The Exploits of Cockslut Kelly 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I got to the last man, I was really doing a pee dance. I desperately needed to urinate, but I didn't dare do it without their approval. Who knows what they would do to me. Daddy noticed my little dance and realized the need was extreme for me.

"Do you need to piss really bad?" he asked.

"So bad Daddy. I feel like I'm going to explode."

"Well gentlemen, lets get her in position."

I was lifted up with a leg over the inside shoulders of two of the men and angled downward so that my head was around the waists of the other men. Two men held me in place by my arms and back and another man held my head up so that I was facing my own cock. Daddy grabbed my dick and pointed it directly at my face and said, "Open up."

I opened my mouth and then he said, "Now you may go."

I let loose with a powerful stream of urine which Daddy pointed at my mouth. As I was pissing he told me to swallow what I could. I gulped down what I could and the rest cascaded across my face.

"Now that's what I call recycling," said one of the men holding my legs.

They all had a good laugh at this.

When I was done pissing, they let me down to the ground and I was ordered to re-wash the men who were holding me to remove any traces of urine that had splattered on them. Now with an empty bladder, I became increasingly turned-on as my hands roamed over their delicious bodies.

This became very evident to the men as their small, petite boy-toy was sporting a hard erection. They surrounded me now and moved me under one of the shower heads. The warm water sprayed down upon me and several of them took the body wash and began to lather up my body. All over me, their hands roamed and they alternated stroking my cock and balls. It felt all so amazing as they pampered me with soft manipulations of my body. Even as sore as my ass was, it still felt great as their large hands caressed the hot skin. Just like the day had began, dozens of hands massaged my entire body and I loved it. They worked me into a mumbling, whimpering mess and brought me once again to the edge of climax before they all removed their hands at once.

I let out a frustrated wail which was met with nothing but laughter. Daddy stepped in front of me and said, "You are not to touch or stimulate yourself anymore unless we tell you too, do you understand."

Through glazed eyes, I looked at him and promised to obey.

"Good, now I want you to hose the room down, squeegee the floors and clean off all the machines and toys that were used today. Straighten this place up. I'll be down in a little while to check on you," he said. He pointed over by the computer room and said, "I've left the cleaning products over there for you. You are not to touch yourself, piss or do anything but clean this place up. I can see everything you do down here. Don't disobey me, do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Also, there is some ointment set out with the cleaning supplies. It has Aloe in it. You will want to make sure you apply it several times today to your back, butt and asshole. I can promise you that we are going to leave that hole alone for the remainder of the day, but you have a whole nother day of plowing ahead of you tomorrow."

"Yes Daddy, I understand, thank you," I said before looking at the whole group, "Thank you all so much for using me today. This was simply amazing."

A few of them laughed at my comment.

"Well that's a new one. In all the years of destroying dumb sluts like this, I do believe this is the first time we've been thanked MULTIPLE times for doing so."

"I know, right? You just might have to become our regular fuck doll for a while, you know, until we tire of you."

I blushed and looked down. I know it is weird because they just essentially called me a toy and would use me till they were done with me and throw me away at the end, but it made me feel good. I did a good job.

I couldn't wait to see what else they had in store for me.