The First Megami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devika shrugged. "I dunno, I mean, I can sense them, just, I can sort of mute them if I concentrate?"

Abha shook her head. "You're goddamned lucky. I'm trying to block them out, but I can only barely do it if I concentrate on something else. But they said early bloomers are supposed to be stronger than average. Maybe since you're so early, you're really strong. Lucky."

Devika frowned. She reached out her hand and took her friend's. "Hey," she said. "Just do this. Think of each penis like..."

"Jeez, Devi, not so blunt!" said Abha, blushing.

Devika smiled slightly. "Okay, sorry. Just think of each boy like a radio. Then just imagine you're turning down the volume knob."

Abha frowned, but closed her eyes and tried. As more students showed up, boys and girls, Abha grit her teeth. "There's so many! I can't even concentrate on any one of them! Jeez, how do any of the teachers put up with this? Now I know why some women go crazy at first!"

Devika frowned as well. She really was lucky. Maybe she could use that luck, share it with her friend. She concentrated, and opened her senses up to her friend. Their immediate closeness and physical contact made it far easier; Abha's sexual matrix opened up to her as easily as any boy's. She quickly scanned through it. She detected not only Abha's pleasure zones and the mental nodes that held her desires and thoughts, she also detected a strange glow at her center. Immediately, Devika knew this was the core of her, and that the glow was the essence of Sex Magic itself. It was completely suffused into her being.

Devika threaded her thoughts through the sexual matrix and grasped at her friend's core of Magic. If she could manipulate this core, she could perhaps find a way to ease her friend's adjustment. She waited for the Magic to explain itself to her, as it so easily explained people's bodies and minds.

It didn't. Devika was just looking at a glowing fog. Devika pushed her magic to try and grasp this essence, and instead, her attempts passed right through it. The magic didn't tell her anything, not how to help her friend, not how to manipulate it, nothing. At best, she could sense through Abha's own mind, the flow of information from all the boys, the trickle of ambient energy from the ones who were hard or otherwise thinking of sexual things. Had Abha been using a spell, that trickle would have been a steady stream from whichever boy she was using magic on. But Abha was trying to shut them out, not draw them in.

Devika's frown deepened, and let go of her friend's hand, cutting off the connection. "I'm sorry," she said.

Abha, eyes closed in concentration, muttered, "For what?"

"You seem to be having a harder time of it than me," said Devika.

"Not your fault," she said. "Ugh. I... I think I am going to go home..." She rubbed her head as though it ached, even though the flow of energy actually felt good. But the constant signals were getting overwhelming.

Devika opened her mouth to protest, but then nodded. "Um, I know the magic gets better with practice, so... maybe..."

"What?"

"I dunno, is there a boy you could practice on?"

"Devi!" Abha flushed, both from what her friend said, and from her outburst drawing a few looks.

"Sorry! Just trying to help!"

Abha shook her head. "Thanks, but, I'll figure it out." She headed off campus. Devika assumed she'd just call the school when she got home.

"What was that about?" came another voice. Devika turned and saw Genni walking up to her, watching Abha go.

"She, um..." said Devika. She leaned up and cupped her hand to Genni's ear. "She got the magic."

"Oh!" said Genni. "That early? Wow. She's gunna be a strong one, huh?"

Devika nodded. "Hopefully not too strong! Poor girl."

Genni sighed. "Another year for us, huh?" she said.

Devika coughed. "Uh, yeah, right. I'm not in a hurry."

"Oh, yeah, me neither," said Genni. She clapped Devika on the shoulder. "Let's at least graduate High School first, huh?" As she did, her fingers brushed the back of Devika's bare neck. Without intending to, she felt a rush of information, a portfolio of Genni's sexual tastes and habits blurring through her mind.

Devika stepped forward, away from Genni's touch, forcing herself to remain casual, even as she mentally snapped off the connection and shoved the information out of her psyche before it could settle. "Sounds good!" she said with a smile, and went off to class. She was going to have to be careful about that. Even if it took much closer contact, her senses picked up women easily if she had them open. She could only assume her mom's hug hadn't set off another rush information because she'd clamped her senses down at the time. Speaking of, she vowed to stick with that policy the rest of the day.

SIX When she was home again, her mom tried asking a few times how she was, but Devika assured her she had her abilities under control. She confessed that blocking out the signals of horny men was surprisingly easy, to which her mother expressed a bit of disbelief, and then a little jealousy. "But early bloomers are special," she said. "Maybe you just really lucked out."

Maybe. Devika wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth. Still, her desire to spend the rest of the day ignoring Sex Magic was interrupted when her phone lit up with a text. It was Abha. She opted to call her back, "Hi! How are you doing?"

"Much better once I got away from all the boys," said Abha. "I've talked it over with the teachers and my parents, and they're wondering if I can't handle being at school, maybe doing some kind of at home studies? Basically just doing homework, and having a tutor help me out. At least until I can get my senses under control."

"Oh, that's good," said Devika.

"Yeah, I guess," said Abha. "I don't know how you can stand it there. So many guys! And they're all so horny!" Devika could practically hear her friend blushing. "Oh, and, um, by the way, it's not just us."

"What do you mean?"

"Genni just called me. She said she just got the Magic, too!"

Devika's jaw dropped. What the heck? How was this possible? Genni had turned eighteen only three months ago! Still way too early for the typical early bloomer. What was going on? What were the odds all three of them were like that?

"How... how is she doing?"

"She said she started feeling it right at the end of school," said Abha. "Just started getting this rush of information. Had to run home and lock herself in her room and try to drown it out with the TV. Not that it actually blocks the noise, you know, just, something else to concentrate on."

"Yeah," said Devika. She swallowed nervously. So, what was this? Some new wave of the magic, all of sudden? First her and her friends, and would the rest of the school start turning as well? If not, what made them all different? Not that she had much practice with girls, but it's like she'd detected anything weird about her friends when she touched...

...when she touched them while her powers were active. A pang of dread fell over Devika as she realized the contributing factor in both cases. Abha and Genni had gained the magic afte Devika's own power had rushed through them. What if, on top of everything else, she had the power to jumpstart other women's Magic?

There was no way she going to share this theory with them, though. Not yet. "So," she forced herself to continue. "You two still can't just tune out the signals?"

"No, obviously," said Abha. "And by the way, Genni's a little upset you didn't tell her about yourself. You told her about me, so she thought to call me, but you didn't tell her?"

Devika sighed. "I'm trying not to tell anybody. My mom sussed me out, though. And then I goofed with you this morning. I wanted to tell you guys at lunch, but y'know, it didn't seem the right place, and then, I dunno, I guess I was embarrassed. I felt kinda freaky getting the magic so early, you know?"

"Yeah. I figured it was something like that. That's what I told Genni. She might still be a little mad at you, though."

"Okay. Sorry."

"Sure."

"So, is she gunna join you for tutoring or what?"

"Yeah. Um, well, there's something else I was gunna call you for, anyway."

"What's that?"

"My mom and Genni's mom are talking it over. They want to talk to your mom, too."

"They know about me?"

"Yeah, sorry. I didn't tell anyone else, I promise."

Devika sighed, putting her head in her hand and shaking it. "Alright. Fine. What do they want to talk about?"

"They said you were right, about how practice makes perfect. They think the best way to get us on track back to school is to have us test our powers."

Devika felt a pang of unease. "Test our powers?"

"Yeah. I think they want us to... do stuff... to a boy. I'm not sure what they have planned, exactly. But, you know."

"What, just any boy? They can't be serious!"

"I dunno! Jeez! I assume they know a guy who might be up for it."

"Ugh," said Devika. "So they're just going to fetch some pervert?"

"I said I don't know, okay? But, what do you say? This'll be easier if we all do it together, don't you think? And it's not like we'd be in any danger."

Devika chewed her lip. She was pretty sure, given her own practice yesterday, there was nothing she was going to learn from idly playing with just one guy. Plus, if the others found out how strong her abilities were, what would happen to her then? Even though they were all early bloomers, only she seemed to have such full control of herself.

Devika sighed inwardly. She'd already been outed as an early Sex Mage to more people than she'd wanted. If she didn't go along with it, what would they think? Would they suspect something? Was she even right to be so suspicious?

For want of a better plan, she decided to just go along with it for now. Maybe she'd learn something new along the way, if nothing else. "Alright. Tell your mom to call my mom."

SEVEN The arrangement was made. The rest of the week went by before the girls were brought to Abha's house for their little "practice session." The girls were not allowed to see the boy, but rather, he'd be put in another room, while the three girls stayed in Abha's bedroom. They'd be permitted to play with the boy through the walls.

Abha and Genni sat nervous and intermittently blushing, thinking about what was going to happen. Devika just looked nervous. She hadn't used her powers at all the past three days, but had gone to school and never had any problems. She did notice none of the other girls were suddenly getting the magic however. She tried to think what separated her friends from them. Obviously, in her case, she was some kind of anomaly. An exceptionally early and powerful Sex Mage. But her friends seemed to be at the normal levels, dealing with the same troubles most women did when they first got the power. Even the little bit of sensing practice they'd done had reveled the same range limitations. While they hadn't directly used their powers on anyone yet, they still found it difficult to distinctly focus on more than two or three cocks at once, and even then it was tenuous if they were in a crowd.

Finally, there was a knock on the door. "Alright girls," said Abha's mom. "He's coming in. We made sure it was a boy who hadn't climaxed in a while, so he'd be easy for you to sense." Abha and Genni were already facing towards the wall, clearly having detected him.

"In a while" seemed a bit of an understatement. Devika opened her senses and instantly saw the young man. Twenty-three year old Rachit, same name as that boy she'd sensed tormented by his own step-mother. This Rachit hadn't been allowed an orgasm in nearly four weeks. Apparently, his twenty-year old sister was punishing him for making passes at her friends and masturbating to their Facebook pictures, which she'd found out about just after getting her powers. He dreaded when those friends were going to get their abilities.

"Oof! He is hard!" said Genni. Then she put a hand over her mouth, glancing to Abha's mother. "Oh, um, sorry."

"No sense in being shy right now, girls, we all know what's going on here." She offered a calm smile. "Now, then. I'd like you to try and concentrate on him. Can you see him through the wall?"

Both Genni and Abha squinted and leaned forward a bit. Devika mimicked this action, playing along, even though she didn't increase any use of her ability.

"I can sorta... yeah!" Abha nodded. "He's naked in your and Dad's room, lying on the floor And hard! Jeez! Do all boys get that loud when they're that backed up?"

"Yes, they can get rather obnoxious, I'm afraid," said her mother. "Fortunately, you'll quickly learn that a blocked boy is quite a source of energy. And even pleasure." The girls glanced at her, curious. She just kept smiling back. "Now, then, girls. I just want you to observe for a bit. As you concentrate further you may start to see this sort of web appear around his organ and over his body..."

Devika stopped paying attention. She had a feeling everything Abha's mother was going to say, she'd already figured out by now. So, she let her friends practice while she pretended to go along with it.

"Oh, my gosh, he used to masturbate to Facebook!" said Genni.

"A lot of guys do," said Abha. "I mean, they must. It's kind of obvious, right? Can't get the girl, so he cranks it to her pics."

"Jeez, I'm never posting another selfie again! I'm never taking another selfie again!"

"Well, just remember, if a guy does something bad with your pictures, you can punish him for it now," said Abha's mother.

Devika frowned. "That's kind of mean, though. I mean, they can't really help it, right? People get, you know, horny, and they need to relieve it somehow."

Abha's mother crossed her arms and gave her a stern look. "You don't know men very well, Devi. If they're willing to do lewd things with your image without permission, what would they do to you if they had you to themselves?"

"Well, they can't do anything we don't want them to now!" laughed Abha, unintentionally cutting Devika off. Caught up in the moment, in the pleasing glow of the young man's arousal, Abha and Genni were already visibly relaxing.

Her mother chuckled. "True, true. But you certainly can! Alright girls, think you want to try casting a spell?"

Their relaxation snapped back to embarrassment. "Um, well... I don't know..."

"I know you're shy about it, but trust me, just learning your senses isn't enough. You need to practice using the Magic." Abha's mother made a motion with her hand, and all three girls sensed Rachit gasp and jump, his penis flexing in the air. "That was a little stroke spell. He could feel my hand on his shaft for a moment there. Now, you girls try." She paused, then said. "Maybe one at a time. Don't worry, just think about stroking him. You can do the motion with your hand while you do it, if it's easier." She made a jack-off motion with her curled fingers, and they all sensed Rachit gasp and jump again.

Hesitantly, Genni reached forward and grasped the air. She swallowed nervously, then moved her hand up and down. Rachit squirmed as he felt an unsure hand clumsily stroke him. "Oh, I can feel him! Wow, this is so weird!"

"Let me try!" said Abha. She mimicked the motion, giving the young man a few phantom strokes. She either had a better sense of what to do already, or her senses had already informed her where Genni hadn't quite done it right, because Devika could tell her strokes felt better. Rachit's cock flexed again. Pent up as he was, it wasn't taking much to get him close.

"Alright, Devi, you try. Don't be nervous."

Shit! Devika wasn't sure how she could do this without giving away her innate skill. A single glance at the boy, right through the wall, told her everything she needed to know. Her magic practically just did the work automatically, telling her the perfect way to stroke him. She could make him pop with just a few feather-light strokes on just the right nerve. Or she could just zap his cock with a sensation of pure pleasure. And if she did either, she'd bust right through his orgasm block like an egg shell.

So she squinted held out her hand and made a few motions, and didn't actually cast a spell. Abha's mother frowned. "Are you doing anything? He's not feeling anything."

"Hang on," said Devika. It might be too suspicious to not do anything at all. She had to cast something. She mulled over the options, then did the first thing she could think off. She made a tender dragging of fingertips along his inner thigh. Rachit actually giggled at the tickling sensation, and he jumped in surprise.

Genni, Abha, and her mother made a laugh. "Oh, wow, your aim sucks!" said Abha. "Man, maybe you're not so lucky! You can block the signal, but you can't cast a spell straight!"

"Block the signals, hmm?" said Abha's mother, raising an eyebrow at Devika.

Devika narrowed her eyes at her friend. "Will you stop?" she sighed, turning to the older woman. "Yes, apparently, I can resist hearing boys' signals better. I was okay at school." She made a helpless gesture, and Rachit jumped again as he felt a brief tickle on his left foot. "Whoops! Man." She sighed. "I guess we all got our issues to work on!"

"You clutz," said Abha, ruffling her friend's hair.

"Sorry!" Devika grinned sheepishly.

"Um... can we keep going?" said Genni. She was already raising her hand.

Abha's mother smiled. "Go right ahead," she said. "The other ladies and I will go to the living room and chat. We'll be keeping an eye with our senses, but you can do as much as you like to him for the next..." she paused and looked at her watch. "Three hours. Have fun girls!" So saying, she left the room.

Three hours?! Genni was slowly stroking the air, more firmly and confidently this time. Abha joined her a moment later, and Rachit was soon squirming and gasping under twin hands. The sensations overlapped one another, two distinct hand jobs coaxing him towards climax.

"This is so crazy," said Abha in a low voice. "You read about this, but you have no idea what its like until it happens!" Genni just nodded. Their hands occasionally shifted position and movements, until both brought a second hand up to join the first. Rachit now had four hands working him, and he was bucking against the floor. The energy feed from him spiked, and he let out a loud groan. The two girls stopped their motions, releasing him from their spells as they did. Rachit bucked, his body trying to cum, but the orgasm block held strong. As soon as he calmed down, though, the two girls resumed, and this time, their hands moved with slightly increased skill.

The Sex Magic seemed to teach girls its powers pretty quickly regardless; but even here, her friends were taking time to learn what they were doing, figuring out what all the signals meant, what the ethereal web of his sexual essence could tell them.

After ten minutes and two more failed orgasm attempts from Rachit, Devika interrupted her friends. "I think that's enough. The poor guy's really suffering!"

Her friends shook their heads, as if snapping out of a daze. "Whuh? Oh. Oh yeah."

"I don't want to stop!" said Abha. Still, she did frown a little as she glanced at the wall. "But I guess we should give him a breather."

"Five minutes," said Genni.

Abha nodded, then turned to Devika. "What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're not practicing."

"How can you tell?"

Abha made a hand motion. "Well, you're not doing this, and I don't think he's feeling more than four hands. Come on, your spells were way off. You should practice."

"I'm good," said Devika. "If I can block boys' signals already, then I'm okay to go to school and stuff. And I'm not especially interested in playing with boys like this. Not until, you know, I get married."

"Oh, bullshit," said Abha. "You're just under confident. It's okay, he volunteered for this, didn't he?"