The First Megami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devika mentally glanced through Rachit's mind. He'd "volunteered" only on the basis that his mother was going to make his sister finally release her punishment spells when they were done here. And he'd have to bow, naked, before her and her friends and if they liked his begging, they might let him masturbate to orgasm for them. Cripes, most didn't even have their powers yet, and they were already playing at dominatrix bitches.

Devika didn't want to add to his torment. "I'm good."

Abha crossed her arms and frowned. "Devi, if you don't practice, I'm telling your mother. You might need to know these spells sooner than you think. Even if your senses are fine, you never know."

"What are you implying?"

"Well, you heard what Mom said. What if there's a guy who isn't blocked by spells, and he catches you unawares. And you can't sense him because you've tuned him out, and if he attacks you and your spells don't work, you could get... well, you know..."

Devika pursed her lips. As much as she appreciated her friend's concern, she found herself more upset by the assumption. In the two days she'd had the magic, she'd sensed far more abuse of men by women than she'd thought possible. And yet, even in a Sex Mage World, some women were still terrified of male predation.

Well, maybe if they didn't lock up men's cocks with spells and drive them crazy with supernatural lust, they wouldn't need to be always terrified! Devika thought. She sighed; she wasn't about to start arguing here. "Fine," she said. She reached out to the wall, and wiggled her fingers, purposefully aiming at Rachit's inner thighs again. He was just starting to cool down from his last edging, and jumped and giggled embarrassingly at the tickling sensations. But at least they didn't inflame his poor cock any more than it already was.

Genni and Abha watched her, even as their senses watched the young man. "Well, you almost reached his balls," laughed Abha.

Genni looked at her intently. "You're not actually trying, are you?"

Abha paused her laugh, and Devika canceled her spell. "Yeah, I am. I really am."

"No, you're not," she said. "You just threw that spell willy-nilly. You're not really aiming. Come on. Try to pay attention to what you're doing."

Devika chewed her lower lip, then squinted at the wall, and pretended to make an effort to reach out. "Okay," she said. "Alright. Let me try this." She wiggled her finger in the air. A few phantom swipes barely brushed the sides of his cock, even as half hit his stomach. She tried her best to randomize the touches. "This is tough!" she said with a pout.

Genni nodded. "Okay, better. Here, let me get him started, maybe if he's hornier, you can lock on better."

"Maybe your senses are just dull?" said Abha. "Maybe that's why you can block them out easier. Your powers just sort of miss the target, even your senses."

"Maybe, I dunno," said Devika. She watched as Rachit's cock quickly flared with sensations as Genni gave him another phantom handjob.

"Okay, try it now," said Genni. "Try actually stroking him, not just tickling."

Devika frowned, but tried again. This time, she curled her fingers in the air and made stroking motions. She sent the sensations of the back of her fingers brushing very lightly against his the front of his shaft. It was still enough to make him buck in a fourth failed orgasm attempt.

"Alright, I think you're closer. Keep trying."

Rachit was gasping, and he uttered a sound. Genni and Abha didn't hear it clearly, but Devika heard it loud and clear in her mind. "Please!" he had gasped. She glanced through his thoughts, and could see a whole stream of pleas for mercy. Stop! Please! Stop! Let me cum! Stop! Please! It hurts! They ache! Cum! Please! Stop!

Devika withdrew her hand. "Alright, that's enough."

She glanced over to her friends and saw Abha already moving to join in. She grabbed her friend's hands and pushed them down. "Enough!" she reached over and pushed Genni's hands down as well, breaking her concentration and the spell.

"What—Devi! What are you doing?!"

"He's aching, can't you sense it?"

"Well, I mean, he's a boy. They all sound... sense... whatever, they're all like that, yeah?"

"He hasn't popped in over a month! We're just torturing the poor guy!"

Both girls blinked. "Jeez, really?" said Abha. She concentrated on the wall. "How can you tell? I mean, he's really loud, but..."

"Just, let's stop okay? Or at least, let's let him pop one."

The other two shared a glance. "I don't think we're supposed to. I don't know if we can. He's got a pretty strong block on him. At least it seems strong. He already didn't shoot a few times."

Devika could still sense the mental stream of pleas, which he was now whispering as well. Even without spells being cast, his cock was so it hard hurt, genuinely hurt, and his balls felt so bad, he probably couldn't even walk straight.

"We need to practice, though!"

"Fine! Let's find a boy who isn't about to go crazy already!" said Devika.

"Who?" said Genni.

"I don't know, just someone else!"

Abha frowned. "I mean, my mom went out of her way to arrange this, we shouldn't just turn it down. We've barely done half an hour."

"But don't you feel bad for him?" said Devika. "Come on!"

Abha just frowned. Genni looked to the side, a bit of guilt in her expression. "Well... I mean... we can try to make him cum... or get our moms to help... but... look, we have to be able to go to school again, go downtown when it's busy and not get overwhelmed, you know?"

"Yeah, you don't get how lucky you are that your senses are so off," said Abha. "I mean, we can't even think straight if there's more than a dozen guys near us. What's he have to deal with? Just some blue balls? He'll get to empty those soon enough. We have to get our abilities under control now, or we're gunna have to graduate and date from our bedrooms!"

Devika sighed. Her friends were right in that they needed to practice. She couldn't help poor Rachit without revealing the strength of her powers, not unless she made it really look like an accident. Was she being selfish, worrying so much? Why was she even worried? Did she really think her friends and family were that insecure, they wouldn't be able to handle if she revealed the strength of her abilities? Okay, some of them might be ticked over her little mass orgasm mishap, but still, it's not like they'd drag her into the town square and whip her for it. But if she did just bust Rachit's block and make him pop right now, she'd end up causing a scene, and then the whole session would be over, and her friends wouldn't get their practice in anyway.

Oooh, she hated this! She almost wished her powers were just as difficult as her friends, just so she'd at least have a better reason to be on their side. She stood up. "Just do what you want. I can't do this. Tell your mom thanks, but no thanks." So saying, she walked out, hurrying out the back door so she wouldn't have to talk to the older women.

She blocked out the signals from Rachit, just as she sensed four phantom hands stroking him again, coaxing him to another in a long series of intense edgings. She tried not to feel guilty about shutting him out.

EIGHT Instead of sleeping, Devika spent the whole of the night reaching out to find other men distressed with unfair blocks and torment. She bust open the seals on their climaxes and made them cum hard, removed anti-masturbation spells so they could stroke, put anti-spell shields on men being tormented by their wives or girlfriends or exes or sisters or mothers. She was almost revolted at how often she discovered the magic being used for incestuous purposes.

Eventually, she checked up on Rachit. Both of them. The one whose step-mother she'd mind-altered had gotten the older woman into a hospital, even as he secretly thanked his mysterious goddess for her mercy. The other Rachit, the young man she and her friends had teased was currently asleep, his orgasm block broken, and his seed finally emptied after he'd served her friends so well. At least he'd finally gotten his relief. She felt less guilty for that.

Still, was this right of her, to interfere in so many people's lives, even if in such a limited way? Some of these men might just end up getting it worse for her interference. She couldn't keep track of all of them, surely, not even with the range and finesse of her power. Speaking of, her last check clocked her range at 1173 kilometers. She'd reached all the way into Pakistan and Nepal. A little over ten thousand cocks tasted her mercy over the course of eight hours as she searched and cast her spells.

She even tried her power on a few dozen women again, once more those already engaged in acts of sex so as not to raise suspicions. She coaxed them to orgasm easily, making them scream as their whole bodies shuddered, surprised that whatever they were doing seemed to make them cum so quickly and so fiercely. She wondered how they would react to the idea that a barely eighteen year old girl in another country was making grown women cry in ecstasy like hair-trigger virgins.

Contemplating this gave her pause. When she thought about it, she was just outright molesting these people, wasn't she? Raping them, even. As if awakening from a daze, her mood darkened, and she ceased all her spells, cutting off her senses and refocusing on her bedroom ceiling.

Great God, what was she doing? Was this going to be her life now, helping men in unfair relationships blow their loads, while she helped some women cum harder during sex? Was that all the power was good for? Was that all she was good for?

Why was the Magic so ridiculous? Why did it function the way it did? Why did it specifically to let women sexually assault and manipulate men, to the point of inhuman degradation? And why was the power so strong in her, of all people?

As the questions churned in her mind, she noticed the light of dawn creeping in through her window. She sighed with exasperation and got out of bed. Today she had off from school, and normally, she would try to sleep in a little, but she was so energized from her night of practicing, she wouldn't need sleep for a while. She wondered if she ever would again. Getting dressed, she left the house to go for a walk.

Striding down the sidewalk of her neighborhood this early on a Sunday, she had time to herself to think. Maybe too much time. She should talk to somebody. Who, though? She'd already lied to her friends about her powers. And she was pretty sure now that Abha couldn't be trusted to stay quiet. She was wary talking to her own mother, but her mother did say she knew some people. She didn't relish telling strangers, though. So who could she talk to aside from herself? Was there anybody?

She muttered, "As if I don't seem crazy enough, I may as well just converse with the air." She adopted a mockingly serious tone. "Talking to yourself isn't the problem. It's when you start talking back that you might have issues!" She gave a short laugh and shook her head, imagining two of her arguing right out on the sidewalk.

And then she felt a subconscious slip of her power. From a dozen houses around, the magic seemed to seek out the lust of the men nearby, drawing it into her. And then, before she could push it out, the magic twisted the energy, snarling it together into the space in front of her. There was a brief flash of red light, and then suddenly, Devika was looking at herself.

Devika jumped back. An exact duplicate of her was standing in front of her, looking at her expectantly. "Wh-wh-what in God's name? Wh-what the hell is this?!"

The double just gave her a small frown and curious look, cocking her head to the side. Then she slowly glanced around, looking at the houses studiously. Devika felt something like a tug on her magic senses, and then she detected several men growing erect. The duplicate smiled and concentrated on the nearest house, a one-story domicile that Devika had happened to stop in front of. Devika could sense the man inside being caressed by magic feathers. She could feel the duplicate somehow drawing the spells from her own body and directing them at the guy.

"Stop that!" Devika commanded. The duplicate blinked, looked to her with a slightly confused expression, then shrugged. The spell ceased, and the duplicate waited patiently. Devika only gawked at her. "What are you?"

The duplicate's expression remained confused. She just shook her head and shrugged. Devika looked around quickly, but no one was out and about yet. "Where did you come from? Did I make you, somehow?"

The duplicate shrugged again.

"Can you talk?"

"Yes," the duplicate said.

"So why aren't you talking?"

"What do you want me to say?"

"I want to know what you are!"

"I don't know."

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you want me to do?"

Devika scratched her head. The duplicate of her seemed content to stand there, waiting. "Why did... why did you try to use my magic on that man?" she motioned towards the house, where she could sense her neighbor getting out of bed, wondering what had awoken him. "How did you use it?"

"I do not know," said the duplicate. "I am not sure what to do. Using the magic seemed the most natural course of action, as you gave me no direction."

Devika started to calm down, piecing things together. She'd just wished for someone to talk to, and had concluded that she could only really talk to herself. She hadn't meant that literally, but apparently, the Magic reacted to grant her wish. She'd created a duplicate of herself with the Sex Magic!

Was this one of those Special Abilities some early bloomers develop? If so, what was she going to do with two of herself? Especially one who seemed like little more than a robot awaiting orders. Maybe this wasn't permanent?

"Hang on," she said. "I'd like to try something." The duplicate nodded. "Okay. Go away now." She concentrated on the duplicate disappearing. A moment later, it just vanished. She could sense the dispersing cloud of sexual energy that duplicate had been composed of, slowly absorbing into her body.

So she wasn't just powerful enough to reach far and use spells with great accuracy. She could do things other women couldn't at all, not unless they were one of the rare gifted ones. So was that all it was? She was one of the Special ones? Was there somewhere she could contact other Specials?

She put a hand to her head and shook it. Surely, even Special women couldn't reach as far as she could. If she was Special, was the duplicate thing all she could do? She frowned, and decided heading back home and checking the internet was the only way she was going to find more answers.

As she headed home, she caught a sudden flare to her senses as she neared her house. Another of her neighbors four houses down was masturbating. She almost shut him out, but then paused. If she was going to find out more of about her abilities, she would need some energy to work with. She frowned, but then shrugged and decided it would be okay if she didn't force anyone. As she went back home, she opened her senses, detecting hundreds of men from miles and miles around, all generating energy. Sex, masturbation, teasing spells, or just ceaselessly rock hard, all were venting energy. From all of them, she siphoned off a little bit of power, feeling it enter her body and well up quickly. Once she came home, she opened her laptop and started looking up what she could about the Special Powers.

***

Two hours later, she was soaring high in the sky, floating above the clouds. At one time, she might have been far more shocked than she was. She'd already experienced so much weirdness through the magic, and had already seen women flying through the air before, that the novelty wasn't as thrilling as it might have been even just a few weeks ago. She gazed down upon the world, almost detached from it all. Up here, all she could see was terrain, though she could still sense the many men, and their poor, suffering penises, shining in her mind like tiny stars in her sexual senses. It was almost too abstract to be awed. And flying so high was the least of her abilities, as she'd quickly discovered.

She'd tried it all. She'd gone outside and hefted a truck over her head when she was sure no one was looking. For a moment, she'd felt resistance, but it seemed that once she decided to do something, the magic took over. She'd felt no more strain than picking up a book. When she launched into the sky, she'd stayed too high up for anyone looking to be likely to spot her. While up here, she held out her hands, and pushed the energy from her palms while thinking of heat and electricity. An enormous gout of flame erupted from one hand, while a bolt of lightning flew from the other.

She'd rendered herself invisible. She'd made herself grow and shrink in size. She'd turned herself into a cat, then a tree, then back to human. She'd duplicated herself a dozen times, then reabsorbed them. With an almost morbid curiosity, she'd bitten down on her own finger, cutting through her own flesh straight to the bone. She'd felt almost no pain, and when she pulled her bleeding finger away, she watched as the flesh reknit itself within seconds. All this from just a little bit of energy siphoned off from some cocks. Hundreds of cocks, to be sure, but even with a truckload of energy, most Special women claimed to need a considerable effort to perform their abilities.

She was different. She wasn't a normal woman, not even just a Special woman. She alone, as far as she knew, had been blessed with power far above that of anyone on Earth. The power had singled her out for greatness. She had become a Goddess.

And the thought terrified her. If she really was a Goddess, where could she go for answers?

NINE It had been some time since she had prayed. When she was little, her grandfather, rest his soul, had taken her to the small Zoroastrian fire temple where he had prayed to Ahura Mazda, the Creator, from which all that was Good and Light originated. Her grandfather's faith had been strong, and for the brief time she'd been able to know him, he had attempted to impress upon her the teachings of his faith: Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds.

Devika felt a little ashamed as she stood across the street from the temple's entrance, staring at the doors. Nominally a Zoroastrian herself, her family had never been particularly spiritual, and she'd never been back to church. Her parents hadn't been particularly interested in taking her, her friends were of different religions, and she had felt too awkward as a child going by herself. And then she'd become a teenager, and other things were on her mind. And then, five years ago, Sex Magic had appeared, and somehow, the idea of a patriarchal God watching over His children just didn't seem very convincing, as women the world over brought men to heel by teasing their cocks.

Nonetheless, she took a breath and entered the temple. The small temple was sparsely occupied when she entered, with two old men near the front, and an old woman who sat a couple rows back. A young man in priest's robes was checking that the chalice upon the altar had sufficient fuel to maintain its fire, the symbolic light to which the faithful prayed. There was no service at the moment, and the other people in the room paid her no mind. Devika sat at the backmost row of chairs and stared at the flame.

She wasn't really sure what to do or say. She'd forgotten the proper prayers. She didn't really believe in any of this. But if she was a Goddess, where else was she to go for guidance? She felt... well, tired wasn't really the word. Overwhelmed? Frazzled? Anxious? Under normal circumstances, she might have taken a nap and just slept it off, but she didn't think sleep was ever going to be an issue again. Perhaps prayer, or meditation, would be something, even if she knew no one would answer her. So she sat, and stared at the flame, and tried to calm her thoughts. Focus on the light, and the purity it represented. Forget the Magic. Just be calm.