The First Megami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devika swallowed hard and stopped as she reached the steps of the High School's main entrance. Maybe she shouldn't go to school today. She seemed to have a very good grasp of her abilities already, but if she let herself get distracted, if her mind wandered, she could end up with a repeat last night. Maybe she should run home and call in sick. Try to talk to her parents about this. Or maybe...

"Hi, Devi!" came a cheery voice behind her, as a hand pat her shoulder. Devika, who'd been just starting to take a step back, stumbled a bit, and bumped into a fit girl a head taller than her, her dark brown hair cut boyishly short. Abha gave a small laugh as she helped steady her friend on her feet.

"Hey, you okay? You look a little shaken," said Abha.

Devika smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, yeah, just lost my balance for a moment. Thanks." As she pulled away from her friend, their hands made contact, and Abha gave hers an affectionate squeeze.

And then, the impossible happened. For a moment, just a moment, Devika sensed something about her friend. She knew her friend had masturbated just last night. Knew she'd used her left hand fingers on her clitoris, and the fingers of her right hand to penetrate herself. She knew that her friend had been fantasizing about the pre-Sex Mage Bollywood movie star Kamal Avari. Fantasizing that he had been...

Devika jerked back and stared wide-eyed at her friend, jaw agape. Abha reflexively jumped as well, and a look of concern crossed her face. "Devi? Devi's what wrong?"

Devika's mouth worked for a moment, no sound coming out. "I... I..." Then the bell rang, alerting both girls that it was time to get to class. Devi whirled and ran into the building, blurting out, "We're gunna be late! Come on!"

She dashed to her next class, leaving Abha to stare after her, confused. Shaking her head, she quickly followed after her friend, but by the time she reached the door, Devi had already run up the stairs to the second story. Unfortunately, her next class was in a different room. She'd have to catch up to her friend later.

Devika, meanwhile, slipped into the back seat of her math class, and kept her gaze down. The room was small and only held eighteen people, but as unassuming as she was, nobody paid her any mind. Most of the guys seemed noticeably relaxed today (small wonder) and were chatting leisurely, as the girls busied themselves with idle gossip. Meanwhile, the teacher was busy jotting down notes from the book in his hand.

Devika put her backpack down on her desk and hunkered down behind it. What in the name of God had that been? She'd just sensed sexual memories and knowledge of a girl! That wasn't supposed to happen! What was wrong with her? Why was her Magic doing this? Did this mean she was a lesbian? Or bi?

Devika stopped and gave it some thought. She didn't think so. She could appreciate how pretty other girls were, of course, but in her own private moments, she always thought about boys. Usually, she tried to focus on the men she admired from her books and movies, but there were a few times she found herself thinking of a couple guys from school. None of them in this room, thankfully, and she mentally clamped down her new sexual senses before they could seek out the guys she'd had in mind.

She just didn't get it. Nobody ever got Sex Magic this young. Nobody had this level of precision control and range right off the bat. And no Sex Mage, no matter how powerful, had ever been able to effect or sense other women. At least, none that she knew of. Maybe this actually was common, just nobody ever wanted to talk about it?

Classes were difficult to sit through as she mulled these questions over. As curious as she was, she didn't dare try to test out her powers in school; if she caused another scene, she'd probably get everybody in trouble! But she couldn't keep this bottled up.

When lunch finally arrived, she sought out Abha in one of the corner tables. Joining them was another senior girl named Gennadiya. Lighter skinned, blue-eyed, with mouse-brown hair, and another head taller than Abha, the half-Russian teen stood out rather starkly from the rest of the students. Even still, much like Devika and Abha, most of the others paid "Genni" little mind. As such, their lunchtime companionship had begun more from mutual obscurity than common interest.

Abha frowned at Devika as the shorter girl sat down. "Hey," she said. "Are you okay? You really freaked out this morning." Genni glanced up, a brief look of what could have been curiosity or concern crossing her face, before she looked back down at her rice and started eating.

Devika glanced around, though no one was paying them any attention. She leaned forward and whispered. "Can I, uh, can I talk to you guys about, um, Sex Magic?"

Abha's eyebrows raised. Genni paused mid-scoop of her food and glanced at Devika, mouth slightly ajar. Both girls blushed and glanced to the side. "Devi," said Abha in a low voice. "That's not really appropriate here."

"I know, but I have to talk to someone about this," she said.

"You mean last night's little incident?" said Genni. She spoke fluent Hindi, but there was still a tinge of Russian accent to her voice. "My Dad and my brother got hit with it."

Devika swallowed nervously, trying to hide it by taking a bite of her sandwich. "Incident?"

"You don't know?" said Abha. She glanced around as well, then leaned a bit closer. "You know, there was some surge of the magic last night, and like, most of the guys in town, they..." her blushed deepened "...they... um... you know..." she made a quick motion of spreading her fingers while lifting her hand up to the side. "They all... popped."

"Uh... really?" said Devika. She fought to keep her own instinct to blush contained.

"Jeez! How could you not know?" said Abha. "Didn't it happen to your Dad?"

Devika's cheeks flushed despite herself. "How would I know that? I don't snoop on my folks like that!"

"My brother completely drenched his sheets," said Genni. "And my Dad was just finishing up in the bathroom, he shot his stuff all over the wall!" She blanched. "It was so gross! Why are we even talking about this?"

"Because Devi's a pervert," said Abha giving her a wink. "You dirty girl, I never knew!"

Devika's face somehow got redder. "Shut up!" she hissed, and she made a point to bite into her sandwich so she didn't have to talk further. She certainly wasn't going to admit to being the cause of last night's "incident."

"The weird thing, though," said Abha. "I'm pretty sure a lot of those guys were blocked."

"Blocked?" said Devika.

"You know, that spell that keeps guys from..." she made the hand gesture again.

"Oh. Right. So?"

"So... if they were all blocked... I mean, they shouldn't be able to... you know... from just a little bit of magic. I mean, I know another woman can just remove the block, but still, that many all at once? And I heard a couple guys talking in the hall, they said it didn't feel like the block was removed, but that the spell just pushed them through it."

"Why are we still talking about this?" said Genni.

"Yeah, let's just drop it, okay?" said Devika. "Forget I asked."

Abha seemed to come to her senses, and frowned sheepishly. "Yeah, okay. Sorry."

Devika nodded, but little did her friend know she'd just given her something more to puzzle over. She hadn't bothered to remove any blocks. And yet she'd busted all of them with one touch. Just how powerful was she?

THREE Well, thought Devika. You've got the Magic. You're going to have to learn how to use it sometime. This sudden surge of power and control might not even last, could just be a fluke. Devika sat on her bed, cross-legged, and closed her eyes.

She wasn't allowed to have boys over, over course, and wasn't allowed to just go over to their houses. Even if women couldn't sense her, she'd be caught immediately by every woman in range sensing the boy she was playing with, and seeing her through him.

Fortunately, Sex Magic was perfect for anonymity. She felt a little bad using her power without anyone's permission, last night's little mistake aside. But there really wasn't any way else she was going to test them, and as much as she wanted to tell somebody, she had no idea who she could talk to who wouldn't consider it a faux pas. How did the other women in town deal with getting their magic? It wasn't like there was a support group or class or anything. Everyone just seemed on their own. Plus, last night's little accident meant that if she did confess to anyone about it, she'd probably get in serious trouble. So, anonymous spell casting it was.

She cast out her senses. Both her parents worked, and so she didn't sense her father, thankfully. But she did sense her neighbors all down the street and for a couple blocks all around. She easily pinpointed ten guys from school, quickly and shamefully masturbating before their parents got home. She sensed a dozen other men in the neighborhood, home early from work, and a couple older men, like her neighbor, retired and puttering around their house. Even limp cocks she easily detected.

Okay, so, what was she going to do? She didn't really want to cast spells on the poor guys. If a single touch of her power could make several hundred guys explode all over their rooms, a concentrated spell on one poor guy would give him a heart attack! Plus, none of the men were "hers" to play with.

Devika chewed her lip nervously. What was she thinking? She shouldn't have even been trying this in the first place. If she had such good control already, she could just shut off her senses and keep them off, just forget about the magic for another year. But that wasn't really an option was it? She would slip up. She'd get curious. Now that she had the Magic, there'd be no denying its constant allure. Eventually, she was going to find herself in a situation where she might even have to use it.

God, she was a dirty girl. She knew what she should do, but already, she was making excuses to be bad. Alright. Well. Okay. Just find a guy who won't mind too much. Maybe a guy who still needed some relief. Who was desperate for it, but had no one to help him. Yeah, at least then she'd be helping a guy out. Maybe try to find a guy as far from her as possible. Definitely nobody from school. Edge of town would do it. Someone who, even in a small town, she was very unlikely to ever run into.

Heck, find a guy in the next town over, if she could. That was silly, of course. Not that she'd ever heard anyone talk about it, but she couldn't imagine the Magic would reach that far.

Or... would it?

Devika cocked her head to the side in thought. Given what she'd already done, she wondered how far she could stretch it. She picked a direction and opened her senses further, focusing them farther, like focusing a camera lens. She sensed every penis around, but particularly those to the north, for a mile out. Then two miles. Then three. Four, five, ten, fifteen, twenty, forty. Devika gasped and forced herself to pause. The rush of information threatened to overwhelm her again. So many cocks and balls, each one begging to tell her anything she wanted, begging for her to touch them. Several thousand voices, all distinct in her mind. Devika took a breath and narrowed her focus. Shutting out the signals one by one, tuning in on just a handful of cocks farther out. Farther. Farther. Narrower. Focus.

She honed in on the five most distinct psychic hums, cocks that were painfully hard, men who hadn't orgasmed in weeks. She didn't know how she could tell this from a single glance, but the magic gave her an infallible intuition about these things. She took a moment to orient herself, and kept those five cocks in her magic crosshairs.

How far out was she? She focused on the farther most cock, and even though she felt she could go farther, had already gone farther before focusing on him, she didn't dare risk losing herself in the distance. In her minds eye, she could see the man easily, hear him too. She could do the same with the other four men she'd still chosen to focus on. Her attention was split, but she seemed to be able to focus on each of the five men individually with equal concentration. She knew she could have done more, but for now, this would be good enough.

She looked at the farthest man and extended her senses like a scalpel, looking into his mind. A woman was supposed to be able to only see the sexual thoughts of a man, his memories and fantasies. She saw all of his blur by her in a montage rush. She ignored the information, letting it flow past her thoughts instead of trying to remember any of it, the best she could do to give the guy some privacy. Then his other memories bloomed into her mind. She shuffled through them quickly, as if through a filing cabinet. All she wanted to know was where he was. As if the magic had some kind of built in search engine, that little nugget of information popped out to her. She noticed the name of his home city.

She paused, then opened her lap top and called up a map site. Still keeping her sexual senses on the men, she quickly skimmed over the map. Then her eyes widened. The man in her senses was 213 kilometers away. Great God! There was no way a normal Sex Mage had that kind of range! Maybe if it was with her lover. She recalled one of her neighbors saying she was keeping an eye on her husband while he was away on business, but she hadn't known where he'd went. But a total stranger?

And she knew she could reach farther. Still, she didn't. She'd already selected her "guinea pigs," she may as well use them. She winced as the thought crossed her mind. Did she really feel that way about the guys? True, she didn't know these men at all, but was she going to feel that way about all of them?

Well, nothing for it at the moment. She may as well see what their deal was. Why exactly their cocks were screaming in her head for relief. She focused her attention on the five men, and five windows came into focus in her minds eye, showing her a scene. Each of the men were naked and painfully hard, their testicles painfully swollen. With a glance, she could tell when each of them had last cum, and the circumstances of why.

Hari, a middle aged former bank manager, fired from his job after his co-workers sensed his thoughts about their tight young bodies. They would have sued him for sexual harassment, if not for the impracticality of such a case these days. Instead, they'd settled on putting an orgasm block on him. Seven women had worked together to place it, making it unbreakable by any single woman. He hadn't cum in nearly three years. Unmarried at the time, he'd unsuccessfully sought out prostitutes to help him out, but even three of them together hadn't managed to bust the block. And now, unable to get another good job, he'd been forced to move in with his sister and work in a fast food joint. His sister sympathized a little, but forbade him to masturbate in her house. Now the man was hard and shaking with desire to touch himself, shamefully looking at a few old porn mags, as if he could somehow fix his condition by just getting horny enough.

Devika frowned and concentrated her senses a bit. Instantly, the web of mystic threads that mapped a man's sexual being appeared to her. She could see the tangle of threads that formed the orgasm block, an ugly snarl that wrapped over itself multiple times. The women had been very, very thorough. She could tell the tampering from other women to undo it had loosened it several times, but one or more of his former co-workers had re-enforced it.

How cruel! Devika concentrated and extended a thread of magic to the tangle. She flicked it with her own power. Instantly, the block snapped apart. Hari gasped as he felt something shift inside him. Devika extended another tendril, lightly brushing the threads. She wanted him to feel a soft sensation, not overwhelming. She sensed Hari gasp and shiver, but he didn't cum immediately. Instead he felt something like soft fingers gently stroking him. Devika blushed with the knowledge that she was giving a stranger a psychic handjob, but the poor man was dying for relief!

Pent up as he was, it didn't take long. Hari yanked down his pants and tore off his shirt, scrambling for a towel, some tissues, something to clean up with. She paused in her phantom touches long enough for him to grab something, but the lack of stimulation was too much. His hand flew to his cock, and in three quick strokes, he came, hard! She expected him to hose himself down, but he'd been so backed up, the semen just flowed thickly from the tip.

Embarrassed, she cut the signals off, and the image of him disappeared. She hoped she hadn't just gotten him in trouble, but there was no need for him to suffer for so long!

She focused on the other four men. Two of them were in the middle of some kind of sex session. A young college student named Aarav was pinned to his bed spread eagle, his giggling girlfriend sitting in a chair next to him, masturbating as she tormented his cock with phantom sensations. Tongues, fingers, feathers, feet, she was really putting the guy through the ringer. An orgasm block throbbed brightly, straining under the pressure of his pleasure. Devika wasn't sure about the situation, but a quick glance through the boy's mind told her this was consensual. He'd just cum a week ago; his cock was so tense only because of what his girlfriend was doing to him in the moment. But he had a seriously hardcore femdom fetish.

She "glanced" at the girl. Neysa. She was rather cute and innocent at first glance, which made her brazen masturbation and kinky sex play all the more embarrassing for Devika to see. However, she remembered how she'd witnessed her own friend's memories just that morning. Devika hadn't sensed this girl, but maybe if she concentrated.

Neysa gasped as Devika extended threads of her magic towards her. She began to see her thoughts, see the same network of threads, arranged differently of course. But the images were fuzzier, harder to pin down. She could, at best, only get vague impressions, which slipped away before she could really grasp them. Trying to read this girl was like trying to watch a show on an old TV through constant static, as compared to the boy, which was like watching a High-Definition 3D movie on the big screen.

Devika did get the sense that Neysa was going to let her boyfriend cum nice and hard at the end of this session, then let him have his way with her. Devika let out a breath of relief. No need to interfere with this one. She shut out their signals as well.

The other man having some kind of sex, however, was another young man in torment from magic. However, the situation was very different. Twenty year old Rachit was on his hands and knees, crying, as his step-mother glared down at him. The pleasures in his cock were not loving and playful, but sharp daggers of mystic sensation, painfully intense, stabbing through his loins repeatedly. His cock flexed and leaked pre-cum, and was an ugly shade of dark red, the veins bulging, as if every once of blood was trying to rush into his cock at once.

His step-mother, Siya, had been using him as a sexual chew toy for the past two years. She'd married his father for money, but the man had died in a car accident less than a year later. And while she'd inherited his money, she was now legally bound to take care of his son, who hadn't been able to find any work. She decided if he wasn't going to be of any financial use, she'd milk him of energy, and take her frustrations out on him. He hadn't cum since she'd started her torments, but even if he never came again, he wouldn't care if she would just stop!

Devika's jaw worked. What an evil woman! There was no way she should be allowed to do that! Didn't their neighbors sense it? Didn't anyone care? Why wasn't she in jail for this? The poor man could think of nothing but trying to escape her torment, and the bitch just used those thoughts to punish him even more!