The Exploits of Cockslut Kelly 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, y'all get out of the way, I've got to piss," said one of the men.

He stepped up in front of me and let loose a large, powerful jet of urine aimed at my open mouth, but the hot stream took a few moments to find its target as it sprayed across my upturned face.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh, fuck yeah. Goddamn a piss like this feels so good when you've let it built up. Fuck yeah," he said as he filled my open mouth with his strong stream. My mouth quickly filled up and urine started pouring out of my mouth and down my body.

"And that's why we drink an ass load of water before coming down here, so that we can hose these silly bitches down," said another. "I've gotta go too."

The second man joined him in hosing me down with piss. The both aimed into my mouth and urine continued to pour from my open mouth and splash onto my face. These men had obviously drank a lot because their piss was somewhat watery and their streams were strong and seemed to never end.

The first guy finished and instead of stepping back, he slid his cock into my mouth and began to slowly fuck my throat. It was definitely a challenge to get throat fucked as piss was being delivered into the same hole and I found myself jerking off and coughing several times. The second man would just hose down my hair and body if I was coughing and sputtering.

They laughed at me, slapped me across the face pretty hard a few times as they chastised me for bucking away.

"God mother fucking damn does it feel good to get you dick in a tight throat after pissing," said man number one as he went back to throating me.

"Well, quit hogging that hole mother fucker and let me get in there," said man number 2 who had finished pissing in me. The first man retreated and the second guy plowed into me. He grabbed my piss drenched head and roughly fucked away at me, causing me to again choke, cough and pull away which caused me to be met with another slap and my head pulled back into position to be fucked even harder. Tears were flowing down my cheeks as I struggled to keep up with these lust filled animals.

"Anyone else need to piss?" said they guy destroying my throat.

There were a few affirmations and he pulled his cock from my mouth and smeared it across my face before slapping me a few times and calling me a worthless skank.

Five of the other men stepped up all around my face as I sat sobbing, trying to control my breathing and get to a state of somewhat control. One by one, the men let go with stream after stream of hot piss across my face and into my mouth. They weren't aiming for my chest or anywhere else, just my mouth and face. I coughed up some of the urine as it tried to make its way down my windpipe, but the men pushed on, laughing at me.

I love a good golden shower, and while I felt at times that I was drowning in piss, I loved the nastiness and humiliation of it all. I was their urinal. I was being used instead of the porcelain toilet that sat lonely in the corner. They laughed and egged each other on, pointing their streams everywhere on my face including at my tightly clenched eyes and even my ears.

After coughing and spewing more of the urine from my mouth, I found that it was empty for a brief moment, but that was not to last as my head was grabbed and a cock was pushed into my mouth as the rest of the men continued to piss on me. This man ravaged my throat with hard, deep thrusts accentuated by his grunts and vulgarity.

As the streams subsided, I was once again pulled from cock to cock so that each man could have another go around at making me cough up copious amounts of saliva. They either fucked me hard or buried their dick deep and held it there till I began to squirm for air at which point they would let me jerk off in a coughing and gagging fit before one of them would slap me across my face with an open hand, grab me by the hair or the head and fuck my face more.

The total domination of my face and throat, hell my whole body, was exciting me beyond belief. I was being abused, pissed on and throat fucked like a lifeless toy, laughed and sneered at like a worthless cunt, yet it turned me on more than I had ever been in my entire life. Unfortunately, my dick was confined so uncomfortably inside the metal cage.

As the latest man was fucking my face, I heard another say, "Step back," to which the guy whose dick was buried in my mouth stepped back and gave me another rough love slap across my burning cheeks. I tried to catch my breath, but before I had a chance, I was hit with a blast of cold water. The man was hosing me down and the shock of the cold water had me squirming and I fell over on my side. How I didn't crack my head on the concrete, I will never know, but the men just laughed at my torment. I wiggled helplessly around as they sprayed me with the cold water and they again laughed at my predicament.

They turned off the water and I laid on my side, desperate to catch my breath. I was breathing heavy as two of the men surrounded me began to undo my restraints. First the restraints holding my arms next to my side followed by the spider-gag. Then they yanked off my nipple clamps which caused a jolt of pain to rush through my body to which I screamed out and began crying.

"Look at the little sissy crying out. And we have just begun with this bitch,"

"Let's put the whore in the stockade and drill her ass for a bit."

"Haha, yeah, literally,"

"Yeah, let the little crybaby sissy boy rest its poor wittle throat," said another man who said the last part in a mocking, little kid voice. As someone who prides themselves on being completely willing to let a man do what they want to me and also take whatever they deliver, this was so humiliating. I was being mocked for crying from the pain and for coughing and choking on the violent throat fucking that they had given me. I was determined to show them I could take whatever they could give me.

The two men that had removed everything from me minus the butt plug and cock-cage pulled me up from my side lying position and put me on my hands and knees.

"Follow us crybaby," said one of the men, "or are you such a sissy that you need to tap out and go home like a fragile little female bitch with her tail tucked between her legs?"

I'd love to give you the details of their names to maybe paint the picture for you but there were two issues with that. To this day, I still don't know any of their names and two, I was somewhat disoriented from everything going on that it was hard to keep track of who was saying what to me.

"No," I said weakly, my voice raspy, "I want more. I need more."

"Haha, you heard the bitch gentlemen, she wants more!"

"Well, let's give it to her!"

I crawled behind them as they led me to their new destination. An old fashioned stockade with some additional modifications around the feet and a built in padded bench in the front. They roughly grabbed me and pulled me to my feet. They opened up the top part of the stockade and pushed me forward over the bench which bent me in half and they then placed my hands and neck into the appropriate slots before closing the top portion down on top of me. I was now bent over with my arms about a foot and a half away from my head on either side and unable to move except my feet. It was really hard for me to move, but I still had the ability to move my feet to allow me some sort of ability to evade their attacks if they got too much for me. Or at least, I thought I would.

With myself bent over the bench and locked into the stockade, the men then went to cuffing my feet to the base which acted as a spreader bar. My legs were spread and locked into place so again, I was unable to move. My ass was completely vulnerable to them and I wondered, after what they did to my face and throat, what they would do to my ass. I was excited and scared at the same time. I love my ass being played with, fucked, used, you name it, but these men had already proven that they love not only penetrating, but also taking things to extremes and I felt as if they were just working me up to bigger and better things, at least in their eyes.

"Alright everyone, you know the drill. Everyone go and get your weapon of choice," said the familiar voice of Daddy.

I saw him walk around in front of me to where he bent down and looked me in the eye. "I'm surprised. By now, especially with the spider-gag and throat fucking, we have a lot of sissies and bitches patting their legs in an attempt to signal red or at least yellow, but not you. You are a prized fuck slut aren't you?" he said.

"Ye...," cough cough, my throat dry and sore from the pounding it had taken, "Yes Daddy."

"My, my, your voice sounds rough. Looks like you need to drink something," he said. He stood up and pointed his beautiful cock at my mouth and told me to open up. I did as he requested and he pissed a little into my mouth before cutting off his stream. "Swallow that down my little dirty sissy faggot. You are going to drink my entire load."

I swallowed the mouthful of piss and then opened up to receive more. He repeated the process, draining his entire load of urine little by little into my mouth. It felt so good to get something, anything to drink. Some of the other men stood around and watched as I drank Daddy's warm piss.

"I love me a little slut that has no boundaries," said one of the men.

"Me too," said another man who stepped up and let go with a full stream of piss against my face as he unloaded his bladder onto me. By my count, this was the last man to piss on me for the first time.

Daddy brought over a small bench and placed a camera on it pointed right at my face. "This will catch all of your lovely facial expressions, screams and tears as we demolish your ass."

He then turned it on and walked back behind me. Now, I could see none of them. They removed my tail and then I felt them begin to grope my ass, squeezing the tight flesh and more importantly, pulling my cheeks apart to reveal my pucker.

"Oh, what a beautiful little hole. I can't wait to destroy that shit."

"No doubt. I wonder how much we can get it to gape."

"Well, you know he likes to fist, so quite a bit if this little sissy can take it."

I felt a few pairs of hands running across the center of my crack, slathering me down with lube. A few fingers started roughly pushing into my ass and it felt glorious.

"I have to try this shit out before we gape it."

"Me too."

I felt a large cock being placed at the entrance to my ass and it was pushed in with little effort due to my normal activities of being ass fucked, their fingers fucking me several times throughout the day and the various butt plugs they had already inserted and removed. My ass expanded as the dick pushed its way inside me and I moaned loudly. The man in my ass picked up the pace and began to really give it to me. He slammed into my immobilized body with strong, forceful thrusts. He was really getting into it, and so was I, but then he just pulled out only to be replaced by another man.

My ass was slapped, spanked and reamed by each of their large cocks. Every time one of them would get going and my prostrate would be stimulated, they seemed to know and they would pull out, leaving me crying out and begging for more. God, it felt so good to finally get fucked, but the starting and stopping was driving me crazy. I wanted to be constantly filled, to be abused by their cocks non-stop, but they got off on my frustration.

Over and over, I was fucked to the point that I was ready to cum, only to have them stop, wait and then start again. Even with the stopping, I felt myself getting closer and closer to climax, even with my cock being deflated in its cage.

Closer and closer I got as their cocks plowed into me, stretching me, filling me. Maybe they had forgotten the idea of using toys on me and they were just going to fuck me silly till I came over and over and over again. Every time I felt like they would ride me to orgasm, they stopped again. I was wailing and pushing my ass back as much as I could, trying hard to get them to fill me up. I found myself screaming and begging them to use me.

"YES, YES, YES!! FUCK MY TIGHT ASS. FILL ME UP. FUCK ME I NEED IT SO BAD, PLEASE DON'T STOP, FUCK MY HOLE HARD, FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK, IT FEELS SO GOOD, USE ME, PLEASE DON'T STOP, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK."

I was finally so close to cumming and again, the bastard in my ass pulled out.

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, FUCK ME. I NEED IT SO BAD. I'M SO CLOSE, PLEASE FUCK ME, PLEASE DON'T STOP, PLEASE PUT A COCK BACK IN ME."

I was at a breaking point. I was there. I was about to explode and yet they stopped. No one was filling my ass. No one was touching me. No one was plowing my tight hole for their pleasure. I again began to cry, not out of pain, but out of frustration. I was right there. I was right fucking there!!

"Smoke break," announced one of the men. The men all walked around to where they were now all in my view and proceeded to congregate a few feet ahead of me. Each of them now had a brand new bottle of water and took their time smoking a cigarette each. Here I was on edge and these bastard were denying me the orgasm I so desired. They were just ignoring me like a child does when it is done playing with a toy.

I quickly regained my focus and realized I was not here for my pleasure. I was here for theirs. My orgasm did not matter. Only theirs did. Only it seemed like they enjoyed delaying their own orgasms just to indulge in more abuse of my young body. I realized how lucky I was that they accepted me as their sexual toy for the weekend. I smiled at this thought, but fuck was I so horny. My dick ached so bad in the cage. God how I wanted to be freed from this thing, to be allowed to cum. God, even to let my cock get a full stretch would be heavenly.

I saw them talking and pointing to different places around the dungeon, but due to the wooden stockade, I could not see what they were pointing at.

"Maybe we finish the bitch off here and call it a day. Tomorrow we can out her in that and let the machine fuck that sissy pussy raw."

"Well, you know me, I have to put her in that. I love how the ass is presented there and we can do so much to her there and she gets to watch everything as we wreck her."

"And you know I'm not going a weekend without the faggot spinning on my cock."

"Goddamn that shit feels so good. That ass just rotating 360° on your dick. Absolutely we are doing that shit."

"You still planning on fisting the dumb bitch?"

"Don't I always?" said Daddy.

"It always amazes me how you are able to get your whole fist up in a small slut like that."

"The body of a filthy slut is an amazing thing," said Daddy.

"Yep, lets finish the bitch off here, and then later, if you all want, we can come down and get the bitch from her cage and let her come up and blow us once again, give her a break from the extreme shit and just let her suck our dicks."

"Oh, aren't you the fucking softy."

Laughter.

"Fuck you man. I love this shit same as the rest of you, but my wife gives the worst fucking head. I'd love to let this whore just take her time sucking my dick."

"True that. I'm game."

"Alright, let's finish this bitch off. I figure we can go at that hole for another hour or so."

"Wonder if she will be able to sit down?"

"Haha, not likely."

They all laughed at this, put out their cigarettes and took some more large drinks of water, obviously replenishing their lost fluids and building up another round of tasty urine for me.

They walked past me, out of my view without so much as looking my way. I knew right then that I wasn't a person to them, I was a toy.

Without warning, I felt a hard slap against my ass which caused me to yelp, more out of surprise than pain. Yes, it stung, but still.

Then, I was spanked again. And again. And again. Over and over. Each (I assume) of the men was smacking away at my ass. I could feel it becoming warm as each slap landed with the unmistakable smacking sound of flesh hitting flesh causing me to yelp or call out in pain. I was starting to breathe heavy again, but this was only the beginning.

I felt the many strings of the flogging whip they had used on my thighs come crashing down on my ass. I screamed out in pain and again, my body was flooded with adrenaline. Over and over, they rang down whip after whip against my ass, beating me red. I was sobbing now, but also moaning. I had never experienced this much pain and yet, I couldn't believe how much it was exciting me.

Next I felt more lube being applied to my poor ass and then a large dildo was inserted. My unseen penetrator started slamming the rubber tool in and out, but never removing it, fucking me deep and listening to my screams of pain and pleasure. He fucked me hard and fast before pulling out and a few more slaps from the flogger made contact. Switching up the stimuli from pleasure to pain was tormenting me.

I felt a large cock push into my ass and one of the men started fucking me. After having the large rubber dildo in my ass, it felt so good to have a hot, fleshy erection slamming into me. While he fucked me, I felt a few slaps of the flogger come across my back. My moans turned to screams, only to turn back into moans as the man invading my body continued to slam into me. The room was filled with sounds of his thighs slapping against my ass mixed with my screams of pleasure and pain from the fucking and flogging.

"Oh fuck yeah, hit him again. His ass clenches down so tight when you do."

I tensed up knowing what was coming and he moaned out, "Fuck yeah." Then I felt a few more slaps across my back from the flogger and I screamed out, my body rocking and yanking at my restraints. "Oh fuck, yes, that shit is awesome," yelled the man plowing into me. His thrusts became even more powerful and he picked up speed. Faster and harder he went, my own body getting closer once again to the peak. A few more slaps against my back had me screaming out and crying, yet moans of pleasure escaped my lips in-between. Faster and harder he slammed till I felt him buck, twitch and explode in my ass. I could feel myself being filled with his hot seed and it was pushing me closer to release myself.

After a few more thrusts, he withdrew from my ass leaving me on edge once again. I cried out in frustration, begging and pleading with them to fuck me more. I wiggled my ass as much as I could, trying to get them to use me. I could feel the air from the room inside my ass and I knew that I was beginning to gape very nicely for them.

Then a man appeared around the front of the stockade, his dick slimy from cum and lube. He walked up to me and stuck his dirty cock into my mouth. I greedily gobbled up his cock as he slid it into my mouth. The taste of his cum was like the best meal I had ever had.

At my other end, I felt another man push into my ass and begin fucking me. Just as the first man did, he rammed into me with power and gusto. I moaned around the cock in my mouth and continued to gobble him up while I was spit roasted. He finally withdrew from my mouth and picked up the camera. He began to slowly stroke himself as he held the camera close to my face. I moaned and whimpered as the man behind plowed me hard and then the man in front pointed his cock at me and began to piss on me. His hot urine coated my face and flooded my open mouth while he recorded the degradation up close and personal.

Without warning, I felt more lashings from the flogger land on my back which forced me to scream in pain again and begin thrashing.

"Oh fuck, that is SO FUCKING NICE, HIT THE BITCH AGAIN," yelled the man behind me. A few more lashings and the man continued to drill me until he too filled my hole with his load.

He withdrew and immediately my ass was spanked by a few hands. Next I felt another toy being pushed into my ass. This one was shaped in a way that it immediately began to vibrate against my prostate while another section was vibrating against my perineum. I wailed out as the fantastic sensations flooded through my body. They weren't trying to fuck me with this new toy, they were trying to milk me. They pushed the vibrating toy against my prostate and I moaned like a stuck pig. My breathing became extremely ragged as I gasped and pleaded with them.