you are," said one of the men. I let out a few high pitched barks for them as they laughed at me.

"This bitch has no self-respect," said another.

"That's how I like them," said another which caused a few of them to laugh. I barked again, and went into what could only be described as a happy pant. They walked me around the room and I saw Daddy with his video camera getting close-ups of me as a dog. I was a dog. A cock-hungry bitch that would do anything to make my Masters happy.

"Where do you all want to start?" said another of the men.

"Man, that mouth felt so good, I want to throat fuck this bitch some more. Lets waist tie her and skull fuck her," said another man.

"Hell yeah," said another. "I'll grab the stuff."

The walked me over to a bare section right next to the tiled shower area and then stopped.

"Sit on your hind legs and beg us. Beg us to skull fuck your pretty little sissy face. Tell us how badly you want it," said one of the men.

With my legs folded under me, I sat up, put my hands up like a dog and barked, a couple of quick barks like an excited dog, panted a bit to complete the effect and looked at the group for the first time. There were nine of them in all. Nine handsome, attractive, in-shape men with glorious cocks, each of which I would feel honored to serve alone, yet here I was ready to serve them all.

"Please," two quick barks, "please use me. I'm so fucking horny and I want to please you all. Use me however you want. Please," two more quick barks, "I promise I will do whatever you want. I'll be a good bitch, just please, I need those cocks in me so bad. I want to feel my lips wrapped around each one of them. Fuck my face, skull fuck me, double skull fuck me, whatever you want Masters." I followed it with some whimpering like a needing dog would who wants to go outside.

"Haha, what a dumb slut," said one man.

"You said it, but it is begging very nicely, so let's give it to her," said another. Oh God, he called me 'it' like I was an an object. How awesome is that???

The other man returned with a few more devices. I loved that these men were so willing to use toys on me. It added a completely different level of sexual fun to the mix. And to think, some people go their whole lives without knowing all that sex can give you.

The first thing that they produced was similar to a weight-lifter's back brace with some slight modifications. It was black, leather and designed to fasten around my back. Two of them bent down and wrapped it around my body, fastening it behind me. Sticking out from either side of the belt were small metal bars with black, padded cuffs attached. They grabbed my hands and each one of them secured a cuff around each of my wrists. This immobilized my hands down by my sides. There was just barely any slack provided to me, but if their intention was to keep me from being able to fend off any oral attacks with my hands, they had successfully done so.

Next, they produced a spider-gag. I've seen many of these as I surfed the internet, some with rings so small, I don't know how a cock would fit through, but I've seen others that really opened your mouth and had holes that were 2 inches or more in diameter. The one they had was the latter. I've always wanted to try one of these, but never had. If you are unfamiliar with what they do, think of them as a reverse ball gag. They are strapped to your face and the opening is mixed with supports to keep your mouth open attached to a circular metal ring inside your mouth. The metal supports then spider out from your mouth over your face, hence the name. When you have this in, you can't close your mouth, your teeth are kept away from anything being put in your mouth and your partner, or in my case, partners had full access to your mouth and more specifically, your throat. Now since you can't lock your lips around the cock anymore, there is no suction that you can provide from your mouth. The pleasure your partners get is from a mix of dominance and degradation to you and, of course, a nice unobstructed pathway to fuck your throat. If you have a gag-reflex, this is NOT the toy for you.

They hooked me into the device and already I was salivating. This was one of the bigger ones that offered a lot of access for the face fucker's cock to easily slide through. I quickly realized that it is really hard to swallow in this which means that all saliva accumulating in my mouth was going to eventually pour out over me. God, how I love a sloppy face-fuck.

Lastly, they attached two nipple clamps to me. They were complete with black tassels that somewhat matched the butt plug tail that was still seated in my ass. I yelped as the tiny metal clamps pinched the sensitive flesh. The pain created a pleasant endorphin rush and my yelp turned into a moan.

I knew I was in for a new level of sexual fulfillment. I was experiencing several new things. My cock was still confined in its cage, my ass was filled with a tail butt plug, I was bound at the waist by a new device (although this was similar in effect to when I handcuff my hands behind my back) and I had my mouth held open with a spider-gag while my nipples supported black, nipple clamps.

"Are you going to be a good little cock swallowing faggot for us sissy boy?" said one of the men.

I nodded my head and tried to produce some sort of affirmative sound.

"I don't know, this little sissy looks like one that is going to tap our as soon as things start getting rough," said another.

"You gonna do that sissy?" said the first man again. "You going to wuss out on us?"

"Unh-unh," I said, shaking my head no.

He produced a cat-o-nine style flogger. "You sure bitch?" he said before striking the leather straps down across my exposed thighs. The pain was immediate and I yelped loudly. They just laughed.

"Are you?" he said louder and struck me again and again. Tears flowed from my eyes as I began to cry. A few more strikes and I was struggling against my restraints, squirming around on the floor. The sudden movement irritated my nipple clamps and pain shot from chest. Loud screams wailed from me as they beat me, laughing at me as I squirmed. The pain hurt, and I love pain to an extent but this was definitely pushing my limits.

"Look at the pathetic bitch squirming. She loves this," said one of them. Each strike caused me to clamp down on the plug in my ass, mixing the pain with pure anal bliss.

I took a few more floggings against my thighs, all of which caused me to jump and sob at the pain. My body was shaking from the adrenaline rush, but the men wasted no more time. The first man stepped up and slowly pushed his large, veiny cock through the metal ring of the spider-gag and into my mouth. I was still sobbing from the pain of the whipping and he took advantage of my clenching and releasing throat muscles and pushed on into the canal of my throat. I quickly subsided my cries as he began to fuck my throat realizing I had better focus on the situation at hand.

My tongue swirled around his hot erection and once he was more confident that I could take the invading member without puking, he grabbed my head with both hands and began to fuck me hard. His cock buried itself over and over in my throat making it very hard to breath. It took me a bit to get used to how to breathe in this situation, but I did what I could. Gurgling sounds filled the room as he pleasured himself with my throat.

I was choking on his cock and saliva was pouring from my mouth as he continually fucked me hard. I began to sputter a bit as the saliva mixed the wrong way with his cock fucking my throat and I jerked off his cock. This just made him mad.

"I didn't say to stop bitch, take this back in your mouth." He grabbed the base of his cock and sunk it right back in my throat.

"Yeah, take that shit bitch," came a voice from the crowd.

"Choke on that shit," said another.

"You wanted this and now you are going to get it," said yet another.

The man in my mouth pulled out and slapped my face with his wet cock before stepping aside and another cock was pushed into my mouth. I've been face fucked many, many times, but this was so different. I felt so helpless as these men used me for their own dark desires. As the second guy held my face in place as he roughly fucked me, more of the men were getting closer to me now. Some were slapping my face with their cocks, one of them was playing with my butt plug tail, fucking me with it, and others were egging them on.

After the second man pulled out, he spit across my face, his saliva landing on my left cheek and eye. My thighs were then flogged two more times, causing loud sobs of pain to bellow from me. The men knew that I knew the safe words and actions and since I had not muttered one of them yet, they did not lay off their abuse.

Another cock was pushed in and these men took their turns fucking my vulnerable throat, spitting on me and degrading me with their words. Saliva was pouring from my mouth and they made every attempt to pull their cocks from my throat while it was covered in spit and rub it across my face. I felt very wet and delicious, so dirty and disgusting. The room was full of the sounds of me gurgling and choking on large slabs of man meat. Even with the pain resonating from my stinging thighs and my aching cock confined in the cock cage, I was reaching higher levels of ecstasy than ever before as these men used me as their willing playtoy. The pain, the humiliation, the dominance, the degradation and the helplessness combined in a mixture of adrenaline and endorphins which had me flying through a sea of emotions.