The Finchley Flasher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drunken crowd looked on in stupefaction, not quite able to do much of anything except try to maintain their balance on the slippery sidewalk.

"So that's the Flasher, eh?" said a drunken man on the verge of teetering over. "What a pity. He made such an attractive woman."

In a matter of seconds a car pulled up and Ariel, assisted by some of the more physically superior women of the Ladies Social Tea, dragged the dazed man into the back of the car and rode off. Things had gone according to plan.

************

Ariel Bishop's home was a sprawling affair; a lavish, 103-room mansion known as Updown Court situated on 58 acres in the wealthy London suburb of Surrey. This mansion had formerly been a medieval castle that had been renovated at great cost and effort by her late husband, the Earl of Glastonbury, to include all the modern amenities. The huge complex boasted five swimming pools, a squash court, bowling alley, tennis court, 50-seat screening room, heated marble driveway and helipad. All eight of Ariel's vehicles, including a Ferrari 250 GTO once driven by Sean Connery himself, were kept in the underground garage.

It was here that the Flasher, otherwise known as Edmund Kent, had been deposited rather unceremoniously the night before. His identity had been ascertained by Ariel's clandestine information network of former spies, who maintained their former associations even if they were no longer employed by Her Majesties Secret Service.

The dossier on Kent had been rather extensive, and it was found that he had quite a long history of run-ins with the law in England and abroad. Interpol agents had been trying to track him down for years with no success, due no doubt to his chameleon-like ability to change his physical appearance within seconds to elude capture. He was also found to have been a champion sprinter who had won several gold medals before turning to a life of crime. These abilities, combined with his spectacularly god-like looks and charm, made him a most remarkable and elusive foe.

The day following his capture, the newspapers reported the event to the general public, who were just as mystified as the police as to where the Flasher had disappeared. Despite assurances from those who had been at Tally Ho's and who had given accurate testimony as to what transpired on the night of New Year's Eve, most of the police believed that Kent had escaped once again. This rationale was no doubt incurred by the seemingly unreliable reports given by mostly drunken customers. In any event, Kent was reported as being "at large," and this was good news for the Ladies Social Tea since they could now deal with their adversary without interference from the incompetent Finchley police.

The underground chambers that formed the subbasement of the mansion were once as cold and dank as they had been when they were first built in 1230. But extensive restoration and renovation had turned the inhospitable atmosphere into a subterranean wonder that would have rivaled anything seen in a James Bond movie. Originally, this restoration had been done to provide a place where the rich and famous could hold their lavish parties, but no one seemed to find the restored dungeon particularly attractive, preferring instead to relegate their activities to the floors above where bedrooms were always handy. As such, the underground chambers fell into disuse—until now.

Kent had awoken to find himself totally naked and chained to a wall. At first he thought he was dreaming, but the cold, unrelenting metal that encircled both his wrists told him otherwise. Oddly enough, he did not feel cold, and noticed that the air conditioning system above him was pumping out hot air at intervals for which he was thankful. At some point during the previous night he had remembered being given something to drink by a tall and beautiful woman, and then recalled that her face took on a very odd shape as he tried unsuccessfully to bring that same face into focus. He realized that he had been drugged. But who were his captors and what did they want? And why did they leave him naked and chained?

All his screams and resultant threats went unheeded, his sonorous tenor voice bouncing off the walls and offering no response but its own echoes. He wondered how long he had been standing there. His legs felt tired and he was aware that he was thirsty. He felt totally abandoned and humiliated. He struggled with his restraints; all to no avail. He cursed and swore vengeance upon those who had treated him so cruelly, but it was all in vain. After many hours of hanging there in the indistinct light, he fell asleep.

It was later that same day that the entire membership of the Ladies Social Tea—all two hundred of them—descended upon Updown Court anxious to meet the Flasher face to face. Alice had informed every one of her friends that the evil villain had been found and was in Ariel's custody. And now, as the determined group of women made their way down the long and winding stone staircase that led into the ancient cellar, the air became suddenly alive with shouts of glee and recompense. The ladies knew that the erstwhile master of disguise was now at their mercy, and they would spare no expense in exacting their particular brand of revenge.

The commotion disturbed Kent from his fevered sleep. And as he looked up he saw Ariel leading a well-dressed and mocking group of women toward him, some with malice in their eyes, others simply overcome with laughter at his naked state. He looked at them with a mixture of wonderment and fright, unsure if it would be wiser for him to speak or remain silent. As Ariel approached him, he turned his face away in a cowering motion.

"Now, let's not have any of that shall we?" Ariel said to him. "Here, look at me." She grabbed his jaw in her hand and jerked his head toward her. "Look at me you pusillanimous little scum bag!"

Kent now recognized her face as the one he had seen just before he had passed out. He wondered what she was going to do to him but was reluctant to provoke her anger.

"So, you're the blighter who enjoys parading his bits before poor, unsuspecting females, eh?" she continued, eyeing him malevolently. "The one who wanks himself off in front of strange women to get his kicks! Pig! Miscreant!"

The crowd of women stood around him forming a dense circle from which there was no escape, even if he had been unrestrained. Their faces registered amusement at his nakedness and contempt for his perverse behavior. All of them knew exactly what he had done, and to whom, as some of his victims had been they, themselves, or friends and acquaintances. But the best part of all was that one of their own, and not the inefficient police, had brought him low.

"You are going to be with us for a long time, Mr. Kent," Ariel said menacingly. "A very long time."

Kent felt a shiver of icy coldness run up and down his spine, but he managed to bring himself to speak. "How...how do you know my name?" he stammered.

"I know everything about you," Ariel assured him. "And you are going to pay dearly for your crimes."

Kent fell back in fear at the implication and said something about the police and due process of law, but his words fell on deaf ears. Ariel ordered some of the women to release him from his chains and strap him into a wheeled recliner. He was too weak to offer much resistance and his hands and feet were soon secured with leather straps to each corner of the device.

Jenny and Alice had pushed their way to the front of the line and finally got a good look at the man who had evaded them for so long. He was indeed exceedingly handsome, with the kind of graceful features that one might find on an Olympian god; long, wavy brown hair, large liquid blue eyes, a perfectly symmetrical nose and resolute chin. He was very tall, at least 6 feet, 4 inches in height, and was extremely well proportioned and muscular, with the body of a runner, which he undoubtedly was. Even in his extremity of circumstance there was something noble about him, a quality of persona that defied being sullied by the voracious threats of retribution and pervasive mockery of the women.

"What are you going to do to me?" he said, looking up worryingly at a sea of faces.

This time it was Alice who spoke. "You have been given a growth hormone drug, Mr. Kent. It is not harmful but it will result in producing a very significant increase in the size of your already impressive penis. And it will also force your sperm to replicate many times its normal capacity."

"And this," Ariel added, waving a jar of some opaque substance in front of his face, "is a special cream developed by a doctor friend of ours in Stockholm, which, when applied to your cock, will force it to remain rock hard and ready for action for hours on end."

Kent's eye darted back and forth between the two smiling faces with utter astonishment. "Is this true?" he asked with a stupefied look. "Can this drug actually make my cock bigger?"

"Much bigger," Ariel replied. "You should start feeling the effects very soon now."

"But why?" he cried. "Why are you doing this to me?"

Alice ran her fingers over his already hardening prick. "I thought that would have been obvious to you by now. We're going to teach you a lesson you will never forget, Mr. Kent. And when we're done with you, you will never again dare to expose yourself in public to any woman."

The Flasher looked down apprehensively at the erection he was beginning to sprout under Alice's experienced hand. In no less than a minute his 10-inch penis grew an amazing ten inches more, and his girth increased concomitantly.

"Ah!" he cried, as the behemoth between his legs rocked to and fro under its own accord.

Doris couldn't hold back her exhilaration at seeing Kent's prick grow right under her gaze. "Look at that! Now don't tell me that cock ain't the biggest one you've ever seen girls!"

"And standing straight up like a rocket too!" Audrey observed, as she ran her forefinger around the enormous base of his shaft.

"This is incredible!" Jenny said to her aunt. "His cock is almost two feet long!"

Alice let her hand dangle around the base of his sperm-engorged balls and luxuriated in the sensation of their silky smooth texture. "Isn't it amazing? When Ariel puts on the cream, he'll stay that way for hours."

"Well, get going, Ariel," Denise said hastily. "We have a long night ahead of us."

With no further prompting, Ariel slowly, methodically, applied the cool, white erection- stabilizing cream to Kent's rock-hard prick. He watched in total astonishment as the beautiful woman's deft fingers left no area of his cock and balls untouched. When she was done his gargantuan penis was glistening in the harsh glow of the overhead lamps.

"What you're doing to me is illegal!" Kent exclaimed. "I'll go right to the police I will!"

The women laughed at his impotent threat.

"Why they'll have you in a cell sooner than you can say 'Jack Sprat!'" a big-busted woman named Eunice said scornfully. "You best keep your trap shut and let us have our way with you or the coppers will have your arse in jail for the rest of your unnatural life!"

"I don't care what they do to me!" Kent cried, as he struggled against his bonds. "It's got to be better than being abused and humiliated like this!"

"Abused and humiliated?" another woman asked incredulously. "You mean the way you abused and humiliated all those innocent women by exposing your bits in front of them?"

"Yeah!" said a very demure-looking 18-year-old girl who had been the first of his unfortunate victims. "Like the way you pushed my hand down onto your penis and then masturbated yourself until you came all over my hand?"

Her name was Sylvia, and her mother, who had been with her on that unfortunate day, was Leona, a very tough-looking woman who had a penchant for putting men in their place.

"You are nothing but a pig!" the angry woman said to Kent as she gave his cock a vicious slap.

Kent winced in pain while all the women laughed.

"Go ahead Sylvia," she said encouragingly to her daughter. "Give him one too!"

Without hesitation, Sylvia dutifully followed her mother's advice and delivered another harsh blow to his rock-solid penis.

The fleshy monolith bounced back and forth under the impact, making Sylvia giggle.

I want to see it come," the girl said in a matter of fact tone. "Don't you want to see him shoot off mother?"

"I think we all want to see it shoot off my dear," Leona replied, gently stroking her daughter's hair.

"Why don't you wank him, Sylvia?" Ariel suggested. "After all, you were the first person to be sullied by his juices. Now you can force the bastard to come at your own whim."

At this suggestion everyone readily agreed, including Sylvia.

"I've never masturbated any guys before," the young girl admitted rather coyly.

"There's always a first time for everything my dear," her mother replied. "And he doesn't seem to need any lubrication."

Indeed, Kent was trying desperately to hold back an ejaculation brought on by the effects of the sperm-inducing drug that was coursing through his body at tremendous speed. He had found the women's casual banter a huge sexual turn-on, and now the entire length of his shaft was glistening with pre-cum.

Sylvia, encouraged by the entire crowd of women anxious to see Kent's huge penis erupt, took her right hand and wrapped it around the prostrate man's shaft and began to masturbate him in slow, forceful jerks. As Kent watched the pretty girl's manicured nails, exquisitely adorned in bright red nail polish, slide up and down his penis with practiced strokes, he found it difficult to believe that she had never handled a cock before.

"God!" the girl exclaimed as she began to increase her tempo. "I bet this thing is going to shoot off a gallon of cream!"

The entire group broke into laughter as it was apparent her prediction might come true.

"I always know when a guy is going to come in big spurts," Ariel admitted. "Just watch the balls. Huge testicles like his always heave up and down and then stick to the underside of the shaft just before ejaculating. Watch!"

Sure enough, just as she predicted, Kent's cock, unable to withstand the constant pressure of the playful girl's powerful grasp, readied itself for ejaculation by forcing the twin orbs beneath it to fill to the brim with hot sperm. Another few strokes and the white cream would be forced up and out.

"This is so fucking humiliating!" the Flasher cried as he watched his cock surrender its sperm to the laughing girl.

His comment provoked gales of laughter from the crowd as the first spurt of semen shot out of the head of his cock and sailed upward and away into the rows of women far behind him.

"I love it!" Sylvia cried as she pumped his cock ferociously.

The second jet of semen flew as far the first shot, but this one actually hit someone in the face, causing the ecstatic women to applaud with joy.

"Look at it all mother!" Sylvia screamed, proud of her ability to incite such a spectacular orgasm.

"Keep pulling on him dear!" Leona replied, watching intently as Kent's cock was ready to deliver another huge load.

The next shot of cum flew straight up and hit the ceiling, fifteen feet above them. And then the volleys of white came spurting out one after the other with each upward pull of Sylvia's determined handiwork.

It was exciting to see the women's exultant reactions each time the Flasher produced another amazing cumshot at Sylvia's hands. Jenny watched in fascination as long trails of sticky white cum shot out into the audience in a mesmerizing display of liquid acrobatics, laughing as the women tried to avoid getting splashed by the errant sprays of spunk, and cajoling each other when someone actually did get hit.

"Look at my hands!" Sylvia exclaimed as she continued to force more sperm from Kent's tool. "They're soaked with his disgusting spunk!"

"Keep jerking him!" Alice told the girl, enjoying the aerial display of the Flasher's copious offering of sperm.

Kent could not believe the amount of semen shooting out of his cock. Although the feeling was completely enjoyable to him, the fact of him being humiliated in such a fashion was unnerving. Yet, in a strange way that even he could not explain, the humiliation of being used by these women actually helped to reinforce his own excitement. So instead of trying to fight the intensely pleasurable sensations, he found himself enjoying, and even abetting, the girl's assiduous handjob.

"Oh, my God!" he cried, as yet another long and stringy rope of sperm shot out into the audience.

"That makes twenty-three!" Alice noted with a smile. "What a fucking load!"

And that was the end of it. Kent was perspiring heavily and had difficulty catching his breath after such a tremendous orgasmic feat. Sylvia was applauded vociferously as she looked down at her saturated right hand.

"Simply wonderful my dear!" her mother exclaimed. "You gave him what for!"

Sylvia beamed. It was a lie that she had never masturbated boys before. She had done it routinely and loved to watch her boyfriends lose their loads under her expert control. But forcing the Flasher to ejaculate against his own will, and to make him shoot such voluminous amounts of spunk, was something far beyond what she had ever experienced before.

"Let him rest for a few minutes," Ariel advised. "Then we're going to let the twins have their fun with him."

The "twins" were two fraternal twins named Kay and Fay, and they were big women with big breasts. They had been two of the Flasher's victims at one point and were desirous of getting their revenge on him. Kay, especially, had it in for him because she had been the one who had received a massive sperm drenching on her brand new fur coat. She was going to make him pay for that. For her part, Fay wanted to enjoy watching her sister teach him a lesson. It was going to be good watching the little pervert squirm.

Kent was given some water to drink but his hands and feet remained secured. His prick was still hard, despite the amount of semen he had released. He wondered what his captors had in store for him this time. He did not have to wait long.

The two big, beautiful brunettes came up to him on either side, making teasing remarks to the recovering man. Fay, without any warning, propped herself up onto the recliner and lowered her ass onto his face, effectively preventing him from speaking. Kay did the same thing, only she lowered her ass onto his cock, absorbing a good fifteen inches of him into her pussy. The crowd went wild.

"Get the son of a bitch to make you cum dearie!" said a middle-aged woman with short brown hair.

"But don't forget to let him breathe Fay darling!" said another bemused spectator.

Jenny found the entire proceedings to be highly amusing indeed. Kent struggled to get enough air into his lungs while Fay removed her panties. She ordered him to lick her pussy otherwise she threatened to suffocate him. Without any further warning, Kent began to perform cunnilingus on the attractive woman, actually enjoying himself despite the fact that she could at any time smother him. Meanwhile Kay was coming to an abrupt orgasm.

"The fucker is gonna make me cum, he is!" she announced.

It was incredible to watch the two women use the Flasher as their sexual play thing. Although both women would easily tip the scales at over two hundred pounds apiece, they were circumspect in how they handled him, never using their full weight upon the man for fear of crushing him to death.

Suddenly, Kay moaned loudly as she was gripped by a monstrous orgasm.

"The fuckin' bastard is making me cum!" she screamed.

And cum she did. Warning Kent that if he shot off inside her that she would cut off his balls, she savored the delicious sensation that overcame her, screeching a litany of filth as the powerful orgasm washed over her entire body.

123456...9