The Exploits of Cockslut Kelly 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please, unh, oh fuck, unh, unh, that feels so, unh, so fucking, unh, good please, unh, unh, don't stop, unh, unh," my words accentuated by the sweet sounds of someone ready to cum. Someone so close. They gently rubbed their hands on my back and my body, groping my ass as I once again moved closer to cumming. My moans and whimpers became louder, my breathing more ragged as I pushed back against the vibrator.

I found it harder and harder to breathe as I got closer and closer, my body shaking as my orgasm built up inside me. I love being milked and I love having anal orgasms. I was so close. I couldn't believe that they were being so nice to me now, that they were actively working on making me cum. All their hands glided over my sweaty, tied up body. My orgasm was in their hands and they were driving me over the cliff.

I continued to beg them to keep going, to continue what they were doing. I was so close. My body started to spasm and I could barely get the words out as I whimpered and mewled like a needy little bitch.

Almost there.

God it felt so good.

So close.

About.

To.

Cu...

They recognized the signs of my body, that I was right there at the top of the mountain and just as I was about to peak, the quickly pulled the vibrator from my ass. I screamed out, desperate, angry, wanting, needing.

Three more seconds and I would have exploded.

Three more seconds, maybe less yet they denied me again.

I began to sob, begging them to put it back in, to finish me off. I promised I would do anything that they wanted. Anything to have something inside me.

I felt a paddle come down across my ass. This wasn't the flogger, this was a flat board of some sort. I screamed out in pain, tears flowing from my eyes. Two more paddles across my ass had me wiggling unsuccessfully to get away from them. I realized that even in their attempts to make me cum, it was still part of their sexual torture. Get me as close as they can and then stop. It was obvious that they enjoyed it because I could hear them laughing and cheering at my frustration.

One of the men appeared at my front and lifted my sobbing head up, the back resting against the wooden partition of the stockade. He pushed his extremely hard cock into my mouth and began to face fuck me. He slapped my face sporadically as he thrust into me and then I felt a man from the rear push his cock into my ass. They fucked me hard from both ends as my body was securely bound to the modified device. Over and over, they thrust hard into me, one occasionally slapping my face, the other spanking my ass.

The man in my mouth grabbed my hair and sank his cock deep in my mouth. I felt it pulsing as he delivered his load straight down my throat. The man in my ass continued to pound away and didn't stop as I finally went over the edge. Cum poured from my cock as he destroyed my ass with his dick. My body was jerking on an orgasmic bliss as every muscle contracted over and over. I screamed out around the cock still buried in my mouth as I rode the sweet waves of my orgasm. The man fucking my ass screamed out, dug his fingers into my hips and filled up my ass for the third time today. I was convulsing from my orgasm as it was the absolute most powerful one I had ever had in my life. I was seeing stars and became very dizzy. The man in my mouth pulled out and began beating his engorged cock against my contorted face. The room was filled with grunts and exclamations.

The man who had just bred me withdrew his cock from my ass. I felt even more lube being smeared down my crack and fingers easily exploring my sore, gaping hole. The next thing I know, there is another cock at my face, slimy and wet, and I realized it was the man who had just cum in my ass. He pushed into my mouth to have me clean his dick. I happily cleaned him off while his friend stood there stroking his deflating cock. He, like the men before, began to piss on my face while I continued to clean his friend. They both eventually pissed on me, hitting me from both sides on my face and aiming their streams into my mouth whenever I opened it for them.

Meanwhile, as these two studs were hosing me down, I felt my well used ass being fondled and manipulated once again. So far, four of the men had cum so I knew I was no where close to being done being used. Even after being milked, I was still up for more and I craved it. I couldn't believe the sexual high that I was on.

I felt another rubber dildo being pushed into my well gaped ass and immediately, I was being quickly and roughly fucked with it. The man with control slammed my abused hole hard and fast. I moaned in pleasure as they fucked me with the toy. He slowed down the assault on my ass and I felt another toy being pushed in. A second dildo was slowly pushed in with the first one. They took their time to open me up, slowly rocking the two in and out of me as my ass opened up even farther for them. They were DP'ing my vulnerable ass. The stretch felt so good and for a brief moment, I thought back to Kyle and Aaron and their double stuffing of my ass.

"Oh yeah, this bitch is opening up very nicely."

"She might be the easiest one you've ever fisted."

"Possibly."

They got into a good rhythm with the two dildos and quickly picked up the pace and voracity at which they double stuffed me. I squirmed, moaned and cried out as they filled my ass. I was again brought to an extreme state of bliss as my anal canal was stretched and filled. They seemed to take their time, plugging my ass for what seemed like an eternity before the two rubber cocks were pulled from my hole.

Next I felt another large rubber dildo being lined up to my ass. This one was obviously much larger than the other two.

"You wanted to drill this bitch's ass," said one guy which was met with laughter. I heard the mechanical whir of what sounded like a drill or power tool and the large dildo jackhammered into my ass. It was a quick burst, followed by a pause and then another, longer burst. Oh my God it felt so good. The size of this one equally matched the two previous and I was stretched to what I believed was more than I had ever been. The cold, unfeeling machine jacked the rubber dick in and out of my ass with more power than I had ever felt. Each piston of the machine served to accommodate my ass to the new size, but each time they held the trigger, they did so for longer and longer, pushing a little deeper each time.

I was panting and screaming as the pain and pleasure from the device rocketed through my body. On maybe the sixth or seventh time, the kept it on for what seemed like ages. The dildo hammered in and out of my ass with a speed and power that no real man could match. It was unlike anything I've ever experienced. I've seen videos of guys and girls being drilled by a mechanical fucking machine, but now I was here on the receiving end and it felt gloriously painful.

They turned off the machine and I was panting very hard. There was a lot of pain from my ass being stretched so much and then violently jackhammered. They kept the dildo tip buried in my ass. I waited, anticipating the next blast of mechanical bliss, but instead, I felt the searing sting of the flogging whip crashing down against my lower back and upper ass. I yelped in pain and clenched down around the rubber cock. Two more whips and I was bucking in place. The machine was turned back on and the dildo thrust unforgivingly into my tightly clenched ass.

I screamed out in pleasure as the mechanical device split me open so good. God, the pain and pleasure mix was exhilarating. I could feel a new orgasm starting to build up in my body again. They spent the next ten minutes or so literally drilling my ass and beating my body with the flogger. My body was getting tired and worn out, but there was nothing I could do. They could use me for as long as they wanted unless I wanted to say the words to get it to stop. After everything I had endured, there was no way I was going to quit because of fatigue. I wanted them to be proud of me. I wanted to be their favorite toy.

After a while, they finally removed the PowerThruster5000 (not the real name, but you know what I mean) from my ass. They commented to each other about how much my ass was gaped. There was a lot of whooping and hollering amongst them as they literally viewed my insides. I could feel fingers running the circle around my anus, feeling the loosened tissue. The soft sensations sent shivers up my spine and across my body. I was panting and trying desperately to catch my breath when I felt another sharp sting across my back causing me to yelp and sob, my body clenching in pain.

"Woo-goo, I love watching them clench up like that after a nice gaping."

The other men laughed and I heard a few of them high-fiving each other.

I felt more lube being smeared on my hole and a hand was deliberately working the grease into my ass. Three fingers pushed into my opening with ease and began to spin around, slightly opening and closing inside the ring of my sphincter. With very little resistance, a fourth finger was added and the motions continued.

"Here we go," I thought to myself, "I'm about to be fisted for the very first time." As sexually experienced as I was, I had gone through a lot of firsts already today. I was trying to control my breathing, but it was hard. My pulse pounded as nervousness poured through me.

I felt him push into me more, the continual spinning motion of his hand worked to re-stretch my hole. I could tell he was duck-billing me which I was thankful for. I couldn't have taken a flat fist. At least I don't think I could have. Today had shown me just how much my body could take. I was being stretched so much, but he then removed his hand and even more lube was squeezed on to my hole. He pushed back in and circled around before adding his thumb.

In and almost out, around and around, he opened me up, adding a little more of his hand each time. I felt so full, so turned on and I moaned uncontrollably. My body was shaking as he continued to slowly work into me. I was being stretched farther than I had ever been before. There was definitely pain, but they way he worked into me made it somewhat easy to take.

I felt myself stretch so far and started crying out in a mix of extreme pleasure and pain.

Stretching.

Stretching.

Then the room exploded in cheers as I felt his entire hand enter my ass. I shuttered in pleasure as my sphincter clamped down around his wrist. He circled around in my ass for a minute, spinning his hand inside my anal canal, before slowly starting to pull out but only to the widest part before he would push back in.

The sheer size of his hand was putting a lot of pressure against my prostate. It felt so glorious and I did everything I could in order to relax as his hand sodomized me. My body was in a permanent state of shaking as I was flooded with all sorts of different feelings and chemical responses. I had never in my life felt so full.

He began to slide his hand in and out of my ass, past the biggest portion of his hand till only a few fingers were in, only to spin his hand around and slide back in. I had fully opened up to him and now he was slowly fist fucking me. The in and out motion of his hand was bringing me to the edge again. I wasn't going to last much longer.

His hand fucking became even faster and every time he would insert his hand and twist it, the feeling on my prostate was fulfilling me in a way I never thought possible. In and out, his hand effortlessly slid. I couldn't believe the feeling. In and out, twisting, filling me.

The men cheered him on as he fucked my ass with his hand, wrist and who knows how much of his forearm. I had moved beyond shaking to actually jerking and trying to push back against his hand. He began to speed up, plowing me, filling me, fisting me for the first time ever.

All of a sudden, by body convulsed, the explosion of my second orgasm taking me almost by surprise. I jerked violently and screamed out bloody murder as another incredibly strong orgasm ripped through me due to the obscene penetration of my ass. He continued to plow me, riding out my orgasm.

I heard another man growl just as I felt a hot load of cum splash on the left side of my ass. As Daddy continued to fist me, the other three men who had not cum appeared at my face and began jerking off. Each would take turn fucking my face real quick before going back to stroking.

As they neared their climax, the guy in the center said, "Look up at me bitch, let me see those pretty fucking eyes of yours."

I looked up at him with my mouth open, ready to receive whatever they wanted to give to me as Daddy continued to slowly rock his fist back and forth inside my ass.

"Don't you fucking close your eyes or I will beat that ass with the paddle till you can't walk, you hear me faggot," said the man stroking furiously in front of me. I kept my eyes open as he commanded, looking directly up at him. He growled and his cum spurt forth from his cock, landing across my right eye. Several more large spurts were aimed at both of my eyes. The cum was hot, stinging and made it difficult to keep my eyes open, but I did as I was told, trying to fight the fluttering that they were doing. His two buddies stepped up closer, letting loose with their orgasms and adding to the load on my face, completely blinding me behind a gooey wall of cum that was dripping down my face.

They then took turns shoving their softening cocks into my mouth, sometimes alone, sometimes two at a time and a few times they managed all three. By now, Daddy had removed his hand from my asshole and the fourth guy had come up to the front. I was such a gooey mess as they shoved their cocks into my mouth, pushing the dripping cum from my face in with them. My eyes were burning at this point, but most of the cum had dropped down past my eyes and had either been shoved into my mouth with a fleshy cock-spoon or dripped to the ground.

Then, all at once, the four men up front removed their cocks from my mouth and face and I soon figured out why. Several strong whips from the flogger rang down across my ass and lower back. I screamed out loudly as the pain shot through my body which clenched up. Over and over, I was whipped and I screamed and thrashed. The pain was almost unbearable as they beat me over and over and I was about to scream out "YELLOW" when it stopped and Daddy pushed into my abused hole. My sphincter, now tighter due to my involuntary clenching from the flogging, wrapped around his big cock and he fucked the well lubed hole hard and fast. I know understood the reason for the flogging. Daddy wanted me tight again so he could fuck me.

He fucked me hard, and I mean hard. My asshole was on fire and the pain was immense, but it still felt good to be filled. The men at my face took the opportunity to release their post-sex urination across my face. Four streams of hot, salty urine splashed relentlessly against me.

Daddy fucked me for a good five minutes before he finally dropped his load inside of me. The hard pounding felt so good being accentuated by Daddy's growling and his hot cum filling up my well, and I mean WELL, used hole.

He pulled his cock out and I whimpered, both from being empty again, but also from the pain. My ass was so tender after the abuse it had taken here today. Hell, my whole body was sore from the continual flogging and contractions of my muscles throughout the day. I felt like I had been put one of the most grueling workouts ever.

Daddy came around, and in the tradition of all the other men, pushed his cum and lube covered cock into my mouth for me to clean off. I sucked away greedily at the engorged member in my mouth, savoring the delicious treat I was being given. I expected Daddy to piss on me as all the other men had done, but instead, he pulled his dick from my mouth and walked behind me. Shortly after, I felt his stream hitting my ass. The warm urine felt so good as it splashed against my hole and cheeks. When he was done, he gave me a nice, wet spank against my hot right ass cheek.

The men then went about undoing all of my shackles, lifting up the top of the stockade and pulling me from the device. My knees gave out and I collapsed to the floor.

"I gotta say, I'm very impressed."

"Me too. Not a single attempt to stop us or even back off."

"This slut took it like a champ."

"I know, right? Has anyone ever made it through the first day without wussing out at least once?"

"I think maybe once or twice, but not very often."

"Man, we destroyed that bitch."

"You hear that slut puppy? You did a good fucking job today."

"Fuck yeah he did. I love these dumb, no-respect having sluts."

I rolled over on my back and quickly moved back to my side. My back was too sore to lay on directly. I looked up at the men as they swarmed around me and said, "Thank you."

A few of them laughed at me.

"We just tortured this bitch and she's thanking us."

More laughter.

"Hey, you know how these dump sluts are. They love being used. All they want is for you to dump your load inside of them."

"Hahahaha, dump sluts. That's a new one."

"Ok little one, time to get up. You are not done with your duties yet."

They pulled me to my feet and I saw Daddy walking back from the computer room. He walked up to me and inserted the small key in his hand and unlocked my cock-cage. He removed the device from my dick along with the cock-ring. It felt so good to be hanging freely again.

The men were already walking over to the shower area and one man was walking back from the computer room with a stack of towels. They turned on the water to three of the shower heads that were poking out from the wall and they stood under the hot water, sharing showers and letting the evidence of the day wash from their bodies. Daddy came up behind me and threw his arms around me, his large cock pressing against my lower back.

"I'm very proud of you. We put you through the ringer today and you took it like a champ. Not a lot of people can take what you did today. You should be proud of yourself."

I actually swelled with pride at his words. This is what a slut lives for.

"Go in the corner over there and grab the body wash. You need to clean us all now."

He let go of me and walked over to one of the showers and began showering with the other men. Three men to each shower head. God, they looked so good. They were manly men, strong and athletic with large dicks hanging between their legs. I walked over to where Daddy had pointed and grabbed the bottle of body wash. It was a high-end organic style wash of eucalyptus and spearmint. I walked over to them and stood off to the side to watch them until they told me what to do.

Standing there watching the water cascade down their amazing bodies made me realize that I really had to pee. I wasn't sure what I needed to do in this situation. Was I allowed to just go piss in the toilet? Did I need to ask permission?

"Um, Daddy, excuse me sir. I really need to pee. Am I allowed to use the toilet?"

"No," he said. "Now get over here and start cleaning us."

"Fuck," I thought to myself, guess I'd have to wait. At least I'd get to run my hands over all the men though. That made me smile and I realized that I could wait.

I walked over to the first group and I was instructed to put some of the soap in my hands and wash each man from their shoulders to their feet. I did as I was instructed and lathered my hands and went from man to man, washing their bodies, feeling their muscles, cleaning their ass and soaping up their cocks. It was heaven. My small hands looked so feminine against their manly bodies. I loved feeling each of their large, hairless cocks and big balls that they had used so well to fuck both of my holes. I was such a lucky little slut.